Rapture Flight to Heaven

​​​​​​​
Pre-Tribulation Rapture Forum ​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​

In Loving Memory
  April 29, 1947 - September 5, 2020

Update: On Saturday, September 5th, 2020, the founder, administrator, and head moderator of this forum, Valerie S., went Home to be with the Lord.  Her obituary can be found on https://memorials.demarcofuneralhomes.com/valerie-skrzyniak/4321619/index.php.

This posting is dedicated to the forever memory and honor of Valerie, who was the founder of, and the inspiration for, this Web site.  The Web site will continue to operate in Valerie's remembrance, as requested by her family.  God bless!

Dedicated to God  the Father, Son, & Holy Spirit​​​​​​​
1 Thessalonians 4:15-18

For this we say unto you by the word of the Lord, that we which are alive and remain unto the coming of the Lord shall not prevent them which are asleep.  For the Lord Himself will descend from heaven with a shout, with the voice of the archangel, and with the trump of God: and the dead in Christ shall rise first:  Then we which are alive and remain shall be caught up together with them in the clouds, to meet the Lord in the air and so shall we ever be with the Lord.  Wherefore comfort one another with these words.     

​​​​​​​2 Timothy 4:7-8
For I am already being poured out as a drink offering, and the time of my departure is at hand. I have fought the good fight, I have finished the race, I have kept the faith. Finally, there is laid up for me the crown of righteousness, which the Lord, the righteous Judge, will give to me on that Day, and not to me only but also to all who have loved His appearing

PRE-TRIBULATION RAPTURE - MAIN Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Trump says he's seen evidence coronavirus came from Wuhan lab - but he won't reveal it

Fair Use for Information & Discussion Purposes"

Donald Trump claims he has seen evidence the novel coronavirus originated in a Wuhan laboratory - but has declined to give specifics.

Speaking at a White House news conference, the US president said China either could not stop the spread of the virus, or let it spread.

Mr Trump said he feels confident the virus came from the Wuhan Institute of Virology, adding that US authorities were "looking at it very, very strongly".

"We're going to see where it is - we're going to see where it comes from," he said. "There's a lot of theories."

"China might even tell us," he added.

200430_unemployment_ap_773.jpgU.S. coronavirus-driven unemployment claims surpass 30M
(Photo by Andressa Anholete/Getty Images)Brazil’s Bolsonaro sits on a ticking coronavirus time bomb | Analysis
(Provided by CNBC)

Donald Trump claims he has seen evidence the novel coronavirus originated in a Wuhan laboratory - but has declined to give specifics.

Speaking at a White House news conference, the US president said China either could not stop the spread of the virus, or let it spread.

Mr Trump said he feels confident the virus came from the Wuhan Institute of Virology, adding that US authorities were "looking at it very, very strongly".

"We're going to see where it is - we're going to see where it comes from," he said. "There's a lot of theories."

"China might even tell us," he added.

Donald Trump wearing a suit and tie: Donald Trump was speaking at a White House press conference© Reuters Donald Trump was speaking at a White House press conference
Asked by a reporter whether he had seen "anything that gives you a high degree of confidence" the institute was the origin of the virus, he responded: "Yes I have."

And asked a few minutes later what gave him such confidence, he said: "I can't tell you that. I'm not allowed to tell you that."

The Wuhan Institute of Virology has dismissed the allegations and other US officials have downplayed their likelihood.

Chinese Foreign Ministry spokesman Geng Shuang said: "I would like to point out again that the origin of the virus is a complex scientific issue, and it should be studied by scientists and professionals."

He also said the US should spend their time on "better controlling the pandemic at home".

It is widely believed the virus originated in a seafood market in a Chinese city, having jumped from animals to humans.

https://www.msn.com/en-ca/news/world/trump-says-hes-seen-evidence-coronavirus-came-from-wuhan-lab-but-he-wont-reveal-it/ar-BB13rEkL?ocid=hplocalnews