Rapture Flight to Heaven

​​​​​​​
Pre-Tribulation Rapture Forum ​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​

In Loving Memory
  April 29, 1947 - September 5, 2020

Update: On Saturday, September 5th, 2020, the founder, administrator, and head moderator of this forum, Valerie S., went Home to be with the Lord.  Her obituary can be found on https://memorials.demarcofuneralhomes.com/valerie-skrzyniak/4321619/index.php.

This posting is dedicated to the forever memory and honor of Valerie, who was the founder of, and the inspiration for, this Web site.  The Web site will continue to operate in Valerie's remembrance, as requested by her family.  God bless!

Dedicated to God  the Father, Son, & Holy Spirit​​​​​​​
1 Thessalonians 4:15-18

For this we say unto you by the word of the Lord, that we which are alive and remain unto the coming of the Lord shall not prevent them which are asleep.  For the Lord Himself will descend from heaven with a shout, with the voice of the archangel, and with the trump of God: and the dead in Christ shall rise first:  Then we which are alive and remain shall be caught up together with them in the clouds, to meet the Lord in the air and so shall we ever be with the Lord.  Wherefore comfort one another with these words.     

​​​​​​​2 Timothy 4:7-8
For I am already being poured out as a drink offering, and the time of my departure is at hand. I have fought the good fight, I have finished the race, I have kept the faith. Finally, there is laid up for me the crown of righteousness, which the Lord, the righteous Judge, will give to me on that Day, and not to me only but also to all who have loved His appearing

PRE-TRIBULATION RAPTURE - MAIN Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Jack VanImpe has gone home

In the arms of His Savior, Jack Van Impe is at rest
Please Lord comfort his wife Rexella and help her through all the coming days, in Jesus name

https://www.jvim.com/well-done-good-and-faithful-servant/

Re: Jack VanImpe has gone home

Regina,

What a good and faithful servant, Jack Van Impe was here on earth.
We will miss him here on earth; however, the rapture is at hand.
My prayers are with Rexella his wife. Jack Van Impe will be first to be Raptured, along with all the dead in Christ will rise first.

1 Thessalonians 4:15-18   
   For this we say unto you by the word of the Lord, that we which are alive and remain unto the coming of the Lord shall not prevent them which are asleep.  For the Lord Himself will descend from heaven with a shout, with the voice of the archangel, and with the trump of God: and the dead in Christ shall rise first:  Then we which are alive and remain shall be caught up together with them in the clouds, to meet the Lord in the air and so shall we ever be with the Lord.  Wherefore comfort one another with these words.

" For Dr. Jack Van Impe" who fought a good fight. Rest in peace dear brother in Christ. We will see you in heaven, at the imminent Rapture any time now."    

2 Timothy 4:7-8
For I am already being poured out as a drink offering, and the time of my departure is at hand. I have fought the good fight, I have finished the race, I have kept the faith. Finally, there is laid up for me the crown of righteousness, which the Lord, the righteous Judge, will give to me on that Day, and not to me only but also to all who have loved His appearing .

"Fair Use for Information & Discussion Purposes"

Are You Ready for the Rapture?

Jan. 19, 2020

Dr. Jack Van Impe
Born Jack Leo Van Impe
February 9, 1931
Freeport, Michigan, U.S.
Died January 18, 2020 (aged 88)
Education Detroit Bible Institute
Occupation televangelist and author
Known for Founder of Jack Van Impe Ministries International (JVIM)
Host of the Jack Van Impe Presents syndicated TV program
Title Dr. Jack Van Impe
Spouse(s) Dr. Rexella Mae Shelton (m. 1954)
Website https://www.jvim.com

Jack Leo Van Impe (February 9, 1931 – January 18, 2020) was an American televangelist known for his half-hour weekly television series Jack Van Impe Presents, an eschatological commentary on the news of the week through an interpretation of the Bible. The program airs around the world through both religious broadcasters and the purchase of paid programming time on commercial television stations. He was known as the "Walking Bible", having memorized most of the King James Version of the Bible. His wife, Rexella, shared his television ministry as co-host.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jack_Van_Impe

"Fair Use for Educational Purposes"

Dr. Jack Van Impe

Jack Van Impe Ministries

Well done, good and faithful servant…

Jan.20.2020

"Fair Use for Educational Purposes"

RARE Jack Van Impe Sermon - Prophetic Plans Predictions and Preparations

Sep 10, 2019

Dr. Jack Van Impe, in this RARE video sermon delivered at World Harvest Church, preaches on the prophetic plans, predictions and prophecies of the #EndTimes.

Hosted by Pastor Rod Parsley, Dr. Jack Van Impe preaches a powerful word at the Collide Prophecy Conference in 2010 concerning the #lastdays and addresses the top issues and questions people have about Bible prophecy.

Will there be a #Rapture? What about the European Union? What is the Mark of the Beast and how does that correlate with today’s technology? What’s happening in Israel today? Are we living in the final generation and when will Christ return?

Enjoy and Share

www.EncounterToday.com

About JVIM (From www.jvim.com)
Dr. Jack Van Impe has led more than 8 million to faith in Christ down through the years. He also has an impressive history of evangelistic ministry in large crusades and in partnership with well-known ministers such as W. A. Criswell, Dr. Robert Ketchem, Dr. Oswald J. Smith, Dr. Carl Baugh, Lance Latham, Dr. John Walvood, Dr. Billy Graham, Dr. Bob Jones II, Dr. Jerry Falwell, Dr. Torrey Johnson, M. R. DeHaan, Dr. Joseph Stowell, Sr., Charles Stanley, George Sweeting, Peter Marshall, Dr. J. Vernon McGee, Dr. Lee Roberson, Dr. Robert Cook, Jack Wyrsen, Dr. David Otis Fuller, Dr. Hyman Appleman, and many more!

Jack Van Impe Ministries offers a variety of life-changing programs that share the Gospel of the Lord Jesus Christ and prepare people for the latter days predicted in Bible prophecy.

"Fair Use for Educational Purposes{"

Dr. Jack Van Impe's Legacy and The Most Important Message He Ever Preached

Jan. 19,2020

Rest In Peace Dr. Jack Van Impe. You will be missed and remembered with love. This message was what was most important to Dr. Van Impe and we'd like to ask you to share this with as many people as you can as we celebrate his life and ministry.