Rapture Flight to Heaven

​​​​​​​
Pre-Tribulation Rapture Forum ​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​

In Loving Memory
  April 29, 1947 - September 5, 2020

Update: On Saturday, September 5th, 2020, the founder, administrator, and head moderator of this forum, Valerie S., went Home to be with the Lord.  Her obituary can be found on https://memorials.demarcofuneralhomes.com/valerie-skrzyniak/4321619/index.php.

This posting is dedicated to the forever memory and honor of Valerie, who was the founder of, and the inspiration for, this Web site.  The Web site will continue to operate in Valerie's remembrance, as requested by her family.  God bless!

Dedicated to God  the Father, Son, & Holy Spirit​​​​​​​
1 Thessalonians 4:15-18

For this we say unto you by the word of the Lord, that we which are alive and remain unto the coming of the Lord shall not prevent them which are asleep.  For the Lord Himself will descend from heaven with a shout, with the voice of the archangel, and with the trump of God: and the dead in Christ shall rise first:  Then we which are alive and remain shall be caught up together with them in the clouds, to meet the Lord in the air and so shall we ever be with the Lord.  Wherefore comfort one another with these words.     

​​​​​​​2 Timothy 4:7-8
For I am already being poured out as a drink offering, and the time of my departure is at hand. I have fought the good fight, I have finished the race, I have kept the faith. Finally, there is laid up for me the crown of righteousness, which the Lord, the righteous Judge, will give to me on that Day, and not to me only but also to all who have loved His appearing

PRE-TRIBULATION RAPTURE - MAIN Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
2,700 Laodicean Evangelicals Join Forces To Urge Christians To Not Resist The Coming COVID Vaccine

"Fair Use for Information & Discussion Purposes"

Coalition Of Over 2,700 Laodicean Evangelicals Join Forces To Urge Christians To Not Resist The Coming COVID Vaccine And Implantable Biometric ID

We warned you about the vaccine, we told you this was coming and now it begins to rear its ugly, ugly head. The New World Order has determined that the entire world needs to be vaccinated, and that is exactly what they will attempt to do. It will go a lot easier, though, with the help of the lukewarm Laodicean church. Allow me to introduce you to BioLogos, a consortium of evangelical sellouts who won’t rest until every Christian takes Bill Gates syringe of poison, and receives an implantable biometric ID chip.

These people will steal your blessed hope if you let them, my advice to you is to not let that happen. They want to make you take the COVID vaccine as well, should you trust them? Nope.
We warned you about the vaccine, we told you this was coming and now it begins to rear its ugly, ugly head. The New World Order has determined that the entire world needs to be vaccinated, and that is exactly what they will attempt to do. It will go a lot easier, though, with the help of the lukewarm Laodicean church. Allow me to introduce you to BioLogos, a consortium of evangelical sellouts who won’t rest until every Christian takes Bill Gates syringe of poison, and receives an implantable biometric ID chip.

“But take heed to yourselves: for they shall deliver you up to councils; and in the synagogues ye shall be beaten: and ye shall be brought before rulers and kings for my sake, for a testimony against them.” Mark 13:9 (KJB)

There are so many things happening now, it is easy to miss it, but if you look closely you will see it. COVID is not going away, COVID is a real virus but it has been weaponized to bring you into submission. To beat you into submission with crashed economies, forced lock downs, mandatory mask wearing, steep fines and prison time for non-compliance. The America that will exist on the other side of this is not an America you will recognize. It will be a brutal, dystopian place that the last two decades of apocalyptic zombie movies have prepared you to accept. Only the zombies will be real, if they have their way, the zombies will be me and you.

“O Timothy, keep that which is committed to thy trust, avoiding profane and vain babblings, and oppositions of science falsely so called: Which some professing have erred concerning the faith. Grace be with thee. Amen.” 1 Timothy 6:20,21 (KJB)

https://www.nowtheendbegins.com/biologos-2700-laodicean-evangelicals-join-forces-to-urge-christians-not-resist-coming-covid-vaccine-biometric-identification/

Re: 2,700 Laodicean Evangelicals Join Forces To Urge Christians To Not Resist The Coming COVID Vacc

My Comments on the article above.

