Rapture Flight to Heaven

​​​​​​​
Pre-Tribulation Rapture Forum ​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​

In Loving Memory
  April 29, 1947 - September 5, 2020

Update: On Saturday, September 5th, 2020, the founder, administrator, and head moderator of this forum, Valerie S., went Home to be with the Lord.  Her obituary can be found on https://memorials.demarcofuneralhomes.com/valerie-skrzyniak/4321619/index.php.

This posting is dedicated to the forever memory and honor of Valerie, who was the founder of, and the inspiration for, this Web site.  The Web site will continue to operate in Valerie's remembrance, as requested by her family.  God bless!

Dedicated to God  the Father, Son, & Holy Spirit​​​​​​​
1 Thessalonians 4:15-18

For this we say unto you by the word of the Lord, that we which are alive and remain unto the coming of the Lord shall not prevent them which are asleep.  For the Lord Himself will descend from heaven with a shout, with the voice of the archangel, and with the trump of God: and the dead in Christ shall rise first:  Then we which are alive and remain shall be caught up together with them in the clouds, to meet the Lord in the air and so shall we ever be with the Lord.  Wherefore comfort one another with these words.     

​​​​​​​2 Timothy 4:7-8
For I am already being poured out as a drink offering, and the time of my departure is at hand. I have fought the good fight, I have finished the race, I have kept the faith. Finally, there is laid up for me the crown of righteousness, which the Lord, the righteous Judge, will give to me on that Day, and not to me only but also to all who have loved His appearing

PRE-TRIBULATION RAPTURE - MAIN Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
BE YE DOERS OF THE WORD & NOT HEARERS ONLY (ANAGRAMS)

Donna Danna (18 Aug 2019)
"BE YE DOERS OF THE WORD & NOT HEARERS ONLY (ANAGRAMS)"

REVERE BODY, FLEW HOME, or HEY, SO BE REMOVED, FLEW, or HOME BY EL, WED FOREVER, or HOME FOREVER, WED BY EL, or BE WED, ME FOREVER HOLY, or MOVE, R FREE, BE WED, HOLY are 6 anagrams for "WHEREFORE MY BELOVED." (James 1:19)
HER VENERABLY BETTER MEN is an anagram for "BRETHREN LET EVERY MAN BE." (James 1:19)
FAITH TOWERS, or SWIFTER OATH, or HEARTS OF WIT are 3 anagrams for "SWIFT TO HEAR. (James 1:19)
LO, STOP, WE ASK is an anagram for "SLOW TO SPEAK." (James 1:19)
O, SLOW THWART is an anagram for "SLOW TO WRATH." (James 1:19)
WOW, APOSTLES LOOK THWARTS is an anagram for "SLOW TO SPEAK, SLOW TO WRATH." (James 1:19)

WHAM, AFFRONT OTHER, or WHAM, HOT AFFRONTER, or THROW MAN HEART OFF, or THREW MARATHON OFF, or FOE WRATH, MAN FROTH, or OH, OFFER THWART MAN are 6 anagrams for "FOR THE WRATH OF MAN." (James 1:20)
ROGUISH DOGS THEN WORK TO SOFTEN THEE is an anagram for "WORKETH NOT THE RIGHTEOUSNESS OF GOD." (James 1:20)

FOR HEART REPEL AWAY is an anagram for "WHEREFORE LAY APART." (James 1:21)
HELL'S FINALIST, or NILL, FAITHLESS are 2 anagrams for "ALL FILTHINESS." (James 1:21)
FITLY PURSUE, or LET US PURIFY are 2 anagrams for "AND SUPERFLUITY." (James 1:21)
UNSAFE ON SIGHT, or SOUGHT FANNIES are 2 anagrams for "OF NAUGHTINESS." (James 1:21)
EVEN A NEW ME, I'D SEEK CHRIST is an anagram for "AND RECEIVE WITH MEEKNESS." (James 1:21)
HEED, GET FRONTWARD, or GOD, FATHER DREW NET are 2 anagrams for "THE ENGRAFTED WORD." (James 1:21)
WHICH BE FATHER'S, WANTED GODLIER, or WHICH FRONTWISE BE GLAD HEARTED are 2 anagrams for "THE ENGRAFTED WORD WHICH IS ABLE " (James 1:21)
SEAL, ALSO WHICH VIRTUOUS OBEYS is an angram for "WHICH IS ABLE TO SAVE YOUR SOULS." (James 1:21)
TO USE SAVORY SOUL, or YES, TO SAVOUR SOUL are 2 anagrams for "TO SAVE YOUR SOULS." (James 1:21)

BUT OBEYED WORDS THEREOF is an anagram for "BUT BE YE DOERS OF THE WORD." (James 1:22)
AND EARNESTLY HONOR is an anagram for "AND NOT HEARERS ONLY." (James 1:22)
REVIEWING YOU'VE COLDNESS is an anagram for "DECEIVING YOUR OWN SELVES." (James 1:22)

