Rapture Flight to Heaven

​​​​​​​
Pre-Tribulation Rapture Forum ​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​

In Loving Memory
  April 29, 1947 - September 5, 2020

Update: On Saturday, September 5th, 2020, the founder, administrator, and head moderator of this forum, Valerie S., went Home to be with the Lord.  Her obituary can be found on https://memorials.demarcofuneralhomes.com/valerie-skrzyniak/4321619/index.php.

This posting is dedicated to the forever memory and honor of Valerie, who was the founder of, and the inspiration for, this Web site.  The Web site will continue to operate in Valerie's remembrance, as requested by her family.  God bless!

Dedicated to God  the Father, Son, & Holy Spirit​​​​​​​
1 Thessalonians 4:15-18

For this we say unto you by the word of the Lord, that we which are alive and remain unto the coming of the Lord shall not prevent them which are asleep.  For the Lord Himself will descend from heaven with a shout, with the voice of the archangel, and with the trump of God: and the dead in Christ shall rise first:  Then we which are alive and remain shall be caught up together with them in the clouds, to meet the Lord in the air and so shall we ever be with the Lord.  Wherefore comfort one another with these words.     

​​​​​​​2 Timothy 4:7-8
For I am already being poured out as a drink offering, and the time of my departure is at hand. I have fought the good fight, I have finished the race, I have kept the faith. Finally, there is laid up for me the crown of righteousness, which the Lord, the righteous Judge, will give to me on that Day, and not to me only but also to all who have loved His appearing

PRE-TRIBULATION RAPTURE - MAIN Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Prophetic Sept. 2020 Update News & Reviews & Other Related Items

"Fair Use for Information & Discussion Purposes"

Programming the Masses

Programming the Masses

Pastor JD explains how over the years the entertainment industry has successfully pre-programmed and brainwashed the masses to be in lock step compliance using a virus as a global crisis. Connect with Pastor J.D. Farag on Social Media to stay updated on his latest Bible Prophecy teachings and End Times-related news.

Re: Prophetic Sept. 2020 Update News & Reviews & Other Related Items

Middle East Update - Who Will Be Raptured?

Middle East Update - Who Will Be Raptured?

Amir Tsarfati

Join Amir for a live Middle East Update, where he will be discussing who will be taken in the rapture.

Hmm, the answer to that question is obvious! The saved will be taken, and the lost will be left behind.

Bible Prophecy Update- September 2, 2020

Watchman On The Wall 88

Brother Chad shares some recent developments in the Middle East Process tied in with all of the other things converging that all seem to be pointing to the month of September as a pivotal month in regards to the fulfillment of certain major Biblical Prophecies.

Jesus is coming soon!!! Repent, believe the Gospel, and be converted to new life in Jesus Christ today! Tomorrow is not promised!

Jesus Christ is the only name that can
Save you and He is the only way to the Kingdom of Heaven!

Follow me on twitter:

https://twitter.com/Watchman61088

“On The Verge: Damascus Countdown”- Prophecy Update

Watchman On The Wall 88
25.5K subscribers
Brother Chad shares why He believes we are on the verge of the Prophecy against Damascus ( Isaiah 17:1 ) recorded over 2,500 years ago being fulfilled.

Jesus is coming!!! Repent, believe the Gospel, and be converted to new life in Jesus Christ today!

Follow me on twitter:

Bible Prophecy Update- September 2, 2020

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZWWnZH99rjI&t=3s

Watchman On The Wall 88
25.5K subscribers
The Month of September is here! And as expected...it is looking like it will be a month full of jampacked events especially regarding Middle East " Peace and Safety".

There is expected to be a Mid East Peace Summit held this month as well as "ceremonial" signing of the Abraham Accord Peace Deal in Washington ( expected to be held before Rosh Hashanah ).

As expected...Emmanuel Macron, Jared Kushner, and Pope Francis are taking the charge toward a coming One World Religion...and the continued cry for Mid East " Peace and Safety " ( 1 Thessalonians 5:3 )

Brother Chad discusses how in the Coming Months we will see more Arab nations jumping on board with this " Historic" Abraham Accord Peace Deal...and how this could be the forerunner to the Daniel 9:27 Covenant.

