Rapture Flight to Heaven

​​​​​​​
Pre-Tribulation Rapture Forum ​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​

In Loving Memory
  April 29, 1947 - September 5, 2020

Update: On Saturday, September 5th, 2020, the founder, administrator, and head moderator of this forum, Valerie S., went Home to be with the Lord.  Her obituary can be found on https://memorials.demarcofuneralhomes.com/valerie-skrzyniak/4321619/index.php.

This posting is dedicated to the forever memory and honor of Valerie, who was the founder of, and the inspiration for, this Web site.  The Web site will continue to operate in Valerie's remembrance, as requested by her family.  God bless!

Dedicated to God  the Father, Son, & Holy Spirit​​​​​​​
1 Thessalonians 4:15-18

For this we say unto you by the word of the Lord, that we which are alive and remain unto the coming of the Lord shall not prevent them which are asleep.  For the Lord Himself will descend from heaven with a shout, with the voice of the archangel, and with the trump of God: and the dead in Christ shall rise first:  Then we which are alive and remain shall be caught up together with them in the clouds, to meet the Lord in the air and so shall we ever be with the Lord.  Wherefore comfort one another with these words.     

​​​​​​​2 Timothy 4:7-8
For I am already being poured out as a drink offering, and the time of my departure is at hand. I have fought the good fight, I have finished the race, I have kept the faith. Finally, there is laid up for me the crown of righteousness, which the Lord, the righteous Judge, will give to me on that Day, and not to me only but also to all who have loved His appearing

PRE-TRIBULATION RAPTURE - MAIN Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Nearing Midnight - February, 2022

"Fair Use for Information and Discussion Purposes"

Feb 7, 2022
Published on: February 6, 2022 by RRadmin7

The Liberal Media Refuses to Reform

There has never been a worse point in American history for what passes today as the mainstream media. Hardly a week goes by without me learning about some news personality that has been taken to the woodshed over some stupid statement or action.

Whoopi Goldberg has been suspended from ABC’s The View for two weeks for saying the Holocaust was not about race. CNN Worldwide president Jeff Zucker was forced to resign from his position because of the revelation of an inappropriate relationship with a staffer. Zucker’s stunning announcement came less than two months after he fired prime time anchor Chris Cuomo for improperly advising his brother, then-New York Gov. Andrew Cuomo, about how to address sexual misconduct allegations.

I think it’s remarkable that Whoopi Goldberg’s original career field was being a comedian. Because I constantly keep track of all forms of media, I’ve known of her for over 30 years. I don’t ever recall her saying something that was funny. Goldberg has always been this vile, nasty person with nothing positive to say. When The View was created, she showed up and probably said, ‘Hi, I’m the token black woman, so you have to give me a job.’

I can’t believe that Goldberg still has a job with ABC. Arguing that the Holocaust was not about race has for decades been one of the quickest ways to get yourself fired. A Harvard professor once argued that it is literally impossible for blacks to be racist to a white person and “Racism against white people doesn’t exist.” This rule must also apply to Jews. Goldberg went on the Late Show With Stephen Colbert and tried to argue that her skin color should allow her to be ignorant of the Holocaust.

Jeff Zucker should have been fired at least 10 years ago. When he arrived at CNN, the network was high in the ratings for news. It now trails obscure cable channels like the Food Network. Despite Zucker’s mismanagement of CNN, he has been given one promotion after another. I remember in the mid 90’s Saturday Night Live had a slight dip in its rating, and management came in and fired people like Adam Sandler and Chris Farley. At one point, Larry King had 7 million viewers. Right now, I don’t think any CNN show has more than a million viewers.

Brian Stelter and Don Lemon are two of the dumbest people who have ever worked in news. Lemon must have been hired when his job application said, not only am I black, but I’m also a homosexual. Anderson Cooper was possibly hired because he was gay and his mother was Gloria Vanderbilt. I didn’t see anything special about Chris Cuomo, but hey, his dad was once governor of New York state. When you hand out jobs in news and politics based solely on a dynasty, it’s no wonder that both the Cuomo brothers crashed and burned.

I can’t think of any leftist media personality that I could say I disagree with their politics but admire their intelligence or tenacity. My general observation of news people is that they are either crazy or stupid. Sometimes they are so extreme in these categories that I find them entertaining. Keith Olbermann has turned into such a lunatic, I sometimes listen to his YouTube videos for a laugh.

