Rapture Flight to Heaven

​​​​​​​
Pre-Tribulation Rapture Forum ​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​

In Loving Memory
  April 29, 1947 - September 5, 2020

Update: On Saturday, September 5th, 2020, the founder, administrator, and head moderator of this forum, Valerie S., went Home to be with the Lord.  Her obituary can be found on https://memorials.demarcofuneralhomes.com/valerie-skrzyniak/4321619/index.php.

This posting is dedicated to the forever memory and honor of Valerie, who was the founder of, and the inspiration for, this Web site.  The Web site will continue to operate in Valerie's remembrance, as requested by her family.  God bless!

Dedicated to God  the Father, Son, & Holy Spirit​​​​​​​
1 Thessalonians 4:15-18

For this we say unto you by the word of the Lord, that we which are alive and remain unto the coming of the Lord shall not prevent them which are asleep.  For the Lord Himself will descend from heaven with a shout, with the voice of the archangel, and with the trump of God: and the dead in Christ shall rise first:  Then we which are alive and remain shall be caught up together with them in the clouds, to meet the Lord in the air and so shall we ever be with the Lord.  Wherefore comfort one another with these words.     

​​​​​​​2 Timothy 4:7-8
For I am already being poured out as a drink offering, and the time of my departure is at hand. I have fought the good fight, I have finished the race, I have kept the faith. Finally, there is laid up for me the crown of righteousness, which the Lord, the righteous Judge, will give to me on that Day, and not to me only but also to all who have loved His appearing

PRE-TRIBULATION RAPTURE - MAIN Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
I have some good news, this time!

Valerie's son, Paul, has graciously renewed RFTH's subscription for another year, and so unless God makes it clear that its time is over, it stays. So, if anyone wishes to post here, have at it! Just remember, please, the rules of conduct that Valerie established at the forum's beginning.

Re: I have some good news, this time!

that's very gracious of Valerie's family. thank you to them!

That's wonderful news, Kathy!
May the dear Lord Jesus continue to bless Paul and all of Valerie's family for keeping her legacy going until the Rapture.
I think Valerie would be smiling right now.
I have been hoping that Paul would do this - because I believe we are so close to the Rapture,maybe even just a few weeks now and RFTH can shine in the time remaining. Praise the Lord.

Love and blessings,

Michelle.

I agree with both of you! And you know, Michelle, that's what I'm counting on. This way, when we're gone, the information on this forum will be available to those who are left behind until RFTH is taken down. (And it will be taken down, sad to say; we can't expect it to remain up throughout the Tribulation! But while it does remain up, it will become a much-needed resource for the future Tribulation believers.)

Hello Kathy, Regina, Michelle, Stephanie (and of course Paul and family ❤️),

This is wonderful news! I pray yes the same that this will be used and much needed when the rapture does happen! Let’s pray before this one year that it’s been renewed for we are with Valerie and Jesus!

This has been hard losing her and I physically never met her but she was such a wonderful ray of sunshine ☀️ that has been like grieving now on my heart! We miss her! Doesn’t seem possible! Just really really feels like a sign in itself we are leaving soon.. Rosh Hashanah this weekend.. Trump and the peace deal.. Israel on lockdown and awaiting their Messiah with according to this Rabbi the last Rosh Hashanah without their Messiah!

Let’s pray it is this close! 💖

💟Amanda

Perhaps this month, even! [crosses fingers]

Of course, we all know it won't be the true Messiah who shows up at this time. It'll be the Antichrist and the False Prophet, with the help of the one-world religion, who will take over the world, and the Antichrist who will feign to be Israel's friend and supporter. He will show his true colors at the Tribulation's midpoint, and then it'll be time for the Israeli Jews to run for the hills! =(

I know what you mean about Valerie, Amanda. And I'll say this: I never expected to be promoted in this fashion. I thought that Valerie would remain the administrator and head moderator until the trumpet blew, and that I would act as her co-moderator until that time came. But God, it seems, has had other plans.

hi Amanda
(waves)

That is great news! Yes this site has so much vital information that the left behind can learn from. Thank you!

I agree!

BTW, Stephanie, I just sent you an email.

Regina...

Hi! (Big waves 🥰😆). Love that!

Amanda 💁🏻‍♀️

Yeah! =)

Oh, BTW, I have some updated additional good news, everyone! Valerie's brother, Steven, has just contributed towards the cost of the renewal of RFTH. He has sent some funds to Valerie's son, Paul, to help cover the costs of the yearly subscription period. Thank you, and God bless you, Steven!