Rapture Flight to Heaven

​​​​​​​
Pre-Tribulation Rapture Forum ​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​

In Loving Memory
  April 29, 1947 - September 5, 2020

Update: On Saturday, September 5th, 2020, the founder, administrator, and head moderator of this forum, Valerie S., went Home to be with the Lord.  Her obituary can be found on https://memorials.demarcofuneralhomes.com/valerie-skrzyniak/4321619/index.php.

This posting is dedicated to the forever memory and honor of Valerie, who was the founder of, and the inspiration for, this Web site.  The Web site will continue to operate in Valerie's remembrance, as requested by her family.  God bless!

Dedicated to God  the Father, Son, & Holy Spirit​​​​​​​
1 Thessalonians 4:15-18

For this we say unto you by the word of the Lord, that we which are alive and remain unto the coming of the Lord shall not prevent them which are asleep.  For the Lord Himself will descend from heaven with a shout, with the voice of the archangel, and with the trump of God: and the dead in Christ shall rise first:  Then we which are alive and remain shall be caught up together with them in the clouds, to meet the Lord in the air and so shall we ever be with the Lord.  Wherefore comfort one another with these words.     

​​​​​​​2 Timothy 4:7-8
For I am already being poured out as a drink offering, and the time of my departure is at hand. I have fought the good fight, I have finished the race, I have kept the faith. Finally, there is laid up for me the crown of righteousness, which the Lord, the righteous Judge, will give to me on that Day, and not to me only but also to all who have loved His appearing

LEFT BEHIND - Post-Rapture Information
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
WARNING: 3 Side Effects of The RFID CHIP MARK of The BEAST Will Shock You!

"Fair Use for Information & Educational Purposes"

UploadSign in

Search

0:55 / 10:27

Published on Apr 20, 2015
3 most important things to remember when it comes to RFID Mark of The Beast 666.

1.) The first thing I would like to discuss with regards to the Mark of the Beast, which is also called the Mark of Cain, is the loss of autonomy. In other words, loss of freedom. These RFID chips will be able to track the children of God everywhere they go. There won’t be a single place upon this planet that they can hide as long as they have this beast technology integrating with their bodies. Many people will try to cut these chips out of their bodies too, but unfortunately as soon as the device is inserted or embedded into their bodies there are irrevocable changes that occur both on the physical level and on the spiritual level. This is why it clearly states in the word of God to not receive this mark lest you be eternally ****ed.

(Revelation 14: 9-11) (NKJV)
9 Then a third angel followed them, saying with a loud voice, “If anyone worships the beast and his image, and receives his mark on his forehead or on his hand, 10 he himself shall also drink of the wine of the wrath of God, which is poured out full strength into the cup of His indignation. He shall be tormented with fire and brimstone in the presence of the holy angels and in the presence of the Lamb. 11 And the smoke of their torment ascends forever and ever; and they have no rest day or night, who worship the beast and his image, and whoever the mark of his name.”

2.) The second thing I would like to discuss is the physiological changes that will occur once someone receives the Mark of the Beast. It is true. There are true physical manifestations that occur when you allow that demon technology to enter your body. And the damage is also permanent and the demons know it too
Some of the physical manifestations are not immediately obvious, friends. Some of them are! The first thing that physically occurs is an immune response. The body immediately begins sending white blood cells to the site that the chip entered the body. I mean, hey! Even the body knows something very serious is going on because it has mounted a response whereby the immune system is sending an army to attack the foreign body!

Another physical manifestation of the Mark of the Beast will be unusual fatigue. This is due to the body slowing down to try and fight off the foreign body. It will take many of its resources to TRY to overcome this intruder. You might say the fatigue could stop you in your tracks too. I mean think of those you have known who have contracted mono (mononucleosis) or what about someone with cancer and they are often times lying around from fatigue. The fatigue factor will range differently depending on the person’s overall health, but let me assure you, it will happen if you receive the Mark of the Beast.

Another physical manifestation of the Mark of the Beast is called auto digesting of the flesh. It is true. The LORD has shared this with me just yesterday as I was preparing for sleep. He said that the Mark will cause the immune system to spiral out of control and many of the most important cells of the body will begin auto digesting themselves. They will destroy themselves as they are confused as to how to respond to this intruder. Many of the apocalyptic movies that you have seen do not show this phenomenon, but I can assure you that it is true. By receiving the Mark you will begin automatically decomposing slowing each day and then ultimately you will become like one of the zombies in the movies that the enemy has so cleverly tried to introduce into the lives of our children…

3.) Receiving the Mark of the Beast will cause uncertain death and it will cause a spiritual death too. The third and most significant result of receiving the Mark of the Beast is the SPIRITUAL SEPARATION FROM OUR CREATOR. YES! Now eternity is a very long time compared to the time that someone would have to suffer torment from the Beast in a prison cell or via decapitation. Eternity is forever, friends. It is a very very very long time and there is no trade off in this equation. If you are one of the people that the LORD has called to walk the streets and share the news of the Mark of Satan then you can help save many souls from hell.