Return to Website

Rapture Flight to Heaven

Pre-Tribulation Rapture Forum 

Dedicated to God the Father, Son, & Holy Spirit           

No debates on the Rapture or Denominational Issues.                                

For this we say unto you by the word of the Lord, that we which are alive and remain unto the coming of the Lord shall not prevent them which are asleep.  For the Lord Himself will descend from heaven with a shout, with the voice of the archangel, and with the trump of God: and the dead in Christ shall rise first:  Then we which are alive and remain shall be caught up together with them in the clouds, to meet the Lord in the air and so shall we ever be with the Lord.  Wherefore comfort one another with these words.   1 Thessalonians 4:15-18   

Index > "Fair Use for Information & Educational Purposes" > DREAMS, VISIONS, & PROPHECY FORUM > Horrific Dream of a Dark Cloud & Our Disappearance
Forum: DREAMS, VISIONS, & PROPHECY FORUM
Start a New Topic 
   Board|Threaded
Author
Comment
Horrific Dream of a Dark Cloud & Our Disappearance

FOR YOUR DISCERNMENT

I had a dream last summer (2011) that shook me to the core, that I feel is now relevant. In my dream I was cooking and immediately felt that the dream I had within the dream was about to come to pass. In my dream, I head a dream (hope that makes sense) that the Lord had told me that there would be 3 days of darkness, but not to fear. He said more but cannot remember since I dismissed the dream as just another dream until a later time and didn't write it down. As I was cooking (in the dream) I dropped what I was doing and told my husband to run downstairs and join me outside because the darkness was coming. He knew because I had told him about the dream I had had (within the dream). As we ran out, he was holding my granddaughter (I'm a young grandma) in his arms and we were in front of our house (which we do not have - we live in an apartment right now) and as we looked to our right, down the neighborhood street, we could see everyone pointing at the sky in great fear. Directly above us was beautiful blue sky, so we didn't notice what people were pointing at until we looked up and saw the largest dark gray/black cloud we had ever seen. It reminded me of the dust clouds we got when I lived in Texas because as it passed in the sky, it made everything it passed turn into pitch darkness. We felt a horrible evil presence coming from it. As it passed the neighborhood heading our direction, people started screaming, and our hearts began to pound as if we were about to have a heart attack. Just as it was about to go over our house, WE LITERALLY DISAPPEARED!!! It's like we just vanished into thin air. I immediately woke up and knew we had been spared from that horror. I was dripping in sweat and my heart was pounding...then prayed and was reminded that we had been spared the things within the cloud.

***I soon forgot that dream thinking that it had just been a dream, but did ask the Lord to confirm it to me one day if it was from him. The rest of the year passed until about 6 months ago, I was looking up to see if anyone had heard strange noises going on in the sky in Orlando, FL (which is where we lived last year) and couldn't believe the thousands that had been hearing the sounds that my husband heard. I did not. However, when I looked to the bottom right part of my YouTube screen, I JUST ABOUT FELL OUT OF MY CHAIR and began to cry...the title I saw was, "3 Days of Darkness." I freaked!!!!! After looking into that site,I found tons of other YouTubers that had had the same exact dream as I had, but they go a little further and say that they were raptured right before the darkness fell. After an entire year, the Lord had finally confirmed my dream!!! Now I'm reading on your posts about a possible pole shift that might make the world go black for a few days around December....WOW! I'm floored. I may be wrong about all this, but I know the dream and confirmation I had about the 3 days. I truly believe the Rapture is upon us. Even so, come Lord Jesus!!

In Him,
Lizzy

Email  
Re: Horrific Dream of a Dark Cloud & Our Disappearance

Hi Lizzy,

Welcome to Rapture Flight to Heaven!

Wow, thanks for sharing your dream of 3 days of darkness!

Yes I too have heard of others having similar dreams of darkness!

Glad you have joined in watching for the Lord's soon coming at the Rapture with us here on the forum.

I believe it will happen anytime now!

Keep watchin our redemption draws nigh!

Maranatha!

Valerie

Email