Rapture Flight to Heaven

​​​​​​​
Pre-Tribulation Rapture Forum ​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​

In Loving Memory
  April 29, 1947 - September 5, 2020

Update: On Saturday, September 5th, 2020, the founder, administrator, and head moderator of this forum, Valerie S., went Home to be with the Lord.  Her obituary can be found on https://memorials.demarcofuneralhomes.com/valerie-skrzyniak/4321619/index.php.

This posting is dedicated to the forever memory and honor of Valerie, who was the founder of, and the inspiration for, this Web site.  The Web site will continue to operate in Valerie's remembrance, as requested by her family.  God bless!

Dedicated to God  the Father, Son, & Holy Spirit​​​​​​​
1 Thessalonians 4:15-18

For this we say unto you by the word of the Lord, that we which are alive and remain unto the coming of the Lord shall not prevent them which are asleep.  For the Lord Himself will descend from heaven with a shout, with the voice of the archangel, and with the trump of God: and the dead in Christ shall rise first:  Then we which are alive and remain shall be caught up together with them in the clouds, to meet the Lord in the air and so shall we ever be with the Lord.  Wherefore comfort one another with these words.     

​​​​​​​2 Timothy 4:7-8
For I am already being poured out as a drink offering, and the time of my departure is at hand. I have fought the good fight, I have finished the race, I have kept the faith. Finally, there is laid up for me the crown of righteousness, which the Lord, the righteous Judge, will give to me on that Day, and not to me only but also to all who have loved His appearing

PRE-TRIBULATION RAPTURE - MAIN Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Psalm 91

1) He who dwells in the secret place of the Most High will rest in the shadow of Shaddai.
2) I will say of the LORD, "He is my refuge and my fortress; my God, in whom I trust."
3) For he will deliver you from the snare of the fowler, and from the deadly pestilence.
4) He will cover you with his feathers. Under his wings you will take refuge. His faithfulness is a shield and a wall.
5) You shall not be afraid of the terror by night, nor of the arrow that flies by day;
6) nor of the pestilence that walks in darkness, nor of the destruction that wastes at noonday.
7) A thousand may fall at your side, and ten thousand at your right hand; but it will not come near you.
8) You will only look with your eyes, and see the recompense of the wicked.
9) Because you have made the LORD your refuge, and the Most High your dwelling place,
10) no evil shall overtake you; no plague shall come near your dwelling.
11) For he will put his angels in charge of you, to guard you in all your ways.
12) In their hands they will lift you up, so that you will not strike your foot against a stone.
13) You will tread upon the lion and the viper. You will trample the young lion and the serpent underfoot.
14) "Because he has set his love on me, therefore I will deliver him. I will set him on high, because he has known my name.
15) He will call on me, and I will answer him. I will be with him in trouble. I will deliver him, and honor him.
16) I will satisfy him with long life, and show him my salvation."
(NHEB)

Re: Psalm 91

Psalm 91
1 Whoever dwells in the shelter of the Most High
will rest in the shadow of the Almighty.
2 I will say of the Lord, “He is my refuge and my fortress,
my God, in whom I trust.”

3 Surely he will save you
from the fowler’s snare
and from the deadly pestilence.
4 He will cover you with his feathers,
and under his wings you will find refuge;
his faithfulness will be your shield and rampart.
5 You will not fear the terror of night,
nor the arrow that flies by day,
6 nor the pestilence that stalks in the darkness,
nor the plague that destroys at midday.
7 A thousand may fall at your side,
ten thousand at your right hand,
but it will not come near you.
8 You will only observe with your eyes
and see the punishment of the wicked.

9 If you say, “The Lord is my refuge,”
and you make the Most High your dwelling,
10 no harm will overtake you,
no disaster will come near your tent.
11 For he will command his angels concerning you
to guard you in all your ways;
12 they will lift you up in their hands,
so that you will not strike your foot against a stone.
13 You will tread on the lion and the cobra;
you will trample the great lion and the serpent.

14 “Because he loves me,” says the Lord, “I will rescue him;
I will protect him, for he acknowledges my name.
15 He will call on me, and I will answer him;
I will be with him in trouble,
I will deliver him and honor him.
16 With long life I will satisfy him
and show him my salvation.”

"Fair Use for Information & Discussion Purposes"

Pastor JD takes two minutes to share three things concerning the growing fears over the Coronavirus.

J.D. Farag
March 13, 2020

Pastor JD takes two minutes to share three things concerning the growing fears over the Coronavirus. -----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Connect with Pastor J.D. Farag on Social Media to stay updated on his latest Bible Prophecy teachings and End Times-related news.

Psalm 91 is SO powerful! It brings such peace when declared out loud!

Great wisdom from Pastor JD! Thanks for sharing. I wish I got antibacterial soap and wipes sooner, they are all out now... and toilet paper too! But will be driving back to TN from CA hopefully in a couple days where my home is. I think my wife did a much better job preparing!

And yes I am excited to get out to do some evangelism. I think hearts will be more open. I think by so doing we can actually "hasten" Jesus' coming. I believe He wants to fill up His Kingdom as much as possible before He comes.

David & Everyone,

Good news for born again Christians; we're going home anytime now!

Therefore, be not afraid; listen to this program it is such a blessings!

Please listen, it will lift your spirit, and encourage one another,
the Lord is coming now, while we take this short time left to bring the lost to the Lord Jesus.
This is no time for fear, this is the time for faith. Turn their FEAR into FAITH in God instead.

Maranatha

Valerie

Watchman Report: Wake Up: Do You Know What’s Coming? March 16, 2020

The Trumpet Of God Is About To Sound!!! Your Glorified Body Is Coming!!!

May 15, 2020

Watchman On The Wall 88

Over the years, I have seen so many that are handicapped, physically impaired, and others that are just flat our worn out with this life say " I can't wait for my Glorified body"

I wanted to encourage you that that day is rapidly approaching...

Hang on a little longer...soon there will be no more pain, no more death, no more sorrow, no more tears...

Jesus is going to take us to the most incredible place we can imagine that He has prepared for us and you will have a brand new Glorified Body!

Keep looking up! Jesus is coming soon!

Follow me on twitter:

https://twitter.com/Watchman61088

having a new body will indeed be a tremendous relief for all the saved. injury no more. illness no more. pain no more. decay no more. sorrows no more.
rest and life with Jesus ahead!