Rapture Flight to Heaven

​​​​​​​
Pre-Tribulation Rapture Forum ​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​

In Loving Memory
  April 29, 1947 - September 5, 2020

Update: On Saturday, September 5th, 2020, the founder, administrator, and head moderator of this forum, Valerie S., went Home to be with the Lord.  Her obituary can be found on https://memorials.demarcofuneralhomes.com/valerie-skrzyniak/4321619/index.php.

This posting is dedicated to the forever memory and honor of Valerie, who was the founder of, and the inspiration for, this Web site.  The Web site will continue to operate in Valerie's remembrance, as requested by her family.  God bless!

Dedicated to God  the Father, Son, & Holy Spirit​​​​​​​
1 Thessalonians 4:15-18

For this we say unto you by the word of the Lord, that we which are alive and remain unto the coming of the Lord shall not prevent them which are asleep.  For the Lord Himself will descend from heaven with a shout, with the voice of the archangel, and with the trump of God: and the dead in Christ shall rise first:  Then we which are alive and remain shall be caught up together with them in the clouds, to meet the Lord in the air and so shall we ever be with the Lord.  Wherefore comfort one another with these words.     

​​​​​​​2 Timothy 4:7-8
For I am already being poured out as a drink offering, and the time of my departure is at hand. I have fought the good fight, I have finished the race, I have kept the faith. Finally, there is laid up for me the crown of righteousness, which the Lord, the righteous Judge, will give to me on that Day, and not to me only but also to all who have loved His appearing

PRE-TRIBULATION RAPTURE - MAIN Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: Urgent Bible Prophecy Update

"Fair Use for Information & Discussion Purposes"

Bible Prophecy Update – May 24th, 2020

J.D. Farag

Pastor JD addresses the issue of what happens now by virtue of the fast moving changes, specifically concerning that of reopening after the shutdown. Connect with Pastor J.D. Farag on Social Media to stay updated on his latest Bible Prophecy teachings and End Times-related news.

Behold, I Show You a Mystery

Behold, I Show You a Mystery

It’s Later Than You Think… Time is Short!

All the signs of the last days are converging at the same time. Bible Prophecy is happening right before our eyes and like birth pains, the predicted events are happening more frequently and more intently. Never, in the history throughout the world have so many forces, including economic, scientific, techno-logic, ecologic, cultural, geopolitical, moral, spiritual and religion, converged together to bring this world that's already teetering over the edge into the abyss, to a point of no return. Jesus said when you see all these signs happening, know that I am near, even at the door.

Bible Prophecy Update- May 28, 2020

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=If-tyx5qHW0&t=40s

Watchman On The Wall 88

Brother Chad shares the prophetic implications of Donald Trump's "Deal of the Century" Peace Plan and the current Annexation situation.

This looks like it could lead to a coming Major Conflict against the Nation of Israel by this summer 2020.

If we see the stage getting set up for a coming war against Israel...the possible forerunner to the Daniel 9:27 Covenant staring us in the face now...and we know the rapture of the Church must occur before the Antichrist is revealed and before He confirms the Covenant with many to start the 7 year tribulation period..it means one thing folks...

Jesus is coming soon!!!

Tomorrow is not promised! Repent, believe the Gospel, and be converted to new life in Jesus Christ today!

Follow me on twitter:

https://twitter.com/Watchman61088

How To Pray Now, 2 Thessalonians 1:11-12 – May 31st, 2020

J.D. Farag

In a teaching out of 2 Thessalonians 1:11-12, titled, “How To Pray Now” Pastor J.D. talks about how it is that we can pray specifically, especially in light of everything that’s happening in the world. Connect with Pastor J.D. Farag on Social Media to stay updated on his latest Bible Prophecy teachings and End Times-related news.

Bible Prophecy Update – May 31st, 2020

J.D. Farag

Pastor J.D. provides answers from Bible prophecy to the question of, what on earth is happening? Connect with Pastor J.D. Farag on Social Media to stay updated on his latest Bible Prophecy teachings and End Times-related news.