HEARER, WHO AFAR, OBEY NOT, DIFFER is an anagram for "FOR IF ANY BE A HEARER OF THE WORD."
(James 1:23)
NO ARDENT ADO is an anagram for "AND NOT A DOER." (James 1:23)
O, U LIKE THE SIN is an anagram for "HE IS LIKE UNTO." (James 1:23)
AH, AM GONE BLIND is an anagram for "A MAN BEHOLDING." (James 1:23)
HEAR FACTUAL SIN is an anagram for "HIS NATURAL FACE." (James 1:23)
AS SIGNAL, or ALAS SIGN are 2 anagrams for "IN A GLASS." (James 1:23)

FOR HE BEHELD HOME'S FILTH, or FOR HE BEHELD I'M HOT FLESH are 2 anagrams for "FOR HE BEHOLDETH HIMSELF." (James 1:24)
HANDY EGO WASH IT, or WHAT IS HANDY EGO are 2 anagrams for "AND GOETH HIS WAY." (James 1:24)
AND FORGET THAT RIGHT, SET WAY is an anagram for "AND STRAIGHTWAY FORGETTETH." (James 1:24)
NO SHAME, FAN WARMTH WANE is an anagram for "WHAT MANNER OF MAN HE WAS." (James 1:24)

BUT WHO SO LET HOOK is an anagram for "BUT WHO SO LOOKETH." (James 1:25)
O, IT THEN PERFECT, LOFTIER BYLAW, or FETCH, POINT TO FREE LIBERTY LAW are 2 anagrams for "INTO THE PERFECT LAW OF LIBERTY." (James 1:25)
U ANOINT THE ENTRENCHED is an for "AND CONTINUETH THEREIN." (James 1:25)
HE BEING HEREAFTER NOT FOUL RAG, or FREE HEART, HE BEING NOT FOUL RAG are 2 anagrams for "HE BEING NOT A FORGETFUL HEARER." (James 1:25)
U DO FATHER'S WORK, BOTH SHALL BE IN TEAM, or HAIL, BE BLEST, HOT MAN, U DO FATHER'S WORK, or HOT MAN, FATHER HAS LET US DO BIBLE WORK are 3 anagrams for "BUT A DOER OF THE WORK THIS MAN SHALL BE." (James 1:25)
SEND SHIELD BESIDE is an anagram for "BLESSED IN HIS DEED." (James 1:25)

AIM OF GUY, ANNOY MAN is an anagram for "IF ANY MAN AMONG YOU." (James 1:26)
B SEEMLIER GUISE TOO, or O, STORIES BEGUILE ME, or OR SEE EULOGISM BITE are 3 anagrams for "SEEM TO BE RELIGIOUS." (James 1:26)
AND HUGE SIN TO NOT BRIDLETH, or AND EGO NUT BRIDLETH NOT HIS are 2 anagrams for "AND BRIDLETH NOT HIS TONGUE." (James 1:26)
EGO NUT is an anagram for "TONGUE." (James 1:26)
BUT HE EVICTED OR WE HATH SIN is an anagram for "BUT DECEIVETH HIS OWN HEART." (James 1:26)
IT'S SIN SHAM, AN EVIL ORIGIN is an anagram for "THIS MAN'S RELIGION IS VAIN." (James 1:26)

PURE OIL, REIGN, or U R EL, I NO GRIPE are 2 anagrams for "PURE RELIGION." (James 1:27)
BE LORD IN UNDEAF, FEED, or BE LORD, DEFINE UNDEAF, or BOLDER IN UNDEAF, FEED, or DEFINE BOLDER, UNDEAF, or NOBLER DEED IF UNDEAF, or NOBLE DEED IF R UNDEAF, or DEFEND LIFE, ABOUNDER, or LIFE DEFENDER ABOUND, or LO, BEFRIENDED UNDEAF, or EL DO BEFRIEND UNDEAF, or A BRIDE UNOFFENDED EL, or REFINED, ABOUND, EL FED, or REFINED, UNDEAF, O B LED are 13 anagrams for "AND UNDEFILED BEFORE." (James 1:27)
AND THIS HIS THAT GOD FREE, or THIS IS HAND THAT GOD FREED are 2 anagrams for "GOD AND THE FATHER IS THIS." (James 1:27)
HE VISIT TOT is an anagram for "TO VISIT THE." (James 1:27)
WITHDRAW ONE'S SAD SELF, or WIDOWS LESS AFTERHAND, or WIDOWS RATED HALFNESS, or FATED WARD, HIS LOWNESS, or HEADLESS NOW FITS WARD, or SHE FITS, NOW LEADS WARD, or WIDOW'S END, SHARE FLATS, or FENDS AS SOLE WARD WITH, or LOANS, FEEDS WARDS WITH are 9 anagrams for "FATHERLESS AND WIDOWS." (James 1:27)
INFER, I C FAITH IN LOT, or I C LOT FINER FAITH IN are 2 anagrams for "IN THEIR AFFLICTION." (James 1:27)
TRUTH HELPS, IT'S NOT FROM FAKE LEWD DOPE, DEMON is an anagram for "AND TO KEEP HIMSELF UNSPOTTED FROM THE WORLD." (James 1:27)