Rapture Flight to Heaven

​​​​​​​
Pre-Tribulation Rapture Forum ​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​

In Loving Memory
  April 29, 1947 - September 5, 2020

Update: On Saturday, September 5th, 2020, the founder, administrator, and head moderator of this forum, Valerie S., went Home to be with the Lord.  Her obituary can be found on https://memorials.demarcofuneralhomes.com/valerie-skrzyniak/4321619/index.php.

This posting is dedicated to the forever memory and honor of Valerie, who was the founder of, and the inspiration for, this Web site.  The Web site will continue to operate in Valerie's remembrance, as requested by her family.  God bless!

Dedicated to God  the Father, Son, & Holy Spirit​​​​​​​
1 Thessalonians 4:15-18

For this we say unto you by the word of the Lord, that we which are alive and remain unto the coming of the Lord shall not prevent them which are asleep.  For the Lord Himself will descend from heaven with a shout, with the voice of the archangel, and with the trump of God: and the dead in Christ shall rise first:  Then we which are alive and remain shall be caught up together with them in the clouds, to meet the Lord in the air and so shall we ever be with the Lord.  Wherefore comfort one another with these words.     

​​​​​​​2 Timothy 4:7-8
For I am already being poured out as a drink offering, and the time of my departure is at hand. I have fought the good fight, I have finished the race, I have kept the faith. Finally, there is laid up for me the crown of righteousness, which the Lord, the righteous Judge, will give to me on that Day, and not to me only but also to all who have loved His appearing

PRE-TRIBULATION RAPTURE - MAIN Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
For anyone who is overwhelmed right now

Hello siblings,

I would like to encourage anyone who is scared and/or very worried, not to feel bad about themselves and not to allow other people to spiritually abuse you.

Years ago, a Christian counsellor was talking about grieve and crying. She turned to the Bible where it said that Jesus cried. She said if Jesus even did it once, then it can’t be a sin. He never sinned.
I think Jesus was scared before he was crucified.

I believe that when Jesus tells us “Do Not Be Afraid”, he is not condemning us but comforting us and encouraging us not to be fearful because He is in control.

Life has gotten scary and if somebody is feeling very scared right now, please do not allow anyone to spiritually abuse you or make you feel bad.

If you need to talk about your feelings to someone and / or have somebody pray for you, then ask God to lead you to the right person. I am sure He will guide you.

I would say the same thing for people who are worrying too much right now. Yes, many people tell us that if we worry, we are not trusting God, but please don’t listen to them anymore. Life has gotten too much and I am sure God understands.

Do not allow anyone to spiritually abuse you or make you feel bad about yourself.

Hang in there everyone and finish strong.

Re: For anyone who is overwhelmed right now

Thank you so much, Heidi. Your words will definitely encourage those who need it.

Re: For anyone who is overwhelmed right now

Thank you Heidi.

I actually have an anxiety and panic disorder. I can’t get through it without God. I have verses I turn to when I need them. They are below for anyone that needs them.

“I know the Lord is always with me. I will not be shaken, for he is right beside me. No wonder my heart is glad, and I rejoice. My body rests in safety.”
‭‭Psalms‬ ‭16:8-9‬ ‭NLT‬‬

“The righteous person faces many troubles, but the Lord comes to the rescue each time.”
‭‭Psalms‬ ‭34:19‬ ‭NLT‬‬

“I prayed to the Lord, and he answered me. He freed me from all my fears.”
‭‭Psalms‬ ‭34:4‬ ‭NLT‬‬

“For his anger lasts only a moment, but his favor lasts a lifetime! Weeping may last through the night, but joy comes with the morning.”
‭‭Psalms‬ ‭30:5‬ ‭NLT‬‬

“Hear me, Lord, and have mercy on me. Help me, O Lord.”
‭‭Psalms‬ ‭30:10‬ ‭NLT‬‬

“When I said, “My foot is slipping,” your unfailing love, Lord, supported me. When anxiety was great within me, your consolation brought me joy.”
‭‭Psalms‬ ‭94:18-19‬ ‭NIV‬‬

“He comforts us in all our troubles so that we can comfort others. When they are troubled, we will be able to give them the same comfort God has given us.”
‭‭2 Corinthians‬ ‭1:4‬ ‭NLT‬‬

“Return, O Lord, and rescue me. Save me because of your unfailing love.”
‭‭Psalms‬ ‭6:4‬ ‭NLT‬‬

“As for me, I look to the Lord for help. I wait confidently for God to save me, and my God will certainly hear me.”
‭‭Micah‬ ‭7:7‬ ‭NLT‬‬

“But those who trust in the Lord will find new strength. They will soar high on wings like eagles. They will run and not grow weary. They will walk and not faint.”
‭‭Isaiah‬ ‭40:31‬ ‭NLT‬‬