Jesus Is Coming Soon! Repent, believe the Gospel, and be converted to new life in Jesus Christ today! Tomorrow is not promised! Jesus Christ is the only way to the Kingdom of Heaven and the only name that can save you!

Follow me on twitter:

Ask Pastor Jack - Bible Q & A

Prophecy Update Videos

Ask Pastor Jack - Bible Q & A

Pastor Jack Hibbs

Hope for our times - Pastor Tom Hughes

Pastor JD's services today:
Why This Church Won’t Close - 1 Timothy 3:14-16 – September 6th, 2020

Deception and Confusion - Bible Prophecy Update – September 6th, 2020

"Fair Use for Information and Discussion Purposes"

The End (Part 1) 2 Peter 3:10-13 - Pastor Jack Hibbs

Today's message is the encouraging promise of The End. Followers of Jesus, be confident with godly conduct and hope, as we focus on Christ's imminent return. That we live focused lives to glorify Him and enjoy our God forever.

CONNECT WITH PASTOR JACK HIBBS:

Facebook: https://goo.gl/jhJHyL

Instagram: http://bit.ly/2FCyXpO

Twitter: https://bit.ly/3cO82FX

Hi Kathy, amen. the saved are saved.

It is possible to gain or lose reward, but Jesus powerfully saves us with His own life, with His power, not ours. Salvation is by faith alone in Christ alone, not by works that we do. There is an evaluation ahead for possible rewards at the bema seat of Christ.

Q "What is the Judgment Seat of Christ / Bema Seat of Christ?"
A. https://www.gotquestions.org/judgment-seat-Christ.html

Q: "Is salvation by faith alone, or by faith plus works?"
A. https://www.gotquestions.org/salvation-faith-alone.html

John 10:27-30 New American Standard Bible (NASB)
https://classic.biblegateway.com/passage/?search=John+10%3A27-30&version=NASB

27 My sheep hear My voice, and I know them, and they follow Me; 28 and I give eternal life to them, and they will never perish; and no one will snatch them out of My hand. 29 My Father, who has given them to Me, is greater than all; and no one is able to snatch them out of the Father’s hand. 30 I and the Father are one.”

In 1Corinthians 3, Paul is naming three types of believers in Jesus:
believers who are "spiritual", who have become more rooted in the Lord, learning and practicing obeying God's word, they are maturing spiritually

believers who are yet living with their flesh mastering them, like people who have not yet been born again. Paul is teaching and correcting immature believers in 1Corinthians, not unbelievers. John 1:11-13 , Hebrews 12:5-13

believers who are young in the Lord, who need to be taught sound doctrine and to grow. The Holy Spirit sanctifies us (sets us apart for Christ), seals us, and then through our lifetime is a process called sanctification:
https://www.gotquestions.org/progressive-sanctification.html

1 Corinthians 3 English Standard Version (ESV)
https://classic.biblegateway.com/passage/?search=1Cor+3&version=ESV

3:1 But I, brothers, could not address you as spiritual people, but as people of the flesh, as infants in Christ. 2 I fed you with milk, not solid food, for you were not ready for it. And even now you are not yet ready, 3 for you are still of the flesh. For while there is jealousy and strife among you, are you not of the flesh and behaving only in a human way? 4 For when one says, “I follow Paul,” and another, “I follow Apollos,” are you not being merely human?

5 What then is Apollos? What is Paul? Servants through whom you believed, as the Lord assigned to each. 6 I planted, Apollos watered, but God gave the growth. 7 So neither he who plants nor he who waters is anything, but only God who gives the growth. 8 He who plants and he who waters are one, and each will receive his wages according to his labor. 9 For we are God's fellow workers. You are God's field, God's building.

10 According to the grace of God given to me, like a skilled master builder I laid a foundation, and someone else is building upon it. Let each one take care how he builds upon it. 11 For no one can lay a foundation other than that which is laid, which is Jesus Christ. 12 Now if anyone builds on the foundation with gold, silver, precious stones, wood, hay, straw— 13 each one's work will become manifest, for the Day will disclose it, because it will be revealed by fire, and the fire will test what sort of work each one has done. 14 If the work that anyone has built on the foundation survives, he will receive a reward. 15 If anyone's work is burned up, he will suffer loss, though he himself will be saved, but only as through fire.

