Rapture Flight to Heaven

​​​​​​​
Pre-Tribulation Rapture Forum ​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​

In Loving Memory
  April 29, 1947 - September 5, 2020

Update: On Saturday, September 5th, 2020, the founder, administrator, and head moderator of this forum, Valerie S., went Home to be with the Lord.  Her obituary can be found on https://memorials.demarcofuneralhomes.com/valerie-skrzyniak/4321619/index.php.

This posting is dedicated to the forever memory and honor of Valerie, who was the founder of, and the inspiration for, this Web site.  The Web site will continue to operate in Valerie's remembrance, as requested by her family.  God bless!

Dedicated to God  the Father, Son, & Holy Spirit​​​​​​​
1 Thessalonians 4:15-18

For this we say unto you by the word of the Lord, that we which are alive and remain unto the coming of the Lord shall not prevent them which are asleep.  For the Lord Himself will descend from heaven with a shout, with the voice of the archangel, and with the trump of God: and the dead in Christ shall rise first:  Then we which are alive and remain shall be caught up together with them in the clouds, to meet the Lord in the air and so shall we ever be with the Lord.  Wherefore comfort one another with these words.     

​​​​​​​2 Timothy 4:7-8
For I am already being poured out as a drink offering, and the time of my departure is at hand. I have fought the good fight, I have finished the race, I have kept the faith. Finally, there is laid up for me the crown of righteousness, which the Lord, the righteous Judge, will give to me on that Day, and not to me only but also to all who have loved His appearing

PRE-TRIBULATION RAPTURE - MAIN Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: Judgment Day Is Coming - The Countdown Has Commenced

Said storm being the equivalent of a Category 5 hurricane! We're in the outer bands of that hurricane now; the storm wall itself won't pass over until we, the Body/Bride of Christ, have been evacuated from this planet. But once we're gone, then it's going to be a different story!

Fair Use for Information & Discussion Purposes

The PLANdemic Continues | Order Out Of Chaos

Jun 1, 2020

Watchman On The Wall 88

Brother Chad shares what He believes is really going on. The murder of George Floyd was horrific. But this isn't about George Floyd anymore. The Globalist and New World Order agenda has fueled this into nationwide destruction and riots. This is all part of the PLANdemic.

Jesus is coming soon! Repent, believe the Gospel, and be converted to new life in Jesus Christ today! Tomorrow is not promised!

Jesus Christ is the only way to the Kingdom of Heaven and He is the only name that can save you!

Follow me on twitter:

https://twitter.com/Watchman61088

Official Statement From Watchman On The Wall 88 ( Brother Chad Thomas )

Watchman On The Wall 88

1 day ago (edited)

Official Statement From Watchman On The Wall 88 ( Brother Chad Thomas )
Many of you are wondering what happened to my channel. It was there one minute and then it wasn't, and then it was back on a couple of days later but know the videos are on private. Let me walk you through whats been happening. The last few days have been rough for me. Never experienced intense Spiritual Warfare as i have in these last few days.

So basically, my last video was titled " Counterfeit Christianity". The whole point of the video was to show that there are many many people out there professing the name of Jesus Christ. They call themselves Christians because they were baptized as an infant, or said a little prayer when they were four years old. Many wear cross necklaces or cross tattoos or show up to Church every Sunday or twice a year and think that somehow makes them a Christian. There is a MAJOR difference between professing something and truly believing and putting your full faith and trust in something.

The Bible make it very clear that one must be born again ( John 3:1-8 ). We are all born into this world through our mothers womb ( Born of the flesh ), and Jesus makes it very clear that we must be born again of the Spirit ( John 3:3 ) . There must be a conversion...and this conversion occurs when you put your full faith and trust in the blood Jesus shed for you on the cross at Calvary, and in His death, burial, and resurrection! The Gospel of YOUR Salvation is very clearly found in 1 Corinthians 15:1-4 and Romans 10:9-10.

1 Corinthians 15:1-4 King James Version (KJV)
15 Moreover, brethren, I declare unto you the gospel which I preached unto you, which also ye have received, and wherein ye stand;

2 By which also ye are saved, if ye keep in memory what I preached unto you, unless ye have believed in vain.

3 For I delivered unto you first of all that which I also received, how that Christ died for our sins according to the scriptures;

4 And that he was buried, and that he rose again the third day according to the scriptures:
Romans 10:9-10 King James Version (KJV)
9 That if thou shalt confess with thy mouth the Lord Jesus, and shalt believe in thine heart that God hath raised him from the dead, thou shalt be saved.

10 For with the heart man believeth unto righteousness; and with the mouth confession is made unto salvation.

Religion can't save you. Jesus wants a relationship with you....not Religion!
Religion says do! Jesus says Done!

