Rapture Flight to Heaven

​​​​​​​
Pre-Tribulation Rapture Forum ​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​

In Loving Memory
  April 29, 1947 - September 5, 2020

Update: On Saturday, September 5th, 2020, the founder, administrator, and head moderator of this forum, Valerie S., went Home to be with the Lord.  Her obituary can be found on https://memorials.demarcofuneralhomes.com/valerie-skrzyniak/4321619/index.php.

This posting is dedicated to the forever memory and honor of Valerie, who was the founder of, and the inspiration for, this Web site.  The Web site will continue to operate in Valerie's remembrance, as requested by her family.  God bless!

Dedicated to God  the Father, Son, & Holy Spirit​​​​​​​
1 Thessalonians 4:15-18

For this we say unto you by the word of the Lord, that we which are alive and remain unto the coming of the Lord shall not prevent them which are asleep.  For the Lord Himself will descend from heaven with a shout, with the voice of the archangel, and with the trump of God: and the dead in Christ shall rise first:  Then we which are alive and remain shall be caught up together with them in the clouds, to meet the Lord in the air and so shall we ever be with the Lord.  Wherefore comfort one another with these words.     

​​​​​​​2 Timothy 4:7-8
For I am already being poured out as a drink offering, and the time of my departure is at hand. I have fought the good fight, I have finished the race, I have kept the faith. Finally, there is laid up for me the crown of righteousness, which the Lord, the righteous Judge, will give to me on that Day, and not to me only but also to all who have loved His appearing

PRE-TRIBULATION RAPTURE - MAIN Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Canadians told to prepare for coronavirus pandemic - stated by Chief Medical Officer of Health.

"Fair Use for Information & Discussion Purposes"

Canadians being told to prepare for a possible novel coronavirus pandemic

As novel coronavirus outbreaks spread across a growing list of countries, Canadians are being warned to prepare for a possible pandemic.

In a shift from previous messages, Chief Medical Officer of Health Dr. Theresa Tam acknowledged Monday that Canada may no longer be able to contain and limit the virus if it continues to spread around the world. She said governments, businesses and individuals should prepare for an outbreak or pandemic.

“We are coming to similar conclusions,” agreed Dr. Vera Etches, the City of Ottawa’s top health officer, on Monday. “It looks like it is going to be more and more difficult to contain this virus and it may well evolve into a pandemic. That would change the efforts to contain every last case and contact.”

Etches said people can take steps now, at home and at work, to prepare.

Some of those steps include stocking up on needed prescriptions ahead of time so there is no need to do so during a possible pandemic. She also recommended people stock up on non-perishable food.

“Imagine if someone was ill for a week. What would you need?”

She said there are ongoing discussions about setting up an assessment centre outside of hospitals to reduce pressure on the health system.

[color-red]“The global risk situation is evolving,” said Tam, noting that the novel coronavirus, or COVID-19, has grown beyond its epicentre in China to include rapid community spreading in several countries. “The window for containment is closing. These signs are worrisome.”[/color]

She made the comments shortly after Ontario and British Columbia confirmed their latest cases of novel coronavirus, bringing the Canadian total to 11. In Ontario, a woman in her twenties, who returned to Toronto after travelling in China, is the latest presumptive case. The patient has only mild symptoms and has isolated herself, say Ontario health officials.

Health officials are also tracing contacts after a woman arrived in Vancouver from Iran, by way of Montreal, with novel coronavirus. A man who was a close contact of the woman, has been confirmed as the country’s 11th case.

Iran is now home to an epidemic with 13 confirmed deaths, according to the government. Italy is the site of Europe’s first outbreak. The country locked down at least 12 communities and cancelled a Venice carnival after six deaths as of Monday. South Korea also has a growing outbreak as do anumber of other countries.

On Monday, Tam said it’s possible novel coronavirus is present in countries that don’t have the capacity to detect and monitor it, which makes trying to identify potential cases coming into Canada at the border increasingly difficult.

Countries like Canada have, so far, succeeded in identifying and containing the virus to a few, mostly mild, cases. But if there are more and more countries involved, she said, the border measures used to identify potential cases might no longer be effective or feasible.

