Rapture Flight to Heaven

​​​​​​​
Pre-Tribulation Rapture Forum ​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​

In Loving Memory
  April 29, 1947 - September 5, 2020

Update: On Saturday, September 5th, 2020, the founder, administrator, and head moderator of this forum, Valerie S., went Home to be with the Lord.  Her obituary can be found on https://memorials.demarcofuneralhomes.com/valerie-skrzyniak/4321619/index.php.

This posting is dedicated to the forever memory and honor of Valerie, who was the founder of, and the inspiration for, this Web site.  The Web site will continue to operate in Valerie's remembrance, as requested by her family.  God bless!

Dedicated to God  the Father, Son, & Holy Spirit​​​​​​​
1 Thessalonians 4:15-18

For this we say unto you by the word of the Lord, that we which are alive and remain unto the coming of the Lord shall not prevent them which are asleep.  For the Lord Himself will descend from heaven with a shout, with the voice of the archangel, and with the trump of God: and the dead in Christ shall rise first:  Then we which are alive and remain shall be caught up together with them in the clouds, to meet the Lord in the air and so shall we ever be with the Lord.  Wherefore comfort one another with these words.     

​​​​​​​2 Timothy 4:7-8
For I am already being poured out as a drink offering, and the time of my departure is at hand. I have fought the good fight, I have finished the race, I have kept the faith. Finally, there is laid up for me the crown of righteousness, which the Lord, the righteous Judge, will give to me on that Day, and not to me only but also to all who have loved His appearing

PRE-TRIBULATION RAPTURE - MAIN Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
To the one of the most dearest and loving persons who lived - Valerie - Happy Birthday, Mom!

Our family wanted to acknowledge that today, April 29th 2021, would have been Valerie's 74th Birthday. Although, 2020 Thanksgiving & Christmas were very difficult occasions not having Valerie physically here - today is also a very hard day to deal with for the entire family - Edward (husband), Paul (son), Lora (daughter), Steven (Brother), Gloria (daughter-in-law), José (son-in-law), Arianna and Allison (granddaughters).

So many memories and emotions are evident today and our hearts are very heavy at this moment. However, I wanted to say, on behalf of the family: Mom, Happy Birthday - you now have the best birthday gift ever - to be in an eternal, magnificent place: Heaven. All of your pain and struggles are simply things of the past. You deserve to be where you are now and you will never be forgotten.

We love you so very much and will continue to do so forever. We are taking care of each other and always look to you for inspiration. You have given all that you can for us so that we can have a good life and that is something we will always cherish! Mom, have a wonderful Birthday - big hugs and kisses from all of us as we send this special heart-felt Birthday wish to you. I know that you have received this message as I can also feel it in my heart.

Love always, your son, Paul. xoxoxoxoxo

Re: To the one of the most dearest and loving persons who lived - Valerie - Happy Birthday, Mom!

Dear Paul and Family,

I am thinking of you all today and praying for the Dear Lord's Peace and Comfort for you all as we remember your Mum on her birthday.

I miss her very much too, and yet I rejoice in the knowledge that she is in heaven and experiencing the Glory of God which she longed for - To be in the Presence of Jesus.

I think of her smiling down at you and the way you have been caring for your family in so many ways since her passing.

Sending you much love, and praying for many blessings upon you all, and in Loving memory of Valerie.

Michelle

Re: To the one of the most dearest and loving persons who lived - Valerie - Happy Birthday, Mom!

We all miss her. I certainly do! There have been times in the running of this forum when I've wished that Valerie was here, because she would have known what to say or do. However, at least she's at peace now, and she's with Jesus. And when the trumpet blows, we'll all be with her!

Maybe Jesus will give her our birthday wishes if we ask Him to! =)

Valerie's daughter, Lora, sent me an email. Since she ran into difficulty in logging into the forum, I'm pasting her email here.

How are you doing? Hope you and your family are doing well. I apologize for not having been in touch with you. It's been a difficult few months for me and the family. I've had some other health issues as well. I am still hanging in though the best I can.

Thank you and Michelle for your dedication to my mom's website. It's wonderful how you have continued what she started so long ago. I tried to post something in the forum but I had trouble logging in. Please feel free to post my message here.

As you know today is her birthday, and we are all missing her so very much. I know she is with me. I felt her presence many times. She has come to me in dreams and always is reassuring me that she is alive. Today as I spoke to my father on the phone, a beautiful cardinal came close to my window on my back porch and looked in. They say cardinals are a sign that someone from heaven is visiting. I know her spirit is very much with us all today. Her spirit is very much alive, and I know she continues to do God's work in paradise. Her passing has hit me very hard. We were very close as mother and daughter. She was always there to encourage me no matter what. I still hear her voice guiding me and telling me to trust God in everything, to "Let go and let God" as she always used to say. Her faith in God has influenced me and my life. I will never forget her. She is the brightest star in heaven tonight. I wait for the day I will be reunited with her and all our loved ones that have passed. Today Mom, I wish you a Happy Heavenly Birthday...thank you for being a wonderful mother to Paul and I, a wonderful wife to Dad, a wonderful sister to Uncle Steve, a wonderful mother-in -law to Jose and Gloria, and the best Grandma ever to Arianna and Allison. Our love for you lives on forever as well as all the memories we shared together. You are with Jesus now mom, where you so longed to be. I ask you to pray for all of us left here on this earth. Be our guiding angel from above. We love you Mom and send our love to you today and always. Love always your daughter and best friend, Lora.

Thank you ladies and all those who continue to support this website. My mom created it with love for Christ and I know she is very pleased that her message of the love for Jesus continues to this day.

God bless you all and I continue keeping you all in my prayers.

With love in Christ,

Lora