Rapture Flight to Heaven

​​​​​​​
Pre-Tribulation Rapture Forum ​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​

In Loving Memory
  April 29, 1947 - September 5, 2020

Update: On Saturday, September 5th, 2020, the founder, administrator, and head moderator of this forum, Valerie S., went Home to be with the Lord.  Her obituary can be found on https://memorials.demarcofuneralhomes.com/valerie-skrzyniak/4321619/index.php.

This posting is dedicated to the forever memory and honor of Valerie, who was the founder of, and the inspiration for, this Web site.  The Web site will continue to operate in Valerie's remembrance, as requested by her family.  God bless!

Dedicated to God  the Father, Son, & Holy Spirit​​​​​​​
1 Thessalonians 4:15-18

For this we say unto you by the word of the Lord, that we which are alive and remain unto the coming of the Lord shall not prevent them which are asleep.  For the Lord Himself will descend from heaven with a shout, with the voice of the archangel, and with the trump of God: and the dead in Christ shall rise first:  Then we which are alive and remain shall be caught up together with them in the clouds, to meet the Lord in the air and so shall we ever be with the Lord.  Wherefore comfort one another with these words.     

​​​​​​​2 Timothy 4:7-8
For I am already being poured out as a drink offering, and the time of my departure is at hand. I have fought the good fight, I have finished the race, I have kept the faith. Finally, there is laid up for me the crown of righteousness, which the Lord, the righteous Judge, will give to me on that Day, and not to me only but also to all who have loved His appearing

PRE-TRIBULATION RAPTURE - MAIN Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
“China dream”

Dear Valerie and all reading here,

So it’s just hitting me 🤦🏻‍♀️ that maybe/possibly my “China dream” I had posted mid May of last year on the dream forum site is this terrible coronavirus 😷 outbreak!!?! If your able to copy paste it under this new post that would be great. At the time I was given this dream/vision I wasn’t sure what it could mean other than seeming highly significant!!

P.S. New Year’s Day I felt such a sense of joy that the year is finally here and couldn’t help but notice your main heading with the rapture year 2020!!! You must feel strongly the same?!

💓Amanda

Re: “China dream”

Amanda
Dear Valerie and all reading here,

So it’s just hitting me 🤦🏻‍♀️ that maybe/possibly my “China dream” I had posted mid May of last year on the dream forum site is this terrible coronavirus 😷 outbreak!!?! If your able to copy paste it under this new post that would be great. At the time I was given this dream/vision I wasn’t sure what it could mean other than seeming highly significant!!

P.S. New Year’s Day I felt such a sense of joy that the year is finally here and couldn’t help but notice your main heading with the rapture year 2020!!! You must feel strongly the same?!

💓Amanda

Amanda's dream from vision forum, posted on May 14, 2019 - 10:53PM

China flag dream
Hello all,

2 nights ago I had a dream I would like to share because it was so real and seemed highly significant.

I was looking at someone’s iPad in a house where I saw the screensaver of 3 people on it. As I was looking at their faces just one of the faces (literally the circle of the face) flashed to red flag which I quickly realized was 🇨🇳 Chinas flag.

It was like a 15 second thing at most and then went right back to the face on the person. I remember thinking wow in the dream that it was a vision!!

I woke up pretty much after that happened and it hit me I was dreaming but seemed significant! I don’t ever think about China or the flag. I just knew it was from Jesus as a sign (maybe war?!) who knows?! I do know Rhonda Empson not too long ago put out a youtube regarding a dream warning on China. I need to go back and relisten to it.😉. I just have to post this because it was so real and strong vision!! This morning I heard “repent”

Thank you for reading!

❤️Amanda

Amanda,

China complains after Danish newspaper publishes image of Chinese flag with coronavirus

Take a look what was recently posted at this link below, then read my reply

https://www.straitstimes.com/asia/east-asia/china-complains-after-danish-newspaper-publishes-image-of-chinese-flag-with

Most interesting, dream. It could pertain to your dream. You are probably aware of that "corona" means; a crown so your circle certainly is representative of it.