“This is something we have to be prepared for.”Tam said the quickly evolving situation tells Canada and other countries “that we have to prepare in the event of more widespread transmission in our communities.”

Given the global situation, Tam said it will be very difficult to stop the virus from spreading, but slowing it down is Canada’s goal.

Delaying the onset of a broader outbreak in Canada could put it beyond seasonal flu and virus season, which would take pressure off the health system and give officials and individuals more time to prepare.A delay would also allow health officials to better understand the novel coronavirus and give researchers more time to look for treatments.

“We are trying to push past winter respiratory season. That will help a lot.”

The World Health Organization is telling countries to prepare as if COVID-19 is a pandemic, although it has not declared it one.

Etches, meanwhile, said people should be prepared in the workplace as well, by ensuring someone else is available to take on necessary tasks if an employee is sick.

Etches and other health officials continue to encourage people to wash their hands regularly and practice keeping their hands away from their faces to prevent spread.

Read the rest at:

https://ottawacitizen.com/news/local-news/canadians-being-told-to-prepare-for-a-possible-novel-coronavirus-pandemic

Re: Canadians told to prepare for coronavirus pandemic - stated by Chief Medical Officer of Health.

To all my dear Sisters and Brothers in Christ all over this world,

Please remember God is still in control, and yes the time is at hand for God's judgement to commence.
Take all precautions you possibly can; remember the saying; cleanliness is next to godliness. Keep you hands clean, and away from you eyes, nose and mouth. Try to prepare the best you are able too, right now. Remember when the panic sets in and crowds are rushing to the pharmacy for their meds, grocery stores for food; the shelves will quickly get empty. There is no time like the present to do something right now. Even a little is better than nothing at all.

I believe, the Rapture must be closer than ever right now; and we need to be filled with prayer, and stick close to God's holy word, and lean on Jesus for understanding.

Right now I have peace, that surpasses all understanding; only God can grant this peace. I'm so very grateful, as I put my entire faith on the Lord. I know God loves His people and He will provide whatever, that which we are unable to; during these days just before the Rapture.

Don't worry, God knows and sees all that is going on. Let go and let God handle the things we are not able too handle. There is nothing impossible for God our Father, as He keeps us safe under His wings.

Look up our redemption draws nigh!!!

Maranatha!

Valerie

Re: Canadians told to prepare for coronavirus pandemic - stated by Chief Medical Officer of Health.

I hope that the Rapture really is scheduled to happen this year, and I pray that God will Rapture us before this pandemic shuts all of the businesses, schools, government offices, mail deliveries, etc., down. We will not long survive under those conditions if we're still here when that happens. We don't live in the conditions that people lived in during the Spanish flu epidemic of 1918. People could still manage to function and survive, the flu danger notwithstanding, if they couldn't go to work, go to the store, send their kids to school, etc. Today's conditions are such that we are literally dependent on the grid, on regular deliveries, on being able to shop, etc., just to stay alive. If any of that shuts down nationwide or worldwide, the danger of the coronavirus will quickly become the least of our problems. Starvation will become the next big danger.

I pray, therefore, that if that's going to actually happen, God will have pity on us, His Church, and Rapture us before those deadly conditions set in. I pray that He will take every person who has accepted Jesus as Savior and every child under the age of accountability before the coronavirus really does become a dangerous pandemic. If He's going to take us anyway, I pray He'll take us in the Rapture, not through death by starvation or coronavirus.

Meanwhile, I can only thank the Lord that the coronavirus has not yet entered the United States. We're safe here in Oklahoma, and if my prayers are answered, we will remain safe--at least until the Rapture, anyway!

Thanks Kathy, for sharing your thoughts on this subject.
I think we are just seeing, a shadow of what is to come for the whole world.
I believe, and pray the Lord will take us very soon now, and that we won't experience
the full wrath of God; because He has not appointed to it. Therefore, our hope is in our
Lord and Savior Jesus, to come and remove us from this earth beforehand.

Praying in agreeing with you for the Rapture to take place, before this whole situation, is
full blown, therefore, many would die from sickness and starvation.

