Return to Website

Rapture Flight to Heaven

Pre-Tribulation Rapture Forum 

Dedicated to God the Father, Son, & Holy Spirit           

No debates on the Rapture or Denominational Issues.                                

For this we say unto you by the word of the Lord, that we which are alive and remain unto the coming of the Lord shall not prevent them which are asleep.  For the Lord Himself will descend from heaven with a shout, with the voice of the archangel, and with the trump of God: and the dead in Christ shall rise first:  Then we which are alive and remain shall be caught up together with them in the clouds, to meet the Lord in the air and so shall we ever be with the Lord.  Wherefore comfort one another with these words.   1 Thessalonians 4:15-18   

Index > "Fair Use for Information & Educational Purposes" > DREAMS, VISIONS, & PROPHECY FORUM > Vision of dead in Christ rising, rapture and then sudden destruction
Forum: DREAMS, VISIONS, & PROPHECY FORUM
Start a New Topic 
   Board|Threaded
Author
Comment
Vision of dead in Christ rising, rapture and then sudden destruction

Vision of dead in Christ rising, rapture and then sudden destruction
Published on May 24, 2012 by 7777superladyam

INCREDIBLE!!!

DOUBLE EQ VISIONS (NOTE: Sister Barbara's posted by Clay!!!!!!)

The boys and I were inside our house and we felt a rumbling on the floor. We ran outside and there was this huge rumbling sound and another sound that sounded like a long horn going off. I looked up in the sky and it was grayish looking and the day was partly sunny and partly cloudy. I saw streaks of light shooting up in the sky and it looked like fireworks going off. My youngest son said Mom look it's Jesus! I looked to another part of the sky it became a little darker and I seen Jesus wearing His crown and white robe stretching out his arms calling his Bride (his ppl) home. Then I turned around and saw the Holy Angels coming towards us from behind with our dogs in thier arms and they escourted us up into the air. I was allowed in the vision to look down and I was watching the New Madrid Fault line cracking. On the map that fault line split part of Texas up. I also saw the west coast portion was gone. And only part of the US remainded. The top portion I believe. Then I saw fireballs hitting all over the US even NY city and then some dam and it broke the dam and it flooded. I do not know how its going to pan out, but I do know that some type of destruction is bound to happen. It is the fact that the dead in Christ will rise first and we that are alive will be caught up with them in the air.

Re: Vision of dead in Christ rising, rapture and then sudden destruction

With our pets?? Yaayyy!!

Email   kgreen20@msn.com   Website

That was my favorite part too Kathy :D

Oddly enough, my good friend Tarah yesterday believes she was told by the Lord that, "You will see your grandfather soon."
Who has been passed for over 20 years now, and when she asked "Whaaat?"
the response was "The dead in Christ must rise first Tarah."

!!!! We must be getting super dee duper close!

oh my gosh, Clay. I've been thinking about my grandmother and my dad, wondering about seeing them again...

God said He is, and there is no one else beside Him. He is the One who is able to raise the dead.
John 18:6
when, therefore, he said to them -- 'I am he,' they went away backward, and fell to the ground. (Fallen at the power of His name)

Isaiah 48:12
Hearken to me, O Jacob, and Israel, My called one, I am He, I am first, and I am last;

There is power in the Name of God! "I Am He"
Its a "Godincidence" as some say, but look at all the 6's in those verses! God sets men straight and says enough, I Am He
When He says rise, the dead will rise! We who are alive and remain will rise at His Word! Maranatha

YHWH, You are our living Father. Thank you for the Gift from Yourself, Your Son. Come raise the dead in Christ, come fulfill Your word. I just pray for family of Your people that they would be sheltered through the coming tribulation and destruction so that they may accept Your salvation. I pray for our uniting soon. We are Your She, made for You, the bride, and we want to go home. Come