Watchman Report: COVI - PASS Digital Health Passport

May 31, 2020

Watchman Report: COVI - PASS Digital Health Passport

Covi-Pass has developed a Digital Health Passport. Pastor Brandon discusses how this Digital Health Passport is paving the way for the ultimate tracking system that will one day be used by the Antichrist during the Tribulation. Welcome to the New World Order.

Valerie

J.D. Farag

Pastor J.D. provides answers from Bible prophecy to the question of, what on earth is happening? Connect with Pastor J.D. Farag on Social Media to stay updated on his latest Bible Prophecy teachings and End Times-related news.

J.D. Farag

[/quote]My Comments:

Please be advised about the vaccine for this virus which I will not name. You are all aware of it, because it has caused the recent pandemic. The vaccine, will be embedded with a so called chip inserted into it, to monitor your health, and know your whereabouts at all times; it is a vaccine with a chip in it.

I personally would not take it. First reason, I personally believe it is either the mark at present, or it will be wirelessly changed to become the mark of the beast at will at a later date. This will most likely be done during the near great tribulation in the future.

Secondly, because it contains baby body parts, as stated by the Pastor Faraq.

Third reason, I would not take it because I can't even take the flu vaccine safely, it turns into the flu instead, and hospitalization.

My last shot, which was recommended by my family physician was back in 1998, where the flu almost killed me. I was hospitalized with continuous asthma attacks which could hardly be controlled by any medication available then. It was sheer torture. Never again, no shots, and no more flu; to this day.
Only God's intervention, once again, saved my life; praise our God forevermore.

I also warned my family members against taking this vaccination with the chip, I believe, that it will be the mark of the beast if by chance it is given before we leave. Pastor Faraq stated he personally believes it can't be, because the mark is given during the Great Tribulation, when we are gone.

My thinking is, what if he is "personally" wrong, and it turns out that they will most likely make an wireless electronic device to access the implanted chip to control it instantly at will. This device will be able to change/connect to that chip remotely and turn a person into a willing subject at their command. It will hold all the information about the person, but it will be able to control their mind/thinking as well as controlling their body, and even changing their very DNA if need be, under the beast system. Or is Pastor Faraq, sending, a different message as he quickly jumps in that he will NOT be taking this vaccine, with the chip. Watch the video, and make your own conclusion . I believe he is being very careful, in his wording....I can easily see why too...

Therefore, if you listen very closely, he actually states that he will not take this vaccination, because of baby body parts included in it, and other personal reasons. He is actually saying without coming out right and stating it; DON'T TAKE IT; WARNING. (Read between the lines) This is what I understood by listening to the video.

He knows that most Christians would not take a vaccine with baby body parts in it, right! He knows, that there are others, with their own interests on a higher scale, are also watching what he is saying; because, we can no longer tell it how it really is, without getting, shut down, and disposed of, so the one world gov., can go ahead with their plans which will fulfill biblical prophecy.

Therefore, why risk it, don't take any chances, your eternity may be at stake if you do accept it,
thinking it's harmless, and it turns out to be otherwise.

The best advise I can give everyone is:

Take all things to God in prayer. Pray about it, and ask God to confirm to you what exactly is Pastor Faraq is saying; reading in-between the lines. He so quickly inserts the fact, that he will NOT be taking it, etc. etc.

We are going home very soon. Let God and His holy word, lead you to all truth. I trust God, on this earth, and no one else. Pray and ask God to give you an answer, and perhaps, we will not even be here by the time this comes to be mandatory for all.

I hope to see all of you very soon; as we rise up in the air, to meet Jesus in the clouds!!!

My prayers are with you all!!!

Maranatha,

Valerie

Fair Use for Information & Discussion Purposes

Bible Prophecy Update – June 7th, 2020

Fair Use for Information & Discussion Purposes

Don’t Be Easily Alarmed, 2 Thessalonians 2:1-2 – June 7th, 2020

n a teaching out of 2 Thessalonians 2:1-2, titled, “Don’t Be Easily Alarmed” Pastor J.D. explains how to be settled during very unsettling and perilous times. Connect with Pastor J.D. Farag on Social Media to stay updated on his latest Bible Prophecy teachings and End Times-related news.