Here are the meanings: from Merriam Webster Dictionary
co·ro·na

1: the projecting part of a classic cornice

2: something suggesting a crown: such as
a plural coronae kə-​ˈrō-​(ˌ)nē also coronas

(1): a usually colored circle often seen around and close to a luminous body (such as the sun or moon) caused by diffraction produced by suspended droplets or occasionally particles of dust

(2): the tenuous outermost part of the atmosphere of a star (such as the sun)

(3): a circle of light made by the apparent convergence of the streamers of the aurora borealis
b: the upper portion of a bodily part (such as a tooth or the skull)

c an appendage or series of united appendages on the inner side of the corolla in some flowers (such as the daffodil, jonquil, or milkweed)

d: a faint glow adjacent to the surface of an electrical conductor at high voltage

corona - Medical Definition
Anatomy The crownlike upper portion of a bodily part or structure, such as the top of the head. Botany A crown-shaped, funnel-shaped, or trumpet-shaped outgrowth or appendage of the perianth of certain flowers, such as a daffodil.

Does that mean we are to look up our redemption and the crowns to the bride are to be awarded imminently....I think it may mean exactly that; another sign that wrath is about to fall upon all the world; except for the bride of Jesus. For she is not appointed to God's wrath, rather she is about to be taken to Heaven, imminently.

Amanda, I do believe that with so many prophecies converging all at once; the timing of the Rapture, is very likely this year. IF, by some slight chance this year should pass WITHOUT THE RAPTURE; I'm absolutely certain, that we will be gone, via the Rapture, BEFORE 2021 ENDS.

Things are falling into place, in a speeded up performance, and the clock for the Rapture is set at "SECONDS" TO MIDNIGHT. MARANATHA, :heart: Valerie

there is a strong and growing church, true believers in China. the government there is very much against them, with open persecution.
perhaps in this time of sickness, unbelievers would be ready to hear the Holy Spirit and realize they need saving that comes from outside themself and from outside of what a government is able to do. we don't have our next breath without the Lord; we all need forgiveness and to be born again.
let's pray more in China will be saved ...

During the time that's left before the Rapture, for sure! (Although there will probably be a great many Chinese people who will become Tribulation believers after our departure.)

Regina, Kathy, & Amanda

I believe that there will be many tribulation believers who are Chinese, and other ethnic peoples from varies countries from all over the world.

Yes I too heard that there are more Chinese, becoming true believers in the Lord as well.
The media always wants to put the blame on a people; which creates hatred and animosity towards all.
This Danish paper, is just one of many publishing similar stories.

Lets pray for the Chinese, and all the people of the world to come to Jesus.
Today is a great day to start as any for praying for one another, as well as the rest of the world in general.

Prayer to God can move mountains...! Let's move some mountains today!!!

Maranatha,

Valerie

Hello Valerie (and all❤️)

Thank you for such an interesting post back about the the Corona and “crown” meanings!! So neat and did not realize all that!! Valerie I’ve wanted to post sooner back but have had a really sad week. My father in law is hanging onto living. A very long story but back on November 25th 2019 he suffered a major stroke. He had gone into hospital that weekend before thanksgiving and they figured out he had pneumonia but were more worried about his really high heart rate. From doing the heart cath his AFIB caused a stroke same time right in front of doctors. 😞.

He has been trying to recover from that since but they also found 3 blocked arteries. He has struggled a lot, needed peg tube (can to swallow liquids) and UTI, enlarged prostate so foley these last 2 months. He finally came home this past Saturday and by this past Wednesday suffered another heart attack. He was rushed back to hospital with really low blood pressure and low blood count.

Heart surgeon says he’s not a candidate for what they had planned on for open heart or even stents. Too much damage as well as he can’t withstand any procedures so they will treat with meds for now. Im praying 🙏🏼 but when it’s Gods timing I know he will go. I plan to talk with him this weekend that the rapture is close and we won’t be far behind!!!!

