Rapture Flight to Heaven

​​​​​​​
Pre-Tribulation Rapture Forum ​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​

In Loving Memory
  April 29, 1947 - September 5, 2020

Update: On Saturday, September 5th, 2020, the founder, administrator, and head moderator of this forum, Valerie S., went Home to be with the Lord.  Her obituary can be found on https://memorials.demarcofuneralhomes.com/valerie-skrzyniak/4321619/index.php.

This posting is dedicated to the forever memory and honor of Valerie, who was the founder of, and the inspiration for, this Web site.  The Web site will continue to operate in Valerie's remembrance, as requested by her family.  God bless!

Dedicated to God  the Father, Son, & Holy Spirit​​​​​​​
1 Thessalonians 4:15-18

For this we say unto you by the word of the Lord, that we which are alive and remain unto the coming of the Lord shall not prevent them which are asleep.  For the Lord Himself will descend from heaven with a shout, with the voice of the archangel, and with the trump of God: and the dead in Christ shall rise first:  Then we which are alive and remain shall be caught up together with them in the clouds, to meet the Lord in the air and so shall we ever be with the Lord.  Wherefore comfort one another with these words.     

​​​​​​​2 Timothy 4:7-8
For I am already being poured out as a drink offering, and the time of my departure is at hand. I have fought the good fight, I have finished the race, I have kept the faith. Finally, there is laid up for me the crown of righteousness, which the Lord, the righteous Judge, will give to me on that Day, and not to me only but also to all who have loved His appearing

PRE-TRIBULATION RAPTURE - MAIN Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Iran War Imminent? Trump Says US "Locked And Loaded" To Respond To Saudi Attack

"Fair Use for Information & Discussion Purposes"

by Tyler Durden
Mon, 09/16/2019 - 05:55

Just as the price of oil was settling down from its record surge, it spiked once again, following a tweet by president Trump which has made war with Iran virtually inevitable.

Just before 7pm, Trump tweeted that "Saudi Arabia oil supply was attacked. There is reason to believe that we know the culprit, are locked and loaded depending on verification, but are waiting to hear from the Kingdom as to who they believe was the cause of this attack, and under what terms we would proceed!"

Read more at link below:

https://www.zerohedge.com/geopolitical/iran-war-imminent-trump-says-us-locked-and-loaded-respond-saudi-attack

[/b]

Re: Iran War Imminent? Trump Says US "Locked And Loaded" To Respond To Saudi Attack

Prophecy Alert: “Iran Is Ready To ROCK The Holy Land”

Re: Iran War Imminent? Trump Says US "Locked And Loaded" To Respond To Saudi Attack

Prophecy Update: This Is A Critical Week!!!

Watchman On The Wall 88
71.4K subscribers

With Israeli elections tomorrow ( Tuesday September 17) and the revealing of the deal of the century Peace Plan to shortly follow and the Middle East like a powder keg about to explode or a runner band extended back about to snap... this is a critical week and the next few weeks following Israeli elections looks like it could be huge in regards to the further push to the fulfillment of certain Biblical Prophecies.

Jesus Is Coming Soon! Repent and believe the Gospel and be converted today!

Follow me on twitter:
https://mobile.twitter.com/Watchman61088

Breaking: "War Or Peace" Gantz or Netanyahu ?

This is what I read about the situation.

Trump: It Looks Like Iran Hit Saudis, No Military Option Yet
https://www.apnews.com/3c3ce6a941f5489eaa778ccc5db2437c

The Latest: State Media Says Iran Sends U.S. Official Warning
https://www.apnews.com/eff39b7e39c34537a5036c88cea9df8d

Hi Donna,

Thanks for sharing the post and the two interesting links above.

Here's more information on the subject in this video below:

Prophecy Update End Times News Headlines - 9/18/19

Published on Sep 18, 2019

Breaking "Massive Israel & Saudi Arabia Attack On Iran"

Published on Sep 20, 2019

Night Shadows 092819 EMERGENCY FLASH UPDATE WAR IN MIDDLE EAST

TONIGHT’S SHOW:

According to news coming out of Israel and no-where else, Saudi Arabia was attack by Iran or its proxies and many troops were killed. This appears to me to be the start of Daniel 8, which will rapidly engulf the USA and others forces as each side moves to protect their interests in the energy wars now developing. Then we have a new movie released on the same day as the Sanhedrin sacrificed a goat in the return to law and law keeping and the rise of the ANTICHRIST system. The new movie was about the killing of the patriots and the Christians by the leftist communists - time to lock and load and make it very expensive for those who go out to do the killing and more..

Breaking “Iranian Houthi Rebels Capture & Kill Thousands Of Saudi Troops”