Official Statement From Watchman On The Wall 88 ( Brother Chad Thomas )

Watchman On The Wall 88

1 day ago (edited)

Official Statement From Watchman On The Wall 88 ( Brother Chad Thomas )
Many of you are wondering what happened to my channel. It was there one minute and then it wasn't, and then it was back on a couple of days later but know the videos are on private. Let me walk you through whats been happening. The last few days have been rough for me. Never experienced intense Spiritual Warfare as i have in these last few days.

So basically, my last video was titled " Counterfeit Christianity". The whole point of the video was to show that there are many many people out there professing the name of Jesus Christ. They call themselves Christians because they were baptized as an infant, or said a little prayer when they were four years old. Many wear cross necklaces or cross tattoos or show up to Church every Sunday or twice a year and think that somehow makes them a Christian. There is a MAJOR difference between professing something and truly believing and putting your full faith and trust in something.

The Bible make it very clear that one must be born again ( John 3:1-8 ). We are all born into this world through our mothers womb ( Born of the flesh ), and Jesus makes it very clear that we must be born again of the Spirit ( John 3:3 ) . There must be a conversion...and this conversion occurs when you put your full faith and trust in the blood Jesus shed for you on the cross at Calvary, and in His death, burial, and resurrection! The Gospel of YOUR Salvation is very clearly found in 1 Corinthians 15:1-4 and Romans 10:9-10.

1 Corinthians 15:1-4 King James Version (KJV)
15 Moreover, brethren, I declare unto you the gospel which I preached unto you, which also ye have received, and wherein ye stand;

2 By which also ye are saved, if ye keep in memory what I preached unto you, unless ye have believed in vain.

3 For I delivered unto you first of all that which I also received, how that Christ died for our sins according to the scriptures;

4 And that he was buried, and that he rose again the third day according to the scriptures:
Romans 10:9-10 King James Version (KJV)
9 That if thou shalt confess with thy mouth the Lord Jesus, and shalt believe in thine heart that God hath raised him from the dead, thou shalt be saved.

10 For with the heart man believeth unto righteousness; and with the mouth confession is made unto salvation.

Religion can't save you. Jesus wants a relationship with you....not Religion!
Religion says do! Jesus says Done!

Once you are Born Again and have put your full faith and trust in Jesus blood, and in His death, burial, and resurrection, The Holy Spirit comes inside of you as a new creature in Christ! You are new! And Jesus clearly has called us to walk in Newness of life:
Romans 6:4 King James Version (KJV)

4 Therefore we are buried with him by baptism into death: that like as Christ was raised up from the dead by the glory of the Father, even so we also should walk in newness of life.
Ephesians 4:22-24 King James Version (KJV)

22 That ye put off concerning the former conversation the old man, which is corrupt according to the deceitful lusts;

23 And be renewed in the spirit of your mind;

24 And that ye put on the new man, which after God is created in righteousness and true holiness.
Romans 12:1-2 King James Version (KJV)

12 I beseech you therefore, brethren, by the mercies of God, that ye present your bodies a living sacrifice, holy, acceptable unto God, which is your reasonable service.

2 And be not conformed to this world: but be ye transformed by the renewing of your mind, that ye may prove what is that good, and acceptable, and perfect, will of God.
Colossians 3:1-10 King James Version (KJV)

3 If ye then be risen with Christ, seek those things which are above, where Christ sitteth on the right hand of God.

2 Set your affection on things above, not on things on the earth.

3 For ye are dead, and your life is hid with Christ in God.

4 When Christ, who is our life, shall appear, then shall ye also appear with him in glory.

5 Mortify therefore your members which are upon the earth; fornication, uncleanness, inordinate affection, evil concupiscence, and covetousness, which is idolatry:

6 For which things' sake the wrath of God cometh on the children of disobedience:

7 In the which ye also walked some time, when ye lived in them.

8 But now ye also put off all these; anger, wrath, malice, blasphemy, filthy communication out of your mouth.

9 Lie not one to another, seeing that ye have put off the old man with his deeds;

10 And have put on the new man, which is renewed in knowledge after the image of him that created him:
1 Corinthians 5:7 King James Version (KJV)

7 Purge out therefore the old leaven, that ye may be a new lump, as ye are unleavened. For even Christ our passover is sacrificed for us:

Anyways! After i had put out my last video...hundreds of comments and emails came against me saying i am " Back loading works into salvation". This is absolutely false!!!! Our works never save us and i have never said that!!!

