Rapture Flight to Heaven

​​​​​​​
Pre-Tribulation Rapture Forum ​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​

In Loving Memory
  April 29, 1947 - September 5, 2020

Update: On Saturday, September 5th, 2020, the founder, administrator, and head moderator of this forum, Valerie S., went Home to be with the Lord.  Her obituary can be found on https://memorials.demarcofuneralhomes.com/valerie-skrzyniak/4321619/index.php.

This posting is dedicated to the forever memory and honor of Valerie, who was the founder of, and the inspiration for, this Web site.  The Web site will continue to operate in Valerie's remembrance, as requested by her family.  God bless!

Dedicated to God  the Father, Son, & Holy Spirit​​​​​​​
1 Thessalonians 4:15-18

For this we say unto you by the word of the Lord, that we which are alive and remain unto the coming of the Lord shall not prevent them which are asleep.  For the Lord Himself will descend from heaven with a shout, with the voice of the archangel, and with the trump of God: and the dead in Christ shall rise first:  Then we which are alive and remain shall be caught up together with them in the clouds, to meet the Lord in the air and so shall we ever be with the Lord.  Wherefore comfort one another with these words.     

​​​​​​​2 Timothy 4:7-8
For I am already being poured out as a drink offering, and the time of my departure is at hand. I have fought the good fight, I have finished the race, I have kept the faith. Finally, there is laid up for me the crown of righteousness, which the Lord, the righteous Judge, will give to me on that Day, and not to me only but also to all who have loved His appearing

PRE-TRIBULATION RAPTURE - MAIN Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: It's not only the Ukraine that needs your prayers--so does my family.

We're hanging in there; thanks for asking. Mama's still with us, which is good.

Well, Mama's in her last days. She's confined to bed now; she can't get up and do anything anymore. She's in the hospice program as of now. The hospice nurse said that her vital signs were good when she saw her on Friday. We don't know how long she has as of yet.

At present, I'm at the house with my mother and sister; both of us are on 24-hour call. Since that's the case, I'm not really available to keep the threads current, so if any of you wish to update any of the threads, feel free to do so.

Father in heaven, thank You for all the moments and days and years that Kathy and her mother and family have had together. You truly are the source of every good and perfect gift. I ask that You would gift Kathy again, with Holy Spirit filling the room where her mother is. Please comfort Kathy and family. Please in whatever condition her mother is in, I ask that You would grant her to recognize Jesus, to know to trust Him now with forever. I ask this request for Your glory in the name of Jesus our savior. Thank You Father God.

Thanks, Regina. My petition is that God will make sure that Mama is in fit shape to enter Heaven when the time comes.

Mama's in the dying process as of now. Her body is in the process of shutting down; among other things, her vital signs are failing, and she is no longer able to respond to us. How much longer she now has, we don't know yet. We do know this, though: when there begins to be 30-second stretches in between the breaths she takes, we will know it's getting close. We're supposed to call hospice when that happens, and a nurse will come to our house.

She's gone. Mama is dead. She died at 12:09.

i know God heard our prayers for her. my condolences Kathy. hopefully it will be only a short while until you are reunited with her at the rapture. its good you have had precious time with her.

Thanks, Regina. Hopefully, it won't be much longer until Gabriel blows that trumpet, and Jesus calls us all Home.