I will NOT take the Covid-19 vaccine implanted with a biometric chip. No way on God's good Earth, would I even entertain such a thought, after following Jesus all these years, and have some Laodicean Evangelist tell me, it's alright to do so!!! Wake up people, go to your bible and study God's word and ask for God's discernment, if you are uncertain about the right thing to do with anything that may cause you to end up in Hell for eternity.

God's word is perfect and true; human's word is fallible, even a so called evangelists; preachers, teachers, pastors and alike. God doesn't lie or mislead, people will and do. Trust God, to give you the answers to all life's questions, especially the one's that can lead to losing your place in Heaven, and ending up in Hell instead. No vaccine for me, not now, not ever. I trust God will lead me through whatever is left for me to go through here on earth, before, God takes me to His Heavenly Home.

Please, please, do not rush into doing this, instead take it and pray to the Lord, and let His Holy Word the Bible confirm the truth to you; God's truth that is; before you regret it for eternity, your hastily decision, of your eternal dwelling, originally made for Satan, & the falling Angels.

Lord I pray for all here, that you would show each person, your truth, not man's or woman's. Let not any of your children fall for the lies from others who profess Your name with their mouth, yet their hearts are far from You, my Lord and God.

Be with me Lord and with all those who trust in the Lord our God, to lead them through until the very day of the imminent Rapture. Let none of these be lost to Satan & his cohort's at this late hour; for your coming at the Rapture is imminent. Protect us Jesus from all evil and keep us safe under Your wing, until we hear Your call "Come Up Here", to meet our Lord in the air.

Lord God almighty, our days on earth are numbered anyway your Holy word has spoken. Therefore, it is better to die and meet the Lord in the air, then to believe a lie, and submit to pressure by people and end in an eternal fiery furnace, Hell. Keep us safe from all evil and evil doers until we meet in Heaven. In Jesus' Holy name I pray. Amen & Amen!

In Jesus' Love,

Valerie

Re: 2,700 Laodicean Evangelicals Join Forces To Urge Christians To Not Resist The Coming COVID Vacc

Neither will I take that vaccine! A vaccine containing dead viruses to build immunity against the disease, yes; a vaccine containing a chip, no. Who knows what that chip will contain, and what it will do to the human body? I'm not worried about losing my salvation, because the Mark of the Beast won't become available until the second half of the Tribulation, and we'll be long gone by then. But I am concerned about what that chip would do to my physical health if I allowed it to be implanted in my body, and I have no desire to find out.

You needn't worry about that shot condemning anyone to Hell, Valerie! This vaccine the article mentioned isn't the Mark of the Beast--yet. That doesn't mean it won't become that Mark when the time comes, but right now, this side of the Rapture, the danger that anyone who accepts that chip will potentially face will be a decline in his health.

Virginia Plans Mandatory COVID-19 Vaccinations For All Residents
As Friday's hospitalization numbers across the Sun Belt appear to confirm CDC head Dr. Robert Redfield's assertion that the American COVID-19 outbreak has peaked and is starting to fade, the State of Virginia is setting a new precedent by seriously discussing forcing Virginians to be vaccinated with whatever rushed-to-marked candidate the FDA approves first.

During an interview that aired on Friday, the state's health commissioner said he planned to invoke state law to make vaccinations mandatory - once a western product is available, presumably.

https://www.zerohedge.com/geopolitical/virginia-plans-mandatory-covid-19-vaccinations-all-residents

HERE IT COMES: BILL GATES AND HIS GAVI VACCINE ALLIANCE LAUNCHING AI-POWERED ‘TRUST STAMP’ COMBINING A VACCINE AND DIGITAL BIOMETRIC ID IN WEST AFRICA

