Rapture Flight to Heaven

​​​​​​​
Pre-Tribulation Rapture Forum ​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​

In Loving Memory
  April 29, 1947 - September 5, 2020

Update: On Saturday, September 5th, 2020, the founder, administrator, and head moderator of this forum, Valerie S., went Home to be with the Lord.  Her obituary can be found on https://memorials.demarcofuneralhomes.com/valerie-skrzyniak/4321619/index.php.

This posting is dedicated to the forever memory and honor of Valerie, who was the founder of, and the inspiration for, this Web site.  The Web site will continue to operate in Valerie's remembrance, as requested by her family.  God bless!

Dedicated to God  the Father, Son, & Holy Spirit​​​​​​​
1 Thessalonians 4:15-18

For this we say unto you by the word of the Lord, that we which are alive and remain unto the coming of the Lord shall not prevent them which are asleep.  For the Lord Himself will descend from heaven with a shout, with the voice of the archangel, and with the trump of God: and the dead in Christ shall rise first:  Then we which are alive and remain shall be caught up together with them in the clouds, to meet the Lord in the air and so shall we ever be with the Lord.  Wherefore comfort one another with these words.     

​​​​​​​2 Timothy 4:7-8
For I am already being poured out as a drink offering, and the time of my departure is at hand. I have fought the good fight, I have finished the race, I have kept the faith. Finally, there is laid up for me the crown of righteousness, which the Lord, the righteous Judge, will give to me on that Day, and not to me only but also to all who have loved His appearing

PRE-TRIBULATION RAPTURE - MAIN Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Rapture Ready News - April 2022

"Fair Use for Information and Discussion Purposes"

Redesigned CRISPR Gene Editing Tool Is 4,000 Times Less Error-Prone
Last month, biomedical company Intellia reported promising results from a phase one trial of a CRISPR therapy that treats a rare disease caused by malformed proteins in the liver. But almost a decade after the discovery of the gene-editing tool, there are still only a handful of therapies in clinical trials, and none have been approved by regulators so far.

NVIDIA’s Tiny New AI Transforms Photos Into Full 3D Scenes in Mere Seconds
Building on previous work, NVIDIA researchers showed how a small neural network trained on a few dozen images can render the pictured scene in full 3D. As a demo, the team transformed images of a model holding a Polaroid camera—an ode to Andy Warhol—into a 3D scene. The work builds on neural radiance fields (NeRFs),

Rickards: I’ve Never Heard So Many Lies
The Russian-Ukraine kinetic war and the broader U.S.-Russian economic war are full of more lies than any public events I’ve seen in my lifetime including Vietnam, Watergate and the Iraq War. Here’s the real story: Russia’s invasion is the end result of 14 years of provocation by the West, including repeated declarations that Ukraine will join NATO and a U.S.-backed coup d’état in 2014 that displaced a pro-Russian president.

Vaccine injured 6-year-old out of hospital after 121 days
A six-year-old Minnesota boy who was hospitalized two days after getting vaccinated was released this week after a 121-day hospital stay.

Ukraine Shows Hating Israel isn’t About the Palestinians
A war is raging three thousand miles away from Jerusalem, between two nations that share no borders with Israel and in which it has no troops, no interests and no involvement. And yet somehow, the war between Russia and Ukraine has come to be about Israel.

Talmudic prophecy reveals: Russia-Ukraine war indicates Messiah’s arrival as early as 2022
O mortal, turn your face toward Gog of the land of Magog, the chief prince of Meshech and Tubal. Prophesy against him Ezekiel 38:2 in the Talmud, a little-known prophesy touches on how wars in “the seventh year” are a sign of the End-of-days and a harbinger of the Messiah’s arrival.

Gun permits, armed citizens spotlighted for role in breaking terrorism wave
In a stabbing attack on Thursday, the attacker was shot and killed by an armed passenger, highlighting a quiet but steady trend of security offered by the firearm-carrying citizenry.