Ephesians 2:8-10 King James Version (KJV)
8 For by grace are ye saved through faith; and that not of yourselves: it is the gift of God:

9 Not of works, lest any man should boast.

10 For we are his workmanship, created in Christ Jesus unto good works, which God hath before ordained that we should walk in them.

WE ARE SAVED BY GRACE ALONE, THROUGH FAITH ALONE, IN CHRIST ALONE!!!
However once the Holy Spirit comes inside of us as new creatures in Christ...we are CALLED to walk in Newness of life! Not because it saves us..or keeps us saved...but because the power of the Holy Spirit transforms lives !

The reason i had temporarily disabled my channel is because several people had taken different videos i had done and twisted my words and tried to say i was adding works into salvation...which is absolutely false! I have said that i do believe once you are truly saved...there should be evidence of that over time as the power of the Holy Spirit transforms us ( Sanctification ). We will never be perfect. We will never be sinless. But we will sin- less with the Holy Spirit indwelling the true Believer.

Our attitude toward sin should change as a new creature in Christ..we will never be sinless....but as a new creature in Christ..we are called to walk in Newness of life ( Jesus said this...not me ) and we don't want to return to that vomit we were living in before we became new creatures in Christ.
Anyways...the bottom line is with the confusion surrounding my last video and the hundreds of comments and emails and people using other videos i had done to twist my words to make it seem like i was preaching a works- based salvation message i thought it best to put the videos on private for now. I will be back i just need to make some additional changes to the Channel and need time in prayer and in the word ...and i will come back even stronger and hopefully this statement helps some of you understand why i did what i did! If you have followed me for a while...you should already know that this is exactly what i have been saying for years!!!
SAVED BY GRACE ALONE, THROUGH FAITH ALONE, IN CHRIST ALONE!
Bro Chad

Watchman Report: We Need To Talk - June 12, 2020

Pastor J.D. and assistant Pastor Mac address what’s really happening under the banner of racism from a Biblical perspective. Connect with Pastor J.D. Farag on Social Media to stay updated on his latest Bible Prophecy teachings and End Times-related news.

Breaking “Middle East On The Brink Of War”- June 12, 2020

“On The Verge: Damascus Countdown”- Prophecy Update" June 13, 2020

Watchman On The Wall 88

On Thursday night , Israel launched a missile attack on military targets near Damascus, Syria. 7 were killed, including 3 Syrian soldiers and 4 members of Iran's revolutionary guard.

Over the last couple of years we have seen an increase in airstrikes right around and inside the Damascus area. And with Russia, Iran, and Turkey all inside of Syria...and with increased Iranian activity right around the Damascus area..It is only a matter of time before the prophecy in Isaiah 17:1 which was prophesied over 2,500 years ago is fulfilled.

Also, with the situation involving the annexation coming up in the coming weeks, we have Russia, Iran, Turkey, Jordan, and many other nations warning of a massive coming conflict against Israel over the annexation.

Jesus is coming soon! Repent, believe the Gospel, and be converted to new life in Jesus Christ today!

Tomorrow is not promised!

Jesus Christ loves you! Jesus Christ died for you! And Jesus Christ is the only way to the Kingdom of Heaven!

Follow me on twitter:

Urgent Message From Watchman On The Wall 88

Watchman On The Wall 88

Brother Chad addresses the false accusations that have exploded against His channel in the last couple of weeks.

Follow me on twitter:

A Reminder That Jesus Wants His Body UNITED Not Divided! 🍎🍒🍉🍇🍊#GoodFruit

A plea to the body of Christ in these *last days* (more like *last seconds* with how quickly prophecy is coming to pass) to unite in our efforts to win souls for Christ and sound the alarm of Jesus' soon return and not waste time trying to remove planks from one another's eyes. (Matthew 7:5)
Please display good fruit always and show the unbelieving world that we are different. Our love is what separates us from the rest of the world.
TIME IS RUNNING OUT! Let's use our time wisely.
Encouraging one another as we see the day approaching!

