Rapture Flight to Heaven

​​​​​​​
Pre-Tribulation Rapture Forum ​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​

In Loving Memory
  April 29, 1947 - September 5, 2020

Update: On Saturday, September 5th, 2020, the founder, administrator, and head moderator of this forum, Valerie S., went Home to be with the Lord.  Her obituary can be found on https://memorials.demarcofuneralhomes.com/valerie-skrzyniak/4321619/index.php.

This posting is dedicated to the forever memory and honor of Valerie, who was the founder of, and the inspiration for, this Web site.  The Web site will continue to operate in Valerie's remembrance, as requested by her family.  God bless!

Dedicated to God  the Father, Son, & Holy Spirit​​​​​​​
1 Thessalonians 4:15-18

For this we say unto you by the word of the Lord, that we which are alive and remain unto the coming of the Lord shall not prevent them which are asleep.  For the Lord Himself will descend from heaven with a shout, with the voice of the archangel, and with the trump of God: and the dead in Christ shall rise first:  Then we which are alive and remain shall be caught up together with them in the clouds, to meet the Lord in the air and so shall we ever be with the Lord.  Wherefore comfort one another with these words.     

​​​​​​​2 Timothy 4:7-8
For I am already being poured out as a drink offering, and the time of my departure is at hand. I have fought the good fight, I have finished the race, I have kept the faith. Finally, there is laid up for me the crown of righteousness, which the Lord, the righteous Judge, will give to me on that Day, and not to me only but also to all who have loved His appearing

PRE-TRIBULATION RAPTURE - MAIN Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Watchman On The Wall 88 - November, 2021

"Fair Use for Information and Discussion Purposes"

This Is WAR!!!

Nov 14, 2021

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h48LuuPqzN4

" 12 For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places." - Ephesians 6:12 KJV

The Christian Life is a battleground. Once you are saved and become a new creature in Christ...you have a bullseye on your back. You have an enemy that wants to destroy you...to make you less effective...to wreak havoc in your life...to whisper doubts in your ear...

The closer we get to end of this current dispensation ( The age of Grace ) , the Devil and His minions want to shut you up...He knows His time is short and if you could see the Spiritual Warfare going on around us...it would blow your mind...

We need to make sure we are prepared and Armored up for this battle...because it's not going to get any easier!

Make sure you are putting on the Full Armor of God daily ( Print it out if you need to and I like to spiritually put it on as im reading through it. Read below )

Ephesians 6:10-18
King James Version
10 Finally, my brethren, be strong in the Lord, and in the power of his might.

11 Put on the whole armour of God, that ye may be able to stand against the wiles of the devil.

12 For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places.

13 Wherefore take unto you the whole armour of God, that ye may be able to withstand in the evil day, and having done all, to stand.

14 Stand therefore, having your loins girt about with truth, and having on the breastplate of righteousness;

15 And your feet shod with the preparation of the gospel of peace;

16 Above all, taking the shield of faith, wherewith ye shall be able to quench all the fiery darts of the wicked.

17 And take the helmet of salvation, and the sword of the Spirit, which is the word of God:

18 Praying always with all prayer and supplication in the Spirit, and watching thereunto with all perseverance and supplication for all saints;

Jesus is coming soon! Repent, believe the Gospel, and be converted to new life in Jesus Christ today! Tomorrow is not promised! Jesus Christ is the only way to the Kingdom of Heaven and the only name that can save you!

Re: Watchman On The Wall 88 - November, 2021

Here We Go Again!!! The Prophecy Against DAMASCUS Is Staring Us In The Face!!!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AD7z_z8-BVc

Brother Chad shares the breaking news of a FOURTH set of Israeli Airstrikes on targets near Damascus, Syria in just the last three weeks!!! And how the prophecy against Damascus ( Isaiah 17:1) appears to be staring us in the face right now!

Isaiah 17:1
King James Version
17 The burden of Damascus. Behold, Damascus is taken away from being a city, and it shall be a ruinous heap.

Jesus is coming soon! Repent, believe the Gospel, and be converted to new life in Jesus Christ today! Tomorrow is not promised! Jesus Christ is the only way to the Kingdom of Heaven and the only name that can save you!

Re: Watchman On The Wall 88 - November, 2021

NOAH Was Warned!!! LOT Was Warned!!! WE Have Been Warned!!!

Noah was warned…

Lot was warned….

We have been warned….

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zpclK4K4-JY