Rapture Flight to Heaven

​​​​​​​
Pre-Tribulation Rapture Forum ​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​

In Loving Memory
  April 29, 1947 - September 5, 2020

Update: On Saturday, September 5th, 2020, the founder, administrator, and head moderator of this forum, Valerie S., went Home to be with the Lord.  Her obituary can be found on https://memorials.demarcofuneralhomes.com/valerie-skrzyniak/4321619/index.php.

This posting is dedicated to the forever memory and honor of Valerie, who was the founder of, and the inspiration for, this Web site.  The Web site will continue to operate in Valerie's remembrance, as requested by her family.  God bless!

Dedicated to God  the Father, Son, & Holy Spirit​​​​​​​
1 Thessalonians 4:15-18

For this we say unto you by the word of the Lord, that we which are alive and remain unto the coming of the Lord shall not prevent them which are asleep.  For the Lord Himself will descend from heaven with a shout, with the voice of the archangel, and with the trump of God: and the dead in Christ shall rise first:  Then we which are alive and remain shall be caught up together with them in the clouds, to meet the Lord in the air and so shall we ever be with the Lord.  Wherefore comfort one another with these words.     

​​​​​​​2 Timothy 4:7-8
For I am already being poured out as a drink offering, and the time of my departure is at hand. I have fought the good fight, I have finished the race, I have kept the faith. Finally, there is laid up for me the crown of righteousness, which the Lord, the righteous Judge, will give to me on that Day, and not to me only but also to all who have loved His appearing

PRE-TRIBULATION RAPTURE - MAIN Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
about corona virus

hi Val & all
this morning I sent an mp4 to Valerie of a local infectious disease doctor talking about COVID19
here is youtube of him, Dr David Forrest...

Re: about corona virus

Hi Regina,

Thank you for finding it on youtube.

I watched the video; very informative about what is happening in your province British Columbia, Canada.
We here in the Province of Ontario, Canada, are under similar circumstances; Emergency Alert, & Lock down. Ed & I are both 72 years old and apparently this virus seems to take the lives of the elderly, and vulnerable people most often and quickly. There are younger ones as well that are suffering with this devastating virus in i.c.u. in hospital.

I wish people would listen and stay home, and not spread or catch the virus from someone. Stay home, with your family unit, only go out if absolutely necessary for food, prescriptions, etc.; this virus is a killer.

I found a youtube video, which I believe I posted here; about a US Doctor living in South Korea, explained, in depth the much needed solution at present, is not going fix things with a vaccine. Vaccines only prevent one getting it but not curing it He stated that if you close the borders immediately, only essential transport food etc., allowed, and every wore the Covid-19 masks, the SPREAD OF THE VIRUS WOULD BE STOPPED IN IT'S TRACKS. S.Korea took these measures.

What does P.M Trudeau do, he sent a 16 Tons of medical equipment/masks to China last month to Wuhan China, and caused a shortage in Canada. The nurses and doctors in Canada, do not have enough masks and are asking for help. Now Trudeau asked China to send the shipment of masks back, and it's coming by Ship, which will take up to 33 days before they get here. Speaking about a slow boat from China. With the quick spreading virus, many will either die or get sick with this virus in the meantime.

I sent this video to P.M. Trudeau and P.Ford, to their attention and at that time wasn't aware of the following mistake Trudeau made last month. We are in for a rough ride now; and only God really knows when this will end. However, our faith is in God, first and foremost; our leaders are only human and they do make some costly mistakes at time.

Very important information

'Vaccines won't work':
US virologist breaks down COVID-19, how to curb spread
Re:Lessons learned from Dr. Djaballah about the COVID-19, caused by the
SAR-CoV2 virus, can be summed up in several notes. Check out the video
interview with Dr. Djaballah for more in depth.

A Must See, Excellent Information

"Fair Use for Information & Discussion Purposes"

How South Korea became the ‘model’ for beating the coronavirus

Mar 26, 2020

Fair Use for Information and Discussion Purposes

peace and security on the way?

https://www.trustnodes.com/2020/03/28/debate-ends-over-chloroquine-as-france-officially-sanctions-usage

Days after beginning a large scale double blinded trial, the so called gold standard, France has now reached the conclusion chloroquine is recommended to treat corona.

Speaking at a news conference, Jérôme Salomon (pictured), France’s director general of health, said the officially sanctioned prescriptions of chloroquine to treat corona “allows a temporary authorization to allow certain patients with coronavirus to benefit from this therapeutic route.”

Doctors in France now will finally be able to treat patients with Didier Raoult, a renown doctor that specializes in infectious diseases, announcing new clinical results that show out of 80 patients treated with chloroquine, 78 recovered within 5 days.

That’s considerably more than the usual 14 days and for some it can go up to 28 days if they recover at all.

The Minister of Health, Olivier Véran, further said on Thursday that doctors can now prescribe chloroquine both in hospital and for home usage:

“Hydroxychloroquine and the combination of lopinavir / ritonavir may be prescribed, dispensed and administered under the responsibility of a doctor to patients affected by Covid-19, in the healthcare establishments which take charge of them, as well as for the continuation of their treatment if their condition allows it and with the authorization of the initial prescriber, at home”.

In America considerable politics has developed over chloroquine, but New York should be out with the results on Monday which may lead to a US wide sanctioned usage of treatment.

In UK the government has prohibited its use outside of trial, but that position is probably untenable now as they have to explain why they are not treating patients as France is doing.

The hope is that once general treatment is given, and preferably early treatment, this situation can be contained as in South Korea or in China or in much of Asia.

