Rapture Flight to Heaven

​​​​​​​
Pre-Tribulation Rapture Forum ​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​

In Loving Memory
  April 29, 1947 - September 5, 2020

Update: On Saturday, September 5th, 2020, the founder, administrator, and head moderator of this forum, Valerie S., went Home to be with the Lord.  Her obituary can be found on https://memorials.demarcofuneralhomes.com/valerie-skrzyniak/4321619/index.php.

This posting is dedicated to the forever memory and honor of Valerie, who was the founder of, and the inspiration for, this Web site.  The Web site will continue to operate in Valerie's remembrance, as requested by her family.  God bless!

Dedicated to God  the Father, Son, & Holy Spirit​​​​​​​
1 Thessalonians 4:15-18

For this we say unto you by the word of the Lord, that we which are alive and remain unto the coming of the Lord shall not prevent them which are asleep.  For the Lord Himself will descend from heaven with a shout, with the voice of the archangel, and with the trump of God: and the dead in Christ shall rise first:  Then we which are alive and remain shall be caught up together with them in the clouds, to meet the Lord in the air and so shall we ever be with the Lord.  Wherefore comfort one another with these words.     

​​​​​​​2 Timothy 4:7-8
For I am already being poured out as a drink offering, and the time of my departure is at hand. I have fought the good fight, I have finished the race, I have kept the faith. Finally, there is laid up for me the crown of righteousness, which the Lord, the righteous Judge, will give to me on that Day, and not to me only but also to all who have loved His appearing

PRE-TRIBULATION RAPTURE - MAIN Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
"Jesus in the City parade" prayers, worship,in supporting the rights of new Chick-fil-A in Toront

The Jesus parade was on Saturday, after these colorful protestors made a ruckus in front of the New Chick Fil A in Toronto on Friday

Read and see the pictures listed at this link just below the subject.

Protesters rally at Chick-fil-A opening in Toronto over owner’s record on LGBTQ issues

https://www.thestar.com/news/gta/2019/09/06/protesters-rally-at-chick-fil-a-opening-in-toronto-over-owners-record-on-lgbtq-issues.html

My Comments

Link to these colorful protestors mentioned above...upset that the owner of Chick Fil A supports Christian biblical values in marriage, etc., and he supports likewise groups of Christian with his money. It's his business and his money, and it's not up to anyone except him.

What's wrong with that, isn't he allowed to voice, support, his Christian beliefs and support those who do likewise with his money. What a hateful bunch of protestors, do they go to every restaurant and ask the owner who they support in order to get a bite to eat. Give me a break, will you! He stated everyone is welcome to come and eat in his restaurant. Thank God for Christians who are not afraid to stand up and speak out, and show what Christianity means. Better still, thank God for Christians who are not ashamed of Jesus, worshipping and praying in public. My love and prayers goes out to the owner, the Jesus parade crowd, and to all who are not ashamed of Jesus, especially in public. We love you Jesus!!! Valerie

"Fair Use for Information & Discussion Purposes"

Prayer meets poultry as Jesus in the City parade stops by Toronto’s new Chick-fil-A

Emily Mathieu

Sat., Sept. 7, 2019

It was a raucous and colourful celebration of faith, served up with gospel music, dancing and a small side order of politics.

Toronto’s Jesus in the City parade made a brief and seemingly unscheduled stop in front of a newly opened Chick-fil-A restaurant on Yonge and Bloor Sts. on Saturday afternoon, to pray for a U.S.-based company they feel should enjoy the right to religious freedom in Canada.

Controversial Rev. Charles McVety led a prayer asking “that we have peace and security and Chick-fil-A has freedom as any other business in this country to operate.”

The grand opening of the first Toronto location of the chain restaurant Friday was met with colourful protest by members of the LGBTQ community and allies — criticizing a company they say has a history of supporting anti-LGBTQ causes. Meanwhile, long lines of customers were eager to try out the popular American fare. The operator of the downtown location has pledged that “all Torontonians” and their opinions will be welcome.

Despite the slightly political turn, during Saturday’s event, parade founder Rev. Ayanna Solomon had stressed that politics is not meant to play any part in this particular parade and that it can in fact interfere with the unity they strive for at the event, now in its 20th year.

“There are several different opinions within the Christian faith,” said Solomon, speaking with the Star before the walk and dancing kicked off. “I tell them no political agenda. If you have that it’s another event. It takes away from our worship and our purpose. My desire was to worship him with the colour and dance and music.”

That love for music and colour was on full display, with hundreds marching, dancing, singing and waving banners and signs during about an hour-long procession through a downtown loop that started at Queen’s Park.

Leading up the front was John Hodge, who has played the role of Jesus 17 times. Hodge said he got the part because the night before the first parade they hadn’t found somebody to step into the role.

Read more at link below:

https://www.thestar.com/news/gta/2019/09/07/prayer-meets-poultry-as-jesus-in-the-city-parade-stops-by-torontos-new-chick-fil-a.html