To top off all this my one cat getting older and urinating everywhere .. they are treating for UTI but not seeming to help and now my older lab (12) has been hard time holding up/back legs slipping And last 2 days accidents. I know I’m
Gonna have to make some decisions that I don’t want to face if things don’t get better. My hearts buried!💔

I pray for you Valerie and your daily struggles!! Lord take us all home soon!! Praying for your daughters health and heart too!💞

💜Amanda

Amanda
Hello Valerie (and all❤️)

Thank you for such an interesting post back about the the Corona and “crown” meanings!! So neat and did not realize all that!! Valerie I’ve wanted to post sooner back but have had a really sad week. My father in law is hanging onto living. A very long story but back on November 25th 2019 he suffered a major stroke. He had gone into hospital that weekend before thanksgiving and they figured out he had pneumonia but were more worried about his really high heart rate. From doing the heart cath his AFIB caused a stroke same time right in front of doctors. 😞.

He has been trying to recover from that since but they also found 3 blocked arteries. He has struggled a lot, needed peg tube (can to swallow liquids) and UTI, enlarged prostate so foley these last 2 months. He finally came home this past Saturday and by this past Wednesday suffered another heart attack. He was rushed back to hospital with really low blood pressure and low blood count.

Heart surgeon says he’s not a candidate for what they had planned on for open heart or even stents. Too much damage as well as he can’t withstand any procedures so they will treat with meds for now. Im praying 🙏🏼 but when it’s Gods timing I know he will go. I plan to talk with him this weekend that the rapture is close and we won’t be far behind!!!!

To top off all this my one cat getting older and urinating everywhere .. they are treating for UTI but not seeming to help and now my older lab (12) has been hard time holding up/back legs slipping And last 2 days accidents. I know I’m
Gonna have to make some decisions that I don’t want to face if things don’t get better. My hearts buried!💔

I pray for you Valerie and your daily struggles!! Lord take us all home soon!! Praying for your daughters health and heart too!💞

💜Amanda
Hello Amanda & Everyone :heart: :revolving_hearts:

Thank you so very much for praying for our daughter and for myself. Amanda, your prayers are precious and I know the Lord hears them, and will answer accordingly. My daughter, has been struggling, with several illness at a time right now, and needs all the prayers offered. May God in turn answer your prayers for your family especially your father in law. May the good Lord guide and hold you close during these time of trials.

May Jesus comfort you and yours, during these days of uncertainty, and give you and yours, peace that surpasses all understanding. Knowing, that no matter what happens, God is with you, through it all. God's ways are always set higher, perfect, and have a purpose, plan for our lives.

I pray for you daily Amanda, as I do for all of the body in Christ, who frequents here. I will pray for your needs and the trials of this life we all have to go through as time passes us by. It sounds like your dear Father in Law is saved, and that's a comforting thought, knowing, there will be a great family reunion with our saved loved ones in heaven.

I'm so sorry to hear of the many things you are going through, with those you love. I emphasis with you as I done some living myself and have gone through many similar events. My biological Dad, Henrik, die at age of 25 surgical complications. My Step Father Andrew who raised me since I was one year old; died of a major heart attack and suffered with several strokes as well. He died at home in his sleep afterwards of a major heart attack. This was back in 1992 My awesome comforting though is that my Dad accepted the Lord Jesus, and went to be with the Lord.

It was a very trying couple of years, and then two years later, my Mother died, of a fatal heart attack at home. I was in hospital having another major spinal surgery for crushed lower spine which almost severed my spinal cord. The same day that I was discharged from hospital I dropped by for a few minutes to say hello, to Mom as she lived close to the hospital. I couldn't stay long was still in pain, after major surgery. It was the last time I saw her alive. She died a couple of days afterwards. I was left with all the arranging for her funeral & burial. Pain in my heart for loosing my Mother, and pain in my body, after recent surgery. My only comfort at that time lay in the fact that she also accepted the Lord as her Savior. I know I will see her again one day in heaven.

I know how much pets are loved, we always had one since I was a child in our family and continued the same with our own children too. The hardest thing is to put them down if their suffering is unbearable. It wasn't that long ago, 4 years or so, we put down our shi-poo named "Furby" who lived for 17 years. We loved him so much, I fell into depression until my husband and I decided to adopt a dog from the shelter this time around. Our little "Daisy" nicknames "Miss Daisy" & "Daisy Duke". She's a sweet little white toy poodle, who barks as loud as a big dog, and will smother you with loving kisses if you let her. She was already a senior when we adopted her, so the vets at the shelter determined. She was found hungry, dirty, on the street in winter in the month of February. Weve had her for almost 4 years come April this year. However, she could never replace "Furby" no other dog could; they are all different, character, personality, etc. We loved them all and hope to meet all of our furry friends one day in heaven too.

