Rapture Flight to Heaven

​​​​​​​
Pre-Tribulation Rapture Forum ​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​

In Loving Memory
  April 29, 1947 - September 5, 2020

Update: On Saturday, September 5th, 2020, the founder, administrator, and head moderator of this forum, Valerie S., went Home to be with the Lord.  Her obituary can be found on https://memorials.demarcofuneralhomes.com/valerie-skrzyniak/4321619/index.php.

This posting is dedicated to the forever memory and honor of Valerie, who was the founder of, and the inspiration for, this Web site.  The Web site will continue to operate in Valerie's remembrance, as requested by her family.  God bless!

Dedicated to God  the Father, Son, & Holy Spirit​​​​​​​
1 Thessalonians 4:15-18

For this we say unto you by the word of the Lord, that we which are alive and remain unto the coming of the Lord shall not prevent them which are asleep.  For the Lord Himself will descend from heaven with a shout, with the voice of the archangel, and with the trump of God: and the dead in Christ shall rise first:  Then we which are alive and remain shall be caught up together with them in the clouds, to meet the Lord in the air and so shall we ever be with the Lord.  Wherefore comfort one another with these words.     

​​​​​​​2 Timothy 4:7-8
For I am already being poured out as a drink offering, and the time of my departure is at hand. I have fought the good fight, I have finished the race, I have kept the faith. Finally, there is laid up for me the crown of righteousness, which the Lord, the righteous Judge, will give to me on that Day, and not to me only but also to all who have loved His appearing

PRE-TRIBULATION RAPTURE - MAIN Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Those still Watching for Jesus' Coming "Roll Call" & message!!!

This is a roll call by first name only. No one needs to explain your/their state of health etc., We want to know, those who are still presently watching for the Jesus' return for His bride in the clouds; The Rapture.

If you need prayer, are ill, no details are necessary, for the Lord, already knows you needs. We want to encourage you, that the Lord's coming is imminent; closer, than ever!!! Have faith in the Lord, that no matter how bleak the world may look like, God is still at the helm, and is in charge over all.

Come together in spirit & prayer and encourage one another. My love and prayers are with you all, those present, and past. God loves you one and all.

Here is a suggestion, on your reply here, not necessarily a must to follow. Would be awesome, to hear from you even if we can't see or hear you.

Your first name, Country, Prayers, Faithfully Watching! Comments.

Name: Valerie

Prayers: pain & body weakness, both back & legs; please pray for God's mercy.

F. Watching: Faithfully Watching for Jesus daily.

Comments: Coming together through the internet, to uplift, encourage one another, as we wait for Jesus' Coming. We have committed and continued to bring the Lord's, Daily Bible Promises, Prophecies, encouragement, prayer, end time news, and the Gospel -{Good News) to the world, and most important, how to receive salvation, through Jesus' sacrifice, for all sinners.

I will continue as long as the Lord wills me too. I have faith God will help us with all our needs. I'm 72 years old now; hanging on for dear life, by the grace of God. I'm trusting God to send His Angels all over the world to believers in need, to help them through this time at hand.

Look up our redemption draws near!!! Jesus is coming, any day now. We will overcome and God will see us through, until our bridegroom arrives, and cries: Come Up Here!!!

COME LORD JESUS COME!!!

Valerie

Re: Those still Watching for Jesus' Coming "Roll Call" & message!!!

[raises hand] Here! =)

My name is Kathy, and I live in the USA, in Oklahoma. I'm praying that Jesus will take us all Home this year.

I also pray that God will be my Jehovah-Jireh for the rest of this month, since I've got to watch my spending carefully until April arrives.

Please pray that God will keep the coronavirus out of my home town! So far, we've been spared; I pray that God will keep it that way.

like Kathy (raises hand) present!

Regina here, living in Canada
Both my husband and I are sick, but maybe garden variety colds. After working for days with sick people at the office, he got sick. There is no testing here unless a person is ill enough to be at hospital, so we are just at home.
Yes I am still expecting the Lord to come. He keeps His word!
The Spirit and the Bride say "Come", so anyone reading who has not yet trusted Jesus with your life and asked God for forgiveness, please do so now while the offer is yet extended to be with Jesus where He is: where you will never be sick again and where you can live where God calls home :mountain:

John 14:1-3 New American Standard Bible (NASB)

14:1 “Do not let your heart be troubled; believe in God, believe also in Me. 2 In My Father’s house are many dwelling places; if it were not so, I would have told you; for I go to prepare a place for you. 3 If I go and prepare a place for you, I will come again and receive you to Myself, that where I am, there you may be also.

Amen Kathy & Regina,

Thanks for sharing dear Sisters in Christ Jesus. There can't only be 3 of us here; therefore, here is an
awesome video about the Rapture. POWERFUL, ENCOURAGING, BELIEVERS BELIEVE THE RAPTURE IS A BIBLICAL DOCTRINE. Hoping others will watch and will join our row call!!!! COME BRIDE OF CHRIST, DON'T STOP NOW....WE'RE ALMOST
THERE, JESUS IS WATCHING, WAITING, FOR US AS WELL; WAITING FOR THE FATHER TO SAY GO AND GET YOUR BRIDE NOW.

