Rapture Flight to Heaven

​​​​​​​
Pre-Tribulation Rapture Forum ​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​

In Loving Memory
  April 29, 1947 - September 5, 2020

Update: On Saturday, September 5th, 2020, the founder, administrator, and head moderator of this forum, Valerie S., went Home to be with the Lord.  Her obituary can be found on https://memorials.demarcofuneralhomes.com/valerie-skrzyniak/4321619/index.php.

This posting is dedicated to the forever memory and honor of Valerie, who was the founder of, and the inspiration for, this Web site.  The Web site will continue to operate in Valerie's remembrance, as requested by her family.  God bless!

Dedicated to God  the Father, Son, & Holy Spirit​​​​​​​
1 Thessalonians 4:15-18

For this we say unto you by the word of the Lord, that we which are alive and remain unto the coming of the Lord shall not prevent them which are asleep.  For the Lord Himself will descend from heaven with a shout, with the voice of the archangel, and with the trump of God: and the dead in Christ shall rise first:  Then we which are alive and remain shall be caught up together with them in the clouds, to meet the Lord in the air and so shall we ever be with the Lord.  Wherefore comfort one another with these words.     

​​​​​​​2 Timothy 4:7-8
For I am already being poured out as a drink offering, and the time of my departure is at hand. I have fought the good fight, I have finished the race, I have kept the faith. Finally, there is laid up for me the crown of righteousness, which the Lord, the righteous Judge, will give to me on that Day, and not to me only but also to all who have loved His appearing

PRE-TRIBULATION RAPTURE - MAIN Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
"The Wait is Almost Over" - Three Encouraging Videos - Email - Michelle (in Australia)

NOTE:revolving_hearts: :latin_cross:

"For everyone's own discernment, because I am not able to watch ANY or all these 3 videos at present, which Michelle recommended and sent for my evaluation. My eyes, get very tired,and painful at times, since my surgery for glaucoma last year. Today the left eye actually is painful. Since this is time sensitive material, I know that our dear Sister in Christ, Michelle, desires to encourage and inform the body of Christ of the nearness of the Lord's return for His Bride, I have no problem posting them here at all. I encourage every who is able to watch them...time is short.

I believe these videos, will bring clarity, pointing to the timeline we are in at the moment. I will try to listen to them when time permits; for I know my eyes can not take the strain of charts or visual charts, etc. for long right now. My personal opinion, that this year has great probability for the Rapture to happen. Thanks to Michelle, for bringing these videos to our attention. Watch and be blessed, the Rapture is imminent. This corona virus has taken over the whole world, the time for the Rapture is now.

Michelle's email:

Dear Valerie,

Blessings in the Name of Jesus Christ our only Saviour!

I know it has been a while since I emailed - story made short is that the battle over my family is fierce and I have been exhausted, but just at the moment feeling more hopeful that the Rapture is this year, so pressing forward in hope.

I wanted to ask if you are familiar with Paul Dawson's video messages?
He is excited about a Passover period Rapture (he looks at the various Messianic signs, politics, and now the corona virus as a sign.)

I realize that possibly his material might be too 'heavy' for RFTH, but would like to suggest 3 of his more recent videos for your perusal - if you have not already seen them of course I found the information in them very encouraging and compelling.

This first one he did in Nov 2019 - it is 91 minutes long." The 500 year sign."

https://www.youtube.com/watch?time_continue=1&v=9E1WqKokigo&feature=emb_logo

The second one, from 13 March, is 69 minutes. " 4/4 the Dalet -The Door." (Last year there was a dalet on the sun on 1st Elul that I posted about)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?time_continue=3&v=kxsqcNBPfks&feature=emb_logo

And, his most recent from 26 March, is 22 minutes. "The Wait is almost over"
in this one he discusses again the filling up of the sea of Galilee, Kinneret as a sign of Messiah's coming and shows the graph of it, and also discusses the coronavirus.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?time_continue=1&v=J-xT-WE4Or4&feature=emb_logo

I found these 3 videos particularly encouraging, detailing many signs given to us, to know the times.
Personally, I believe the Rapture will occur in September, for many reasons, but I would be more than happy to leave sooner as Paul hopes we will.

Nevertheless, these 3 videos really gave me a clearer perspective of what God is doing in "preparing His people for His Coming" - just as He told me in the 4 day vision back in September 2006. He is also "separating the holy from the profane" as He told me He would do then as well, and thecoronavirus seems to be providing a means for that.