16 Do you not know that you are God's temple and that God's Spirit dwells in you? 17 If anyone destroys God's temple, God will destroy him. For God's temple is holy, and you are that temple.

18 Let no one deceive himself. If anyone among you thinks that he is wise in this age, let him become a fool that he may become wise. 19 For the wisdom of this world is folly with God. For it is written, “He catches the wise in their craftiness,” 20 and again, “The Lord knows the thoughts of the wise, that they are futile.” 21 So let no one boast in men. For all things are yours, 22 whether Paul or Apollos or Cephas or the world or life or death or the present or the future—all are yours, 23 and you are Christ's, and Christ is God's.

September 15 for the signing ceremony of the UAE-Israel agreement in WA DC.

https://www.clevelandjewishnews.com/jns/white-house-to-hold-official-signing-ceremony-for-uae-israel-abraham-accord/article_f2aedeaa-3aba-5ddc-a29e-65500ba9a6b4.html

September 22 for UAE to have a meeting in Israel

https://www.clevelandjewishnews.com/jns/report-uae-to-send-first-official-delegation-to-israel/article_80c752ab-7fa8-585f-bdfa-d785c3821e9e.html

Ask Gary: Has the Covenant of Daniel 9:27 arrived? and other questions and answers

Prophecy Update - They Lied To Us

https://youtu.be/X3iWOuuzicU

They Lied To Us

The CDC has just put out new Wuhan China Virus numbers and it appears that we were scammed.

I am Pastor Brandon Holthaus, and I want to welcome you to our Rock Harbor Church’s YouTube Channel. We desire to reach people with the truth; believers and unbelievers alike. We connect dots of events that are happening in the world from a Biblical perspective and also a prophetic perspective. We offer prophecy updates, discipleship lessons, and sermons to help people grow in the Lord and come to the knowledge of the truth. https://rockharborchurch.net

All the signs of the last days are converging at the same time. Bible Prophecy is happening right before our eyes and like birth pains, the predicted events are happening more frequently and more intently. Never, in the history throughout the world have so many forces, including economic, scientific, techno-logic, ecologic, cultural, geopolitical, moral, spiritual and religion, converged together to bring this world that's already teetering over the edge into the abyss, to a point of no return. Jesus said when you see all these signs happening, know that I am near, even at the door.

For more in-depth studies, commentary, and analysis of Bible Prophecy and End Times events visit our web site www.prophecyupdate.com and sign-up for our free newsletter…

Fair Use for Information and Discussion Purposes

please see Dr. Malcolm Kendrick's comments at https://drmalcolmkendrick.org

A quote from the article, COVID – why terminology really, really matters
4th September 2020

...At this point, you may well be asking. Why the hell did we lockdown if COVID was believed to be no more serious than influenza? Right from the start by the most influential infectious disease organisations in the World.

It is because of the mad mathematical modellers. The academic epidemiologists. Neil Ferguson, and others of his ilk. When they were guessing (sorry estimating, sorry modelling) the impact of COVID they used a figure of approximately one per cent as the infection fatality rate. Not the case fatality rate. In so doing, they overestimated the likely impact of COVID by, at the very least, ten-fold.

How could this possibly have happened?

When they put their carefully constructed model together on the 16th of March, if they had been reading the research, they must have been aware that they were looking at a maximum case fatality rate of just over 1% in China, right at the start, where the figures are always at their highest.

Which means that, unless COVID was going to turn out nearly 100% fatal, we could never get anywhere near 1%, for the infection fatality rate. Even Ebola only kills 50%.

But they went with it, they went with 1%. Actually, Imperial College reduced it slightly to 0.9%, for reasons that are opaque.

From this, all else flowed.

If the INFECTION fatality rate truly were 0.9%, and 80% of the population of the UK became infected, there would have been/could have been, around 500,000 deaths.

