Rapture Flight to Heaven

​​​​​​​
Pre-Tribulation Rapture Forum ​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​

In Loving Memory
  April 29, 1947 - September 5, 2020

Update: On Saturday, September 5th, 2020, the founder, administrator, and head moderator of this forum, Valerie S., went Home to be with the Lord.  Her obituary can be found on https://memorials.demarcofuneralhomes.com/valerie-skrzyniak/4321619/index.php.

This posting is dedicated to the forever memory and honor of Valerie, who was the founder of, and the inspiration for, this Web site.  The Web site will continue to operate in Valerie's remembrance, as requested by her family.  God bless!

Dedicated to God  the Father, Son, & Holy Spirit​​​​​​​
1 Thessalonians 4:15-18

For this we say unto you by the word of the Lord, that we which are alive and remain unto the coming of the Lord shall not prevent them which are asleep.  For the Lord Himself will descend from heaven with a shout, with the voice of the archangel, and with the trump of God: and the dead in Christ shall rise first:  Then we which are alive and remain shall be caught up together with them in the clouds, to meet the Lord in the air and so shall we ever be with the Lord.  Wherefore comfort one another with these words.     

​​​​​​​2 Timothy 4:7-8
For I am already being poured out as a drink offering, and the time of my departure is at hand. I have fought the good fight, I have finished the race, I have kept the faith. Finally, there is laid up for me the crown of righteousness, which the Lord, the righteous Judge, will give to me on that Day, and not to me only but also to all who have loved His appearing

Many Reasons for The Imminent Pre-Tribulation Rapture
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
I for one don't know, or claim to know what day or hour Jesus is coming.

To All Members,

I have seen set dates come and go for many years now. I find that people sometimes put more hope on a "set date" then on "Jesus Himself". Don't get me wrong. I believe we should be watching constantly, day in and day out for the Lord's coming.

We are commanded to watch, and yes we will know when it is near even at the door...which apparently is now. Will we know the EXACT DAY OR HOUR, THAT IS YET TO BE DETERMINED BY GOD HIMSELF! If we do, how wonderful, however, if we don't what a wonderful surprise it will be, for on a day or hour when we least expect it to happen, it most likely will!

We know, the nearness or the "Season" of the Lord's coming, because of so many signs pointing to the soon tribulation. We've watched daily, all that has been happening in the world, government, and in our own corner of the world, because we are not appointed to wrath, we know we are leaving very soon.

Jesus is coming NOW! We know that we will be Raptured, Pre Tribulation, so we know how very close we are now to the Lord's return for us!

I love to hear about the excitement of the Lord's soon coming, and people like some people here whom are enthusiastic about the Lord's soon return, and have shown us many studies and possibilities, of the Lord's return....which, keep our spirits hopeful that the Lord won't be too much longer. Wonderful in itself, because of our longing to see the Lord we all love so much.

We're also aware, that in the past, some of us have been so sure about certain (date) timing, and were very disappointed when all those puzzle pieces just fell apart and we had to start from square one again.

Now this is to caution everyone here, whom has their heart set on any particular date or hour, no matter whom the author of the post is, just to make it clear to those whom are lurkers at RFTH, or don't follow any specific date.. I'm asking to those whom post the article from another forum, of a set date or hour to include a disclaimer (AT THE TOP OF THE POST) "For Your Discernment", and then no one can be offended.

I believe this is necessary, as I'm still getting letters...to why some keep posting a set date.

If one is looking to Jesus, then their faith in Christ, should sustain them through all trials, as well as failed dates. Don't put your faith in a date, or timing, put your faith in Christ.

Watch certain dates if you like, but remember, put your faith in Jesus! Better still watch every day including the ones proposed by others, but
Don’t bank on it…after all Jesus said, it would take place when we least expect it too!!!

Blessings in Christ,

Valerie

Re: I for one don't know, or claim to know what day or hour Jesus is coming.

Valerie
To All Members,

I have seen set dates come and go for many years now. I find that people sometimes put more hope on a "set date" then on "Jesus Himself". Don't get me wrong. I believe we should be watching constantly, day in and day out for the Lord's coming.

We are commanded to watch, and yes we will know when it is near even at the door...which apparently is now. Will we know the EXACT DAY OR HOUR, THAT IS YET TO BE DETERMINED BY GOD HIMSELF! If we do, how wonderful, however, if we don't what a wonderful surprise it will be, for on a day or hour when we least expect it to happen, it most likely will!

We know, the nearness or the "Season" of the Lord's coming, because of so many signs pointing to the soon tribulation. We've watched daily, all that has been happening in the world, government, and in our own corner of the world, because we are not appointed to wrath, we know we are leaving very soon.

Jesus is coming NOW! We know that we will be Raptured, Pre Tribulation, so we know how very close we are now to the Lord's return for us!

I love to hear about the excitement of the Lord's soon coming, and people like some people here whom are enthusiastic about the Lord's soon return, and have shown us many studies and possibilities, of the Lord's return....which, keep our spirits hopeful that the Lord won't be too much longer. Wonderful in itself, because of our longing to see the Lord we all love so much.

We're also aware, that in the past, some of us have been so sure about certain (date) timing, and were very disappointed when all those puzzle pieces just fell apart and we had to start from square one again.

Now this is to caution everyone here, whom has their heart set on any particular date or hour, no matter whom the author of the post is, just to make it clear to those whom are lurkers at RFTH, or don't follow any specific date.. I'm asking to those whom post the article from another forum, of a set date or hour to include a disclaimer (AT THE TOP OF THE POST) "For Your Discernment", and then no one can be offended.

I believe this is necessary, as I'm still getting letters...to why some keep posting a set date.

If one is looking to Jesus, then their faith in Christ, should sustain them through all trials, as well as failed dates. Don't put your faith in a date, or timing, put your faith in Christ.

Watch certain dates if you like, but remember, put your faith in Jesus! Better still watch every day including the ones proposed by others, but
Don’t bank on it…after all Jesus said, it would take place when we least expect it too!!!

Blessings in Christ,

Valerie

I still feel the same way as I posted above, except we will no longer place any dates for the Rapture from this forum or any other. I'm speaking of "EXACT DAY OR HOUR", it's fine to mention a Season or approximate timing, with a "DISCERNMENT" heading.

I don't know the exact day or hour, and never claimed to know, when Jesus will come for the bride at the Rapture. I believe the same for everyone else to this very day, no one knows, only God does. Keep watching, surely it can't be that much longer, perhaps this year 2016. Let's keep hoping and praying, it's sooner than later, as darker days lie ahead for this earth and it's inhabitants.

Maranatha!

Valerie