Rapture Flight to Heaven

​​​​​​​
Pre-Tribulation Rapture Forum ​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​

In Loving Memory
  April 29, 1947 - September 5, 2020

Update: On Saturday, September 5th, 2020, the founder, administrator, and head moderator of this forum, Valerie S., went Home to be with the Lord.  Her obituary can be found on https://memorials.demarcofuneralhomes.com/valerie-skrzyniak/4321619/index.php.

This posting is dedicated to the forever memory and honor of Valerie, who was the founder of, and the inspiration for, this Web site.  The Web site will continue to operate in Valerie's remembrance, as requested by her family.  God bless!

Dedicated to God  the Father, Son, & Holy Spirit​​​​​​​
1 Thessalonians 4:15-18

For this we say unto you by the word of the Lord, that we which are alive and remain unto the coming of the Lord shall not prevent them which are asleep.  For the Lord Himself will descend from heaven with a shout, with the voice of the archangel, and with the trump of God: and the dead in Christ shall rise first:  Then we which are alive and remain shall be caught up together with them in the clouds, to meet the Lord in the air and so shall we ever be with the Lord.  Wherefore comfort one another with these words.     

​​​​​​​2 Timothy 4:7-8
For I am already being poured out as a drink offering, and the time of my departure is at hand. I have fought the good fight, I have finished the race, I have kept the faith. Finally, there is laid up for me the crown of righteousness, which the Lord, the righteous Judge, will give to me on that Day, and not to me only but also to all who have loved His appearing

LEFT BEHIND - Post-Rapture Information
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
What Happened..Why did people disappear?

FAIR USE FOR INFORMATION AND DISCUSSION

PURPOSES

Re: What Happened..Why did people disappear?

1 Corinthians 15:51-52

51 Listen, I tell you a mystery: We will not all sleep, but we will all be changed — 52 in a flash, in the twinkling of an eye, at the last trumpet. For the trumpet will sound, the dead will be raised imperishable, and we will be changed.

The above is the description of the Rapture of the dead in Christ first & then we whom are alive and in Christ will be changed in the twinkle of an eye and caught up together to meet Jesus in the air.

1 Thessalonias 13:18

13But we would not have you ignorant, brethren, concerning them that fall asleep; that ye sorrow not, even as the rest, who have no hope. 14For if we believe that Jesus died and rose again, even so them also that are fallen asleep in Jesus will God bring with him. 15For this we say unto you by the word of the Lord, that we that are alive, that are left unto the coming of the Lord, shall in no wise precede them that are fallen asleep. 16For the Lord himself shall descend from heaven, with a shout, with the voice of the archangel, and with the trump of God: and the dead in Christ shall rise first; 17then we that are alive, that are left, shall together with them be caught up in the clouds, to meet the Lord in the air: and so shall we ever be with the Lord. 18Wherefore comfort one another with these words.

Re: What Happened..Why did people disappear?

"Fair Use for Information & Discussion Purposes"

Millions Of People Just Vanished...What Happened???

Apr 30, 2020

Watchman On The Wall 88

There is a coming a day when Millions of People are going to vanish off the Earth.

If you are watching this video before this event occurs...Please listen carefully as there will be massive deception that occurs right after.

If you are watching this video after this event has occurred...and you hear a story about what happened to the People that vanished...listen carefully to this video. I am going to show you what really occurred and what you need to do now.

The Bible foretold exactly what will occur one day in the near future. Do not be deceived.

Follow me on twitter:

https://twitter.com/Watchman61088