Rapture Flight to Heaven

​​​​​​​
Pre-Tribulation Rapture Forum ​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​

In Loving Memory
  April 29, 1947 - September 5, 2020

Update: On Saturday, September 5th, 2020, the founder, administrator, and head moderator of this forum, Valerie S., went Home to be with the Lord.  Her obituary can be found on https://memorials.demarcofuneralhomes.com/valerie-skrzyniak/4321619/index.php.

This posting is dedicated to the forever memory and honor of Valerie, who was the founder of, and the inspiration for, this Web site.  The Web site will continue to operate in Valerie's remembrance, as requested by her family.  God bless!

Dedicated to God  the Father, Son, & Holy Spirit​​​​​​​
1 Thessalonians 4:15-18

For this we say unto you by the word of the Lord, that we which are alive and remain unto the coming of the Lord shall not prevent them which are asleep.  For the Lord Himself will descend from heaven with a shout, with the voice of the archangel, and with the trump of God: and the dead in Christ shall rise first:  Then we which are alive and remain shall be caught up together with them in the clouds, to meet the Lord in the air and so shall we ever be with the Lord.  Wherefore comfort one another with these words.     

​​​​​​​2 Timothy 4:7-8
For I am already being poured out as a drink offering, and the time of my departure is at hand. I have fought the good fight, I have finished the race, I have kept the faith. Finally, there is laid up for me the crown of righteousness, which the Lord, the righteous Judge, will give to me on that Day, and not to me only but also to all who have loved His appearing

PRE-TRIBULATION RAPTURE - MAIN Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
A SIGN IN THE SUN - THE DOOR - Interesting video and email received from Michelle

Dear Valerie,
How are you? Been thinking of you and sending up prayers still for your family.

I saw this video, and wondered if you would find it interesting for posting.

A SIGN IN THE SUN - THE DOOR
On the first day of the month that will lead up to Rosh Hashanah a sign was seen in the sun. NOTE: This month the Hebrew and Gregorian Calendars, Elul 5779 and September 2019 have the day of their month synchronised for the entire month, meaning Elul 1st and September 1st will be on the same day etc. This is a rare occurrence which happens ...
www.youtube.com

A dalet (door) in/on the sun on the 1st day of the month of ELUL = the month of Teshuvah (repentance) leading up to Day of Atonement.

One other Scripture that came to mind while I was watching this is Revelation 4:1 -

"After this I looked, and, behold, a door was opened in heaven; and the first voice which I heard was as it were of a trumpet talking with me, which said, Come up hither, and I will shew thee things which must be hereafter.

I thought that it may be of some interest and encouragement,
that the "signs" are still being given for us to "look up" and be in earnest expectation for the Coming King.

Blessings and Love in Jesus,

Michelle.

Re: A SIGN IN THE SUN - THE DOOR - Interesting video and email received from Michelle

Dear Michelle,

Thanks for your prayers and thoughts; we trust God each and everyday to come through for our daughter Lora.

I too have been thinking how everything has been going with you and yours. Sending much prayer, peace and love your way.

I found this video and your email, most interesting, and indeed an encouraging for those who are still watching for our Lord's coming at the Rapture.

I especially found this information in your email and scripture below, most interesting.

"A dalet (door) in/on the sun on the 1st day of the month of ELUL = the month of Teshuvah (repentance) leading up to Day of Atonement.

One other Scripture that came to mind while I was watching this is Revelation 4:1 -

"After this I looked, and, behold, a door was opened in heaven; and the first voice which I heard was as it were of a trumpet talking with me, which said, Come up hither, and I will shew thee things which must be hereafter "

There are many scripture which speak of God as a Sun, light of the world, etc. as well; see some verses below:

Psalm 84:11 King James Version (KJV)

11 For the Lord God is a sun and shield: the Lord will give grace and glory: no good thing will he withhold from them that walk uprightl

John 8:12 When Jesus spoke again to the people, he said, "I am the light of the world." (The "light of the world" is the Sun.)

John 9:5 While I am in the world, I am the light of the world. (The "light of the world" is the Sun.)
Matthew 4:16 The people living in darkness have seen a great light; on those living in the land of the shadow of death a light has dawned." (The light is the Sun)
Matthew 17:2 His face shone like the sun, and his clothes became as white as the light.

Yes, I believe, this is an encouragement for the Bride of Jesus, for we are told we would see signs of His coming in the Heavenlies, as well. Thanks so much for sharing. Look up our redemption draws nigh!!!

In Jesus' Love,

Maranatha!

Valerie

P.S.

Pertaining to the door.

John 10:9-16 New King James Version (NKJV)
9 I am the door.
If anyone enters by Me, he will be saved, and will go in and out and find pasture. 10 The thief does not come except to steal, and to kill, and to destroy. I have come that they may have life, and that they may have it more abundantly.