We are praying, and looking to the Lord for mercy, as we wait, patiently for the Rapture to
take place. I believe that God is totally still in control of this whole world wide pandemic,
which has killed many people, and made many very ill.

Lord have mercy on us, your bride in waiting and take us home via the Rapture as soon as possible, while you protect us from all illness, viruses, starvation and death.

Come quickly Lord Jesus and take your bride home this very year; or protect her from all deadly sicknesses until the Rapture takes place. She awaits your call Jesus to "Come Up Here", we believe hopefully sooner, than later we pray. Have mercy Lord, while God teaches the Bride, patience of all Saints gone before her. Amen & Amen.

Maranatha!

Valerie

Kathy & Everyone,

Here is some promising news, from where else 'Israel"...Thanks be to God. Valerie

Israeli firm says it developed kit to diagnose coronavirus

An Israeli firm said it developed a kit to test for the coronavirus Thursday, sending its stocks soaring as the world hunts for an effective way to confirm who is carrying the fast-spreading contagion

https://www.timesofisrael.com/israeli-firm-says-it-developed-kit-to-diagnose-coronavirus/?utm_source=dlvr.it&utm_medium=twitter

Feb.28,2020

Israeli scientists: ‘In a few weeks, we will have coronavirus vaccine’

Israeli scientists are on the cusp of developing the first vaccine against the novel coronavirus, according to Science and Technology Minister Ofir Akunis. If all goes as planned, the vaccine could be ready within a few weeks and available in 90 days, according to a release.

https://www.jpost.com/HEALTH-SCIENCE/Israeli-scientists-In-three-weeks-we-will-have-coronavirus-vaccine-619101

Feb.27,2020

To my Canadian Brothers & Sister in Christ; if you have any questions, or would like more information
to who to call, for testing etc on the Coronavirus see below. Here is a link to the Canadian Government Health site & phone numbers, updates, and need to know info.

Coronavirus disease (COVID-19): Symptoms and treatment

https://www.canada.ca/en/public-health/services/diseases/2019-novel-coronavirus-infection/symptoms.html

Coronavirus latest news: WHO labels outbreak a 'pandemic' and laments 'global inaction'

https://www.telegraph.co.uk/global-health/science-and-disease/coronavirus-news-uk-cases-numbers-update-covid-19-latest-live/

Coronavirus outbreak declared a pandemic: what does it mean, and does it change anything?
The coronavirus is now a pandemic — but why does that matter?

https://www.telegraph.co.uk/global-health/science-and-disease/pandemic-what-meaning-coronavirus-impact-uk-serious/

Fair Use for Information & Discussion Purposes"

BREAKING: World Health Organization declares coronavirus “global pandemic.” Tells world leaders: “Wake up. Get ready.” 10x more deadly than the flu. Chancellor warns 70% of Germany could become infected. Global markets falling. Israeli cases continue to climb. Here’s the latest. #PleasePray
Panic is wrong. We need to stay calm. We need to turn to the Scriptures and prayer and trust the Lord to protect us. We would do well to start with Psalm 57:1, which a Christian leader in France just sent me. “Be gracious to me, O God, be gracious to me. For my soul takes refuge in You; and in the shadow of Your wings I take refuge until destruction passes by.”

https://flashtrafficblog.allisrael.com/2020/03/11/breaking-world-health-organization-declares-coronavirus-global-pandemic-tells-world-leaders-wake-up-get-ready-10x-more-deadly-than-the-flu-chancellor-warns-70-of-germany-could-become-inf/

God Is Speaking!!! | “Passover” Plague Of Locusts To Descend Upon Middle East!!!

March 18, 2020

JESUS IS COMING NOW....LISTEN TO THIS VIDEO, AND YOU WILL BE CONVINCED.