0.9% x 80% x 67million = 482,000

LOCKDOWN

However, if the case fatality rate is around 1%, then the infection fatality rate will be about one tenth of this, maybe less. So, we would see around 50,000 deaths, about the same as was seen in previous bad flu pandemics.

DO NOT LOCKDOWN

What Imperial College London did was to use a model that overestimated the infection fatality rate by a factor of ten.

We now know, as the IFR rates of various countries falls and falls, that the Imperial College estimated IFR was completely wrong. The UK, for example, has seen 42,000 deaths so far, which is 0.074% of population. The US has seen about 200,000 deaths 0.053%. Sweden, which did not lockdown down, has seen about 6,000 deaths, which is an infection fatality rate of 0.06%. All three countries are opening up and opening up. Whilst the ‘cases’ are rising and rising, the deaths continue to fall. They are, to all intents and purposes, flatlining.

In Iceland it is around 0.16% and falling. In other words…

Stop panicking – it’s over

Whilst everyone is panicking about the ever-increasing number of cases, we should be celebrating them. They are demonstrating, very clearly, that COVID is far, far, less deadly then was feared. The Infection Fatality Rate is most likely going to end up around 0.1%, not 1%.

So yes, it does seem that ‘the overall clinical consequences of Covid-19 may ultimately be more akin to those of a severe seasonal influenza.’

Wise words, wise words indeed. Words that were written by one Anthony S Fauci on the 28th of February 2020. If you haven’t heard of him, look him up.

Critically though, eleven days after this, he rather blotted his copybook, because he went on to say this “The flu has a mortality rate of 0.1 percent. This (COVID) has a mortality rate of 10 times that. That’s the reason I want to emphasize we have to stay ahead of the game in preventing this.” 5

The mortality rate Dr Fauci? Could it possibly be that he failed to understand that there is no such thing as a mortality rate? Did he mean the case fatality rate, or the infection fatality rate? If he meant the Infection mortality rate of influenza, he was pretty much bang on. If he meant the case fatality rate, he was wrong by a factor of ten.

The reality is that, no matter what Fauci went on to say, severe influenza has a case fatality rate of 1%, and so does COVID. They also have approximately the same infection fatality fate of 0.1%.

It seems that Dr Fauci just got mixed up with the terminology. Because in his Journal article eleven days earlier, he did state… ‘This suggests that the overall clinical consequences of Covid-19 may ultimately be more akin to those of a severe seasonal influenza… [and here is the kicker at the end] (which has a case fatality rate of approximately 0.1%).’

You see, he did say the case fatality rate of influenza was approximately 0.1%. Wrong, wrong, wrong, wrong… wrong.

Oh dear, oh dear, oh dear. With influenza, Dr Fauci, the CDC, his co-authors, the National Institute of Allergy and Infectious Diseases and the National Institutes of Health and the New England Journal of Medicine got case fatality rate and infection fatality rate mixed up with influenza. Easy mistake to make. Could have done it myself. But didn’t.

You want to know where Imperial College London really got their 1% infection fatality rate figure from? It seems clear that they got it from Anthony S Fauci and the New England Journal of Medicine. The highest impact journal in the world – which should have the highest impact proof-readers in the world. But clearly does not.

Imperial College then used this wrong NEJM influenza case fatality rate 0.1%. It seems that they then compared this 0.1% figure to the reported COVID case fatality rate, estimated to be 1% and multiplied the impact of COVID by ten – as you would. As you probably should.

So, we got Lockdown. The US used the Fauci figure and got locked down. The world used that figure and got locked down.

That figure just happens to be ten times too high.

I know it is going to be virtually impossible to walk the world back from having made such a ridiculous, stupid, mistake. There are so many reputations at stake. The entire egg production of the world will be required to supply enough yolk to cover appropriate faces.

Of course, it will be denied, absolutely, vehemently, angrily, that anyone got anything wrong. It will be denied that a simple error, a mix up between case fatality and infection fatality led to this. It will even more forcefully stated that COVID remains a deadly killer disease and that all Governments around the world have done exactly the right thing. The actions were right, the models were correct. We all did the RIGHT thing. Only those who are stupid, or incompetent cannot see it.

