Rapture Flight to Heaven

​​​​​​​
Pre-Tribulation Rapture Forum ​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​

In Loving Memory
  April 29, 1947 - September 5, 2020

Update: On Saturday, September 5th, 2020, the founder, administrator, and head moderator of this forum, Valerie S., went Home to be with the Lord.  Her obituary can be found on https://memorials.demarcofuneralhomes.com/valerie-skrzyniak/4321619/index.php.

This posting is dedicated to the forever memory and honor of Valerie, who was the founder of, and the inspiration for, this Web site.  The Web site will continue to operate in Valerie's remembrance, as requested by her family.  God bless!

Dedicated to God  the Father, Son, & Holy Spirit​​​​​​​
1 Thessalonians 4:15-18

For this we say unto you by the word of the Lord, that we which are alive and remain unto the coming of the Lord shall not prevent them which are asleep.  For the Lord Himself will descend from heaven with a shout, with the voice of the archangel, and with the trump of God: and the dead in Christ shall rise first:  Then we which are alive and remain shall be caught up together with them in the clouds, to meet the Lord in the air and so shall we ever be with the Lord.  Wherefore comfort one another with these words.     

​​​​​​​2 Timothy 4:7-8
For I am already being poured out as a drink offering, and the time of my departure is at hand. I have fought the good fight, I have finished the race, I have kept the faith. Finally, there is laid up for me the crown of righteousness, which the Lord, the righteous Judge, will give to me on that Day, and not to me only but also to all who have loved His appearing

PRE-TRIBULATION RAPTURE - MAIN Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Engineer creates 'AI Jesus' which goes on to make terrifying apocalyptic prophecy

"Fair Use for Information & Discussion Purposes"

Engineer creates 'AI Jesus' which goes on to make terrifying apocalyptic prophecy
Aug 28, 2020

Read article link below:

https://www.bibliatodo.com/En/christian-news/engineer-creates-artificial-christ-clone-that-is-capable-of-giving-apocalyptic-prophecies/

Watch on youtube:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-N73KN_joCU&feature=emb_title

Designed by engineer George Davila Durendal and told to write about just three topics, The Plague, Roman emperor Ceasar and The End of Days. The artificial intelligence has so far produced 60,000 words.

An engineer has created a so-called “ AIJesus ” that has poured over The Bible and produced its own bizarre verses.

It developed its vocabulary by reading the holy text and no other literature.

The AI aims to reproduce the tone of the King James Bible without copying it word for word.

It was told to write about just three topics – The Plague, Ceasar and The End of Days – by creator George Davila Durendal.

Re: Engineer creates 'AI Jesus' which goes on to make terrifying apocalyptic prophecy

its such a disgusting mockery of what God has actually said.
the maker has interest in, seems amused by what a man made machine says. he might think its entertainment now, or a great creation now, but the machine cannot give him life when what the bible says will happen unrolls. only the word of God gives life, because God's word comes from....
God who made heaven and earth

this is not amusing, and it isn't man made

Revelation 6:12-17 New American Standard Bible (NASB)

The Sixth Seal—Terror
12 I looked when He broke the sixth seal, and there was a great earthquake; and the sun became black as sackcloth made of hair, and the whole moon became like blood; 13 and the stars of the sky fell to the earth, as a fig tree casts its unripe figs when shaken by a great wind. 14 The sky was split apart like a scroll when it is rolled up, and every mountain and island were moved out of their places. 15 Then the kings of the earth and the great men and the commanders and the rich and the strong and every slave and free man hid themselves in the caves and among the rocks of the mountains; 16 and they said to the mountains and to the rocks, “Fall on us and hide us from the presence of Him who sits on the throne, and from the wrath of the Lamb; 17 for the great day of their wrath has come, and who is able to stand?”