COME LORD JESUS COME!!!!!

sending God bless you! to Valerie, Kathy & all
yes it would be wonderful to have Jesus call the church home this spring or this year!
it seems like a reset going on, with people being distanced from others, away from jobs. many without income now to pay debts or day to day necessities. for whoever is behind wanting to set up a one world government and new system for economy worldwide and finances that do not depend on cash currency, this must look like a gift horse. there are sayings about not letting a crisis go to waste, and not looking a gift horse in the mouth
we may be witnessing an indication that the time for the church is nearly over. from Revelation 4 until in Revelation 19 when Jesus returns from heaven to earth, the church is not mentioned. the church began at a time in God's plan, and will go with Jesus when it is God's time, and will come again with Jesus when it is God's time. May this happen soon!
Maranatha!

Jesus will bring the church to be with Him where He is...

John 14:1-3 New American Standard Bible (NASB)
14 “Do not let your heart be troubled; believe in God, believe also in Me. 2 In My Father’s house are many dwelling places; if it were not so, I would have told you; for I go to prepare a place for you. 3 If I go and prepare a place for you, I will come again and receive you to Myself, that where I am, there you may be also.

The church is born!

Acts 2 New American Standard Bible (NASB)
The Day of Pentecost

2 When the day of Pentecost had come, they were all together in one place. 2 And suddenly there came from heaven a noise like a violent rushing wind, and it filled the whole house where they were sitting. 3 And there appeared to them tongues as of fire distributing themselves, and they rested on each one of them. 4 And they were all filled with the Holy Spirit and began to speak with other tongues, as the Spirit was giving them utterance.

5 Now there were Jews living in Jerusalem, devout men from every nation under heaven. 6 And when this sound occurred, the crowd came together, and were bewildered because each one of them was hearing them speak in his own language. 7 They were amazed and astonished, saying, “Why, are not all these who are speaking Galileans? 8 And how is it that we each hear them in our own language to which we were born? 9 Parthians and Medes and Elamites, and residents of Mesopotamia, Judea and Cappadocia, Pontus and Asia, 10 Phrygia and Pamphylia, Egypt and the districts of Libya around Cyrene, and visitors from Rome, both Jews and proselytes, 11 Cretans and Arabs—we hear them in our own tongues speaking of the mighty deeds of God.” 12 And they all continued in amazement and great perplexity, saying to one another, “What does this mean?”

Acts 2:38 Peter said to them, “Repent, and each of you be baptized in the name of Jesus Christ for the forgiveness of your sins; and you will receive the gift of the Holy Spirit. 39 For the promise is for you and your children and for all who are far off, as many as the Lord our God will call to Himself.” 40 And with many other words he solemnly testified and kept on exhorting them, saying, “Be saved from this perverse generation!” 41 So then, those who had received his word were baptized; and that day there were added about three thousand souls. 42 They were continually devoting themselves to the apostles’ teaching and to fellowship, to the breaking of bread and to prayer.

43 Everyone kept feeling a sense of awe; and many wonders and signs were taking place through the apostles. 44 And all those who had believed were together and had all things in common; 45 and they began selling their property and possessions and were sharing them with all, as anyone might have need. 46 Day by day continuing with one mind in the temple, and breaking bread from house to house, they were taking their meals together with gladness and sincerity of heart, 47 praising God and having favor with all the people.
And the Lord was adding to their number day by day those who were being saved.

the church comes back with Jesus to earth...

The Coming of Christ
Rev 19: 11 And I saw heaven opened, and behold, a white horse, and He who sat on it is called Faithful and True, and in righteousness He judges and wages war. 12 His eyes are a flame of fire, and on His head are many diadems; and He has a name written on Him which no one knows except Himself. 13 He is clothed with a robe dipped in blood, and His name is called The Word of God. 14 And the armies which are in heaven, clothed in fine linen, white and clean, were following Him on white horses. 15 From His mouth comes a sharp sword, so that with it He may strike down the nations, and He will rule them with a rod of iron; and He treads the wine press of the fierce wrath of God, the Almighty. 16 And on His robe and on His thigh He has a name written, “KING OF KINGS, AND LORD OF LORDS.”

17 Then I saw an angel standing in the sun, and he cried out with a loud voice, saying to all the birds which fly in midheaven, “Come, assemble for the great supper of God, 18 so that you may eat the flesh of kings and the flesh of commanders and the flesh of mighty men and the flesh of horses and of those who sit on them and the flesh of all men, both free men and slaves, and small and great.”