The last leftist I had any respect for was probably Christopher Hitchens. He was a radical atheist, but he would go after anyone or any group that he saw as being in error. He was a huge critic of Hillary Clinton, and he did the best job I’ve ever heard someone do with pointing out the silliness of the Muslim faith.

I wonder where we will end up with the news turning into garbage. Many people on the right think that CNN will finally see the error of its ways and reform. They point to declining ratings as motivation. I don’t see that happening. The major networks have zero concern about ratings. Zucker had years of plunging ratings, and he would get one huge bonus after another.

The fixation is on power. Controlling the minds of people is the main focus. CNN has been replaced by a hundred other news formats, so the liberal media can use them to guide public opinion.

It was recently discovered that podcaster Joe Rogan has 11 million viewers, which is three times greater than most cable news shows. The left has switched from complaining about Fox News to griping about Rogan’s views on COVID-19.

I think Satan likes to have a low IQ Liberal Media. The press has traditionally been the main source that keeps the public informed of world events. If you have dumb reporters, you will have a clueless audience.

“My people are destroyed for lack of knowledge: because thou hast rejected knowledge, I will also reject thee, that thou shalt be no priest to me: seeing thou hast forgotten the law of thy God, I will also forget thy children” (Hosea 4:6).

–Todd

The Disappearing

An exciting new book is scheduled for release shortly. I can brag just a bit about it because my cowriter has done such a phenomenal job infusing the work with insightful presentation.

Pete Garcia, whom many in the Rapture Ready family know as a gifted writer with Holy Spirit-directed analyses of the times, is my coauthor. We are convinced that the monumental event we believers long for, because of the issues and events that are in our faces daily, must be drawing very near indeed.

The Disappearing: Future Events That Will Rock the World brings to light things to come in a way I’m very pleased about. Again, this is in large part because of Pete’s generously offered talents and efforts. It is a volume that the Lord has commissioned us to present now, because the Rapture should be foremost on our minds and hearts in these closing days of this Church Age.

Each hour brings troubling headlines from the many news sources now available. Every report seems more intrusive upon our daily lives than the previous, and all accounts appear to be setting the end-time stage for the soon fulfillment of God’s prophetic Word.

The world is turned upside down by issues and events that are contrary to life as we’ve known it. All rational thought has turned to wickedness—toward the dark side. Our times seem like the “days of Noah,” just as Jesus Christ described how things will be at the moment He is next revealed. That moment—the Rapture—will be when the greatest event since Christ’s resurrection occurred!

The book presents the wind-up of human history, chronicling what set in motion and is driving this Heaven-directed, end-times drama. It’s the conclusion of the greatest story ever told. What we’re witnessing today is about to bring down the curtain of prophecy’s final act.

And when you see all these things begin to come to pass, then look up, and lift up your head, for your redemption is drawing near. (Luke 21:2

The dynamic ebb and flow of the times, with the production of our book being slightly delayed due to the pandemic, have combined to bring the work to the publishing surface at a propitious moment. The horizon is on fire with powerful indicators of where this generation stands on God’s prophetic timeline.

This book is somewhat of a hybrid. By this, I mean it is nonfiction, but includes a sprinkling of fictional accounts that highlight and, we believe, significantly enhance the presentation.

Our foreword is written by our great friend Jan Markell, the nationally renowned radio host and president of Olive Tree Ministries. She writes in part:

All I know for sure is that believers must have hope, and with the world crumbling all around us, we are left with only the predicted “blessed hope.” This world has nothing to offer the Bible-believing Christian. Our focus must be eternity, and that is likely soon for many reading this book—not because readers will face an untimely demise, but rather because Christ’s return is at the door.

The book is set for release in March or April. I will give more of an update on its release as the time draws closer.

Pete and I are scheduled to visit the SkyWatch TV studios in early February to tape programs on The Disappearing. We will, of course, provide you with links to those programs as soon as available.

Meantime, I understand that the book is already listed on Amazon and at SkyWatch TV and Defender Publishing, so you are invited to check it out. It is not yet available to order, but should be as soon as our publisher, Defender Publishing, has completed the publishing process.

It is our most heartfelt wish that our effort will edify the believer while together we carry out Christ’s Great Commission to a lost and dying world. There is no more noble or God-ordained mission to be undertaken.