When wrong, shout louder, get angry, double-down, attack your critics in any way possible. Accuse them of being anti-vaxx, or something of the sort. Dig for the dirt. ‘How to succeed in politics 101, page one, paragraph one.’

However, just have a look, at the figures. Tell me where they are wrong – if you can. The truth is that this particular Emperor has no clothes on and is, currently, standing ******* naked, right in front of you. Hard to believe, but true.

I would like to thank Ronald B Brown for pointing out this catastrophic error, in his article ‘Public health lessons learned from biases in coronavirus mortality overestimation.’ 6

I had not spotted it. He did. All credit is his. I am simply drawing your attention to what has simply been – probably the biggest single mistake that has ever been made in the history of the world...

Prophecy Update - The Messiah is Coming!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1GROHtns6sY

Prophecy Update End Times News Headlines - 9/10/20

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uhx4ByS30uI

Middle East Update (9/8/20)

https://youtu.be/nENU1mP7ubI

Middle East Update: The Silent Energy War in the Mediterranean

Join Amir for a live Middle East Update where he will be discussing the silent gas war off the coast of Israel that no one is talking about.

Prophecy Update - Current Events (9/11/20)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Rc3rKsxxUXs

Prophecy Update - The Contract with the Devil

https://youtu.be/RCokwY1ykRU

Middle East Update: The Historic Abraham Accord

https://youtu.be/uXgsBCI-5s4

Join Amir and Pastor Barry Stagner for a live Middle East Update, where they will be discussing Washington's ceremony for the Middle East Peace Deal.

Happening Now with Jack Hibbs & Amir Tsarfati

https://youtu.be/OFLbOstyaMs

Prophecy Roundtable - Lawlessness

https://youtu.be/XaKyQJ6w8lg

Prophecy Roundtable with Jan Markell and Pastor Barry Stagner

Join Amir Tsarfati, Jan Markell, and Pastor Barry Stagner for a Prophecy Roundtable live as they discuss the rise of lawlessness.

The Abrahamic Accords: Setting the Stage for the Magog Invasion

https://youtu.be/V-Y7ZHlI-5c

The Abrahamic Accords: Setting the Stage for the Magog Invasion

We analyze the Abrahamic Accords to see how they play into the last days, particularly the Magog invasion.

I am Pastor Brandon Holthaus, and I want to welcome you to our Rock Harbor Church’s YouTube Channel. We desire to reach people with the truth; believers and unbelievers alike. We connect dots of events that are happening in the world from a Biblical perspective and also a prophetic perspective. We offer prophecy updates, discipleship lessons, and sermons to help people grow in the Lord and come to the knowledge of the truth. https://rockharborchurch.net

All the signs of the last days are converging at the same time. Bible Prophecy is happening right before our eyes and like birth pains, the predicted events are happening more frequently and more intently. Never, in the history throughout the world have so many forces, including economic, scientific, techno-logic, ecologic, cultural, geopolitical, moral, spiritual and religion, converged together to bring this world that's already teetering over the edge into the abyss, to a point of no return. Jesus said when you see all these signs happening, know that I am near, even at the door.

For more in-depth studies, commentary, and analysis of Bible Prophecy and End Times events visit our web site www.prophecyupdate.com and sign-up for our free newsletter…

The Great Reset

https://youtu.be/Lpw_AEf0HYg

The Great Reset – In the Twinkling of an Eye

Don't Miss The Rapture - It Could Happen Any Moment!

God's End Time Alarm Clock is Going Off

It’s Later Than You Think… Time is Short!

Prophecy Update - Perilous Times

https://youtu.be/quDNAmSO__8

Prophecy Update - Is There A Coup Coming?

https://youtu.be/Pl4TfR2-xFE

Why Ain’t We Been Raptured Yet???

https://youtu.be/kBPZYrQypu4

Pope Francis, The United Nations, And The Rise Of The New World Order

https://youtu.be/LPj5-njhNNo

The Beast at Our Door

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aJdQYB-i12c

Prophecy Update - The Great Reset (9/27/20)

https://youtu.be/SEVjMcuPZWI