19 And I saw the beast and the kings of the earth and their armies assembled to make war against Him who sat on the horse and against His army.

Doom of the Beast and False Prophet
20 And the beast was seized, and with him the false prophet who performed the signs in his presence, by which he deceived those who had received the mark of the beast and those who worshiped his image; these two were thrown alive into the lake of fire which burns with brimstone. 21 And the rest were killed with the sword which came from the mouth of Him who sat on the horse, and all the birds were filled with their flesh.

Blessings to you Regina, Kathy, & Everyone,

Thank you Regina, for your wonderful scriptural message and comments.

I believe, all that is happening now, is a huge sign that Jesus is coming at any time now.

God so loved the world that He send His only begotten Son, Jesus, to save the world from their sin,
and eternal punishment in hell. I believe, God the Father has given the lost, many times to turn from theirs sins, and turn to Jesus for salvation.

There are those who believe the corona virus is a supernatural virus sent from heaven, and some in fear/shame/repentance of their sins, have and are turning to the Bible for answers. This is like a last chance affect before, the great tribulation starts. During which time such greatest suffering and tribulation will dwell on this earth, liken to anything that has every been seen, or experienced before; so horrific, diabolical, destructive, sending many hell-bound.

This is something the Lord has laid on my heart over and over again, during this pandemic to each nation on earth, especially the nations of Americas. Sins of all nations cry up to the Father, to take action; mercy and forgiveness, or more suffering, destruction, chastisement, punishment, wrath, death, pandemics, if they don't turn to God.

I ask, how does it end, for those nations that do not heed God's word; will they exist in the future? ? The Bible spells it out word for word.

THIS IS THE SCRIPTURE, THAT COMES TO MY MIND DAILY......GOD IS SPEAKING THROUGH SCRIPTURE

2 Chronicles 7:14 (HNV) if my people, who are called by my name, shall humble themselves, and pray, and seek my face, and turn from their wicked ways; then will I hear from heaven, and will forgive their sin, and will heal their land.

President Trump called for a day of Prayer for his nation........how many responded I wonder?

We are not in the Tribulation as yet, however, the world as a stage is set. The props are in place, people in isolation in their homes.The leaders given daily updates of people contracting and dying from Covid-19 People are fearful, losing their, jobs, economy plunges, and hearts are failing, for they can not stop it by their own means. They need God...now, is the time to repent...stop, repent of sins and turn to God for help.

JESUS IS COMING, THERE'S NO DOUBT IN MY MIND....JUST OPEN THE SCRIPTURES AND THEY TELL THE FUTURE OUTCOME OF ALL.

MARANATHA!

Valerie

http://www.israelnationalnews.com/Articles/Article.aspx/25429

Series on China, Article II: The real enemy is not corona

China has infiltrated the west. If allowed to continue, there will be no Western economy. There will be no West. Take Canada as an example.

China has not only taken over production of far too many essentials, it steals intellectual property.
The Chinese were well aware of the danger of the Wuhan virus long
before they shared that information. By December, senior party officials in Beijing knew the gravity. They chose to keep it secret and allowed tens of thousands of people to fly out of China each week to Europe, North America, the Middle East, and Asia.

China has infiltrated the west. If allowed to continue there will be no Western economy. There will be no West.

President Trump closed the border to China January 31. And was summarily labeled a racist by the left. The media went wild. Funny, because Dr. A. Fauci says that shutting the border so early was the best thing the President could have done.

Before that, as a candidate, Trump called out China for its unfair trade practices. No one believed he would do anything as no politician had called them out in decades. As President he redid the trade deal, brought manufacturing home (Obama said that would not be possible) and now, because of the Covid19 virus and the Chinese threat to shut down drug delivery to America, will make sure that drugs needed in America are made in America. What were our leaders thinking when they turned drug manufacturing over to the Chinese.

They are a closed government. There is no transparency. They lie. They lied about the virus.

