Rapture Flight to Heaven

​​​​​​​
Pre-Tribulation Rapture Forum ​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​

In Loving Memory
  April 29, 1947 - September 5, 2020

Update: On Saturday, September 5th, 2020, the founder, administrator, and head moderator of this forum, Valerie S., went Home to be with the Lord.  Her obituary can be found on https://memorials.demarcofuneralhomes.com/valerie-skrzyniak/4321619/index.php.

This posting is dedicated to the forever memory and honor of Valerie, who was the founder of, and the inspiration for, this Web site.  The Web site will continue to operate in Valerie's remembrance, as requested by her family.  God bless!

Dedicated to God  the Father, Son, & Holy Spirit​​​​​​​
1 Thessalonians 4:15-18

For this we say unto you by the word of the Lord, that we which are alive and remain unto the coming of the Lord shall not prevent them which are asleep.  For the Lord Himself will descend from heaven with a shout, with the voice of the archangel, and with the trump of God: and the dead in Christ shall rise first:  Then we which are alive and remain shall be caught up together with them in the clouds, to meet the Lord in the air and so shall we ever be with the Lord.  Wherefore comfort one another with these words.     

​​​​​​​2 Timothy 4:7-8
For I am already being poured out as a drink offering, and the time of my departure is at hand. I have fought the good fight, I have finished the race, I have kept the faith. Finally, there is laid up for me the crown of righteousness, which the Lord, the righteous Judge, will give to me on that Day, and not to me only but also to all who have loved His appearing

PRE-TRIBULATION RAPTURE - MAIN Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Jesus’ Own Words Support Pre-Trib Rapture

Pretribulation Rapture from Jesus’ own words in 3 verses:

📖”When everything is ready, I will come and get you, so that you will always be with me where I am.” ~Jesus
‭‭John‬ ‭14:3‬ ‭NLT‬‬

🗣Notice Jesus says “come and get you” not “come and join you” as post-tribbers believe our rapture happens at the Second Coming when Jesus is coming down to earth at the end of the tribulation.

📖”Because you have obeyed my command to persevere, I will protect you from the great time of testing that will come upon the whole world to test those who belong to this world. I am coming soon. Hold on to what you have, so that no one will take away your crown.” ~Jesus
‭‭Revelation‬ ‭3:10-11‬ ‭NLT

🗣Jesus is telling the end times church that they are protected from the Great Tribulation.

📖”But he said, “Go now, Daniel, for what I have said is kept secret and sealed until the time of the end...”From the time the daily sacrifice is stopped and the sacrilegious object that causes desecration is set up to be worshiped, there will be 1,290 days. And blessed are those who wait and remain until the end of the 1,335 days!” ~Preincarnate Christ
‭‭Daniel‬ ‭12:9, 11-12‬ ‭NLT‬‬

🗣Based on several verses in Daniel once the tribulation begins and the Antichrist declares himself God in the temple, there will be a specific number of days exactly until the second coming of Jesus. This proves that the rapture comes before the tribulation because everyone knows the Bible states “no one knows the day or hour” and Jesus comes “like a thief in the night” so it’s not possible the rapture happens after the tribulation at the same time as the 2nd coming because that day is given to us in Daniel. Those left behind will be able to calculate the exact day of the Second Coming based on Daniel chapter 12! See attached chart to study this further: https://s3.amazonaws.com/media.cloversites.com/fc/fcdcda31-90dd-4d9e-8256-2b8bc499f91b/documents/1260_1290_and_1335_days.pdf

Re: Jesus’ Own Words Support Pre-Trib Rapture

So true on all accounts! And besides, we're in the Church Age, the Age of Grace, and the Tribulation is the last 7 years of the Age of the Law. The two dispensations cannot co-exist, and for that reason, the Church Age must end before the Tribulation can begin.