Rapture Flight to Heaven

​​​​​​​
Pre-Tribulation Rapture Forum ​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​

In Loving Memory
  April 29, 1947 - September 5, 2020

Update: On Saturday, September 5th, 2020, the founder, administrator, and head moderator of this forum, Valerie S., went Home to be with the Lord.  Her obituary can be found on https://memorials.demarcofuneralhomes.com/valerie-skrzyniak/4321619/index.php.

This posting is dedicated to the forever memory and honor of Valerie, who was the founder of, and the inspiration for, this Web site.  The Web site will continue to operate in Valerie's remembrance, as requested by her family.  God bless!

Dedicated to God  the Father, Son, & Holy Spirit​​​​​​​
1 Thessalonians 4:15-18

For this we say unto you by the word of the Lord, that we which are alive and remain unto the coming of the Lord shall not prevent them which are asleep.  For the Lord Himself will descend from heaven with a shout, with the voice of the archangel, and with the trump of God: and the dead in Christ shall rise first:  Then we which are alive and remain shall be caught up together with them in the clouds, to meet the Lord in the air and so shall we ever be with the Lord.  Wherefore comfort one another with these words.     

​​​​​​​2 Timothy 4:7-8
For I am already being poured out as a drink offering, and the time of my departure is at hand. I have fought the good fight, I have finished the race, I have kept the faith. Finally, there is laid up for me the crown of righteousness, which the Lord, the righteous Judge, will give to me on that Day, and not to me only but also to all who have loved His appearing

PRE-TRIBULATION RAPTURE - MAIN Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
A call to all RFTH members

For the longest time now, most members have remained in total lurkdom; only from time to time have a few of you ever posted anything. Only when Valerie died did some of you come out of lurkdom to post anything, and then that only lasted for a short time. But now, with Joe Biden entering the Oval Office tomorrow, the prospect of world government looming ever closer, and the Rapture drawing so near, if ever there was a time when we really need to draw together to encourage one another, this is the time. The time that is left between tomorrow and the day the trumpet blows will not be easy, I fear, and none of us will be able to face what's coming alone. Most of us cannot rely on our local churches to help us through this. I ask you all, urge you all--implore you all, in fact--to please come out of lurkdom and post as you used to do. We need one another now as we never have before. And while you're at it, please pray that Jesus will come and get us before spring begins.

BTW, have any of you received this message, "You are being tracked," whenever you tried to visit RFTH? I've learned that one member did, two years ago, and stopped coming here for that reason. Did any of the rest of you get that same message?

Kathy G.

Re: A call to all RFTH members

Hello dear siblings,

I totally agree with Kathy and ask people to please start posting again regularly.

Maybe a lot of people are tired of watching. If some of you go to other sites, then maybe the constant date setting and "high watch' dates might have worn you down.

Another thing might be the people who post, dreams, visions and prophecies and they fail to come to pass.

People have said that they have been looking for Jesus to come back years and decades ago and nothing happened. You might have heard people talk about their parents saying that Jesus was coming soon or in their lifetime and now their parents are dead.

May I encourage you with the following:

Israel is our timeclock. The countdown started since 1948, a lot of prophecies have been fulfilled since then, but have you noticed that heavy prophetic activities started happening only about 5 years ago?

1. In 2016, we had the Russian, Turkish, Iranian alliance. That was the first time these 3 countries became allies. They are all in Israel at the border of Israel. (Gog and Magog war)

2. Israeli airstrikes have happened frequently in Syria, many times around Damascus. On Jan.6, Israel bombed Damascus. (Isaiah 17, probably the catalyst for Gog Magog war)

3. Peace treaties have started between countries and Israel (the AC will confirm an existing peace treaty)

4. Lockdowns all over the world have crashed world economies, people have lost jobs, businesses....... this is probably all planned for world governments to come together. Also, if too many people start relying on government handouts, then the government can control people..

5. Everything that is happening now: wear your mask, keep 2 feet distance............and too many other rules we have to follow are mentally preparing people to conform to what the government tells us to do..... I forgot the psychological term: but they are already training us and preparing us to conform, be obedient.....

the things that happen during the tribulation are beginning to happen now, the stage is being set.

I have chatted with a few authors on Rapture Ready recently and they agree that prophetic activity has been happening more intensely only in the past 5 or 10 years.

so please, let us forget about the people who say that they have been watching forever and nothing happened.
Let us not pay attention to date setter and high watch dates.
let us not pay attention to people's dreams, vision and prophecies...

Some dreams, visions and prophecies might be legit, but let us not pay attention to them so we don't get discouraged when it does not come to pass.

We are living in very difficult times. Let us do what the Bible says: not to forsake assembling with each other (with so many people not having a good church, we can assemble here)

and let us also do what Christ commanded us: to encourage each other as we see the day approaching.

so please get on board, comfort one another, pray for one another and encourage each other with a beautiful verse from the Bible or a beautiful photo...

We are almost at the finish line. Let us help each other hang in there.

God bless everybody.

Heidi

I agree with Heidi. Please, all of you, come back and starting posting once more so, we can encourage one another! I shouldn't be the one to do all of the posting. This was never meant to be a one-person forum, but a community forum where people got together to share with and encourage one another. And if ever there was a time we desperately needed that, now is that time.

I completely agree. I am hesitant to post many things because so many so called prophets and predictions have not come to pass. I don’t want to spread lies so I want to be careful when I post. It’s sad so many people are online for their own glory, money, or fame. I’ve always admired this site over others because we do not allow posts about people who have given failed predictions. We are a clean site even though less is posted.

We know in our hearts the rapture is near. It is so amazing to watch and see the signs around us. It’s easy to get discouraged as more time passes and the state of our world (and especially America) keeps getting worse. But this is the time to get together and encourage each other like you guys said.

Looking forward to hearing more from everyone!

I agree with Stephanie and Heidi! And you know, I only post the same message on every bulletin board when it's one I really feel is very important and that everyone needs to read, and I'd say this one definitely qualifies. Please come out of lurkdom, everyone! Please start posting once more.

Glad to have you back with us, Stephanie! You, too, Heidi! Please don't return to lurkdom, either of you, all right? You're both needed here, too. And everyone else, so are you, so come and post!

Hi Kathy and Stephanie,

Kathy, I will continue to post. I will do what I can to encourage people.

Stephanie, I agree with everything you said.

Heidi.

Same here!