Justin Trudeau seems to be oblivious to the danger of despots. In 2013, he expressed “a level of admiration I actually have for China” with his reasoning that “their basic dictatorship is allowing them to actually turn their economy around on a dime and say ‘we need to go green fastest, we need to start investing in solar.’”

In 2020, two and a half months after it was blatantly obvious we had a highly contagious new virus loose in the world and America had long ago closed her border with China, Canada's leader finally closed our borders to non-Canadian citizens—but with exceptions: permanent residents, diplomats, air crews, and U.S. citizens. “Family members of Canadian citizens and permanent residents will also be allowed to come home,” said Trudeau.

It is important to note that 40 percent of Metro Vancouver residents are of Asian heritage, of whom approximately half are of Chinese origin. They are free until further restrictions to travel from China to Canada. And as of March 20 flights were still coming to Canada direct from China.

I wrote about the influence of China on Canada in January 2019. It is the same in America and across the West. China has infiltrated business, schools, media and politics.

Tom Blackwell from the National Post wrote President Xi Jinping, has overseen what one leading academic expert calls a “massive expansion” in China’s use of soft power overseas, much of it under the auspices of the United Front Work Department, a shadowy offshoot of the Chinese communist party. Charles Burton, a political scientist at Ontario’s Brock University, who closely monitors China-related rights issues, pointed out that the problem with the United Front Work Department is its engagement with persons of Chinese origin who have local citizenship and encourage them to serve the interests of the motherland, when in fact the motherland should be Canada.

It appears the Chinese government has infiltrated the West's education system.

The Confucius Institute, an organization affiliated with the education ministry of the government of China, which had offered its services to teach Mandarin to the schoolchildren, is now entrenched at three school boards and on nine university and college campuses across Canada.

To encourage such leanings, the United Front’s tools include both the Confucius Institutes, and the less-well-known Chinese Students and Scholars Associations at post-secondary institutions across Canada — and in numerous other countries. The associations are sometimes dispatched to counteract protests against visiting Chinese dignitaries, promote the homeland and monitor the activities of Chinese students.

Michel Juneau-Katsuya, former Asia-Pacific chief for the Canadian Security Intelligence Service, documented ties between the leaders of a number of Chinese-Canadian groups and China, arguing in a presentation to the Toronto school board the groups “are following Beijing’s request, not the Canadian constituents.”

(China) is increasingly able to use its soft-power ‘magic weapons’ to help influence the decision-making of foreign governments and societies.

Kenny Chiu, a losing 2015 federal Conservative candidate in B.C. stated:

“There are many immigrants coming to Canada who are actually very proud of the development that has occurred in the motherland.”

Last August (2018), Xi made a direct appeal to ethnic Chinese residents of countries like Canada — what Beijing calls the “overseas Chinese” — urging them to

“remember the call from the Party and the people, spread China’s voice, support the country’s development, safeguard national interests.”

Canada’s Chinese-language media, with the exception of Falun Gong’s Epoch Times and one or two other newspapers, toe Beijing’s line, says Cheuk Kwan, head of the Toronto Association for Democracy in China. Most of the Chinese-language media in Canada are now owned by businesses tied to Beijing, offering positive coverage of China, while Chinese-Canadian community groups have largely fallen under the sway of the “motherland.”

Charles Burton says one of the United Front’s key goals is to soften opinions around issues like Chinese companies’ acquisition. Canadian natural resources and technology.

It’s difficult to map exactly how the United Front Work Department deploys its resources in places like Canada but its influence has been helped by immigration in the last two decades made up increasingly of people raised under Communist rule on the Chinese mainland. Burton believes a “substantial” portion of Chinese diplomatic staff in Canada are likely United Front operatives, interacting with Chinese-Canadian leaders, politicians, students and others. China’s Overseas Affairs Office — under Xi, is now officially part of the United Front.

“An organization (United Front Work Department) that once had another purpose has gradually been taken over to serve China’s national interest.”

A training manual for United Front cadres, obtained by the Financial Times newspaper, notes with approval that the number of politicians of Chinese descent elected in Toronto had almost doubled between 2003 and 2006.

