Rapture Flight to Heaven

​​​​​​​
Pre-Tribulation Rapture Forum ​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​

In Loving Memory
  April 29, 1947 - September 5, 2020

Update: On Saturday, September 5th, 2020, the founder, administrator, and head moderator of this forum, Valerie S., went Home to be with the Lord.  Her obituary can be found on https://memorials.demarcofuneralhomes.com/valerie-skrzyniak/4321619/index.php.

This posting is dedicated to the forever memory and honor of Valerie, who was the founder of, and the inspiration for, this Web site.  The Web site will continue to operate in Valerie's remembrance, as requested by her family.  God bless!

Dedicated to God  the Father, Son, & Holy Spirit​​​​​​​
1 Thessalonians 4:15-18

For this we say unto you by the word of the Lord, that we which are alive and remain unto the coming of the Lord shall not prevent them which are asleep.  For the Lord Himself will descend from heaven with a shout, with the voice of the archangel, and with the trump of God: and the dead in Christ shall rise first:  Then we which are alive and remain shall be caught up together with them in the clouds, to meet the Lord in the air and so shall we ever be with the Lord.  Wherefore comfort one another with these words.     

​​​​​​​2 Timothy 4:7-8
For I am already being poured out as a drink offering, and the time of my departure is at hand. I have fought the good fight, I have finished the race, I have kept the faith. Finally, there is laid up for me the crown of righteousness, which the Lord, the righteous Judge, will give to me on that Day, and not to me only but also to all who have loved His appearing

PRE-TRIBULATION RAPTURE - MAIN Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
THE FIVE LOAVES & THE TWO FISHES; THE SEVEN LOAVES & TWO SMALL FISHES (ANAGRAMS)

Donna Danna (8 Sep 2019)
"THE FIVE LOAVES & THE TWO FISHES; THE SEVEN LOAVES & TWO SMALL FISHES or A FEW LITTLE FISHES (ANAGRAMS)"

IF LOVE, SAVE, or SAVE OF EVIL are 2 anagrams for "FIVE LOAVES." (Matt. 14:17, Luke 9:13)
AND HOSTS WIFE is an anagram for "AND TWO FISHES." (Matt. 14:17, Luke 9:13)
LOVE, SAVE, HE FIT is an anagram for "THE FIVE LOAVES." (Matt. 14:19, Mark 6:41, Luke 9:16)
AND HOSTS THE WIFE is an anagram for "AND THE TWO FISHES." (Matt. 14:19, Mark 6:41, Luke 9:16)
LO, SAVE is an anagram for "LOAVES." (Matt. 14:19, Mark 6:41 & 43)
GRAFTS THE MEN is an anagram for "THE FRAGMENTS." (Matt. 14:20, Mark 6:43, Luke 9:17, John 6:12)
AM THE TRAINED is an anagram for "THAT REMAINED." (Matt. 14:20, Mark 6:43, Luke 9:17, John 6:12)
WE'VE BLEST TASK is an anagram for "TWELVE BASKETS." (Matt. 14:20, Mark 6:43, Luke 9:17, John 6:13)
OH, UNFIT MEN SAVED is an anagram for "FIVE THOUSAND MEN." (Matt. 14:21, Mark 6:44, Luke 9:14, John 6:10)

HUNTED WORD is an anagram for "TWO HUNDRED." (Mark 6:37, John 6:7)
PONDER, WORTHY BE FAN is an anagram for "PENNYWORTH OF BREAD." (Mark 6:37, John 6:7)
A MOVE, YAHWEH ONLY SAVE is an anagram for "HOW MANY LOAVES HAVE YE?" (Matt. 15:34, Mark 6:38, 8:5)
SEEN A GOD is an anagram for "GO AND SEE." (Mark 6:38)
SAVED WIFE, NOT FISH is an anagram for "FIVE AND TWO FISHES." (Mark 6:38)
SAVABLE DOER, THANK is an anagram for "AND BRAKE THE LOAVES." (Mark 6:41)
I AM HOSTS THE WIFE NIGH, HE'LL ADD DEVOTED MAN is an anagram for "THE TWO FISHES AND DIVIDED HE AMONG THEM ALL." (Mark 6:41)
LO, HE SENDS OFF FAITHFUL, GRAFTS THE MEN is an anagram for "FULL OF THE FRAGMENTS AND OF THE FISHES." (Mark 6:43)
FED, FAITH SHONE, or SHE FED ON FAITH, or HE'S FED ON FAITH are 3 anagrams for "AND OF THE FISHES." (Mark 6:43, John 6:11)
LO, HE TO SAVE FEAT, or HE SAVE TOTAL FOE are 2 anagrams for "EAT OF THE LOAVES." (Mark 6:44)

SAVABLE, I'VE HOLY FATHER, or SAVABLE, EVER HOLY FAITH are 2 anagrams for "HATH FIVE BARLEY LOAVES." (John 6:9)
SAVABLE, FIERY LOVE is an anagram for "FIVE BARLEY LOAVES." (John 6:9)
AND WAS LOST HIMSELF is an anagram for "AND TWO SMALL FISHES." (John 6:9)
OH, NOTING BLEST is an anagram for "NOTHING BE LOST." (John 6:12)
SAVE, BE HOLY, LIVE AFTER or THY LOAF SAVE BELIEVER are 2 anagrams for "THE FIVE BARLEY LOAVES." (John 6:13) (Thy Loaf would be the Bread of Life who is Jesus Christ.)
RECLAIM, or I'M CLEAR are 2 anagrams for "MIRACLE." (John 6:14)

AH, SINNED, YET SAVED is an anagram for "AND THEY SAID, SEVEN." (Matt. 15:34, Mark 8:5)
FAITHLESS WANTED LIFE is an anagram for "AND A FEW LITTLE FISHES." (Matt. 15:34)
HEAVEN'S SET LOVE is an anagram for "THE SEVEN LOAVES." (Matt. 15:36, Mark 8:6)
HEADS FISHNET is an anagram for "AND THE FISHES." (Matt. 15:36)
SAME SELFISH FLAW, or HI, SELFSAME FLAWS are 2 anagrams for "A FEW SMALL FISHES." (Mark 8:7)
B MAKER, HE TO NET is an anagram for "THE BROKEN MEAT." (Matt. 15:37, Mark 8:8)
BLEST, THANKFUL, SAVES LATEST FEW, or BLEST, THANKFUL AS TWELVE FEAST is an anagram for "THAT WAS LEFT SEVEN BASKETS FULL." (Matt. 15:37)
SAVEST, WE BLEST, THANK, FEAST, or WHAT BLEST TASKS, EVEN FEAST are 2 anagrams for "THAT WAS LEFT SEVEN BASKETS." (Mark 8:8)
HUMANS UNDERFOOT is an anagram for "FOUR THOUSAND MEN." (Matthew 15:38)
THOU ABOUNDS FAR OUT is an anagram for "ABOUT FOUR THOUSAND." (Mark 8:9)