Rapture Flight to Heaven

​​​​​​​
Pre-Tribulation Rapture Forum ​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​

In Loving Memory
  April 29, 1947 - September 5, 2020

Update: On Saturday, September 5th, 2020, the founder, administrator, and head moderator of this forum, Valerie S., went Home to be with the Lord.  Her obituary can be found on https://memorials.demarcofuneralhomes.com/valerie-skrzyniak/4321619/index.php.

This posting is dedicated to the forever memory and honor of Valerie, who was the founder of, and the inspiration for, this Web site.  The Web site will continue to operate in Valerie's remembrance, as requested by her family.  God bless!

Dedicated to God  the Father, Son, & Holy Spirit​​​​​​​
1 Thessalonians 4:15-18

For this we say unto you by the word of the Lord, that we which are alive and remain unto the coming of the Lord shall not prevent them which are asleep.  For the Lord Himself will descend from heaven with a shout, with the voice of the archangel, and with the trump of God: and the dead in Christ shall rise first:  Then we which are alive and remain shall be caught up together with them in the clouds, to meet the Lord in the air and so shall we ever be with the Lord.  Wherefore comfort one another with these words.     

​​​​​​​2 Timothy 4:7-8
For I am already being poured out as a drink offering, and the time of my departure is at hand. I have fought the good fight, I have finished the race, I have kept the faith. Finally, there is laid up for me the crown of righteousness, which the Lord, the righteous Judge, will give to me on that Day, and not to me only but also to all who have loved His appearing

PRE-TRIBULATION RAPTURE - MAIN Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
ISRAEL'S ELECTION IMPASSE AND SIGNS FOR THE CHURCH

Dear Valerie,

Blessings in the Name of Jesus Christ our Lord.

Valerie and all at RFTH,

I have been looking at the many converging signs for the Lord’s Return, and the close correlation of the Israeli election outcome with the Kaduri prediction/ prophecy is very interesting.

Here are 2 articles that reference it.

https://www.breakingisraelnews.com/131363/rabbi-kaduri-predicted-40-years-ago-that-current-election-difficulties-presage-messiah/

https://sputniknews.com/middleeast/201909241076877732-kabbalist-mystic-rabbi-predicted-bibi-gantz-showdown-would-end-in-politicians-fighting-in-heaven/

Rabbi Kaduri, many may remember, was shown that the Messiah is Yehoshua (Jesus) and wrote it down and sealed it to be opened one year after his death. He died in 2006.

The note was dismissed by other orthodox rabbis as fake, but it seems that God did give him knowledge of future events for Israel including the circumstances surrounding the inability to form a government as we reach Rosh Hashana 5780.

Quoting from the articles referenced above,

“According to the reports, Kaduri, whose advice, blessings and amulets were widely sought after during his lifetime, wrote a “hidden book” of prophesies in his youth.

In it, the religious scholar reportedly wrote that “On the eve of the year 5780 (2020 in the Hebrew calendar), the year of corrections, there will not be a government in Israel for an extended period and the various camps will be quarrel[ing] much without a decision on either side, and then, on Rosh Hashana (the Jewish new year) itself, they will fight in heaven, the holy side against the side of evil, and G-d and His entourage will decide between them. And this is all I can say, and from here I swore not to reveal more secrets and hidden things.”

According to News1, Kaduri’s prophecy about political turmoil besetting Israel makes reference to Parsimon’s Covenant, an ancient book by kabbalist Rabbi Sasson Hai Shoshani, which made reference to a period when “there will come one the day that two ministers win the government in the land of Israel. Both their names will be Benjamin and neither of them will succeed in establishing their government or kingship.”

“On that day,” the covenant continues, “know and understand that the King Messiah already stands at the doorway and on the Sabbath afterwards he will come and be revealed.”

Yes, Now we DO have 2 Ministers both named Benjamin vying for the leadership in Israel.

Israel (Jacob) had 12 sons, and Benjamin was the youngest or last – Benjamin Netanyahu is Israel’s 12th Prime minister. What a curious coincidence. As we know The Messiah, Yeshua, is Israel’s true King – “and the government shall be upon his shoulder” Praise His Wonderful Name.