Chinese-Canadian politicians, meanwhile, have to be cognizant that recent Chinese immigrants are mostly products of the mainland Communist regime, said Kenny Chiu, a losing 2015 federal Conservative candidate in B.C.

“That has a significant impact or influence on the view of China in the community,” Chiu said. “There are many immigrants coming to Canada who are actually very proud of the development that has occurred in the motherland…A lot of people don’t think of the long arm of influence of China in Canada, because they’re under the influence, to put it mildly…Outsiders like me, who is a Hong Kong immigrant … we see very clearly that this is a United Front effort, a very subtle, soft-power kind of advance into Canadian society.”

Remember, China is not a friend of the West Act accordingly.

Just an update:

The province Ontario is in lock-down; the premier of Ontario declared a state of emergency.
Canadian borders are closed with the U.S. with understanding, that essential food, medication, etc., will still cross both borders.

All none essential services are shut down in Ontario. People are told to stay in their homes unless they want to get groceries, medication. The numbers of people who are affected by the corona virus is rising quickly everyday. The hospitals are filled over capacity, and a shortage in medical supplies. Proper protective equipment like masks, gloves, gowns, etc., are in short supply; along with ventilators for the serious patients.

My husband and I are at home, with our dog daisy; our children and grandchildren are in their own homes, and family units. We are quarantine and schools, church, every type of entertainment is shut down. All sports, concerts, schools, and almost all business are shut down indefinitely. The children will miss their school year, if they don't put an online program to finish their year of studies.

It's a ghost city here in Toronto; no people, the odd car in a day, it's like all life left or better still like when the Rapture takes place. Just think what better time for the Rapture to happen right now. Wouldn't that be something people disappearing from inside their homes, without too many killed on the roads or in the air, since air travel and borders crossing have been suspended.

The stores are empty, shelves are bare, when it comes to food.
However, God has supplied our every need. First and foremost my family and I are all virus free; praying it will miss us altogether. We order our food through Walmart and have it delivered, as they advise seniors not to venture out, unless absolutely necessary. We do what work in the house we are able to do; and rest when we no longer are able to go on.

I'm not afraid, I know God will supply all our needs. God has had mercy on us, and we are thankful for all His blessings, small and great.

I believe that British Columbia is also under the act of emergency as well.
My love and prayers go out to all, in B.C. and all of Canada as well.

I'm still hoping and praying I'll be alive for the Rapture; I don't mind for the dead in Christ to be caught up first; second place is fine with me.

Lord Jesus come quickly, we are loving and longing for your appearance in the clouds. This world is fill of sin,, sickness, millions of aborted babies, perverted lifestyles, drunkenness, and all kinds of filth, that is worse than this virus.

Come Lord Jesus, Come Now!!!

Valerie

where i live, the stores that normally would have online order to pick up or have delivery are not taking anymore orders online. at one store we usually go to the computer system crashed. i found one store that had some goods available online for store pickup, but paper goods and dishwasher detergent can only be purchased by going in the store. whatever is on the shelf is limited quantities. tomorrow Lord willing I'll be able to get our shopping list items going in person.

just think, when we are with Jesus there will be no lack.
no more sorrow or pain.
we will dwell in the house of the Lord forever, at home, with Him

Regina,

God willing all will go well tomorrow, and you will get your shopping list filled.
May the good Lord protect you and yours going out and coming back in to your home; and may His Angels,
protect you from all harm, from all sources, in Jesus name, I pray.

Very soon Regina, no more pain or sorrow; Jesus is coming for us at any time now; if not today, perhaps tomorrow.

Look up our redemption draws near; closer than ever! Jesus is Coming, for His faithful Bride quickly!