There are so many major battles with health and experiences I have lived through in my 72 years, and I've learned to trust God, no matter how bad things may look at the time. Give it over to God and let Him carry you through it all. He will guide us, and be with us, to the very end. Remember God loves you and yours, and God is but a prayer away. His sheep know His voice.

Much love in Jesus,:heart: :latin_cross:
YSIC,
Valerie

Hi 💜Valerie!

Thank you 🤗 So much for your SUPER SWEETLY comforting post for me!! I really loved hearing about your family history!! Maybe not the trials and sadness but just how hard life can be but He does really carry us through it all!! You Valerie are such a special person with a gift with your words to bless others!! You are so wonderful and loved! It’s been a long week already for me and wanted to post you much sooner so I’m sorry for that but appreciated your post back and I DO remember your precious Furby!! 🥰 I remember reading this site back when she was alive!! I’m so glad Daisy has brought you love and happiness!! I do pray our animals will be raptured with us right up to Heaven!!

I’m praying this is the “spring” He is finally arriving!!

💓Amanda

Amanda,:heart:

I'm glad my words were of comfort to you; that was my main objective. Also, I just wanted to let you know I know how you feel and what you are going through; things which I in my many God given years have gone through myself.

Remember, God loves you and yours. Get some well deserved rest, and let Jesus comfort you with
God's written and spoken words from the Holy Bible.

What an awesome thought,"Spring Rapture", thanks for sharing; Spring, my favorite season, would be the perfect timing for the Rapture. "From you lips to God's ears". Maranatha!!!:heart_eyes:

Hello Valerie and all!

So I have to say since I was questioning could my dream have been a warning of now what’s happened with this cornavirus and I’m convinced YES this is why he gave me that dream back in May of 2019!!

So as I was relooking back at words from Him I had journaled on 9/8/18 “do not be afraid. China”. I just had to add to this post because I didn’t realize that until relooking tonight!!

Wow! God is SO AWESOME and when he lays something on my heart I’m always left questioning ok Lord what does it
Mean!!?

He doesn’t want us to be afraid with this corona virus ! Yes it’s really sad how many have died so far and been affected but does seem this was set to happen and shows us how REALLY CLOSE the rapture is!! Are you guys ready!!!!!??!!!! Seems C L O S E!!😇🙋🏻‍♀️

💜Amanda

Hello Amanda & Everyone,

Amanda I believe your dream is the "red flag" warning of the corona virus, no doubt in my mind.

I also believe, it is a wake up call for more of the Chinese people to come to Jesus, because the time is short and His coming is at hand.

I too don't believe the Lord wants us to be afraid of this virus or any other; however, God wants us to be informed so that we can prevent some of the illness like the flue etc. I always tell my children to build up their system with supplements on top of eating whats good for you. My husband and I started years ago, taking a high dosage of Vitamin C, D, & E. It has really helped us as far as preventing the flu or colds. Praise the Lord we have been good in this area for years now without any colds, or viruses. The other thing, I tell my children and all who will listen, do not touch, or rub your eyes, neither touch your nose or mouth with your hands. These are open entry openings for any and all bacterial, infections, flu, or virus to enter and establish itself. Washing your hands and face if need be, as many times of day as necessary; especially if you been touching a surface and then rubbing any facial opening. Keep your immune system built up, and take small preventive measures and you should be fine.

Amanda, back in 2002/2003 when the SARS virus was in full force here in Toronto, and especially in the hospitals here; I was hospitalized for my first breast cancer surgery. The hospital I was in was infected with sick SARS patients too. I had to stay in hospital for four days then, and I asked the nurse who took care of me to pray for me. She said she prayed for each and all of her patients. The director of the hospital at that time ended dying with the SARS virus. I went home, virus free, and cancer free. God is still in control, therefore, have faith, that if we do our part; be it pray, as well as simple precautions, we are fairly safe of not contracting this virus.

To me it's another sign, that the Rapture is imminent, with all the prophesies coming to pass before our very eyes are happening with such speed and intensity.