ISAIAH 9:6

For unto us a child is born, unto us a son is given: and the government shall be upon his shoulder: and his name shall be called Wonderful, Counsellor, The mighty God, The everlasting Father, The Prince of Peace.

The Sabbath mentioned in the last paragraph of the aricle is, SHABBAT SHUVA – the “Sabbath of Return” and is the only Sabbath that occurs within the 10 days of awe between Rosh Hashana and The Day of Atonement.

I find this very interesting since we saw the sign of “The Door in the Sun” on 1st Elul, also highlighting this period of repentance leading up to The Day of Atonement.

In addition to the above comments, I was really stunned to see this word . appear on the Christchurch EQ list on 29 September (29 Elul)

G1207: deuteroprotos = the second Sabbath after the first.

- This word, as it appears in Luke 6, refers to the second Sabbath after the first at Passover – but in the context of this week and the Kaduri prophecy, I had to wonder if it was referring to the SHABBAT SHUVA mentioned there.

The Christchurch list gives information to the Church about world and prophetic events.

The Christchurch list also had a sequence of words during the month of ELUL that spoke of the “beloved being taken up” and what appears to be a day count to the very date of my Rapture dream in 2008 – which was soon after Obama’s election.

I was recently reminded that the Hebrew calendar for 2019 matches exactly that of 2008 – 11 years apart – and there are many parallels besides this one.

I wanted to share this with the readers so that they can consider these things that seem to be giving us more information and to encourage us all to keep watch, look up and rejoice!!

Blessings and Love in Jesus,

Michelle.

Re: ISRAEL'S ELECTION IMPASSE AND SIGNS FOR THE CHURCH

I've been praying for the longest time, on Benjamin Netanyahu's behalf, that he would remain in office as prime minister until the Rapture occurs, and that only the Rapture and nothing else would number his days in that office. I know that we cannot expect his time as prime minister to outlast the Church Age; when we go, either he will go with us, or he will be removed from office shortly afterward (hopefully, he will go with us!). But I pray that he will remain in that position until it's time for us to go.

Dear Michelle,

Thank you so much for sharing with us here this enlightening information. It gives us an uplift in hope that our expectation of the Lord's Coming at the Rapture is truly imminent, and in any moment now.

By the way, Pastor J.D. Faraq latest Prophecy Update video, stated that Ezekiel 38 is happening right now, listen to how positive and excited he is about it....wow, we are living in very exciting times right now.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4O43Mt3RwmI

Wouldn't it be awesome, if we could all be with the Lord, via the Rapture before this year is out!!!
Many like us, have been suffering through their own trials, and are so exhausted. No matter what comes along, we don't give in, or give up. Instead,we carry on even harder, with fervent prayers, trusting God and Bible studying, God's holy word for further understanding, of the timing of Jesus' Coming in the air. We are watching even closer than ever, because Jesus will redeem of our failing bodies as well, at the Rapture. This corruptible has to put on the incorruptible, and the Lord will wipe all of our tears away.

Kathy & Michelle, I too am glad that BB is still in power in these latter end times before, the Rapture.

Look up dear ones in Christ Jesus, our redemption draws nearer by the second.

Remembering my dear ones in my daily prayers!

In Jesus' Love,

Valerie

Maranatha!

Wouldn't it be awesome, if we could all be with the Lord, via the Rapture before this year is out!!!
Many like us, have been suffering through their own trials, and are so exhausted. No matter what comes along, we don't give in, or give up.

Jude v24 Now all glory to God, who is able to keep you from falling away and will bring you with great joy into his glorious presence without a single fault. 25 All glory to him who alone is God, our Savior through Jesus Christ our Lord. All glory, majesty, power, and authority are his before all time, and in the present, and beyond all time! Amen.

praying for God to install who He chooses to lead Israel and set in place the government for His purposes. those elected have not sorted out how to govern, but God knows what to do. Even if Bibi is cleared legally, a great number of the voters did not choose Likud. It would be a miracle for him to have a majority in a 3rd election or for those who have stood their ground against him to change their mind and back him and form a government now.