He which testifieth these things saith, Surely I come quickly. Amen. Even so, come, Lord Jesus. The grace of our Lord Jesus Christ be with you all. Amen. (Revelation 22:20–21)

— Terry

https://www.raptureready.com/category/nearing-midnight/

Re: Nearing Midnight - February, 2022

Feb 14, 2022
Published on: February 13, 2022 by RRadmin7

The Government’s New Love for a Kill Switch

When Congress passed the Biden Administration’s Infrastructure Investment and Jobs Act, few people knew that the government insisted on a new requirement for automakers. Tucked into the whopping $1 trillion bipartisan spending bill is a provision requiring car companies to prescribe a “federal motor vehicle safety standard for advanced drunk and impaired driving prevention technology, and for other purposes.”

What the government is asking for is a kill switch that can be applied to all cars. We already have the ignition interlock device (IID), a breathalyzer that is installed in vehicles to prevent drinking and driving. It is made up of a mouthpiece, a handheld unit that attaches to your vehicle’s ignition system. This new system would be more proactive and could monitor all drivers.

Bob Barr represented Georgia’s Seventh District in the U.S. House of Representatives from 1995 to 2003. Barr wrote an article that warned this system is a very dangerous threat to our liberties. He explains:

Everything about this mandatory measure should set off red flares. First, use of the word “passively” suggests the system will always be on and constantly monitoring the vehicle. Secondly, the system must connect to the vehicle’s operational controls so as to disable the vehicle either before driving or during, when impairment is detected. Thirdly, it will be an “open” system, or at least one with a backdoor, meaning authorized (or unauthorized) third parties can remotely access the system’s data at any time.

This is a privacy disaster in the making, and the fact that the provision made it through Congress reveals — yet again — how little its members care about the privacy of their constituents…. The lack of ultimate control over one’s vehicle presents numerous and extremely serious safety issues…. If that is not reason enough for concern, there are serious legal issues with this mandate. Other vehicle-related enforcement methods used by the Nanny State, such as traffic cameras and license plate readers, have long presented constitutional problems, notably with the 5th Amendment’s right to not self-incriminate and the 6th Amendment’s right to face one’s accuser.

…. These “vehicle kill switches” may be sold to the public as a safety measure aimed at keeping drunk drivers off the roads, but they will quickly become a convenient tool in the hands of government agents to put the government in the driver’s seat while rendering null and void the Constitution’s requirements of privacy and its prohibitions against unreasonable searches and seizures.

Many people could get killed by a system that suddenly decided they were drunk and disabled their car. Drivers on a busy freeway could get rear-ended. Someone in a very hot or very cold environment could succumb to the elements. It will probably be 50 years before we have software that can safely drive a car. It would be a far greater task to have a computer judge someone’s level of impairment.

A growing number of people would love to turn America into a Nanny state. The former mayor of New York, Michael Bloomberg, wanted to control the size of soft drinkers for health reasons. The average home in Bloomberg’s world would have an Alexa-type system managing people’s lives. Someone going to the kitchen for a Pepsi would be asked to step on a scale before the system would unlock the refrigerator. If you were overweight, Alexa would advise you to have a glass of water. If you used more than your 15 gallons of water to show, the water would cut off. If a student had a big test the next day, there would be no TV or video game access.

It is now possible to have such a system in every household. One of my neighbors has Alexa in their house. The system turns on lights, plays music, and answers basic questions. I would never have Alexa in my house because you could never know if you were being monitored by Big Brother.

The fallen nature of mankind is the key reason why we should reject the concept of a kill switch. If we provide the government with the ability to control our lives, at some point it will choose that option.

“The heart is deceitful above all things, and desperately wicked: who can know it?” (Jeremiah 17:9).

–Todd

Evil Men and Seducers

Today when we look around the world and the way things have moved from a “saner” time until now, those who care to consider these matters see an increasingly wicked world. Such observers see, for example, Russia and Vladimir Putin, China and Xi Jinping, and North Korea and Kim-Jong-un. These are leaders who hold their populations under absolute control. They do so sometimes with the greatest cruelty imaginable.

Sadly, there are few observers who care to gauge the evil, the wickedness we face as a world while things are sucked into the gravity of the increasingly evil times.

And as a result, America herself, under the greatest, most noble experiment in human government of all of history, now faces insanity that threatens tyranny the equal of some of the most terrible regimes ever upon the planet. This is, of course, in keeping with God’s prophetic Word for the wrap-up of history.

Many, including this writer, considered in times past that the Antichrist system of control would suddenly leap onto the scene once the Rapture occurred. The call of Christians into the air would be what set in motion that sucking of left behind mankind into the gravity of what would almost instantly become Tribulation tyranny.

