Rapture Flight to Heaven

​​​​​​​
Pre-Tribulation Rapture Forum ​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​

In Loving Memory
  April 29, 1947 - September 5, 2020

Update: On Saturday, September 5th, 2020, the founder, administrator, and head moderator of this forum, Valerie S., went Home to be with the Lord.  Her obituary can be found on https://memorials.demarcofuneralhomes.com/valerie-skrzyniak/4321619/index.php.

This posting is dedicated to the forever memory and honor of Valerie, who was the founder of, and the inspiration for, this Web site.  The Web site will continue to operate in Valerie's remembrance, as requested by her family.  God bless!

Dedicated to God  the Father, Son, & Holy Spirit​​​​​​​
1 Thessalonians 4:15-18

For this we say unto you by the word of the Lord, that we which are alive and remain unto the coming of the Lord shall not prevent them which are asleep.  For the Lord Himself will descend from heaven with a shout, with the voice of the archangel, and with the trump of God: and the dead in Christ shall rise first:  Then we which are alive and remain shall be caught up together with them in the clouds, to meet the Lord in the air and so shall we ever be with the Lord.  Wherefore comfort one another with these words.     

​​​​​​​2 Timothy 4:7-8
For I am already being poured out as a drink offering, and the time of my departure is at hand. I have fought the good fight, I have finished the race, I have kept the faith. Finally, there is laid up for me the crown of righteousness, which the Lord, the righteous Judge, will give to me on that Day, and not to me only but also to all who have loved His appearing

LEFT BEHIND - Post-Rapture Information
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Left Behind and the Gospel of the Kingdom

My goal is to explain left behind and the Gospel of the Kingdom in such a simple way that a young child will understand this. If you are a Believer who has that blessed assurance of the soon to be Rapture of the Church, then you want to do as much for Jesus Christ now. It would be a good idea to leave left behind materials in your home so family, friends, or even strangers can look it over. Then they will have a clear understanding as to where all the Christians went (Heaven) and how they are to look at the coming Tribulation period from a Biblical point of view.

I want anyone that is left behind to understand how much God really does love them and what they can do to accept this insurmountable love into their very own hearts. For those people that are really searching for answers, I did not think it was my place to say "hey Guys, I'm going to be Raptured soon. Here are a couple of things-good luck." If I were left behind and some of my family members and friends were missing and if I were searching for the truth I would want simplicity, Bible, history, and detail. After all the greatest event in the history of all mankind has just taken place.

I would like to redirect my writing to the people left behind and talk about the subject of fear.In Revelation 21:8, the Holy Spirit lists eight sins (strongholds) that could cake up like concrete in the human heart and keep a person from accepting Jesus Christ into their hearts. In essence they have chosen the stronghold/strongholds over Jesus Christ. They made their choice. They unfortunately chose death. Jesus Christ is life.

The very first sin (stronghold) mentioned in this list is fear. We (the Body of Christ; Church) are living in the closing moments of the age of Grace and mercy and even in this dispensation there is a lot of fear.The news will talk about fear and bad news because it sells. Some Christian leaders talk about fear and they call it the Gospel but it is what the Bible refers to as "another Gospel." Gal.1:6.

When 9/11, the tsunami, the atrocities of War, and a whole host of horrible things happened in the World, fear became the companion of most people but very few people bothered to ask "what is it?" Just because fear is our companion does not mean we understand it. If anything we probably won't because fear is irrational by nature. God put fear into you to be directed back to Him in a holy reverential way. He wants to use it for His glory in your life.You must worship somebody or something in your life because the Bible says " thou shalt have no other gods before me" in Exodus 20:3. In Psalm 145:18,19, the Bible says "He will fulfill the desire of them that fear Him: He also will hear their cry, and will save them."

A person will have one or the other (A) Fear in the World or (B) A holy reverential fear for God. There is no in between because fear is already inside of you so you having to make a choice. Of course there are different degrees of fear in the World and there are different degrees of reverential fear for God. There will be much talk of fear after the Rapture of the Church and there will be much reality of fear in the World, so you will have to come to terms with what the Bible says about fear.You will also have to understand that regardless of what cosmetics take place in the World, the crux of the matter will be "who will you worship" and this subject will become more animated in the seven year Tribulation period.

I mentioned that fear is the first sin ( stronghold) in Revelation 21:8 and I would like to say that it is just the opposite of true faith in Jesus Christ. It is also the opposite of God's love. In 1st John 4:18 the Bible says " there is no fear in love; but perfect love casteth out fear" because fear hath torment. He that feareth is not made perfect in love."

Self-preservation is our number one drive in life. This very much involves fear. Before the "Fall", Adam and Eve were not self-preservationists. When Adam sinned fear became very much a part of our World. During the Tribulation period fear will be at an all time high. Remember faith comes from hearing and hearing from the Word of God. Romans 10:17. If you read the Bible with a sincere heart fear will be translated to faith in God; however, you must be earnest, honest, and sincere with a heart that is transparent before God. God will search our heart out. He knows the secrets of our hearts. Psalm 44:21. He knows everything. As Believers in Jesus Christ, when we get to Heaven, "and it shall come to pass, that before they call, I will answer; and while they are yet speaking, I will hear." Isaiah 65:24.

In this dispensation God will still have His message of love and grace-His Son died on the Cross as the perfect sacrificial atonement for man's sins because He never sinned and He rose from the dead on the third day. Luke 24:7. I marvel at God's plan of Salvation because it so simple. All one has to do is accept His Son into their hearts by faith and they will be Saved; however, if one chooses Law, God will give them what they want.

