Rapture Flight to Heaven

​​​​​​​
Pre-Tribulation Rapture Forum ​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​

In Loving Memory
  April 29, 1947 - September 5, 2020

Update: On Saturday, September 5th, 2020, the founder, administrator, and head moderator of this forum, Valerie S., went Home to be with the Lord.  Her obituary can be found on https://memorials.demarcofuneralhomes.com/valerie-skrzyniak/4321619/index.php.

This posting is dedicated to the forever memory and honor of Valerie, who was the founder of, and the inspiration for, this Web site.  The Web site will continue to operate in Valerie's remembrance, as requested by her family.  God bless!

Dedicated to God  the Father, Son, & Holy Spirit​​​​​​​
1 Thessalonians 4:15-18

For this we say unto you by the word of the Lord, that we which are alive and remain unto the coming of the Lord shall not prevent them which are asleep.  For the Lord Himself will descend from heaven with a shout, with the voice of the archangel, and with the trump of God: and the dead in Christ shall rise first:  Then we which are alive and remain shall be caught up together with them in the clouds, to meet the Lord in the air and so shall we ever be with the Lord.  Wherefore comfort one another with these words.     

​​​​​​​2 Timothy 4:7-8
For I am already being poured out as a drink offering, and the time of my departure is at hand. I have fought the good fight, I have finished the race, I have kept the faith. Finally, there is laid up for me the crown of righteousness, which the Lord, the righteous Judge, will give to me on that Day, and not to me only but also to all who have loved His appearing

PRE-TRIBULATION RAPTURE - MAIN Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Christmas Greeting - To Everyone - A Very Blessed Christmas & Happy New Year 2020 ..

Dear Ones in our Lord Jesus, A Very Blessed Christmas & Happy New Year 2020, to you, your families, and to all your loved ones. A specially blessing, for Merriment & Blessings, during this season; to Kathy, Michelle, Regina, Stephanie C., Beverly, Donna D., Amanda, Francesca, & your dear loved ones.

Christmas celebration are within days away now, and the New Year is not far behind. Amazing isn't it, another
year has almost past by.

Let's all remember to make Jesus Christ the center of Christmas, just like the Lord Jesus, is the center of our life. Afterall it is a day to remember the Lord's birth, with celebration, and rejoicing over. Make your voices heard, loud and clear, that we Christians, like myself who grew up celebrating Christ at Christmas, still do to this day. Our main focus was and still is, the birth of Jesus, and we greatly rejoice that Jesus came to save us from eternal hell and our sins. We are not ashamed of who we are, or whom we celebrate on that day and remember Jesus everyday, throughout the year.

This truly is something so magnificent to rejoice over. The world had laid in darkness for so long, with no Savior, until Jesus, our divine hope, the light of the world, appeared as a baby in the manger. Hallelujah!!! Heaven, the Angels rejoiced, the earth, nature, and those here on earth, for a Savior was born unto us all. A Savior to save the whole world from it's sins. Praise God!!! Therefore, rejoice with me here and with all your Sisters and Brothers in Christ Jesus, where ever they may be and shout it from the mountain tops, that "Jesus Christ is born"!!! O Happy Day when Christ was born!!!! Rejoice Heaven and Earth, Rejoice!!!

"Fair Use for Information & Discussion Purposes"

Joy to the World with Lyrics | Christmas Carol & Song

Go Tell It On The Mountain - Anne Murray

Re: Christmas Greeting - To Everyone - A Very Blessed Christmas & Happy New Year 2020 ..

Christmas Carols "Let's find the joy of celebrating the Lord's first coming to Earth...Sing Along

Link to many Christmas Hymns & Carols

http://pub37.bravenet.com/forum/static/show.php?usernum=3138553015&frmid=389&msgid=1422249&cmd=show

Re: Christmas Greeting - To Everyone - A Very Blessed Christmas & Happy New Year 2020 ..