HERE IT COMES: BILL GATES AND HIS GAVI VACCINE ALLIANCE LAUNCHING AI-POWERED ‘TRUST STAMP’ COMBINING A VACCINE AND DIGITAL BIOMETRIC ID IN WEST AFRICA
Digital identity capabilities from Trust Stamp are now being integrated with Mastercard’s Wellness Pass solution, which it will launch in cooperation with Gavi in West Africa. Proving identity without revealing any information about it is the idea behind Trust Stamp’s zero knowledge approach to online identity verification, according to a profile by Mastercard.
bill-gates-gavi-vaccine-alliance-launching-trust-stamp-biometirc-digital-identification-mastercard-west-africa-immunity-passport-covid-19

A biometric digital identity platform that “evolves just as you evolve” is set to be introduced in “low-income, remote communities” in West Africa thanks to a public-private partnership between the Bill Gates-backed GAVI vaccine alliance, MasterCard and the AI-powered “identity authentication” company, Trust Stamp.

We have been warning you night and day since March that this was coming, now it’s here, the first iteration of Bill Gates fever dream masterpiece of a vaccine tied to digital identification. Under the banner of his GAVI Vaccine Alliance and through a partnership with MasterCard, AI is being used from a company called TrustStamp that ‘creates tokenized identities from any biometric modality, or other identity data, from any source’. Of course, Bill Gates is launching this in Africa where his bought and paid for credentials from the WHO give him an open door to use the people of Africa as guinea pigs. Welcome to Phase 1, in just a little under 4 months from the date we told you it was ‘coming soon’.

“And he causeth all, both small and great, rich and poor, free and bond, to receive a mark in their right hand, or in their foreheads: And that no man might buy or sell, save he that had the mark, or the name of the beast, or the number of his name. Here is wisdom. Let him that hath understanding count the number of the beast: for it is the number of a man; and his number is Six hundred threescore and six.” Revelation 13:16-18 (KJB)

https://www.nowtheendbegins.com/bill-gates-gavi-vaccine-alliance-mastercard-truststamp-biometric-digital-identification-combined-with-vaccine-west-africa/

Fair Use for Information & Discussion Purposes"

Pope Francis has backed global elites such as Bill Gates when it comes to a Coronavirus vaccination, saying that it should be “universal and for all.”

t was only a matter of time, and now here it is. Pope Francis officially siding with the global elites like Bill Gates in calling for global COVID vaccinations, never mind that those vaccines will contain aborted baby parts. Never mind that those vaccines are the weapon of choice for the New World Order, and never mind that with those global COVID vaccines comes global digital identification. I guess all those high level meetings with Microsoft at the Vatican has resulted in partnerships on a variety of levels, eh? Me thinketh so.

Pope Francis backs ‘universal’ COVID vaccine ‘for all’, WHO thrilled
FROM LIFE SITE NEWS: In his Wednesday afternoon address, the Argentinian pontiff made his comments in the context of opposing rich countries and people obtaining the COVID vaccine.

“IT WOULD BE SAD IF WE GAVE PRIORITY FOR THE COVID-19 VACCINE TO THE RICHEST PEOPLE,” POPE FRANCIS DECLARED. “IT WOULD BE SAD IF THIS VACCINE BECAME THE PROPERTY OF THIS OR THAT NATION AND WAS NOT UNIVERSAL AND FOR ALL,” HE CONTINUED.

Vaccine critics, including environmental lawyer Robert F. Kennedy Jr., are warning that key parts of testing are being skipped in the push to develop a COVID vaccine. Critics warn about the risks of large-scale injury and other health-related consequences that could result from a largely untested vaccine that is suddenly injected into millions.

Earlier this year, a Canadian inoculations watchdog alerted LifeSiteNews to the dangers of vaccines that are developed too quickly. Ted Kuntz, president of Vaccine Choice Canada (VCC), a society founded by families who have suffered from vaccine reactions or injuries, warned in May that Canadians should be concerned about the safety of a coronavirus trial vaccine manufactured by China.

https://www.nowtheendbegins.com/pope-francis-sides-with-bill-gates-and-says-covid-vaccine-must-be-universal-and-for-all-people-new-world-o

Vaccine WILL BE HERE in December, Because It's ALREADY HERE! The Mark of the Beast's 3 Components.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uCXc6UeC3Gw&pp=wgIECgIIAQ%3D%3D