1 Thessalonians 4:18 Wherefore comfort one another with these words.

1 Thessalonians 5:11 Wherefore comfort yourselves together, and edify one another, even as also ye do. ❤️

BIBLE STUDY TOOLS ON UNITY:
https://www.biblestudytools.com/topic...

🗣JESUS IS COMING SOON! We are CLEARLY SEEING the #SignsOfTheTimes NOW is the time to #GiveYourLifeToChrist #TimeIsRunningOut #JesusIsTheOnlyWay For there is one God, and one mediator between God and men, the man Christ Jesus; - 1 Timothy 2:5

Bible prophecy is coming to pass ALL around us. MORE evidence that the BIBLE is 100% accurate. Check out the prophecies by clicking the link below:
https://www.facebook.com/notes/raptur...

For A Generalized Left Behind Letter To Print Out And Leave Around Your Home CLICK HERE: https://www.facebook.com/notes/raptur...

How Do I Give My Life To Christ? https://www.facebook.com/notes/raptur...

Grace Through Faith - Scriptural Evidence:
https://www.facebook.com/notes/raptur...

I hope it is these last seconds--we'll be going Home this year, if it is! =)

Kathy,

I believe all of us feel that way, hoping for the Rapture this year. All I can say this pandemic sure makes one feel like we can't be here much longer because things are only get much worse, day in and out.
The closer we see the signs of the great tribulation beginning to rise with signs of viruses, pandemic, chaos, murder, lawlessness, etc. The Rapture is at hand.

There is so much hatred and falling away from the faith, calling evil good and good evil, it must be extremely close now. Even Christians, are divided instead of united, as one with Jesus because of our faith and love for Jesus. We should love one another because since we profess our love for Jesus, and Jesus told us to love another, instead many are hurting one another, to Satan's delight. God knows who truly belongs to Him, and those who only give lip service and do next to nothing to bring glory to His kingdom. Remember Satan is the accuser of the brethren. He only comes to destroy, kill, etc.

Kathy, I was just thinking of this imaginary scenario; what if Trump wins the re-election on Nov.3rd, along with the Vice President, and then the Rapture takes place. The very next day, both Trump & Pence are raptured..what then? Let' say the majority of the Republican's are raptured too, not enough to make a party anymore!!!
Would the Democrat's take over, and push their self serving agendas in their arena, along with the Anti-Christ's at the helm of his self-serving evil promotional hell bound mark chip of the beast and vaccine proposed as mandatory, so forth for the whole world...I guess we'll be watching from heaven, what will be taking place on Earth. I sure wouldn't want to be here then...Maranatha

Soon & very soon, Maranatha!

Valerie

Neither would I! At any rate, we'll see how it goes as this year progresses. I would much rather that we be Raptured before Election Day, however! =)

Bible Prophecy Update – June 21st, 2020

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n_kiCDI97-M&feature=emb_logo

J.D. Farag

Pastor JD talks about how everything we’re seeing in the world today is now leading up to the grand finale. Connect with Pastor J.D. Farag on Social Media to stay updated on his latest Bible Prophecy teachings and End Times-related news.

My Comments:

Please do watch or listen to this entire video from Pastor Faraq, especially, just a little past half way through is a special message for all Christians. The Rapture is at hand, please, don't argue, fight with your brothers and sisters in Christ; don't let Satan trap you in doing his work in these few minutes away from the Rapture.

Love, one another, like Jesus taught us to do. This is why, I have always had a great distain, for arguments, bickering's, slander, back biting, so called heated discussions that never edify God, just more fetter for the fire instead. This would not be tolerated here, while other sites don't care.

I know all of you here understood the picture here and are with us because you know you are safe; sharing in brotherly and sisterly love of Jesus and one another. I remember everyone here in my prayers every night, as well as your unsaved loved ones too.

I hold no bitterness, or unforgiveness for what has happened in the past towards anyone, be it here or any other Christian site. I have never found it necessary, or right, to hurt anyone, or allow a person/s to attack and hurt another person on the site intentionally. I have forgiven, and pray I too was forgiven my failures or faults . We must face the facts, non of us are perfect and pure, innocent of any and all sins, like Jesus is, was and will always be for eternity. We all have sinned and have come short of God's glory.

