Rapture Flight to Heaven

​​​​​​​
Pre-Tribulation Rapture Forum ​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​

In Loving Memory
  April 29, 1947 - September 5, 2020

Update: On Saturday, September 5th, 2020, the founder, administrator, and head moderator of this forum, Valerie S., went Home to be with the Lord.  Her obituary can be found on https://memorials.demarcofuneralhomes.com/valerie-skrzyniak/4321619/index.php.

This posting is dedicated to the forever memory and honor of Valerie, who was the founder of, and the inspiration for, this Web site.  The Web site will continue to operate in Valerie's remembrance, as requested by her family.  God bless!

Dedicated to God  the Father, Son, & Holy Spirit​​​​​​​
1 Thessalonians 4:15-18

For this we say unto you by the word of the Lord, that we which are alive and remain unto the coming of the Lord shall not prevent them which are asleep.  For the Lord Himself will descend from heaven with a shout, with the voice of the archangel, and with the trump of God: and the dead in Christ shall rise first:  Then we which are alive and remain shall be caught up together with them in the clouds, to meet the Lord in the air and so shall we ever be with the Lord.  Wherefore comfort one another with these words.     

​​​​​​​2 Timothy 4:7-8
For I am already being poured out as a drink offering, and the time of my departure is at hand. I have fought the good fight, I have finished the race, I have kept the faith. Finally, there is laid up for me the crown of righteousness, which the Lord, the righteous Judge, will give to me on that Day, and not to me only but also to all who have loved His appearing

PRE-TRIBULATION RAPTURE - MAIN Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
NATIONAL DAY OF PRAYER: President Trump White House Service - on live now!

"Fair Use for Information & Discussion Purposes"

Watch live: Trump participates in National Day of Prayer event

Trump declares coronavirus a national emergency

Brothers & Sisters in Christ Jesus,

Please let all of us join with President Trump in prayer; for this devastation situation the whole world is experiencing. Pray for your president, prime minister, leaders; especially for all the doctors, nurses on the front line, to stay healthy. May God guide them with knowledge and give them strength to continue. Pray for your individual countries, families, loved ones, and remember one another in your daily prayers; and the whole world. Pray for the families of the dead, suffering, panicking, not knowing where to turn or what to do. Pray that many will come to Jesus now and ask God for forgiveness of sins, and accept Jesus into their very soul, and make Jesus their Savior, King of Kings and Lords of all Lords.

Today is the day to humbly yourselves in earnest prayers and supplication; for the Lord hears the prayer of the righteous. Amen & Amen!

Heavenly God and Father, our Beloved Lord and Savior Jesus we come humbly in prayer this very day, please have mercy Lord!

Lord God Almighty Father, forgive us our sins, receive our heartfelt prayers of repentance, for this world and one another. Lord we pray so that we may repent of our sinful, evil ways, and ask for forgiveness. God the Father we desire to honor your ways instead; therefore, we pray Father lift the veil of Judgement. Lord, be merciful to us sinners, and may God cover us with the veil of forgiveness and deliver us of all the evil and sinful ways of this world we live in. Lord, you said that if a nation prays, repents of their sinful ways, that you would bless, and heal them and their land. Lord have mercy, Christ have mercy, Christ have mercy, forgive all our sins; present and past ones. Heal us and our lands. Come Lord Jesus Come, your bride needs your loving touch and comfort, a more closer walk than ever.

Jesus come quickly and take your bride home at the Rapture; for she no longer desires to live in this world of darkness. She longs to be with You Lord Jesus, by your side, this very day. Her faith and love of the Lord, is the only things that gives her hope and understanding of the times she lives in. Her tears, plead, Lord, how much longer Lord, how much longer before she can fly away to her masters domain and dwell with Him forevermore. Let it be dear Lord let it be!

Lord have mercy on us here too and protect each and everyone whom frequents here; until you take us home.

Amen & Amen!

Valerie

Re: NATIONAL DAY OF PRAYER: President Trump White House Service

Coronavirus survivor reveals what it's like to have Covid-19

March 10, 2020

Channel 4 News
1.17M subscribers
Connor Reed, a British man who works at a school in Wuhan, explains how it felt to have the Covid-19 coronavirus, discusses what life is like after 40 days in lockdown and how he thinks people in the UK would cope in similar circumstances. (Subscribe: https://bit.ly/C4_News_Subscribe)

Feb. 14, 2020

China is releasing information on nurses and doctors for the first time, indicating more than 1,700 health workers are sick with the coronavirus. Claudia Rosett, foreign policy fellow at the Independent Women's Forum, looks at the communist country’s handling of the deadly outbreak and its impact on the pro-democracy protests in Hong Kong.

How Coronavirus Kills: Acute Respiratory Distress Syndrome (ARDS) & Treatment

MedCram - Medical Lectures Explained CLEARLY
605K subscribers
How Coronavirus causes fatalities from acute respiratory distress syndrome (ARDS) by pulmonologist Dr. Seheult of https://www.medcram.com
This video illustrates how viruses can cause pneumonia or widespread lung inflammation resulting in ARDS.
Includes evidenced-based ARDS treatment breakthrough strategies: Low tidal volume ventilation, paralysis, and prone positioning.