THERE IS HOPE, OUR HOPE IS THAT CHRIST IS COMING AT ANY MOMENT. BE NOT AFRAID, TRUST GOD, TO BRING JESUS, TO TAKE US HOME!!!! WE WILL BE REMOVED FROM THE TRIBULATION PERIOD, WE ARE NOT IN THE TRIBULATION PERIOD NOW, IT'S A LIE.
LOOKING FOR THE BLESSED HOPE!!!

OUR BLESSED HOPE IS THE RETURN OF OUR LORD JESUS, WHICH IS IMMINENT......BEHOLD A MYSTERY....ETERNAL TRUTH, REVEALED PUBLICLY NOW. WE SHALL NOT ALL DIE, WE WILL BE CHANGED IN A MOMENT.

For this we say unto you by the word of the Lord, that we which are alive and remain unto the coming of the Lord shall not prevent them which are asleep. For the Lord Himself will descend from heaven with a shout, with the voice of the archangel, and with the trump of God: and the dead in Christ shall rise first: Then we which are alive and remain shall be caught up together with them in the clouds, to meet the Lord in the air and so shall we ever be with the Lord. Wherefore comfort one another with these words.

COMFORT ONE ANOTHER WITH THESE WORDS!!!

COME FORWARD, ROW CALL, FOR WATCHING FOR THE LORD'S RETURN AT THE RAPTURE!!!

WE HAVE AN APPOINTMENT WITH JESUS; LOOK UP OUR REDEMPTION DRAWS NEAR!!!!

Your Sister in Christ Jesus,

Valerie

"Fair Use for Information & Discussion Purposes"

Watchman Report: What You Really Need To Know - In These Last Days-March 23

Michelle posted on another thread; seems like we have four now...Anyone else...still watching for the Rapture?

Michelle
Dear Valerie,

Blessings to you and your family in Jesus' wonderful Name.
I Pray our Dear LORD supplies all your needs as we approach the finish line!

Thank you for posting this sermon - it is full of the Glory of the LORD, and I have sent it on to others already.
Just what watching believers need right now, and especially those who have been exhausted by the battle raging around them.

With much Love in Christ Jesus our only Saviour, to you and all who visit here at RFTH.

Michelle.

Michelle,

Blessings to you and yours in Jesus name I pray!!! Amen!

Michelle, good to hear from you, may God continue to protect you and yours; the Rapture is imminent

We will soon meet at the Rapture Flight to Heaven, on a cloud, Jesus standing awaiting our arrival.

What a blessed sermon that video is; I'm so glad you shared it with others. There will be a crown for you and all those who bring others to God's saving grace through Jesus.

I believe we are leaving very soon now; could be any day. I will see you very soon, can't wait to give you a big Christian hug. God loves you dear Sister in Christ and so do I.

I'm praying others will take the opportunity to send this video in my previous post above to others; time is almost up, and we can't stop working now. Let's continue to win souls for the Lord's kingdom in Jesus' Holy name, Amen!

Enjoy the following encouraging video, may God call us up to meet our bridegroom in the clouds now.

Maranatha,

In Jesus' Love,

Valerie

"Fair Use for Information & Discussion Purposes"

A POSSIBLE PASSOVER RAPTURE??? | The Passover Full Supermoon | 2020 Deliverance? | WFS!

March 20,2020

Passover 2020 is in April. It would be so awesome if the rapture were to take place during that time. Only God knows. Keep your hopes alive, because Jesus is coming soon. Any day???

See you in the clouds. Jesus is coming for His Bride! Eyes on the prize and eyes on the skies.

Remain Rapture Ready!

Keep the faith and keep the fire burning!!! We fly soon! Rapture any moment!

Valerie
This is a roll call by first name only. No one needs to explain your/their state of health etc., We want to know, those who are still presently watching for the Jesus' return for His bride in the clouds; The Rapture.

If you need prayer, are ill, no details are necessary, for the Lord, already knows you needs. We want to encourage you, that the Lord's coming is imminent; closer, than ever!!! Have faith in the Lord, that no matter how bleak the world may look like, God is still at the helm, and is in charge over all.

Come together in spirit & prayer and encourage one another. My love and prayers are with you all, those present, and past. God loves you one and all.

Here is a suggestion, on your reply here, not necessarily a must to follow. Would be awesome, to hear from you even if we can't see or hear you.

Your first name, Country, Prayers, Faithfully Watching! Comments.

Name: Valerie

Prayers: pain & body weakness, both back & legs; please pray for God's mercy.