How can anyone expect God to forgive our sins, if we refuse to forgive others trespass (sins)? The Lord's prayer says it all...Amen!

This is the time to bring in the harvest, time is of the essence, the time gap for the bride to receive her bridegroom Jesus, in the clouds is at hand. Work for the Lord's honor and glory; put all your self pride behind you, and listen to the Savior instead. Forgive one another and you will be forgiven. Stop attacking one another verbally, etc., it taints true Christianity and I'm sure we all want Jesus to say to each one of us; well done my good and faithful servant. Well done indeed!!!

In Jesus' Love,

Valerie

Breaking: “24 Hours Of War In Middle East”

Breaking “Holy Land A Blaze” Rockets & Air Strikes

Bible Prophecy Update What the future holds –- 6/28/20

J.D. Farag
183K subscribers

Pastor JD paints a picture of what the future holds with the brush of all that’s already happened especially since the beginning of 2020. Connect with Pastor J.D. Farag on Social Media to stay updated on his latest Bible Prophecy teachings and End Times-related news.

Watchman Report: What Satan Fears

Jul 7, 2020

Watchman Report: What Satan Fears

What Satan Fears, 2 Thessalonians 3:1-5

Pastor JD explains why Satan is more afraid of a praying Christian than we should ever be of Satan. Connect with Pastor J.D. Farag on Social Media to stay updated on his latest Bible Prophecy teachings and End Times-related news.

Watchman Report: Why There Must be a Pre-Tribulation Rapture of The Church July 10, 2020

it never gets old, hearing about how Jesus will personally come for us and bring us home with Himself

Watchman Report: Covid Facts July 12, 2020

Dr. Kelly Victory

Bible Prophecy Update – July 12th, 2020

Pastor JD clears up much of the confusion surrounding a yet future vaccine becoming the Mark of the Beast foretold of in the Book of Revelation. Connect with Pastor J.D. Farag on Social Media to stay updated on his latest Bible Prophecy teachings and End Times-related news

Dealing with Troublemakers, 2 Thessalonians 3:6-18 – July 12th, 2020

Pastor JD talks about how to Biblically and correctly deal with those who cause problems within the church. Connect with Pastor J.D. Farag on Social Media to stay updated on his latest Bible Prophecy teachings and End Times-related news.

Watchman Report: Those Who Are DestructiveJul 14, 2020

Bible Prophecy Update – July 19th, 2020

Pastor JD explains why the QAnon Great Awakening may very well become the great deception. Connect with Pastor J.D. Farag on Social Media to stay updated on his latest Bible Prophecy teachings and End Times-related news.

Bible Prophecy Update – July 26th, 2020

Live in 14 hours
August 2, 3:00 PM
Bible Prophecy Update –
Aug. 2, 2020

J.D. Farag
198K subscribers
Pastor JD explains why we may very well be on the brink of the rapture of the church with everything that’s happening in the world today. Exposing man's foolishness and the soon return of the Supreme Mighty Counselor Jesus Christ. Connect with Pastor J.D. Farag on Social Media to stay updated on his latest Bible Prophecy teachings and End Times-related news.

Don't Miss The Rapture - It Could Happen Any Moment! - Aug 6, 202

Bible Prophecy Update – August 9th, 2020

Pastor JD provides seven reasons from scripture that prove the rapture absolutely must happen prior to the seven-year tribulation. Connect with Pastor J.D. Farag on Social Media to stay updated on his latest Bible Prophecy teachings and End Times-related news.

You’ll Get Through This - 1 Timothy 1:17-20 – August 9th, 2020

Pastor JD talks about why it is that we can trust the Lord to get us through the difficult global crisis we are facing today. Connect with Pastor J.D. Farag on Social Media to stay updated on his latest Bible Prophecy teachings and End Times-related new

You’ll Get Through This - 1 Timothy 1:17-20 – August 9th, 2020

Pastor JD talks about why it is that we can trust the Lord to get us through the difficult global crisis we are facing today. Connect with Pastor J.D. Farag on Social Media to stay updated on his latest Bible Prophecy teachings and End Times-related new

Rapture Proof & The Ancient Jewish Wedding

Rapture Proof & The Ancient Jewish Wedding - Aug. 9, 2020

1 Thessalonians 4:13-18
Pastor JD explains the Pre Tribulation Rapture and its connection to the Ancient Jewish Wedding.

Prophecy Update End Times News Headlines - 8/12/20

Ye are of God, little children, and have overcome them: because greater is he that is in you, than he that is in the world. (1 John 4:4)

Reflection
Though ever vigilant, the child of God need fear no false teacher or doctrine-he need fear no antichrist-for the power and grace and love and work of God have freed the believer from all fear. If God is for us, who then may stand against us? Truly, we have been crafted much more than conquerors in the strength of Christ Jesus! Believer, take hold of your identity! Give no sway to the doctrine of the flesh! Stand firm against the passions of men! Rejoice in your holy calling and irrevocable birthright!

https://www.blueletterbible.org/devotionals/promises/index.cfm

Middle East Update: The Historic Israel UAE Peace Agreement

Join Amir for a Special Middle East Update discussing the just-announced Historic Peace Agreement' between Israel, #UAE.

Trump announces "historical peace agreement" between Israel, United Arab Emirates

August 13,2020

Global News
1.95M subscribers
U.S. President Donald Trump on Thursday announced what he called a “historical peace agreement” between Israel and the United Arab Emirates, saying it’s a “significant step” in building a “more peaceful, secure and prosperous Middle East.”

The agreement will see a full normalization of relations between the two countries, as agreed to by Israel Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu and the crown prince of Abu Dhabi Sheikh Mohammed Bin Zayed.

Trump added the U.S. doesn’t have to be there anymore, saying they just need “friendship.”

He also briefly spoke about ongoing tensions with Iran and said that if he is re-elected, he would have a deal with Iran within 30 days.

Israel's Historic UAE Peace Deal - Aug.16,2020

Prophecy Update Videos

Israel's Historic UAE Peace Deal

James Kaddis and Andy Woods

Fair Use for Information & Discussion Purposes"

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCyAsKlawRiYQvmqbmd9bFLA/community

Barry Scarbrough
16 hours ago
GET READY FOR TOTAL HELL, AMERICA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! This is the actual article from Arutz Sheva. WOW... COMPLETE VIOLATION IN WRITING of JOEL CH 3 and the COVENANT with ABRAHAM and THEY HAVE THE GALL TO CALL IT THE ABRAHAM ACCORD?!?!?!?!?!?

Jared Kushner: The first time Israel has agreed to a map of a Palestinian state

President's son-in-law says PA has a chance to return to the negotiating table, US "trusts" Israel not to unilaterally apply annexation.

Arutz Sheva Staff , 17/08/20 17:06

Jared Kushner, adviser and son-in-law to US President Donald Trump addressed the peace agreement he helped broker between Israel and the United Arab Emirates Monday.

Addressing Israeli reporters, Kushner said that "Israel has made a very generous proposal for the establishment of a Palestinian state, including an exchange of territories. The understanding that this is the situation has enabled the breakthrough that led to the current agreement."

"The president laid out his vision for peace in January this year ... and this is the first map ever agreed to by one of the parties publicly put out in a peace negotiation. We got Israel to agreed to negotiate on the basis of the process of division, they agreed to the map and agreed to move forward on a Palestinian state. This was a major breakthrough that changed the view of a lot of people in the region about Israel's seriousness to actually make concessions to resolve this longstanding conflict," Kushner said, adding the countries in the region also questioned why the Palestinian Authority boycotted the economic conference in Bahrain.

"There is a generous offer of a state state and an exchange of territories, and we offer the Palestinians a return to the table," he said

When asked how the US would make certain that Israel does not unilaterally annex any territory, Kushner said, “We built a very trusting relationship with Israel. President Trump is committed to holding them accountable to it, and Israel has agreed with us that they will not move forward without our consent. We do not plan to give our consent for some time, as right now the focus has to be on getting this new peace agreement implemented. We really want to get as much interchange between Israel and the United Arab Emirates as possible, and we really want Israel to focus on creating new relationships and new alliances."

Barry Scarbrough