Some warned of incrementalism –the slow changes through luciferian incursion into the human condition. But none foresaw the almost instantaneous dive into the reprobate sea of debauchery into which much of mankind has plunged during this late hour.

Freedom found in God’s Rx for mankind has been abandoned to the upside-down madness that separates humankind farther and farther from the Creator Who Knows Best for us. That Heavenly Rx is, of course, Jesus Christ, the opposite Truth from the total lie with which the evil men and seducers of this present evil day deludes and destroys.

Paul forewarned that the end times generation would face exactly what we are experiencing.

“But evil men and seducers shall wax worse and worse, deceiving, and being deceived.” (2 Tim 3: 13)

And it is not just the Vladimir Putins, the Xi Jinpings and Kim-Jong uns who are the evil men and seducers. We, in this once great republic, face now some of the most evil and seductive forces on Planet Earth. These are determined to bring not only America down but are even more determined to destroy all Christian vestiges. They are making inroads in this regard not by banning Christianity, but by changing what Christianity means in many instances.

I found the following think piece most interesting in considering this force of evil men and seducers.

In a recent Front Page column, Dennis Prager criticizes the idea that people are basically good. The belief that humans are inherently good is both “foolish” and “dangerous,” writes Prager, and it leads to much suffering. He offers several sobering examples from recent history of what happens to people who put their trust in human nature.

Prager was prompted to write his rebuttal when a respected Jewish publication published an article by an Orthodox rabbi claiming that “Judaism posits that people are basically good.” The idea has long been prevalent among non-Orthodox rabbis, but Prager was surprised that an Orthodox Jew would subscribe to an idea that is clearly rejected in the Torah.

The notion that human nature is basically good is also rejected in the rest of the Bible—and just as strongly in the New Testament as in the Old. Which brings me to my main point. Over the last six decades, belief in human goodness has become an article of faith for many Christians as well as for Jews. This is particularly true of many mainstream Protestants and Roman Catholics. For the Catholic Church, the belief has served as a wrecking ball. Numerous polls have shown a massive decline in church attendance among Catholics (and other Christians), and a corresponding drop in the number who identify as Christians.

Different people give different reasons for the decline of Christian belief, but for me the obvious reason is that Christians have replaced the idea of human sinfulness with the idea of human goodness. And when you do that, you undercut the whole rationale for Christianity—namely, that we are sinners in need of redemption. If human beings are good the way they are, then there is no need for a Savior to free us from our sins.
[Source: The devastating impact of the premise that people are essentially good, William Kilpatrick , Frontpage Mag, February 4, 2022]

The founding fathers of the United States recognized the Biblical Truth of the depravity of man. The idea that man is good flies in the face of God’s Truth. “There is none good, no not one…”

Unless the individual is willing to admit they are not good and need a Savior to save them from their sinfulness, there is no hope. And this is the great, seductive ploy of the devil, and has been since his time of tempting Eve in the garden. “Ye shall be as God,” he seduced and beguiled. The ploy is working now more effective than ever, and we see the results with man’s turning their back on God –doing what is right in their own eyes– in preparation for the time of God’s Wrath and Judgment. As looked at many times, we now are at the Romans 1:28 place at the very end of the age. Man has turned his back to the God of Heaven and now has been given over to a reprobate mind.

Good is called evil and evil good. Thankfully, God still Calls individuals to Salvation, but the creature called man continues en masse down that broadway to destruction.

There is the Narrow Gate Jesus said. As a matter-of-fact, Jesus is that Narrow Gate that leads to Eternity spent with God the Father.

Don’t listen to the evil men and seducers of these increasingly sin-darkened days. Here again, is how to enter that Narrow Gate.

That if thou shalt confess with thy mouth the Lord Jesus, and shalt believe in thine heart that God hath raised him from the dead, thou shalt be saved. For with the heart man believeth unto righteousness; and with the mouth confession is made unto salvation. (Romans 10: 9–10)

— Terry

Feb 21, 2022
Published on: February 20, 2022 by RRadmin7

Can Conservatives and Christians Create Their Own Internet Platforms?

Former President Donald Trump will launch his own new social media platform, Truth Social, sometime next month. Trump’s ability to galvanize conservative social media users in support of the venture could soon be tested. So-called experts quoted by Time and Newsweek say the inherent nature of the site—i.e., catering to a specific ideological viewpoint—will likely prevent it from reaching the same heights as mainstream platforms like Facebook, Twitter, or YouTube.com.

Joshua Tucker, co-director of NYU’s Center for Social Media and Politics, suggested that even if Truth Social does not break into the mainstream, it may “suck the air” of other right-wing platforms such as Gettr, Gab and Parler, and reduce their popularity.

Previous screenshots from an App Store listing showed that the platform appeared to be very similar in design to Twitter, with Trump Jr.’s post appearing to confirm Truth Social will look very much like the social media platform previously beloved by the former president.

Truth Social should be wildly successful, considering that all of the major social media sites are controlled by liberals. Since about half the US population is on the right, millions of people would be happy to join Trump’s platform.

The video site Rumble has had huge gains in its traffic. Rumble’s monthly user count has experienced rapid growth since July 2020, from 1.6 million monthly users to 31.9 million by the end of the first quarter of 2021. In January, Rumble announced that it reached new highs with approximately 10.8 billion minutes watched and averaging 4,383 hours of uploaded video per day. The company also posted 19% growth on monthly active users (MAUs) over the previous month, reaching 39 million viewers.

Rumble prides itself as a neutral video platform that is creating the rails and independent infrastructure designed to be immune to cancel culture. Rumble’s mission is to restore the Internet to its roots by making it free and open once again.

Facebook’s parent company Meta recently delivered an alarming earnings report to Wall Street, which promptly cut an astonishing $250 billion out of the company’s value in a single day — a 26 percent drop. The liberal media tried to blame a host of other reasons for the decline. Facebook has been heavily censoring accounts, and people are leaving for other platforms.

I don’t see it as very likely that any conservative site will be able to dethrone a behemoth like Apple or Google. I like the search engine DuckDuckGo. It processes around 1.5 billion searches every month. Google, for contrast, processes around 3.5 billion searches per day. DuckDuckGo has a single data center, while Google has data farms all over the country.

Google controls 90% of search traffic; it has the most used browser and the most used email service. I was surprised to learn last week that more people get their news from Google than any other source. Google could so easily crush DuckDuckGo, but it doesn’t do so, probably because of monopoly laws. Standard Oil was broken up for being a monopoly in one field. Google has a monopoly in at least four areas.

Trump’s Truth Social could easily be blocked from the market by Apple and Google refusing to put his app on their stores. Google’s Android and Apple’s IOS control 100% of the smartphone market. Any browser can be used to block a website by having it labeled as a dangerous site and warning users not to visit it.

Another way to destroy a freedom platform is to block it from various financial services. When a bunch of people donated $7 million to the Trucker protest in Canada on a GoFundMe page, the company tried to steal the money and give it to a charity. When six state attorney generals got on GoFundMe’s case, it decided to refund the money to the donors. I’m guessing that GoFundMe doesn’t have fine print that states, “if we don’t like the recipient of your donation, we’ll steal your money.”

I think the only reason why we still have access to the Internet is God’s restraining grace. The enemy has the will and the power to take complete control of the web, but so far, it is unable to act. The rapture is the only answer I can think of for why they are being restrained.

“So God abandoned them to do whatever shameful things their hearts desired. As a result, they did vile and degrading things with each other’s bodies” (Romans 1:24, NLT).

–Todd

Righteousness and the Crowns

This past week, the going gome to Heaven of my friend Bob Rogers to be with our Lord brought the impression I believe is from that eternal realm of glory.

Bob was both a gentleman and a gentle man, as the great Paul Harvey used to put it in describing those he greatly honored and respected. We will miss Bob, but only for a very brief time in terms of eternity. In our last conversation, he confided that he and his family loved me and my family. That memory means more to me than I can adequately express. We were—and are—indeed one family, both in terms of here on earth and of eternity.

His passing into glory immediately brought forth my own recollection of dying clinically those three times on Good Friday of 2011. What a magnificent sight I, a blind person, saw each time my heart discontinued its beating. I won’t go into all that again, as I have mentioned it many times. Suffice it to say it all was just…well…glorious!

So, the joy Bob is experiencing now, I perhaps can remember only a brief glimpse of, but to be there in God’s presence forever must be beyond anything any of us can imagine.

And this has me contemplating the time when we will all stand before our Lord Jesus Christ to receive eternal rewards. These we will enjoy in a timeless dimension that will grow exponentially in terms of heavenly exultation.

We who are in Christ and particularly look with great anticipation for the Rapture are told we will receive the crown of righteousness.

There are some who believe all Christians will receive this crown, because all Christians will be thrilled when Christ calls them to Himself. I don’t view this crown this way, because I’m convinced we must look forward with great anticipation now, in this life, in order to be rewarded for our belief that Christ will keep this promise of escape from the time of Tribulation (Revelation 3:10).