F. Watching: Faithfully Watching for Jesus daily.

Comments: Coming together through the internet, to uplift, encourage one another, as we wait for Jesus' Coming. We have committed and continued to bring the Lord's, Daily Bible Promises, Prophecies, encouragement, prayer, end time news, and the Gospel -{Good News) to the world, and most important, how to receive salvation, through Jesus' sacrifice, for all sinners.

I will continue as long as the Lord wills me too. I have faith God will help us with all our needs. I'm 72 years old now; hanging on for dear life, by the grace of God. I'm trusting God to send His Angels all over the world to believers in need, to help them through this time at hand.

Look up our redemption draws near!!! Jesus is coming, any day now. We will overcome and God will see us through, until our bridegroom arrives, and cries: Come Up Here!!!

COME LORD JESUS COME!!!

Valerie
Please respond to the quote above:

If you are still watching for the Rapture...

Valerie
Kathy
Regina,
Michelle

These are the names so far; thank you for your response.

Hi!!

HERE!!!

Amanda 🙋🏻‍♀️Waiting in Ohio, U. S. A.

Praying for protection when I’m out grocery shopping with this virus!! Please pray for a friend who was just diagnosed with breast cancer but was told to hold off on any surgery with this virus and because supposedly it’s not aggressive one. Please also pray Gods will be done with my father in law who now I think has this nasty virus back in November coming off a cruise ship to end up with pneumonia. He as well had all the underlying health issues. He really needs a bladder surgery to get foley out (keeps having reoccurring UTIs) but surgery cancelled due to this virus and won’t put him near a hospital!!

This virus for Ohio has everyone on lockdown as well and all things pretty much closed except essentials like groceries. This has been a very trying time for sure!

Come Lord Jesus .. THIS SPRING!!!

💁🏻‍♀️Amanda!

Amanda
Hi!!

HERE!!!

Amanda 🙋🏻‍♀️Waiting in Ohio, U. S. A.

Praying for protection when I’m out grocery shopping with this virus!! Please pray for a friend who was just diagnosed with breast cancer but was told to hold off on any surgery with this virus and because supposedly it’s not aggressive one. Please also pray Gods will be done with my father in law who now I think has this nasty virus back in November coming off a cruise ship to end up with pneumonia. He as well had all the underlying health issues. He really needs a bladder surgery to get foley out (keeps having reoccurring UTIs) but surgery cancelled due to this virus and won’t put him near a hospital!!

This virus for Ohio has everyone on lockdown as well and all things pretty much closed except essentials like groceries. This has been a very trying time for sure!

💁🏻‍♀️Amanda!
Hi Amanda,

Good to hear you are still watching. We are on lock down too, state of emergency. Yes the stores, are emptying quickly. However, we are grateful, that the Lord is providing our needs.

We will pray for the needs of these peoples you mentioned, and for each other. May the Lord meet each and everyone's needs here, until His coming.

I believe Jesus is coming at any day now. Bible Prophecy is being fulfilled quickly, as there are changes every single day now. We are about to meet Jesus in the clouds.

Come Lord Jesus come this Spring, your bride loves and longs for your coming at the Rapture in the clouds!!! Amen!!!

Marantha!

Valerie
Kathy
Regina
Michelle
Amanda

We're still watching...

Are there any others?

Valerie
Amanda
Hi!!

HERE!!!

Amanda Waiting in Ohio, U. S. A.

����‍♀️Amanda!
Hi Amanda,

Good to hear you are still watching. We are on lock down too, state of emergency. Yes the stores, are emptying quickly. However, we are grateful, that the Lord is providing our needs.

We will pray for the needs of these peoples you mentioned, and for each other. May the Lord meet each and everyone's needs here, until His coming.

I believe Jesus is coming at any day now. Bible Prophecy is being fulfilled quickly, as there are changes every single day now. We are about to meet Jesus in the clouds.

Come Lord Jesus come this Spring, your bride loves and longs for your coming at the Rapture in the clouds!!! Amen!!!

Marantha!

Valerie
Kathy
Regina
Michelle
Amanda

We're still watching...

Are there any others?
Still Watching for the Lord coming at the imminent Rapture!!! Add your name to the list.

2 Timothy 4:7-8
For I am already being poured out as a drink offering, and the time of my departure is at hand. I have fought the good fight, I have finished the race, I have kept the faith. Finally, there is laid up for me the crown of righteousness, which the Lord, the righteous Judge, will give to me on that Day, and not to me only but also to all who have loved His appearing .

Valerie

Kathy

Regina

Michelle

Amanda

David W.

For this we say unto you by the word of the Lord, that we which are alive and remain unto the coming of the Lord shall not prevent them which are asleep.  For the Lord Himself will descend from heaven with a shout, with the voice of the archangel, and with the trump of God: and the dead in Christ shall rise first:  Then we which are alive and remain shall be caught up together with them in the clouds, to meet the Lord in the air and so shall we ever be with the Lord.  Wherefore comfort one another with these words.