Maranatha,

Valerie

Canada Gave Away Medical Equipment to China Before Facing Shortages

Critics of Canadian Prime Minister Justin Trudeau’s response to the Wuhan virus charge that one reason Canada finds itself short of vital medical supplies may be that Trudeau shipped a great deal of it to China in the last days before the Communist Party’s secrecy and duplicity unleashed the pandemic upon the world.

https://www.breitbart.com/national-security/2020/03/25/canada-gave-away-medical-equipment-to-china-before-facing-shortages/

Coronavirus outbreak: Canada is at a COVID-19 tipping point - Wait There's More podcast

Global News
1.42M subscribers
We’re at a critical point in our response to the COVID-19 outbreak in Canada. Experts say that we need to keep up with drastic measures in order to flatten the curve. And if we don’t, the number of cases will continue to rise to the point where the healthcare system will become overwhelmed and thousands of people will die. So today, we’ve got André Picard, a health columnist with the Globe and Mail, to help us assess how Canada is doing and whether we need to be doing more to curb the spread of the coronavirus.

Coronavirus outbreak: B.C. forecasts its pandemic path
23,907 views•Mar 27, 2020

Global News

Abigail Bimman looks at how one Vancouver doctor is taking donations for personal protective equipment as the COVID-19 pandemic is ongoing, while Eric Sorensen reports on B.C. preparing for the worst.

Also, Dawna Friesen looks at the latest cruise ship to experience a deadly COVID-19 outbreak, this time with 247 Canadians on board.

Coronavirus outbreak: Ontario government issues emergency alert on COVID-19 | FULL

Global News

Ontarians got an emergency alert sent to their cellphones, radios and TVs at 2 p.m. Friday, warning recent travellers to stay at home.

The alert will tell travellers returning to Ontario that they are required by law to self-isolate for 14 days as they are at high risk of spreading COVID-19.

The message will say that everyone should stay home to help stop the spread of the virus.

Health Minister Christine Elliott says Ontario is using every tool to ensure people are well informed about the steps they should take.

The federal government recently passed an order requiring people arriving in Canada by land, air or sea, to self-isolate for 14 days, with penalties of up to $1 million or three years in prison.

regina

Mar 28, 2020 - 2:59PM
corona virus
hi Val & all
this morning I sent an mp4 to Valerie of a local infectious disease doctor talking about COVID19
here is youtube of him, Dr David Forrest...

Dr David Forrest, Infectious Diseases, on COVID-19

Hi Regina,

Thank you for finding it on youtube.

I watched the video; very informative about what is happening in your province British Columbia, Canada.
We here in the Province of Ontario, Canada, are under similar circumstances; Emergency Alert, & Lock down. Ed & I are both 72 years old and apparently this virus seems to take the lives of the elderly, and vulnerable people most often and quickly. There are younger ones as well that are suffering with this devastating virus in i.c.u. in hospital.

I wish people would listen and stay home, and not spread or catch the virus from someone. Stay home, with your family unit, only go out if absolutely necessary for food, prescriptions, etc.; this virus is a killer.

I found a youtube video, which I believe I posted here; about a US Doctor living in South Korea, explained, in depth the much needed solution at present, is not going fix things with a vaccine. Vaccines only prevent one getting it but not curing it He stated that if you close the borders immediately, only essential transport food etc., allowed, and every wore the Covid-19 masks, the SPREAD OF THE VIRUS WOULD BE STOPPED IN IT'S TRACKS. S.Korea took these measures.

What does P.M Trudeau do, he sent a 16 Tons of medical equipment/masks to China last month to Wuhan China, and caused a shortage in Canada. The nurses and doctors in Canada, do not have enough masks and are asking for help. Now Trudeau asked China to send the shipment of masks back, and it's coming by Ship, which will take up to 33 days before they get here. Speaking about a slow boat from China. With the quick spreading virus, many will either die or get sick with this virus in the meantime.

I sent this video to P.M. Trudeau and P.Ford, to their attention and at that time wasn't aware of the following mistake Trudeau made last month. We are in for a rough ride now; and only God really knows when this will end. However, our faith is in God, first and foremost; our leaders are only human and they do make some costly mistakes at time.

Very important information

'Vaccines won't work':
US virologist breaks down COVID-19, how to curb spread
Re:Lessons learned from Dr. Djaballah about the COVID-19, caused by the
SAR-CoV2 virus, can be summed up in several notes. Check out the video
interview with Dr. Djaballah for more in depth.

A Must See, Excellent Information