Jesus Christ is just about to Rapture His true children out of the Earth into His home-Heaven. Not only are there all kinds of clues but Israel now has their history back (the Leviticus priests, the Sanhedrin) intact. Once Israel gets their roots back into their country they will be ready for Jacob's Trouble. Jer. 30:7.

This article is called "Left Behind and The Gospel of The Kingdom." What I am going to do is write about what is explicitly stated in Scripture relative to the preaching of the Gospel of the Kingdom, then I am going to write about what is implied in Scripture with optimistic caution. Obviously, an explicit verse is far easier to understand than a set of verses that are implied. In Matthew 24 and 25 Jesus talks about the seven year Tribulation period. Starting in Matthew 24:4, and going all the way through Matthew 25. Jesus talks about deception, wars and rumors of wars, famines, pestilences, earthquakes and then He says in verse 8 that "these are the beginning of sorrows."

They obviously are not appropriating fear correctly in their hearts when times get really bad so they are betraying one another, and, of course, hatred rather than love is the overruling emotion. In fact two verses down from verse ten Jesus talks about iniquity abounding and people's love waxing cold. That's what sin does, it always leads to death."For the wages of sin is death; but the gift of God is eternal life through Jesus Christ." Romans 6:23. Here people have a choice to let sins and strongholds dictate to them how they will think and act (hatred) or to accept Jesus Christ into their hearts by faith and allow His love to permeate their lives.

Love and hate are both powerful emotions but with hatred you have to keep feeding it again and again and it is always hungry and never satisfied. There will never be any real sense of closure with this emotion. On the other hand there is a sense of peace about God's love in our hearts. If you choose Jesus Christ He offers that comfort that will dwell in your heart, your life will radiate the presence of God, and so will your eternity.

The Tribulation period is not so much a physical battle as much as it is a struggle for the souls of men and women. Jesus talks about false prophets deceiving one another, the Antichrist, the Jewish people fleeing for their lives, and if all of this were not bad enough Jesus says "for then shall be great tribulation, such as was not since the beginning of the World to this time, no, nor ever shall be." Matthew 24:21.Then in verse 22 Jesus actually comes out and takes the reader to the end of the seven year Tribulation and talks about rescuing Israel at the climax of the Battle of Armageddon.This is the Second Coming of Jesus Christ. Of course the World is in turmoil at this time but the Bible is amazing because that verse just happens to be verse 22 and this number has a Biblical meaning of disorganization and disintegration. Then Jesus backs up and gets a little more specific about the end of the seven year Tribulation period, then going into Matthew 25 He arrives at His Second Advent (Second Coming) and gets into a lengthy discourse regarding His deliberation of judgment when He arrives.

The title of this article is "Left Behind and the Gospel of the Kingdom", so I specifically want to focus my attention on this particular reality that will take place. I shared with you from Scripture most of all the terrible things in Matthew 24 (The Tribulation period); however, couched in verse 14 the Bible says " and this Gospel of the Kingdom shall be preached in all the World for a witness unto all nations; and then shall the end come." Matthew 24:14.

In Revelation 14:12 the people that are coming to know the Lord, Jesus Christ are accepting Him by faith. It says the same thing in Revelation 13:10. The Kingdom (Gospel of the Kingdom) is referring to the 1,000 year millennial reign of Jesus Christ. We in this Age of Grace beckon people to accept Jesus Christ into their hearts so they will be a part of the Rapture of the Church. If you have not accepted the Lord into your heart and you are on this side of the Rapture by all means today is the day of Salvation. It would not be wise to tarry on that all important eternal decision.

Jesus knew all along that He was going to be rejected beause He said in John 16:7 "nevertheless I tell you the truth; it is expedient for you that I go away: for if I go not away, the Comforter will not come unto you; but if I depart, I will send Him unto you." Jesus Christ died on the Cross, rose from the dead, and showed Himself alive after His Resurrection for 40 days talking about the Kingdom of God (Acts 1:3). The Bible says in Acts 1:9 "and when He had spoken these things, while they beheld, He was taken up; and a cloud received Him out of their sight."

The Church (Body of Christ) will be removed with the Restrainer (Holy Spirit) and we will go to Heaven. On Earth a new dispensation will start but what I want to focus on is not the bad news but the good news of Jesus Christ and His wonderful message of the Gospel of the Kingdom for this dispensation.

Remember God makes us perfect through His Son Jesus Christ though His simple message of Salvation. If you decide to accept Jesus into your heart then God will see you as perfect because He will be looking at you through His Son Jesus Christ. God the Father will look at the Cross and through the empty Resurrection Tomb and see you as if you never even sinned, but for this to be a reality in your life you have to make a decision to accept Him into your heart. If an individual is sincerely accepting Jesus into their heart obviously there is true repentance of sin in their spirit. Salvation is a work of God, and just think it is just one simple prayer of accepting the Lord Jesus Christ into your heart.

Wherever you are in life as you are reading this I hope you are starting to be convinced with conviction that Jesus Christ wants to come into your life and commune with you. The Devil will throw roadblock after roadblock of deceptions to convolute God's simple plan of Salvation through His Son Jesus Christ. According to the Bible Jesus Christ will be worshipped for all eternity, not the Devil. Isaiah 66:22 to 24, Rev. 21,22. The Devil will fail in his attempt to usurp the throne of God and ultimately be cast into the Lake of Fire for all eternity. Rev. 21:10.

All of God's prophetic program will be instituted,not just the Gospel of the Kingdom being preached around the world, but I believe this is the best news because people's eternial destinies are being changed from death to life. They will spend eternity with Jesus Christ in Heaven. I can't imagine spending eternity without Him.

Bob D.