Rapture Flight to Heaven

​​​​​​​
Pre-Tribulation Rapture Forum ​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​

In Loving Memory
  April 29, 1947 - September 5, 2020

Update: On Saturday, September 5th, 2020, the founder, administrator, and head moderator of this forum, Valerie S., went Home to be with the Lord.  Her obituary can be found on https://memorials.demarcofuneralhomes.com/valerie-skrzyniak/4321619/index.php.

This posting is dedicated to the forever memory and honor of Valerie, who was the founder of, and the inspiration for, this Web site.  The Web site will continue to operate in Valerie's remembrance, as requested by her family.  God bless!

Dedicated to God  the Father, Son, & Holy Spirit​​​​​​​
1 Thessalonians 4:15-18

For this we say unto you by the word of the Lord, that we which are alive and remain unto the coming of the Lord shall not prevent them which are asleep.  For the Lord Himself will descend from heaven with a shout, with the voice of the archangel, and with the trump of God: and the dead in Christ shall rise first:  Then we which are alive and remain shall be caught up together with them in the clouds, to meet the Lord in the air and so shall we ever be with the Lord.  Wherefore comfort one another with these words.     

​​​​​​​2 Timothy 4:7-8
For I am already being poured out as a drink offering, and the time of my departure is at hand. I have fought the good fight, I have finished the race, I have kept the faith. Finally, there is laid up for me the crown of righteousness, which the Lord, the righteous Judge, will give to me on that Day, and not to me only but also to all who have loved His appearing

PRE-TRIBULATION RAPTURE - MAIN Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Never Give Up On Your Unsaved Loved Ones

My Papaw was a hardworking good moral man. But he wasn’t saved. He was stubborn and didn’t even want to talk about the subject his whole life. But we always prayed and witnessed to him. When he was 85 he was in the hospital with lung issues and RSV. He was close to death. He was in the ICU. One day he started crying for no reason. My grandma and the nurses asked what was wrong. They couldn’t understand him at first but finally they heard him say, “I saw Jesus!” My family talked to him and figured out he had seen a vision of Jesus and he repented and got saved. He was a changed man instantly. He got better and got out of the hospital. However a few days later he got sick again and ended up passing away exactly 10 days from the date he got saved. He went peacefully. Before he passed we got to give him a Bible and read to him.

So don’t ever give up on your lost loved ones! Keep praying and keep witnessing! My papaw has almost been gone 2 years now but my family has peace knowing we will see him again!

Re: Never Give Up On Your Unsaved Loved Ones

thank you Stephanie for that testimony.
i've continued to share about Jesus with unsaved family. my mom will be 90 next week. she got through cancer and now has some heart and kidney failure happening. I keep praying for her and other family. i shared the gospel again this week with my son in law. hearing what happened from you is encouraging.

Hi Stephanie,

I thank you too for your testimony and the word of encouragement.

My mum is 89 years old and I'm still praying for her to know Jesus and I have other family that have not received Him yet. The Lord told me in a vision in 2006 that He was going to prepare his people for his Coming and also that some of them would come in very, very, late. I hope and pray that my family members that I continue to pray for are in that number.

Blessings in Jesus,
Michelle.

I can only pray that my unsaved relatives will be in that number, too. Or, barring that, that they will come to a saving faith in Christ after we're gone.