US Ambassador to Israel: If there’s a deal with Iran, Israel’s hands won’t be tied
US Ambassador to Israel Tom Nides told Channel 12 News in an interview on Thursday that if a nuclear deal is reached with Iran, “the Israelis’ hands are not tied. If we don’t have a deal, Israel’s hands are certainly not tied.” He stressed that “Israel can do and take whatever actions they need to take to protect the State of Israel.”

Is Israel heading down a path of integration or collision with its Arab sector?
This week has left Israelis shook, after gusts of optimism were abruptly disrupted by terror. Between the Negev Summit and the recent string of terror attacks, Israel hardly had any time to celebrate its newly established bonhomie before enemies old and new emerged from within to sabotage its euphoric visions.

Ukraine: Russians leaving Chernobyl after radiation exposure
Russian troops began leaving the Chernobyl nuclear plant after soldiers got “significant doses” of radiation from digging trenches at the highly contaminated site, Ukraine’s state power company said Thursday as fighting raged on the outskirts of Kyiv and other fronts. The troops “panicked at the first sign of illness,” which “showed up very quickly,” and began preparing to leave, Energoatom said.

Watch: Disney Executive Producer Says Company ‘Welcoming’ of Her ‘Secret Gay Agenda’
Leaked video from Disney’s “Reimagine Tomorrow” summit reveals top-level employees openly discussing the company’s push to include more LGBTQ+ content in its ever-growing library. Released by Christopher Rufo of City Journal, one video featured executive producer Latoya Raveneau casually talking about how the company encouraged her “not-at-all-secret gay agenda” when she became an employee.

Hillary Clinton Campaign, DNC Fined $113K for Falsifying ‘Steele Dossier’ Expense
Hillary Clinton’s 2016 campaign and the Democrat National Committee were fined on Tuesday $113,000 by the Federal Election Commission (FEC) for hiding their spending on the fraudulent Russia “dossier.”

Kremlin demands rubles for gas, leaves currency loophole
Russian President Vladimir Putin issued a decree Thursday demanding payment for natural gas in rubles but appeared to temper the order by allowing dollar and euro payments through a designated bank, the latest twist over energy supplies that Europe relies on to heat homes and generate electricity. The measure got a cautious reception from European leaders who insist payment will remain in euros and dollars and want to see the fine print of how the decree will be implemented.

Strong M7.0 earthquake hits southeast of the Loyalty Islands, New Caledonia
A very strong and shallow earthquake registered by the USGS as M7.0 hit southeast of the Loyalty Islands, New Caledonia at 05:44 UTC on March 31, 2022. The agency is reporting a depth of 10 km (6.2 miles). EMSC is reporting the same magnitude and depth. The quake was preceded by M6.9 (USGS) / M6.7 (EMSC) at 20:56 UTC on March 30, and a series of moderate to strong aftershocks.

Joe Biden Eliminates U.S. Tariffs on More than 350 China-Made Products
President Joe Biden’s administration has eliminated United States tariffs on more than 350 products made in China, nearly all of which could be made in the U.S. or other countries.

Report: Biden Administration Considering Pulling Health Care from Veterans to Treat Illegal Aliens
Did you, or a family member, serve your country with the expectation of receiving the health care benefits you were promised? Sorry, illegal aliens apparently come first in President Joe Biden’s America.

The New World Order That Is Being Prepared Under the Pretext of War in Ukraine
The conflict in Ukraine was not opened by Russia on February 24, but by Ukraine a week before. The OSCE is a witness to this. This peripheral conflict had been planned by Washington to impose a New World Order from which Russia, then China, were to be excluded. Don’t be fooled!

NHS launches Covid booster vaccines this week – and 400,000 people get fifth jab – Mirror Online
Up to 400,000 people are to be offered their FIFTH Covid jab as the NHS launches its Spring booster programme this week. They are the immunosuppressed aged 12 and over who should already have had four jabs.

El Salvador Declares State of Emergency to Combat Gang Killing Spree
El Salvador’s congress approved emergency powers that suspend constitutional guarantees and loosen arrest rules for 30 days to combat a record wave of gang-related killings that forced the closing of businesses and the suspension of public events over the weekend.