"THE MORE YOU REJOICE THE MORE JOY YOU WILL HAVE"

Rejoicing With Exceedingly Great Joy – Matthew 2:1-12

Dec. 22, 2019

J.D. Farag

In a teaching titled, “Rejoicing With Exceedingly Great Joy,” out of Matthew 2:1-12, Pastor J.D. explains why we don’t have to be stressed or depressed this Christmas

I wish everybody who's a member of this bulletin board a merry Christmas!

Thankyou Kathy,

May you too have a wonderful and Blessed Christmas!....And also to everyone who reads RFTH!

In Jesus' Love,

Michelle.

Valerie and of course all here ❤️🎄

Merry Christmas! I really can’t believe this year felt like I blinked LITERALLY!! Im extra thankful for this special fellowship with you all and look forward to “the day” He comes for us and I get to meet you all!!🥰

Have a wonderful day tomorrow and happy new year 🎆

PS Valerie I loved all your words for all of us in the start of this thread!! We love you!!!

💓Amanda

Merry Christmas,

Kathy, Michelle, Amanda, & everyone who posts and reads here!

May God bless you one and all today and throughout the year!

Valerie

And she shall bring forth a son, and thou shalt call his name JESUS: for he shall save his people from their sins. (Matthew 1:21)

Reflection
Long did the world await His coming. Long did the people of God pine for the promised Seed. Long did we desire the advent of the one who would bring about the kingdom of God. And He has come! And He has risen! Christ came to earth in sinless perfection, lived His life in perfect holiness, gave up perfection to become our sin, and took up perfection once more in His resurrection! Praise the Lord for His salvation all you who believe!

https://www.blueletterbible.org/devotionals/promises/index.cfm?doy=360

Oh Little Town of Bethlehem - Steven Curtis Chapman

O Holy Night

For unto us a child is born, unto us a son is given: and the government shall be upon his shoulder: and his name shall be called Wonderful, Counsellor, The mighty God, The everlasting Father, The Prince of Peace. (Isaiah 9:6)

Reflection
As Christ came as a child to live and die for His people, so too will He come again arrayed in victory, charging forth in holy righteousness to announce the final consummation of His heavenly kingdom! Great shall be that day! Great in sorrow! Great in joy! All authority is given Him: to judge and to save. Trust upon the saving lifeblood of the risen Lord and rejoice in His return! Mighty will be His host and unparalleled the joy that shall reign eternal upon all His people!

https://www.blueletterbible.org/devotionals/promises/index.cfm?doy=361

For unto us a child is born, unto us a son is given: and the government shall be upon his shoulder: and his name shall be called Wonderful, Counsellor, The mighty God, The everlasting Father, The Prince of Peace. (Isaiah 9:6)

Reflection
As Christ came as a child to live and die for His people, so too will He come again arrayed in victory, charging forth in holy righteousness to announce the final consummation of His heavenly kingdom! Great shall be that day! Great in sorrow! Great in joy! All authority is given Him: to judge and to save. Trust upon the saving lifeblood of the risen Lord and rejoice in His return! Mighty will be His host and unparalleled the joy that shall reign eternal upon all His people!

https://www.blueletterbible.org/devotionals/promises/index.cfm?doy=361

January 7th, 2020

Merry Christmas to all those whom are celebrating Christmas!!!

God Bless You One and All! Merry Christmas & Happy New Year Jan. 14, 2020.

This is why I left the Christmas and New Year Greetings up to this date.

Next Christmas we'll be celebrating, with Jesus in heaven. The Rapture is definitely imminent, since what has happened recently and it looks like we are heading towards that day, very quickly now.

Maranatha!

Valerie

Merry Christmas to my Mom & Dad who are both with the Lord.

Merry Christmas to every else celebrating today as well.

God Bless you and yours; and may this be the year of the Rapture!

Maranatha!

Merry Christmas :christmas_tree: