Rapture Flight to Heaven

​​​​​​​
Pre-Tribulation Rapture Forum ​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​

In Loving Memory
  April 29, 1947 - September 5, 2020

Update: On Saturday, September 5th, 2020, the founder, administrator, and head moderator of this forum, Valerie S., went Home to be with the Lord.  Her obituary can be found on https://memorials.demarcofuneralhomes.com/valerie-skrzyniak/4321619/index.php.

This posting is dedicated to the forever memory and honor of Valerie, who was the founder of, and the inspiration for, this Web site.  The Web site will continue to operate in Valerie's remembrance, as requested by her family.  God bless!

Dedicated to God  the Father, Son, & Holy Spirit​​​​​​​
1 Thessalonians 4:15-18

For this we say unto you by the word of the Lord, that we which are alive and remain unto the coming of the Lord shall not prevent them which are asleep.  For the Lord Himself will descend from heaven with a shout, with the voice of the archangel, and with the trump of God: and the dead in Christ shall rise first:  Then we which are alive and remain shall be caught up together with them in the clouds, to meet the Lord in the air and so shall we ever be with the Lord.  Wherefore comfort one another with these words.     

​​​​​​​2 Timothy 4:7-8
For I am already being poured out as a drink offering, and the time of my departure is at hand. I have fought the good fight, I have finished the race, I have kept the faith. Finally, there is laid up for me the crown of righteousness, which the Lord, the righteous Judge, will give to me on that Day, and not to me only but also to all who have loved His appearing

PRE-TRIBULATION RAPTURE - MAIN Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Watchman On The Wall 88 - December, 2021

"Fair Use for Information and Discussion Purposes"

The End Is Not NEAR…The End Is HERE!!!

Dec 6, 2021

The End is not near…The End is here!!!

Jesus is coming soon! Repent, believe the Gospel, and be converted to new life in Jesus Christ today! Tomorrow is not promised! Jesus Christ is the only way to the Kingdom of Heaven and the only name that can save you!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0HMaVb35CkY

Re: Watchman On The Wall 88 - December, 2021

Have You Seen The New UNITED NATIONS Sculpture For “Peace And Safety”!?

Dec 8, 2021

Brother Chad discusses the recent sculpture placed outside the United Nations Headquarters in New York… And how we continue to see beyond a shadow of a doubt the stage being set for the rise of the future ten kings and antichrist as prophesied in the book of Daniel and the book of Revelation. 

Jesus is coming soon! Repent, believe the Gospel, and be converted to new life in Jesus Christ today! Tomorrow is not promised! Jesus Christ is the only way to the Kingdom of Heaven and the only name that can save you!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U8qJ4abL8bs

We Shall All Stand Before The JUDGEMENT SEAT Of Christ!!!

Brother Chad discusses where all believers will head following the rapture of the Church known as the Bema or the Judgement seat of Christ. This is not meant to punish believers but to reward them for there faithful service.

Yes...Jesus is coming soon...but we are to occupy and redeem the time until that trumpet sounds! We are not saved by our works...we are not kept saved by our works...but we must remember who we represent here on earth...we are soldiers ( 2 timothy 2:4) for Christ...we are His ambassadors ( 2 Corinthians 5:20 ). We will all stand before the Judgement seat of Christ as believers...and i dont know about you...but i want to hear " well done, good and faithful servant!"

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5wmjcpO-X9o

Israel Prepares For WAR With Iran!!!

Brother Chad discusses the major significance of the failing nuclear talks in Vienna… And how this pushes us closer to the fulfillment of several times End Times Bible Prophecies!!!

Israel is preparing for War with Iran!!!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tuHWjHvpwMo

HAS THERE EVER Been Such A Time As This!?!?

Dec 16, 2021

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dxYSsyhmnI0

From TW Tramm:

HAS THERE EVER been a time like this?

Russia is preparing to invade Ukraine.

China is preparing to take Taiwan.

Israel is preparing for war with Iran.

The US is perceived as weak and averse to conflict.

The global supply chain is faltering.

Inflation is surging at a 40-year high.

Overheated housing and stock markets are riding massive bubbles.

One of the world’s largest property developers, Evergrande, is collapsing, raising concerns about financial contagion.

Murder and crime rates are spiking.

Racial and political divides are widening.

NASA is testing its capacity to divert asteroids on a collision course with Earth.

A pandemic is fueling a worldwide mental health crisis and conditioning the masses to submit to mandates.

Add to the above a marked ramping up of earthquakes, volcanism, and extreme weather, and we have all the ingredients for the Bible’s Tribulation period to begin.

It is significant that a global meltdown appears imminent at a time when economies and markets are soaring because Jesus says Judgment Day will arrive unexpectedly during a time of prosperity (Luke 17:26–29).

Furthermore, Scripture says “all these things” will happen within a generation from when Israel becomes a nation again (Matt. 24:32–34). Since modern Israel was born in 1948 and a biblical generation is 70–80 years, the expected timeframe for ALL the end-times events to occur is 2018–28.

No one knows the Day, but surely it is near.

What Are You Waiting For!!! This Is One INVITATION You Don’t Want To Ignore!!!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b8YXClkKTaQ

You are invited to reserve your spot in Heaven right here and right now!!!

To: You
Date: Today
Time: Right now
Where: Wherever you are
RSVP Before: your death

Ephesians 1:13-14
King James Version

13 In whom ye also trusted, after that ye 👉heard👈 the word of truth, the gospel ( 1 Corinthians 15:1-4 )of your salvation: in whom also after that ye 👉believed👈, ye were sealed with that holy Spirit of promise,

14 Which is the earnest of our inheritance until the 👉redemption👈 of the purchased possession, unto the praise of his glory.

1 Corinthians 15:1-4
King James Version

15 Moreover, brethren, I declare unto you the 👉gospel👈which 👉I preached👈 unto you, which also ye have received, and wherein ye stand;

2 By which also 👉ye are saved👈, if ye keep in memory what I preached unto you, unless ye have believed in vain.

3 👉For I delivered👈 unto you first of all that which I also received, how that 👉Christ died for our sins👈 according to the scriptures;

4 And that he was 👉buried👈, and that he 👉rose👈 again the third day according to the scriptures:

Ephesians 4:30
King James Version

30 And grieve not the holy Spirit of God, whereby ye are 👉sealed👈 unto the day of 👉redemption👈.

Christmas Time And The Remnant Believer

A widely discussed question amongst Christians today is, “Should we celebrate Christmas? After all, it is a Pagan Holiday.”

Our celebrating is not about a Pagan Holiday waiting for the fat guy in a red coat to show up, but how God changed everything close to 2000 years ago by becoming flesh in a virgin womb and was born in a Manger. This time of year is the moment to share with them the prophecies foretold hundreds of years before Jesus’s birth in Bethlehem (Isaiah 7:14, Micah 5:1-2).

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a0hXx_Yv81k

Are You Ready For What The Bible Warns Is About To SUDDENLY Rock This World!?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bpCgVq8KaNQ

One day very soon...everything is going to change suddenly...this world will be shaken in a way it never has before....make sure you are ready...because tomorrow may be to late...

1 Thessalonians 4:16-18
King James Version
16 For the Lord himself shall descend from heaven with a shout, with the voice of the archangel, and with the trump of God: and the dead in Christ shall rise first:

17 Then we which are alive and remain shall be caught up together with them in the clouds, to meet the Lord in the air: and so shall we ever be with the Lord.

18 Wherefore comfort one another with these words.

1 Corinthians 15:50-53
King James Version
50 Now this I say, brethren, that flesh and blood cannot inherit the kingdom of God; neither doth corruption inherit incorruption.

51 Behold, I shew you a mystery; We shall not all sleep, but we shall all be changed,

52 In a moment, in the twinkling of an eye, at the last trump: for the trumpet shall sound, and the dead shall be raised incorruptible, and we shall be changed.

53 For this corruptible must put on incorruption, and this mortal must put on immortality.

WHAT!!! NASA Hires Priests To Help PREPARE Humans For Alien Contact!!!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IOJYf68wTh8

You can’t make this stuff up folks!!!

Brother Chad discusses two recent stories that further confirm the world is being conditioned to believe the lie that will come out following the rapture of the Church to explain away where millions of people vanished to.

Don’t believe the lie folks!!!

It wasn’t aliens or UFOs that took people…

It was Jesus Christ that came to rapture His church!!!!

The Most POWERFUL Video I Have Ever Seen!!!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VxY7EUPuTYM

The most important question you will will ever answer is this question:

" Who do you say I am?"

I pray your answer is similar to what Peter said here:

Matthew 16:13-16
King James Version
13 When Jesus came into the coasts of Caesarea Philippi, he asked his disciples, saying, Whom do men say that I the Son of man am?

14 And they said, Some say that thou art John the Baptist: some, Elias; and others, Jeremias, or one of the prophets.

15 He saith unto them, But whom say ye that I am?

16 And Simon Peter answered and said, Thou art the Christ, the Son of the living God.

Philippians 2:9-11
King James Version
9 Wherefore God also hath highly exalted him, and given him a name which is above every name:

10 That at the name of Jesus every knee should bow, of things in heaven, and things in earth, and things under the earth;

11 And that every tongue should confess that Jesus Christ is Lord, to the glory of God the Father.

Romans 14:11
King James Version
11 For it is written, As I live, saith the Lord, every knee shall bow to me, and every tongue shall confess to God.