Thus they’ll relax the draconian restrictions that have led to supermarkets running out of food even in the nice neighborhoods of London.

A return to normality should then stabilize prices for stocks or cryptos, both of which were on a bull run of sorts before the mass curfews.

Copyrights Trustnodes.com

Urgent Prophecy Update-March 29,2020

J.D. Farag

Pastor J.D. addresses the unprecedented impact of the Coronavirus through the lens of Bible prophecy.

Fair Use for Information & Discussion Purposes"

Pope Francis, The United Nations, And The Rise Of The New World Order

March 30,2020

Michigan Man with Coronavirus Has Near-Death Experience – Is Saved by Hydroxychloroquine Treatment… Then

UNLOADS on Liberal Gov. for Denying Life-Saving Drug to the Sick
On Thursday Michigan Democrat Governor Gretchen Whitmer was the latest Democrat to ban doctors from prescribing the lifesaving drugs hydroxychloroquine and Z-Paks to save senior citizens in the state from coronavirus. Hydroxychloroquine is safe and in at least three international tests was found 100% effective in treating the coronavirus.

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2020/03/michigan-man-with-coronavirus-has-near-death-experience-is-saved-by-hydroxychloroquine-z-pak-then-unloads-on-liberal-gov-for-denying-life-saving-drug/

Interview on Fox News

https://www.fox17online.com/news/local-news/michigan/it-is-truly-a-miracle-38-year-old-mi-man-shares-story-of-surviving-covid-19?fbclid=IwAR3R7w4PyOUnlTpL_Sn5hqpzoRkI3Pce9z9wRvUNkDyWNDbf6QBW4SQCtKk

Fair Use for Information & Discussion Purposes

The TRANSITION Has Begun

Watchman On The Wall 88

A lot of people are already talking about life " Post Coronavirus"... talking about how they cant wait to get back to watching sports, going back to concerts, going on vacations, etc...

But life as we new it will never get back to the Normal we had experienced...sure we may see some sort of a return to a " normalcy" ...but we are currently in a transition period that is moving into another dispensation. We are moving toward a Global Government ( New World Order ), a One World Religion, and a One World Currency ( The Coming Beast System ).

Jesus is coming soon! You are all infected sinners and Jesus is the vaccine! If you don't have Him in your life...today is the day! Don't put it off! Tomorrow is not promised!

Follow me on twitter:

https://twitter.com/Watchman61088

How South Korea became the ‘model’ for beating the Coronavirus

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iOcNEfuJBT4&t=1s

Escape from Wuhan: 55,000 People Flee; Second Wave Of Outbreaks? | CCP virus | Crossroads

Crossroads with JOSHUA PHILIPP

The Chinese regime reopened Wuhan, the epicenter of the new coronavirus, on April 8, and many locals took the opportunity to flee the city, out of fears that a second lockdown would be put in place. Long lines of vehicles were seen at city exits, and officials allowed close to 55,000 people to leave. Many traveled to Shanghai and Guangdong, where locals said in interviews that they too fear a new wave of virus infections.

Meanwhile, many parts of China remained closed. In what may point to a humanitarian crisis, hospitals were emptied to follow the narrative of the regime’s victory over the virus, and reports say even critically ill patients were sent home; religious sites in Beijing remain closed; the China-Russia border was closed and over 300 Chinese living in Russia were allegedly repatriated and deported.

In other news, the Chinese Communist Party (CCP) is continuing hostile activities to leverage the virus outbreak to its advantage. It sent out an open letter to 230 global far-left political parties calling for “coordinated policies” and “mobilization of resources and forces globally.” And the Justice Department is continuing an aggressive push to root out CCP efforts of intellectual property theft in the United States.

These stories and more in this episode of Crossroads.

➡️ ➡️ Sources of stories discussed in this episode: https://bit.ly/3e8UsP5

Fair Use for Information & Discussion Purposes

Do Not Lose Heart – Psalm 27:13-14 Thursday, April 16th, 2020

J.D. Farag

Pastor J.D. talks about not becoming weary and losing heart at a time when everything seems so dire and hopeless. Connect with Pastor J.D. Farag on Social Media to stay updated on his latest Bible Prophecy teachings and End Times-related news.

Why is God allowing all this? Thursday, April 30th, 2020

J.D. Farag

Pastor J.D. tackles the tough question of why God allows a global crisis like we’re experiencing today. Connect with Pastor J.D. Farag on Social Media to stay updated on his latest Bible Prophecy teachings and End Times-related news.

The Answer To Coronavirus Stress, Depression, And Anxiety REVEALED!!!

May 14th, 2020
Most of the world's population has been affected by the Coronavirus Pandemic in one way or another ( financially, mentally, etc) ...

People are suffering and in pain. To numb this pain, people are resorting to Drugs and Alcohol to try to numb this pain.

Here are facts since the Coronavirus Pandemic started:

- Suicides are on the rise. ( Large increase )
- Alcohol sales have exploded and continue to ( I'm talking huge uptick )
- Drug over doses are rising. Drug usage has also skyrocketed.

This world is looking in all the wrong places to try and numb there stress, worry, anxiety, and depression. The answer to this and the cure to get us through these times is found in one name only:

Jesus Christ!!!

I implore you today if you are suffering...put down the bottle, put away the needle and the pills and turn to the only one who can change your life and get you through these dark and hard times and again it's found in one name!:

Jesus Christ!

Today is the day of your salvation! Don't wait!

Follow me on twitter:

https://twitter.com/Watchman61088