Maranatha my dear Sister in Christ Jesus,

Listen, we can almost hear the Lord's calling us "COME UP HERE"

Look up our redemption draws nigh!

In Jesus' Love,

Valerie:heart:

Valerie 🤗

Your situation with the SARS yes must of been scary but wow how Jesus protected you!!

So true too about prevention of washing our hands and DO NOT touch your face at all! 🙅🏻‍♀️ His protection always prevails any virus/illness/cancer!! In church last Sunday our pastor said just because he we think we weren’t protected (a loved one passes on) doesn’t mean God let us down.. NO he truly gave that person the ultimate healing in Heaven!❤️

I saw your Canada post about the coronavirus and yes they’re saying it’s not a matter of if but when it will spread in the US. I know there are some cases here already but He said remember “do not be afraid. China” to me in 2018! I’m trusting that as well as I know you are too!!❣️

Have a great Friday and weekend! I believe we are almost home!!!!!!!!!!💖🌈

🥰Amanda

Amanda
Valerie 🤗

Your situation with the SARS yes must of been scary but wow how Jesus protected you!!

So true too about prevention of washing our hands and DO NOT touch your face at all! 🙅🏻‍♀️ His protection always prevails any virus/illness/cancer!! In church last Sunday our pastor said just because he we think we weren’t protected (a loved one passes on) doesn’t mean God let us down.. NO he truly gave that person the ultimate healing in Heaven!❤️

I saw your Canada post about the coronavirus and yes they’re saying it’s not a matter of if but when it will spread in the US. I know there are some cases here already but He said remember “do not be afraid. China” to me in 2018! I’m trusting that as well as I know you are too!!❣️

Have a great Friday and weekend! I believe we are almost home!!!!!!!!!!💖🌈

🥰Amanda
Amanda,

Thank you for sharing your response on this subject. Yes, Jesus protected me, as well as my husband, who was the only person allowed to stay with me, at the hospital. Jesus also answered my prayers with the first cancer, to heal me completely. Just recent healed me from another cancer, without any treatment except for taking the hydrogen food grade peroxide, and water treatment suggested by my brother.

Amanda, God is awesome, and our Heavenly Father loves us beyond any words of description. He even sent His only begotten Son Jesus to die for us, in our place, for our sins.
This is the greatest love there is, to give your life for another.....what love is this; can only be agape love; amen.

I know I will be completely healed when Jesus calls me to come up here, to Him at the Rapture; or if I should die beforehand. Should I die, beforehand, I will be completely healed in heaven. All in God's good grace and timing for each of our lives; only God knows what lies ahead for us.

Jesus loves you Amanda, and the Lord loves everyone, but not everyone loves the Lord; sad but true.

Soon we will leave for the heavenly promised land, Heaven....then we will return with the Lord, in battle, and Jesus will reign here on earth and in heaven; and we will reign with Jesus along side, in the positions the Lord will bestow upon each one of us; praise the Lord our God.

In Jesus' Love,
Maranatha,

Valerie:heart_eyes:

Amanda, Kathy, & Everyone...

Here is some promising news, from where else 'Israel"...Thanks be to God. Valerie

"Fair Use for Information & Discussion Purposes"

Israeli firm says it developed kit to diagnose coronavirus

An Israeli firm said it developed a kit to test for the coronavirus Thursday, sending its stocks soaring as the world hunts for an effective way to confirm who is carrying the fast-spreading contagion

https://www.timesofisrael.com/israeli-firm-says-it-developed-kit-to-diagnose-coronavirus/?utm_source=dlvr.it&utm_medium=twitter

Feb.28,2020

Israeli scientists: ‘In a few weeks, we will have coronavirus vaccine’
Israeli scientists are on the cusp of developing the first vaccine against the novel coronavirus, according to Science and Technology Minister Ofir Akunis. If all goes as planned, the vaccine could be ready within a few weeks and available in 90 days, according to a release.

https://www.jpost.com/HEALTH-SCIENCE/Israeli-scientists-In-three-weeks-we-will-have-coronavirus-vaccine-619101

Feb.27,2020

Bible Prophecy Update – March 1st, 2020