Here are the Apostle Paul’s words on this promise of that crown.

Henceforth there is laid up for me a crown of righteousness, which the Lord, the righteous judge, shall give me at that day: and not to me only, but unto all them also that love his appearing. (1 Timothy 4:

Most who read these commentaries, I believe with all that is within my spirit, will be awarded this crown. Rapture Ready–and my personal blog, terryjamesprophecyline.com—are devoted to putting forth the magnificent promise that our Lord will snatch us from this fallen earth just in time to avoid the great trouble that is prophetically scheduled for this planet of rebellious people. Those who love to read these articles and study other materials must have in their spiritual hearts the love for Christ’s appearing, as Paul terms the prerequisite for receiving the crown of righteousness.

Here, again, are the crowns promised to believers who devote themselves to godly living while in this present life on earth.

The Bible mentions at least 5 crowns/rewards:

The incorruptible crown, given to those who master the old nature
1 Corinthians 9:25–27

And every man that striveth for the mastery is temperate in all things. Now they do it to obtain a corruptible crown; but we an incorruptible.

I therefore so run, not as uncertainly; so fight I, not as one that beateth the air:

But I keep under my body, and bring it into subjection: lest that by any means, when I have preached to others, I myself should be a castaway.

The crown of rejoicing given to soul-winners
Proverbs 11: 30

The fruit of the righteous is a tree of life; and he that winneth souls is wise.

Daniel 12: 3

And they that be wise shall shine as the brightness of the firmament; and they that turn many to righteousness as the stars for ever and ever.

1 Thessalonians 2: 19–20

For what is our hope, or joy, or crown of rejoicing? Are not even ye in the presence of our Lord Jesus Christ at his coming?

For ye are our glory and joy.

The crown of life, given to those who successfully endure temptation
James 1:2–3

My brethren, count it all joy when ye fall into divers temptations;

Knowing this, that the trying of your faith worketh patience.

Revelation 2:10

Fear none of those things which thou shalt suffer: behold, the devil shall cast some of you into prison, that ye may be tried; and ye shall have tribulation ten days: be thou faithful unto death, and I will give thee a crown of life.

The crown of righteousness for those who especially love the doctrine of the Rapture
2 Timothy 4:8

Henceforth there is laid up for me a crown of righteousness, which the Lord, the righteous judge, shall give me at that day: and not to me only, but unto all them also that love his appearing.

The crown of glory, given to faithful preachers and teachers
Acts 20:26–28

Wherefore I take you to record this day, that I am pure from the blood of all men.

For I have not shunned to declare unto you all the counsel of God.

Take heed therefore unto yourselves, and to all the flock, over the which the Holy Ghost hath made you overseers, to feed the church of God, which he hath purchased with his own blood.

2 Timothy 4:1–2

I charge thee therefore before God, and the Lord Jesus Christ, who shall judge the quick and the dead at his appearing and his kingdom;

Preach the word; be instant in season, out of season; reprove, rebuke, exhort with all longsuffering and doctrine.

1 Peter 5:2–4

Feed the flock of God which is among you, taking the oversight thereof, not by constraint, but willingly; not for filthy lucre, but of a ready mind;

Neither as being lords over God’s heritage, but being ensamples to the flock.

And when the chief Shepherd shall appear, ye shall receive a crown of glory that fadeth not away.

What a glorious prospect—to see our Savior face to face and to hear Him say: “Well done, good, faithful servant.”

Praise God, that is what my great friend Bob Rogers is hearing at this very heavenly moment!

—Terry

Feb 28, 2022
Published on: February 27, 2022 by RRadmin7

The People’s Republic of Canada

A dangerous thing has taken place in our northern neighbor Canada. Prime Minister Justin Trudeau has used a law that was intended for a major national crisis to go after supporters of the Freedom Convoy. The Emergencies Act is being used to freeze bank accounts of people who participated in a political protest – not just the organizers but participants. Hundreds of people have been arrested, and a large part of the city of Ottawa has been declared a no-go zone.

The three-week event was triggered by unvaccinated truckers not being allowed to cross the border. Over 90% of truckers are vaccinated, and only a small portion of them would cross over into the US. Many cities have already lifted restrictions, so this protest seems a bit silly to me for both sides.

Trudeau made no attempt to reason with the truckers. At first, he hid from the protestors, and when he did address them, he called the truckers Nazis. When someone calls peaceful protestors Nazis, it’s time to run for the border. Trudeau is following the same game plan that Hitler used to come to power.