Valerie, dear sister in Christ, I urge you to look at these videos for yourself, and if you deem them suitable,I would love to see them posted on your site.

Here in Australia, we are at stage 2 restrictions and expecting level 3 very soon.
In my state which presently has one of the least cases of the virus (about 300, with 6 ICU and 2 critical) we can only go out to supermarket, pharmacy, banks.

Please, if you would send up some extra prayers for my daughter, who is sick and also is asthmatic. She usually gets very sick whenever she gets a flu or other virus.
I continue to lift you and your daughter, indeed your whole family, up in prayer often. May the blessings of our Dear LORD JESUS abound to you as we watch and wait for Him.

Thank you, again for your kindness and prayers, I appreciate this more than words can express and I can't wait to see you in heaven too!

In Jesus' Love,
Michelle.

Dear Michelle,

Blessings & Greetings in Jesus' name:

Thank you for your prayers, for our daughter and family; may God in turn bless you and yours many times over; and may God protect you from all an any sickness, threat, or danger of any kind. May His Angels encamp around you and your loved ones and watch over you daily.

Michelle, the battle has been fierce over the past year on our family as well, especially with our daughter's health issues, attacks from the enemy seemed relentless. However, prayers of God's righteous have moved God's heart each time, for mercy, relief, recovery. There by God's grace our daughter is alive to this day. Thanks be to God.

Be assured, I will pray for your daughter to recover quickly, from being sick and all else that ails her. Both our daughter & I have been asthmatic we can emphasis how badly one can feel ill when hit with the flu, as a asthmatic, etc. I will remember your daughter in my daily prayers, and ask that everyone here pray for her speedy recovery as well. May God have mercy on you dear Sister in Christ Jesus and may God strengthen you, and give you peace and rest over the battle over all of your family.

I'm not familiar with Paul Dawson, however, the time is short and there is no time to waste. The Rapture could happen any moment. No one knows the exact day or hour except for God. However, God told us that we WOULD KNOW, WHEN IT WAS NEAR AND AT THE DOOR. God willing I will try to watch "The Wait is Almost Over"; We are almost there; waiting for the shout from our Lord Jesus, "COME UP HERE"

MARANATHA

In Jesus' Love,

Valerie:heart:

Re: "The Wait is Almost Over" - Three Encouraging Videos - Email - Michelle (in Australia)

Fair Use for Information & Discussion Purposes

The TRANSITION Has Begun

Watchman On The Wall 88

A lot of people are already talking about life " Post Coronavirus"... talking about how they cant wait to get back to watching sports, going back to concerts, going on vacations, etc...

But life as we new it will never get back to the Normal we had experienced...sure we may see some sort of a return to a " normalcy" ...but we are currently in a transition period that is moving into another dispensation. We are moving toward a Global Government ( New World Order ), a One World Religion, and a One World Currency ( The Coming Beast System ).

Jesus is coming soon! You are all infected sinners and Jesus is the vaccine! If you don't have Him in your life...today is the day! Don't put it off! Tomorrow is not promised!

Follow me on twitter:

https://twitter.com/Watchman61088

Re: "The Wait is Almost Over" - Three Encouraging Videos - Email - Michelle (in Australia)

Fair Use for Information & Discussion Purposes

Bible Prophecy Update – April 19th, 2020

J.D. Farag

Pastor J.D. talks about how this global crisis is resetting the entire world order and will ultimately lead to the pre-tribulation rapture of the church. Connect with Pastor J.D. Farag on Social Media to stay updated on his latest Bible Prophecy teachings and End Times-related news.

"Fair Use for Information & Discussion Purposes"

The Trumpet Of God Is About To Sound!!! Your Glorified Body Is Coming!!!

May 15, 2020

Watchman On The Wall 88

Over the years, I have seen so many that are handicapped, physically impaired, and others that are just flat our worn out with this life say " I can't wait for my Glorified body"

I wanted to encourage you that that day is rapidly approaching...

Hang on a little longer...soon there will be no more pain, no more death, no more sorrow, no more tears...

Jesus is going to take us to the most incredible place we can imagine that He has prepared for us and you will have a brand new Glorified Body!

Keep looking up! Jesus is coming soon!

Follow me on twitter:

https://twitter.com/Watchman61088