Rapture Flight to Heaven

​​​​​​​
Pre-Tribulation Rapture Forum ​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​

In Loving Memory
  April 29, 1947 - September 5, 2020

Update: On Saturday, September 5th, 2020, the founder, administrator, and head moderator of this forum, Valerie S., went Home to be with the Lord.  Her obituary can be found on https://memorials.demarcofuneralhomes.com/valerie-skrzyniak/4321619/index.php.

This posting is dedicated to the forever memory and honor of Valerie, who was the founder of, and the inspiration for, this Web site.  The Web site will continue to operate in Valerie's remembrance, as requested by her family.  God bless!

Dedicated to God  the Father, Son, & Holy Spirit​​​​​​​
1 Thessalonians 4:15-18

For this we say unto you by the word of the Lord, that we which are alive and remain unto the coming of the Lord shall not prevent them which are asleep.  For the Lord Himself will descend from heaven with a shout, with the voice of the archangel, and with the trump of God: and the dead in Christ shall rise first:  Then we which are alive and remain shall be caught up together with them in the clouds, to meet the Lord in the air and so shall we ever be with the Lord.  Wherefore comfort one another with these words.     

​​​​​​​2 Timothy 4:7-8
For I am already being poured out as a drink offering, and the time of my departure is at hand. I have fought the good fight, I have finished the race, I have kept the faith. Finally, there is laid up for me the crown of righteousness, which the Lord, the righteous Judge, will give to me on that Day, and not to me only but also to all who have loved His appearing

PRE-TRIBULATION RAPTURE - MAIN Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Hello everybody

Hello,

I want to express my condolences for Valerie's family. Thank you for keeping this site up.
Valerie has been on my mind a lot in the last few weeks, I emailed her a few days before she went home, her email back to me was short. I wondered if she must be very busy.

I remember the video she posted from Mark Murchison once for me and another member. It was called: he will be with you in the night". She knew me another member were struggling in the nighttime and with much compassion, she posted the beautiful song and dedicated it for us.

I know you must be all tired. I am. I am going to be saying a prayer for all of us tonight. I would love for people to respond and pray in agreement.

thank you

Dear Lord,

thank you for revealing to us what the future holds, especially regarding the end times and the rapture. The knowledge that the rapture can happen any day is what is keeping us hanging in there. We don't know what state we will be in now mentally not knowing what is really going on in this world and not knowing that there is a great escape that is coming. Thank you Jesus.
Jesus, we are very tired, we feel suffocated at times with the state of this world and the lockdowns and not having enough fellowship. However, thank you because we know that you died so we don't have to end up in a far worse situation which is hell. Thank you for saving us from that.

As hard as it is right now, the sun still shines in the morning and the weather is nice and cool. The creation is still beautiful.

We ask you Lord for the following:

to encourage your children, to have angelic visitation for those who are having a hard time hanging in there.
for people who are alone, to have people visit them and call them.
for pastors to have the courage to keep churches and fellowship going
for healing for those who are sick in their body, mind and spirit.

Lord, too many of us are worried about the vaccine. Please expose any evil plans and don't let it become mandatory. Please keep us safe, please keep us healthy and protect us from those who wish to do us harm in our mind and body. If we have to take the vaccine because it becomes mandatory or not taking will restrict our movement, then we beg you Jesus to supernaturally block any harmful things from getting into our body, to make it only like water is being injected into our bodies

Please keep us safe Lord and protect us from the evil out there.
I pray for the confused and frightened people especially children.
I pray comfort and a lot of companionship for isolated seniors especially frail ones.
I pray that you supernaturally provide for those who lost income and lost businesses.
I pray for you to comfort us from this moment until the rapture
we pray blessing on this site, blessings and protection on Valerie's family and Kathy and Stephanie.

In Jesus's name we pray
Amen

Re: Hello everybody

Please, God, keep the upcoming vaccine safe so that it'll do what it's supposed to do--protect us from the coronavirus--and not inflict anything harmful on us. As for everything that Heidi has petitioned You for, I can only ask that You hear and respond to her petitions on everyone's behalf. And please, God, prevent the Democrats from succeeding in stealing the election, and please wait no longer to send Jesus to come and take us Home in our new bodies. In Jesus' name, amen.

It's good to have you back, Heidi!