Rapture Flight to Heaven

Pre-Tribulation Rapture Forum 

Dedicated to God the Father, Son, & Holy Spirit           

No debates on the Rapture or Denominational Issues.                                

For this we say unto you by the word of the Lord, that we which are alive and remain unto the coming of the Lord shall not prevent them which are asleep.  For the Lord Himself will descend from heaven with a shout, with the voice of the archangel, and with the trump of God: and the dead in Christ shall rise first:  Then we which are alive and remain shall be caught up together with them in the clouds, to meet the Lord in the air and so shall we ever be with the Lord.  Wherefore comfort one another with these words.   1 Thessalonians 4:15-18   

Index > "Fair Use for Information & Educational Purposes" > DREAMS, VISIONS, & PROPHECY FORUM > Seeing THE cross & hearing Jesus' voice dream (SisterNChrist's thread)
Forum: DREAMS, VISIONS, & PROPHECY FORUM
Start a New Topic 
   Board|Threaded
Author
Comment
Seeing THE cross & hearing Jesus' voice dream (SisterNChrist's thread)

Last night before retiring to bed, I happen to be watching our beloved Gaither Gospel Singers singing inside the Graham Chapel on (first on TBN) and then on the GAC channels.

Bill Gaither showed us, Ruth Bell Graham's extremely tall steeple with the cross at the top of it. As I gazed upon that cross, I saw past it the beautiful blue sky and billowy clouds high above it.

As I was preparing to go to bed, I had the song--"Precious Lord, Take My Hand" on my mind and lips...

Then at around THE midnight hour of 04.22.2012, I experienced this awesome dream, for which I saw the above cross (for it was its natural color as it was when Jesus died on it, stained with His blood) through the opening of a dusk-looking sky outside my west-facing front window. I just couldn't take my eyes off of that cross. (NOTE: Thoughts of that lovely hymn--"The Old Rugged Cross" came to my mind.)

Now hold on to your hats, for this is THE exciting part...

It was then that I heard a loud trumpet-like booming voice call out to me our much longed-for 3-word command--"COME UP HITHER!!!", for which I heard my named being called.

Then as I laid there in bed (still dreaming...), I saw myself rising, I saw the sun in the eastern sky, and below me billowing dirty mucky-looking clouds.

When I awoke, I wondered if this dream was real or was I just having a fantastic Rapture dream!? Was God giving me a heads-up dream as a sign of our Rapture for which I wasn't given a date, but the time for us living in our Mountain Time Zone, to be ready? What do YOU think!?

Anyhoo, I just thought that I would again share my last night's dream with you all.

Maranatha!

Tammy

Email   kgreen20@msn.com   Website
Re: Seeing THE cross & hearing Jesus' voice dream (SisterNChrist's thread)

Kathy and Tammy, WOW!! awesome dream sister! He is coming soooooo soooooooooooooooooooooooon!

I love your dream! I believe that it was from the Lord. I live in the Mountain time zone too, Colorado - so I'm looking up with you. Thanks for the encouragement sister!

God bless you!

You're most welcome, Clay & Hismerc153. But it's Jesus whom you should really thank...for He gave me that dream.

And Kathy G., thank you sooo very much for moving my thread here, to the Dreams, Visions and Prophecies! section, too.

Maranatha!
Tammy

Here are the lyrics to--"The Old Rugged Cross"...

On a hill fa away stood an old rugged cross,
The emblem of suffering and shame;
And I love that old cross where the dearest and best
For a world of lost sinners was slain.

So I'll cherish the old rugged cross,
Till my trophies at last I lay down;
I will cling to the old rugged cross,
And exchange it some day for a crown.

O that old rugged cross, so despised by the world,
Has a wonderous attraction for me;
For the dear Lamb of God left His glory above
To bear it to dark Calvary.

In that old rugged cross, stained with blood so divine,
A wondrous beauty I see,
For 'twas on that old cross Jesus suffered and died,
To pardon and sanctify me.

To the old rugged cross I will ever be true;
Its shame and reproach gladly bear;
Then He'll call me some day to my home far away,
Where His glory forever I'll share.

++++++

Bill Gaither was talking with Franklin Graham, and the latter told him how that tall steeple came into being. His mother, Ruth, wanted that tall a steeple atop their chapel, as the story goes. Just incase you're wondering.

The morning after I had that dream...while I was in the shower, I began to weep about Jesus' loving revelation to me; and about Him calling my name, telling me to, "Come up hither!" Wouldn't you, react that very same way too!?

Maranatha!
Tammy

Thanks for sharing, Tammy!

You said, "I began to weep about Jesus' loving revelation to me; and about Him calling my name, telling me to, "Come up hither!" Wouldn't you, react that very same way too!"

I say YES to that, I think that weeping (sometimes?)is good for the soul. It's always good to remember what He has done for me.

For his anger endureth but a moment; in his favour is life: weeping may endure for a night, but joy cometh in the morning. Psalm 30:5

Thank you sis and God bless you,
Ann

Tammy,

As I was reading the part about Him calling your name, I felt a burst of excitement come over me, and I actually bounced in my chair!

Awesome, Awesome, Awesome!!!

Email  

Thanks Kathy, for re posting the dream in the proper forum. Thanks Tammy for sharing a most encouraging dream with us here! The body of Christ, needs encouragement as these are some dark days we're in right now.

What a blessing to hear the Lord, call your name to "Come Up Hither", the words we all can't wait to hear very soon!

Maranatha!

Valerie

Email  

You're most welcome, Valerie. I really did wonder to myself, as I laid there in bed, if Jesus' invitation was real or not...and I would wake up in heaven. That morning, when I woke up, I found myself still on this earth...in bed.

I felt, that like Elijah...we've been given a heads-up to be ready to leave at anytime, for when Jesus really does return to Rapture off of this planet. What do YOU think!?

Maranatha!
Tammy

Tammy, I agree, we've been given a heads up, many times just in a short span of time. The Rapture has to be very close now.

Maranatha!

Valerie

Email  

Valerie & fellow RFTHees, I DO hope it's THIS year that we're Raptured too.

Yesterday, both my brother & nephew were scoffing at me about the Rapture...with the former constantly putting me down, by telling me--"I don't see why God would Rapture unlikable you; since you don't get a long with anyone. Me, I'm very likable, and I get a long with everybody." That Biblical text--For by grace are ye saved through faith; and that not of yourselves: it is the gift of God: Not of works, lest any man should boast (Ephesians 2:8-9). And my brother refuses to read or believe that the Bible is God's true love letter guide to us to follow. His lame answer always is this, "Don't believe everything you read or hear." How wrong he is, isn't he?

You know what? His words were most hurtful to me, but atleast I know I'm saved. Romans 3:23-24 tells us--For all have sinned, and come short of the glory of God; Being justified freely by His grace through the redemption that is in Christ Jesus:. Right?

Maranatha!
Tammy

Right Tammy,

Keep loving & praying for them, you're planting faith seeds - faith works miracles. I pray for you that you would be comforted and encouraged every day.

Love & blessings to you sis,
Ann

Yesterday evening on Precious Memories, Bill Gaither again aired his special interview with Guy Penrod, a present/or former member of his GVB...for which we got to meet his family.

One of the songs Guy sang was--"I'm Just A Sinner (Saved By Grace)". His song fits my post to a "T"!!! Now, I'll have to look up the lyrics to this song, for it speaks volumes re: us sinners whom are saved by grace. Right?

Here is the link to the youtube...

Sinner Saved By Grace by the Gaither Vocal Band

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wcMeUqPDypo

Maranatha!
Tammy