Rapture Flight to Heaven

​​​​​​​
Pre-Tribulation Rapture Forum ​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​

In Loving Memory
  April 29, 1947 - September 5, 2020

Update: On Saturday, September 5th, 2020, the founder, administrator, and head moderator of this forum, Valerie S., went Home to be with the Lord.  Her obituary can be found on https://memorials.demarcofuneralhomes.com/valerie-skrzyniak/4321619/index.php.

This posting is dedicated to the forever memory and honor of Valerie, who was the founder of, and the inspiration for, this Web site.  The Web site will continue to operate in Valerie's remembrance, as requested by her family.  God bless!

Dedicated to God  the Father, Son, & Holy Spirit​​​​​​​
1 Thessalonians 4:15-18

For this we say unto you by the word of the Lord, that we which are alive and remain unto the coming of the Lord shall not prevent them which are asleep.  For the Lord Himself will descend from heaven with a shout, with the voice of the archangel, and with the trump of God: and the dead in Christ shall rise first:  Then we which are alive and remain shall be caught up together with them in the clouds, to meet the Lord in the air and so shall we ever be with the Lord.  Wherefore comfort one another with these words.     

​​​​​​​2 Timothy 4:7-8
For I am already being poured out as a drink offering, and the time of my departure is at hand. I have fought the good fight, I have finished the race, I have kept the faith. Finally, there is laid up for me the crown of righteousness, which the Lord, the righteous Judge, will give to me on that Day, and not to me only but also to all who have loved His appearing

PRE-TRIBULATION RAPTURE - MAIN Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
DOJ Clears Trump Less Than 24 Hours After Pelosi's Impeachment Announcement

"Fair Use for Information & Educational Purposes"

The Department of Justice announced Wednesday that it opted not to investigate President Donald Trump over a controversial phone call he had in July with Ukrainian President Volodymyr Zelensky.

The news came hours after House Speaker Nancy Pelosi of California announced the start of an official impeachment probe.

“The actions of the Trump presidency revealed the dishonorable fact of the president’s betrayal of his oath of office, betrayal of our national security, and betrayal of the integrity of our elections,” Pelosi told reporters on Tuesday from the Capitol Building, according to ABC News.Pelosi cited the Ukraine controversy in her brief statement about impeachment.

Prior to the Wednesday release of the transcript of the call, Trump critics claimed the president was withholding $400 million in aid from Ukraine as a bargaining chip he was using to get Ukraine to investigate past activities of Democratic presidential candidate and former Vice President Joe Biden’s son.

TRENDING: Warren Lost When Confronted with Ethical Dilemma from Reporter

The transcript released by the White House does not mention the aid, which was eventually released to Ukraine in September.

Investigators looked into the call to see whether Trump had sought a sort of campaign contribution from Ukraine by asking Zelensky to probe the family of a political opponent, and decided there was no basis for a criminal investigation, The Washington Times reported.
The Department of Justice’s Criminal Division “reviewed the official record of the call and determined, based on the facts and applicable law, that there was no campaign finance violation and that no further action was warranted,” DOJ spokeswoman Kerri Kupec told HuffPost for an article published Wednesday.

She said all “relevant components of the Department agreed with this legal conclusion, and the Department has concluded the matter.”

Read more:

https://www.westernjournal.com/doj-clears-trump-less-24-hours-pelosis-impeachment-announcement/?ff_source=Email&ff_medium=WJBreaking&ff_campaign=ct-breaking&ff_content=western-journal

Re: DOJ Clears Trump Less Than 24 Hours After Pelosi's Impeachment Announcement

"Fair Use for Information & Discussion Purposes"

Ukrainian Official's Timeline Contradicts Whistleblower's Quid Pro Quo Accusation - Report

An account from an unnamed Ukrainian official presents a contradictory timeline of events that cast doubt on allegations that President Donald Trump’s call with Ukrainian President Volodymyr Zelensky was, in the words of a whisteblower’s complaint, used to determine the willingness of Ukraine to “play ball.”

The official told The New York Times that the Ukrainian government was unaware that the $391 million in military aid had been suspended by the Trump administration until a month after the phone call.

Media accounts and accusations from congressional Democrats have claimed that the call was part of a quid pro quo arrangement in which Trump wanted Ukraine to investigate past dealings of former Vice President Joe Biden’s son in exchange for the aid, Fox News reported.

But, as note by Fox News, “Republicans may seize on the apparent timeline inconsistencies and claim that if a quid pro quo was in place for the roughly $391 million in frozen aid, Ukrainian officials would know about it.”

A transcript of the call has shown that withholding aid was not discussed and Zelensky has repeatedly said that he never felt pressured by Trump to investigate the Bidens.

Read more:
https://www.westernjournal.com/ukrainian-officials-timeline-contradicts-whistleblowers-quid-pro-quo-accusation-report/?utm_source=push&utm_medium=westernjournalism&utm_content=2019-09-27&utm_campaign=pushtraffic

To think, Valerie, we have both God & Fox News to thank for all their digging in former VP Joe Biden & son, Hunter's shady dealings in both the Ukraine AND China.:+1: :clap:

So now, can we please get on with what "really" matters to us Americans!? Please!!!

BTW, I'm a very proud wearer of one of Pres. Trump's red MAGA hats.

Maranatha!

Tammy

Tammy,

Good for you, for standing up for what you believe, especially in your present President Trump.

I'm a Canadian, and I give a :point_up_2: and even in Canada, there are a some like myself, that like him.
Those that don't, are usually, the ones who are against life especially for a unborn baby. They love,
evil and evil doers and will spread lies about the President just to keep their eyes off the many good he has done.

Right now, we are in the process of Federal Canadian Elections, and I hope and pray that Andrew Scheer; who doesn't believe in abortion, and is a conservative, wins the elections with a majority government.

Our present Prime Minister Justin Trudeau, was elected by some who love the fact of legalizing marijuana. Some silly women and men, elected him, because they think he is handsome, and some because of his hair. Give me a break, these are ridiculous reasons, especially the last two, for elected a Prime Minister to represent their entire country.

At present Justin Trudeau's liberal government, has put our country into a tailspin. Spend, spend, spending, the Federal Government spending the people's money, and drawing this country into enormous debt. Our children's, children, and their children will be paying for this debt, if he stays another 4 years in power with a majority government and Prime Minister Canada is doomed to bankruptcy. He has legalized cannabis, and home grow ops in residential areas, where many are have fought against such and lost, to keep it out of their communities. House values going down, due to these grow ops; while grow ops go up...give me a break. Trudeau, has to go; otherwise there is no hope left. The elections are being held on Oct.21, 2019.

Thanks for sharing!

Valerie