Daniel 2:19 During the night, the mystery was revealed to Daniel in a vision, and he blessed the God of heaven 20 and declared:

“Blessed be the name of God forever and ever,
for wisdom and power belong to Him.
21 He changes the times and seasons;
He removes kings and establishes them.
He gives wisdom to the wise
and knowledge to the discerning.
22 He reveals the deep and hidden things;
He knows what lies in darkness,
and light dwells with Him.

I didn't understand what was meant about Christchurch earthquakes. Is there a thread on the site that explains?
Our God bless and strengthen and encourage you Val, Kathy, Michelle and all who belong to Jesus.
Please bless us precious God with closer fellowship with You, to know You more clearly and more closely walk with You each day,
I ask this in Jesus name, amen

Hi Regina,

Thank you for your prayers for us all here, as Valerie said, many of God's people are suffering and prayers for the Body of Christ are very much needed and appreciated. The walk is so much easier with the prayer support of our brothers and sisters. May our dear Lord Jesus bless you in response to your loving prayers for us here on this site.

With regard to the Christchurch Earthquake list:- In 2010, after the 7.1 EQ in Christchurch, I was led to study the time markers attached to these quakes.I was shown to match the time references to the Greek (gentile) words from Strongs Concordance. I have been recording these ever since.There have been ongoing aftershocks every day since that major quake and I realized that The Lord was speaking through these birth pangs specifically to His Church. There could be between 1 and 10 or so quakes per day,each one yielding a word or string of words. The sequences of these reveal direct messages for Christ's Church ranging in topics about major world events, leaders,warnings for the Church, the antichrist and his rise and career, the sanctification of the Church and so on.

I have posted important messages from this list on occasion, but found that mostly folk are sceptical that God would speak in this way. Nevertheless,the information gleaned from these is still coming forth 9 years later and has proven to be remarkably accurate in matching some significant events, usually a little in advance of their occurrence.
This 'project'has been a discipline and faith building exercise for me personally, and has demonstrated how the Lord is intimately involved, as the Scriptures teach, in every minute facet of His creation and uses many of these things to teach and counsel his people in these last days.It has taken me deep into the Word of God to understand the nuances of the words that comprise the New Testament record as well as why each word is chosen in its particular usage and context - an endeavour that has revealed the heart of God in a most amazing way.
I hope this helps explain what I was referring to regarding these earthquakes in Christchurch.
I apologise for any confusion caused by this aspect of my post.

Blessings,

Michelle.

:sunflower: Michelle thank you for explaining

Kathy G.
I've been praying for the longest time, on Benjamin Netanyahu's behalf, that he would remain in office as prime minister until the Rapture occurs, and that only the Rapture and nothing else would number his days in that office. I know that we cannot expect his time as prime minister to outlast the Church Age; when we go, either he will go with us, or he will be removed from office shortly afterward (hopefully, he will go with us!). But I pray that he will remain in that position until it's time for us to go.
Kathy & All--

I too, pray for Bibi, as well as for the peace of Jerusalem, Israel, to boot. For they "both" need our prayers, don't they?

I also pray for Pres. Trump, his VP Mike Pence, as well as for those whom serve under them...and their families too. Pray that Pres. Trump wins his "much" deserved second 2020 Term in Office, don't all of you pray for that as well!?

Maranatha!
Tammy

Unless we're Raptured first!

Kathy G.
Unless we're Raptured first!
Right, Kathy.

Dr. Jack Van Impe nearly blew my mind, when in one of his & Rexella's most recent Sunday shows, suggested that we will be Raptured in 2-years. To think, I didn't think that he ever was a date-setter, did you? Anyhoo, we shall have to wait to see IF he might be on to something, but...we all know that not even Jesus, nor the angels know when He is coming to Rapture us. Only God, the Father knows, doesn't He!?

Maranatha!
Tammy