When the police moved in to remove the protesters, they looked like Star Wars stormtroopers. They had snipers on the rooftops of buildings. The police had their names and badge numbers taped over. There was no indication that the Freedom Convoy had any violent members, and police acted like they were storming the beaches of Normandy.

I am amazed by the vindictive nature of Canadian officials. Ottawa’s mayor Jim Watson said any vehicles seized during the police crackdown on the occupation of the downtown should be sold to cover costs incurred by the city. The mayor told CBC News that Ottawa has that power due to the Emergencies Act. If Mr. Watson wants to destroy people’s means of income, he might as well seize their homes or sell their children into slavery. Why not just send all the protestors off to death camps? On judgment day, Trudeau and his henchmen can blame all their actions on the Emergencies Act.

This little weasel doesn’t even have a majority of the Canadian population supporting him. Because of a flaw in the parliamentary system, Trudeau was able to become prime minister with only a third of the population backing him.

Biden tried to use the COVID-19 pandemic to grant himself illegal power by issuing an executive order that required all private businesses to force 100% of their workers to get vaccinated. A judge blocked the order, and the US Supreme Court vote of 6-3 verified that Biden had gone beyond his constitutional authority.

Because nations have no bill of rights and set guidelines on what each branch of the government can do, most power is based on what the people think is just. If Trudeau had implemented the Emergencies Act and people started rioting in the streets, he would have backed down. His action was mostly met with silence. Days later, Trudeau said we need to make some of these powers permanent.

Alberta Premier Jason Kenney did file a legal challenge to Trudeau’s “unjustified” use of the Emergencies Act. He launched a Court challenge of the Trudeau government’s invocation of the Emergencies Act because it is:

– Unnecessary
-Disproportionate
– Violates natural justice
– Intrudes into provincial jurisdiction
– Creates a dangerous precedent.

Kenney was on a Canadian news show, and a reporter said, “Don’t you share any blame for supporting the Freedom Convoy truckers? Kenney said his concern predated the protest, and his focus was Trudeau’s actions. The Premier might find that his bank account has been frozen.

The word freedom has even come under attack by the left. When reporters mention the protest, it’s always the “so-called” Freedom convoy. There have been several opinion articles written that said freedom is a dangerous word. We need control to maintain order. Freedom results in chaos. If People have the freedom to do as they please, we’ll have more explanations of what took place in Ottawa.

Justin Trudeau is required by the Emergencies Act to get an approval vote in parliament within 15 days. Since it is too dangerous in Ottawa, the vote is not seen as urgent.

One of the most frustrating things about living in this time is having watched our freedom and liberties being constantly chipped away. Because Bible prophecy predicts a global dictatorship for the last days, things are only going to get worse. The only hope we have going forward is the rapture.

“Because you have kept My command to persevere, I also will keep you from the hour of trial which shall come upon the whole world, to test those who dwell on the earth” (Rev 3:10).

–Todd

Where’s the Comfort?

Admittedly, I am one who goes to blogcasts on a daily basis. The practice detracts from my work, and I have a ton of it going on at the moment with the release of two nonfiction books and two novels, one of which I’m writing and the other I’m co-writing in the sense of overseeing the project. I guess listening is my idea of interspersing a bit of entertainment within the work schedule. Trouble is, the blogcasts get into heavy stuff regarding things going on in the world that are very dark. All this takes away from the relief I seek, but I can’t break away from the practice of visiting these platforms.

Included in my regime of looking into these dark matters is scanning Rapture Ready News on a regular basis—something I realize many who read these commentaries do every day.

Most writers of note, whom our news posters include on our site, are those who claim a Christian viewpoint. Many among these writers, as well, claim a biblically prophetic perspective.

The most notable bloggers—those with the most followers—correctly shine the spotlight on the evil of these end times. The one example I will present for now is from a host I’ve for the most part respected. His outlook and application of Bible prophecy have always been on point, in my opinion.

Bloggers of his sort, most of whom consider themselves in league with his thinking on these matters and with each other, see tremendously troubling times coming—times that are like those described for the Tribulation.

They see, for example, the dictatorial actions of Justin Trudeau, soon to come to America, like the spread of COVID that has infected the world. They believe that those who resist this wickedness, such as Christians, will soon be placed in the internment camps, they and their families who won’t go along with reeducation into the New World Order ideologies eliminated the way Hitler’s henchmen dispatched resistors of Nazi Germany.

They see imminent financial collapse that will starve millions. They see the technologies now set to enslave each person with the mark of the Beast, the vaccination jabs being the immediate precursor to the Revelation 13:16–18, Antichrist 666 marks-and-numbering system.

These bloggers almost without exception insist that we must plan to endure, fight through—and survive—these times to come, again, which most believe are coming upon America and the world due to what is biblically prophesied.

Here are excerpts from the blog-host I’ve chosen for this commentary.

I have come to believe that what is happening in Canada, and what is surely going to escalate, and it is all preparation for what will soon be coming to the United States. The Democrats (i.e. Bolshevik Communists with Nazi enforcement strategies) probably could not cheat enough to win an election in 2022…

It is clear what should happen if martial law is going to be implemented without hesitation and without the risk of interruption; the greatest threats to the unfolding tyranny must be removed from society. My sources and many of the sources of my media colleagues are saying that people are going to start disappearing. The first wave of “disappeared Americans” will be members of the independent media. First, their work will be disappeared and many of the personalities behind the work of alerting the public, will be disappeared…

The most disturbing of these acts implemented by our government (i.e. legislatively and through Executive Orders) is the NDAA which allows government to “snatch” Americans off of the street and incarcerate them forever without due process of law. These events explain why a mass incarceration/genocide is a potential event in the future of America. Why? Simple, because we are on the precipice of World War III with Russia and we are on a collision course with economic collapse and/or a false flag event away from total martial law…

The smoking gun document that virtually guarantees an Army enforced martial law way of life, within an Agenda 21 megacities framework:

MEGACITIES AND THE UNITED STATES ARMY PREPARING FOR A COMPLEX AND UNCERTAIN FUTURE June 2014 Chief of Staff of the Army, Strategic Studies Group Megacities Concept Team: Colonel Marc Harris, Lieutenant Colonel Robert Dixon, Major Nicholas Melin, Command Sergeant Major Daniel Hendrex, Sergeant Major Richard Russo and Mr. Michael Bailey

An Army report boldly proclaims that American troops need to be ready and willing to enter New York City and other global “megacities” in the “near future”. The purpose of this instruction by the Army in the nation’s domestic affairs, in violation of Posse Comitatus would be to prevent civil unrest (i.e. “precrime” , political uprisings and protect key infrastructure and natural resources in the national interest. In other words, the American Army will be deployed because what the American people “MIGHT DO”. The official Army report is entitled “Megacities and the United States Army” (PDF), and it was released by the Chief of Staff of the Army, Strategic Studies Group. (“When Taking the Blue Pill Won’t Save You From the Red List-Trudeau’s Tyranny Is About to Magnified and Applied To ALL Americans,” by Dave Hodges, The Common Sense Show, 2/18/22)

These bloggers and blogcasters almost without exception are those who mock anything to do with the pre-Trib Rapture of the Church. Thus they warn folks to be ready to hunker down and lay in supplies to get us through the coming horrors they admit are apocalyptic. Most offer for sale all sorts of foods and other prepping things to help enable us to survive the coming terrors.

Thus the question: Where’s the comfort?

Where is the comfort in the proclamation that Tribulation-like times are upon us and that we need to prepare to fight and survive the massive attacks of those who possess nuclear weapons and overwhelming military and control power? I find no comfort whatsoever in that advice.

Yet, God’s Word tells us we are to find comfort in these last of the last days.

There’s no doubt that the things we see developing are preparing the world for that coming time of Antichrist. But to be a believer in God’s promises, the Christian must not look for the horrors they are predicting that are identical to things prophesied for that last seven years of history this side of Christ’s Second Advent. We are to look for Jesus Christ, who will call us to Himself before that horrific era.

Because thou hast kept the word of my patience, I also will keep thee from the hour of temptation, which shall come upon all the world, to try them that dwell upon the earth. (Revelation 3:10)

Our hope is not in human government to overcome the wickedness, but in the Lord who tells us to look for Him as our redemption—of our souls and of our physical beings before the time of Tribulation.

Looking for that blessed hope, and the glorious appearing of the great God and our Saviour Jesus Christ. (Titus 2:13)

We are told through the Apostle Paul the following:

For the Lord himself shall descend from heaven with a shout, with the voice of the archangel, and with the trump of God: and the dead in Christ shall rise first: Then we which are alive and remain shall be caught up together with them in the clouds, to meet the Lord in the air: and so shall we ever be with the Lord. Wherefore comfort one another with these words. (1 Thessalonians 4:16–1

—Terry