Rapture Flight to Heaven

​​​​​​​
Pre-Tribulation Rapture Forum ​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​

In Loving Memory
  April 29, 1947 - September 5, 2020

Update: On Saturday, September 5th, 2020, the founder, administrator, and head moderator of this forum, Valerie S., went Home to be with the Lord.  Her obituary can be found on https://memorials.demarcofuneralhomes.com/valerie-skrzyniak/4321619/index.php.

This posting is dedicated to the forever memory and honor of Valerie, who was the founder of, and the inspiration for, this Web site.  The Web site will continue to operate in Valerie's remembrance, as requested by her family.  God bless!

Dedicated to God  the Father, Son, & Holy Spirit​​​​​​​
1 Thessalonians 4:15-18

For this we say unto you by the word of the Lord, that we which are alive and remain unto the coming of the Lord shall not prevent them which are asleep.  For the Lord Himself will descend from heaven with a shout, with the voice of the archangel, and with the trump of God: and the dead in Christ shall rise first:  Then we which are alive and remain shall be caught up together with them in the clouds, to meet the Lord in the air and so shall we ever be with the Lord.  Wherefore comfort one another with these words.     

​​​​​​​2 Timothy 4:7-8
For I am already being poured out as a drink offering, and the time of my departure is at hand. I have fought the good fight, I have finished the race, I have kept the faith. Finally, there is laid up for me the crown of righteousness, which the Lord, the righteous Judge, will give to me on that Day, and not to me only but also to all who have loved His appearing

PRE-TRIBULATION RAPTURE - MAIN Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
fighting the good fight, keeping the faith

Fair Use for Information and Discussion Purposes

https://harbingersdaily.com/macarthur-prevails-california-court-says-church-and-pastor-entitled-to-trial/

MacArthur Prevails – California Court Says Church and Pastor Entitled to Trial...

“The Church preaches the Gospel of Jesus Christ, that Jesus died and rose again and is the only source of eternal salvation. The Church doesn’t exist to make sure it navigates around politicians whims,” he said. “The Church exists in the world to preach the saving gospel of Christ. We’re not concerned about the flu; we’re concerned about eternity, eternal life, salvation. And the more dire circumstances become in the world around us, the more critical, the more essential the Church becomes…”

In response to today’s ruling, Pastor John MacArthur praised the Judge’s decision to recognize the importance of constitutional protections:

“We are holding Church. The Lord Jesus requires us to meet together, and we will continue to do that because we are commanded to and because it is our right. I’m very grateful to Judge Beckloff for providing full due process and recognizing the importance of these constitutional protections. The reality is that the county cannot show that their order is even rational, much less necessary. They have also applied their orders arbitrarily and discriminatorily against churches, and we enjoy a heightened protection in America to hold Church. I’ll continue to stand firm, and we will continue to fight to protect religious freedom for the Church.”

Re: fighting the good fight, keeping the faith

That is good news! I pray that God will grant a total legal victory not only to Grace Community Church, but to all of the churches that are being threatened in this country.

Re: fighting the good fight, keeping the faith

Amen!

Lord Jesus, the battle is Yours! Be glorified Jesus! We ask that You speak and defend the right of Your church to openly love You and proclaim the truth about You.