Once you are Born Again and have put your full faith and trust in Jesus blood, and in His death, burial, and resurrection, The Holy Spirit comes inside of you as a new creature in Christ! You are new! And Jesus clearly has called us to walk in Newness of life:
Romans 6:4 King James Version (KJV)

4 Therefore we are buried with him by baptism into death: that like as Christ was raised up from the dead by the glory of the Father, even so we also should walk in newness of life.
Ephesians 4:22-24 King James Version (KJV)

22 That ye put off concerning the former conversation the old man, which is corrupt according to the deceitful lusts;

23 And be renewed in the spirit of your mind;

24 And that ye put on the new man, which after God is created in righteousness and true holiness.
Romans 12:1-2 King James Version (KJV)

12 I beseech you therefore, brethren, by the mercies of God, that ye present your bodies a living sacrifice, holy, acceptable unto God, which is your reasonable service.

2 And be not conformed to this world: but be ye transformed by the renewing of your mind, that ye may prove what is that good, and acceptable, and perfect, will of God.
Colossians 3:1-10 King James Version (KJV)

3 If ye then be risen with Christ, seek those things which are above, where Christ sitteth on the right hand of God.

2 Set your affection on things above, not on things on the earth.

3 For ye are dead, and your life is hid with Christ in God.

4 When Christ, who is our life, shall appear, then shall ye also appear with him in glory.

5 Mortify therefore your members which are upon the earth; fornication, uncleanness, inordinate affection, evil concupiscence, and covetousness, which is idolatry:

6 For which things' sake the wrath of God cometh on the children of disobedience:

7 In the which ye also walked some time, when ye lived in them.

8 But now ye also put off all these; anger, wrath, malice, blasphemy, filthy communication out of your mouth.

9 Lie not one to another, seeing that ye have put off the old man with his deeds;

10 And have put on the new man, which is renewed in knowledge after the image of him that created him:
1 Corinthians 5:7 King James Version (KJV)

7 Purge out therefore the old leaven, that ye may be a new lump, as ye are unleavened. For even Christ our passover is sacrificed for us:

Anyways! After i had put out my last video...hundreds of comments and emails came against me saying i am " Back loading works into salvation". This is absolutely false!!!! Our works never save us and i have never said that!!!

Ephesians 2:8-10 King James Version (KJV)
8 For by grace are ye saved through faith; and that not of yourselves: it is the gift of God:

9 Not of works, lest any man should boast.

10 For we are his workmanship, created in Christ Jesus unto good works, which God hath before ordained that we should walk in them.

WE ARE SAVED BY GRACE ALONE, THROUGH FAITH ALONE, IN CHRIST ALONE!!!
However once the Holy Spirit comes inside of us as new creatures in Christ...we are CALLED to walk in Newness of life! Not because it saves us..or keeps us saved...but because the power of the Holy Spirit transforms lives !

The reason i had temporarily disabled my channel is because several people had taken different videos i had done and twisted my words and tried to say i was adding works into salvation...which is absolutely false! I have said that i do believe once you are truly saved...there should be evidence of that over time as the power of the Holy Spirit transforms us ( Sanctification ). We will never be perfect. We will never be sinless. But we will sin- less with the Holy Spirit indwelling the true Believer.

Our attitude toward sin should change as a new creature in Christ..we will never be sinless....but as a new creature in Christ..we are called to walk in Newness of life ( Jesus said this...not me ) and we don't want to return to that vomit we were living in before we became new creatures in Christ.
Anyways...the bottom line is with the confusion surrounding my last video and the hundreds of comments and emails and people using other videos i had done to twist my words to make it seem like i was preaching a works- based salvation message i thought it best to put the videos on private for now. I will be back i just need to make some additional changes to the Channel and need time in prayer and in the word ...and i will come back even stronger and hopefully this statement helps some of you understand why i did what i did! If you have followed me for a while...you should already know that this is exactly what i have been saying for years!!!
SAVED BY GRACE ALONE, THROUGH FAITH ALONE, IN CHRIST ALONE!
Bro Chad

"Fair Use for Information & Discussion Purposes"

Don't Miss The Rapture - It Could Happen Any Moment! - Aug 6, 202

"Fair Use for Information & Discussion Purposes"

2020 Is The Year That The Whole World Was Set On Fire As God Begins To Prepare The Earth And Its People For Judgment

Yesterday I saw this amazing photo that to me absolutely was a metaphor for this entire crazy, awful year the world has been experiencing, and I made it the main image in this article. Read the words on the sign urging people to “wear a mask”, make sure you’re “social distancing”, telling you to “stay safe and come join us” as it is being engulfed by roaring flames. That’s an actual photo from the current California wildfires, and the perfect image for 2020, the year that God began to judge the earth and its people.

https://www.nowtheendbegins.com/nteb-prophecy-news-podcast-2020-is-year-whole-world-was-set-on-fire-as-god-begins-to-prepare-earth-for-judgment/

Hope it means we're all going Home this year! If we're lucky, we'll go Home this month or next month.