Rapture Flight to Heaven

​​​​​​​
Pre-Tribulation Rapture Forum ​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​

In Loving Memory
  April 29, 1947 - September 5, 2020

Update: On Saturday, September 5th, 2020, the founder, administrator, and head moderator of this forum, Valerie S., went Home to be with the Lord.  Her obituary can be found on https://memorials.demarcofuneralhomes.com/valerie-skrzyniak/4321619/index.php.

This posting is dedicated to the forever memory and honor of Valerie, who was the founder of, and the inspiration for, this Web site.  The Web site will continue to operate in Valerie's remembrance, as requested by her family.  God bless!

Dedicated to God  the Father, Son, & Holy Spirit​​​​​​​
1 Thessalonians 4:15-18

For this we say unto you by the word of the Lord, that we which are alive and remain unto the coming of the Lord shall not prevent them which are asleep.  For the Lord Himself will descend from heaven with a shout, with the voice of the archangel, and with the trump of God: and the dead in Christ shall rise first:  Then we which are alive and remain shall be caught up together with them in the clouds, to meet the Lord in the air and so shall we ever be with the Lord.  Wherefore comfort one another with these words.     

​​​​​​​2 Timothy 4:7-8
For I am already being poured out as a drink offering, and the time of my departure is at hand. I have fought the good fight, I have finished the race, I have kept the faith. Finally, there is laid up for me the crown of righteousness, which the Lord, the righteous Judge, will give to me on that Day, and not to me only but also to all who have loved His appearing

LEFT BEHIND - Post-Rapture Information
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
It's Not too Late If You Missed the Rapture - You Must Be Born Again!

You Must be Born Again..to go to Heaven. - God's Simple Plan of Salvation -

http://pub37.bravenet.com/forum/static/show.php?usernum=3138553015&frmid=389&msgid=1217455&cmd=show

Just in case, you've been left behind, and you found yourself browsing at this forum, let me tell you it's not too late to get right with God.

Eternity awaits each and everyone of us. Therefore, where will you spend it, in Heaven or in Hell?

If you don't believe in God, Heaven & Hell, doesn't change the fact that God exists and so do these places! If you don't believe me, then you'll have to find out the hard way after your death when you open your eyes in Hell. You'll see for yourself, but it will be too late, if you haven't accepted the Lord Jesus as your Savior.

God the creator, whom created Heaven & Earth, everything seen and unseen, sent Jesus his only begotten Son to die on the cross for our sins. He was crucified, died and was buried. That's not where it ends.

Unlike, deities of other religions whose remains can be found in their graves; Jesus rose again bodily on the 3rd day, never to experience death again. Yes He's alive and well. Jesus is seated at the right hand of the Father in Heaven. He's coming back again, at the Rapture first to remove His bride off the face of the Earth, a meeting in the air, the disappearing of those in Christ, the Rapture. Then 7 years later, Jesus will return with His saints to fight and win the battle at Armageddon and to establish his kingdom here on Earth at His Second coming!

Only by accepting His selfless sacrifice, and repenting of our Sins, we can be forgiven, and reconciled with God. There is no other way to God. There are not many paths to God, if some one told you that, they are a liar; only one path and one door...Jesus! You must come through Jesus to get into Heaven!

Repent of your sins while you pray the Sinners prayer, and confess with you mouth that you have accepted the Lord into your very Life and Heart today.

Remember, do not worship the Beast, which will be the Anti-Christ, or take the mark of the beast; even if you must die. Better to die and go to Heaven then to live a little longer by betraying the Lord, and spending eternity in Hell.

Make Jesus Lord and Savior in your life this very day!

Valerie

Re: It's Not too Late If You Missed the Rapture - You Must Be Born Again!

Please, take the time to say the Sinners Pray, and mean it straight from your very soul, your innermost being, your heart.

"A Simple Prayer, for Salvation"

Heavenly Father:I come to you in prayer asking for

the forgiveness of my Sins.

I confess with my mouth and believe with my

heart that Jesus is your Son, And that he died on the

Cross at Calvary that I might be forgiven and have

Eternal Life in the Kingdom of Heaven. Father, I

believe that Jesus rose from the dead and I ask you

right now to come in to my life and be my personal

Lord and Savior. I repent of my Sins and will

Worship you all the day's of my Life!. Because your

word is truth, I confess with my mouth that I am

Born Again and Cleansed by the Blood of Jesus! In

Jesus Name, Amen.

Now repent of your ways! Show God that you are sincere and that with His help you will succeed.
Confess with you mouth, that you are saved. Read the Bible and pray daily the Bible is your book of instructions on how you should live. Pray for God's Holy Spirit to guide and teach you all things of God.

I hope to see a multitude in Heaven, and I hope I will see you too!

In Jesus Love,

Valerie

Re: It's Not too Late If You Missed the Rapture - You Must Be Born Again!

Yes Valerie! Yes if you missed the catching up of the Lord's people, His bride to heaven, it is not too late!

If you hear nagging, whispering, shouting that you did too much, its a lie- the evil one, Satan, would love to drag you to hell with him. Your strength and life is to say that you accept Jesus as your savior, He has forgiven your error. Jesus said It is finished; He paid in full for you to be in heaven. This is why He is called the Redeemer. He paid what was owed on your behalf, will you accept that generous offer? Please accept it today.

Every other claim by anyone to be a path to heaven is a lie. Jesus is the only way authorized by God the Father. So reject the lies around you of many paths to spiritual peace. Jesus is the path to peace.

Don't give up. Don't accept the beast system.
There is something you can do about it.
You can reject it and pray for Father God to guide you. Do not take any mark in your right hand or your forehead, and do not bow to the system that is antiChrist,against Christ, against God:
read about it in the book of Revelation 13:1-14:18 in the Bible.
Your family in God will have great joy with you in heaven, to see you one day whole, eternally with your Lord.1Thes2