Soaring Cotton Prices Could Mean Clothing Is About To Get More Expensive
Cotton futures jumped as high as 4% Monday, reaching a new decade high, as data supplied by weather forecasters say drought conditions in Texas could tighten supplies. The front-month contract in New York hit $1.41 a pound, the highest intraday level since May 2011.

Great Reset Promoter Klaus Schwab Says The Time Has Come For All World Governments To Unite And Take Control Of All Global Systems
Isn’t it amazing that day in and day out, the representatives of the New World Order tell us about the Great Reset, the Fourth Industrial Revolution while calling for global government, and then tell me and you that we’re the crazy ones when we rightfully acknowledge what they’re actually doing. Klaus Schwab is not only calling for the New World Order, he is begging world leaders to do it now. Right now. That’s ‘par for the course’ here on Day 745 of 15 Days To Flatten the Curve.

WHO: Pfizer vaccine potentially linked to hearing loss
The World Health Organization has published a report citing extremely rare instances of hearing loss and other auditory issues following injection of the COVID-19 vaccine.

Robot Dog Patrols Empty Streets Of China, Barks COVID Sanitary Instructions On Loudspeaker
In a video filmed in Shanghai City, a robot dog is seen warning a locked-down community to stay in their houses and comply with COVID “safety” measures.

Homosexual teacher on leave after allegedly sending ‘inappropriate image’ to middle schooler
Homosexual Oregon public school teacher Dean Wright faces a criminal investigation for allegedly sending nude photos of himself to at least one student.

New Russian Claims: Kiev Wanted to Use Drones to Deliver Bioweapons to Donbass
Documents and other evidence from US-funded laboratories in Ukraine suggest that Kiev was planning to use drones to deploy pathogens against the Donbass as well as Russia, the Russian Defense Ministry said on Wednesday. Moscow has also identified specific US officials involved in the development of bioweapons in Ukraine.

Klaus Schwab Calls on Global Leaders to Form ‘World Governance’
World Economic Forum (WEF) founder and executive chairman Klaus Schwab announced that the time has come for world governments to unite as one and tackle global problems such as climate change, trade, and economic disruption.

Americas Rapid Descent Into The Abyss Is All But Complete
According to this new story over at the Daily Mail, Joe Biden now risks enraging the radical-left defund-the-police ‘squad‘ by asking Congress for $32 billion to FUND the police in an attempt to fight surging crime in cities across America as another election approaches, hoping to avoid a bloodbath in the mid-terms.

THERE WAS NO ELECTION… JUST A PLOY TO INSTALL BIDEN! — BREAKING NEWS: At Least 4,800,000 Votes Were Trafficked Nationally
According to research presented last week to the state Assembly’s Committee on Campaigns and Elections by the public interest organization True the Vote – TTV, approximately 137,500 absentee ballots were cast through unlawful vote trafficking throughout several of Wisconsin’s largest cities in the 2020 election.

Joe Biden Promoting ‘Transgender Day Of Visibility’ With Approval Of An ‘X’ Gender Designation On American Passports Starting On April 11
As an American, I believe in the personal liberty of the individual, if you are an adult and want to chemically castrate and surgically mutilate yourself, choosing to live your life identifying as a transgender, then I don’t really have all that much to say about it. Just don’t violate my liberty by forcing me to go along with your deception. As a Christian, however, I will take the opportunity to point you to Bible prophecy showing that these things are harbingers of the last days.

The horrors of the Social Credit System; which is on its way to the UK
A confidentiality agreement shows potential coronavirus vaccine candidates were transferred from Moderna to the University of North Carolina in 2019, nineteen days prior to the emergence of the alleged Covid-19 causing virus in Wuhan, China.

Confidential Documents suggest Moderna created its Coronavirus Vaccine BEFORE Covid-19 was known to exist; & further evidence suggests Moderna actually made SARS-CoV-2 in a Lab
A confidentiality agreement shows potential coronavirus vaccine candidates were transferred from Moderna to the University of North Carolina in 2019, nineteen days prior to the emergence of the alleged Covid-19 causing virus in Wuhan, China.

https://www.raptureready.com/category/rapture-ready-news/