Rapture Flight to Heaven

​​​​​​​
Pre-Tribulation Rapture Forum ​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​

In Loving Memory
  April 29, 1947 - September 5, 2020

Update: On Saturday, September 5th, 2020, the founder, administrator, and head moderator of this forum, Valerie S., went Home to be with the Lord.  Her obituary can be found on https://memorials.demarcofuneralhomes.com/valerie-skrzyniak/4321619/index.php.

This posting is dedicated to the forever memory and honor of Valerie, who was the founder of, and the inspiration for, this Web site.  The Web site will continue to operate in Valerie's remembrance, as requested by her family.  God bless!

Dedicated to God  the Father, Son, & Holy Spirit​​​​​​​
1 Thessalonians 4:15-18

For this we say unto you by the word of the Lord, that we which are alive and remain unto the coming of the Lord shall not prevent them which are asleep.  For the Lord Himself will descend from heaven with a shout, with the voice of the archangel, and with the trump of God: and the dead in Christ shall rise first:  Then we which are alive and remain shall be caught up together with them in the clouds, to meet the Lord in the air and so shall we ever be with the Lord.  Wherefore comfort one another with these words.     

​​​​​​​2 Timothy 4:7-8
For I am already being poured out as a drink offering, and the time of my departure is at hand. I have fought the good fight, I have finished the race, I have kept the faith. Finally, there is laid up for me the crown of righteousness, which the Lord, the righteous Judge, will give to me on that Day, and not to me only but also to all who have loved His appearing

PRE-TRIBULATION RAPTURE - MAIN Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
come Lord Jesus

Hi Valerie, Kathy & all
I haven't read or written here in awhile. today I saw the posts about a date that was hoped for and passed.
Just want to encourage you to continue in your prayer life, talking with the Lord, abiding with Him because it is impossible for God to lie or change His mind and not keep His promises. Jesus is coming. Even if you were asleep or in a coma you would not miss out since you have placed saving faith in Jesus to be your savior.

In Genesis 6:12-13 it says about the days of Noah that the earth was filled with violence.

and in Ezekiel it says the cherub (Lucifer before he was removed from his position) was filled with violence.
This being filled with violence has been a condition that God responded to in judgement. In our time, we don't have only wars and rumours of wars; not only wicked rulers at various levels of government worldwide; not only gangs and terrorism and corruption and lawlessness, but our age has the continuing bodycount of aborted human beings adding up. Slaughtered babes, killing of babes condoned and celebrated in this wicked generation.

Abortion Counter

The bloodshed of these adding up and the conditions around Israel that indicate Ezekiel 38 is closer than ever point to a coming day that God will fulfill His word, bringing judgement upon wickedness. The Lord God will establish His kingdom upon the earth. Jesus will rule from the throne of David over all, fulfilling prophecy.
Luke 1:32 He will be great and will be called the Son of the Most High; and the Lord God will give Him the throne of His father David;

Before those seven years of judgement, those who are in Christ will be taken --- changed from earthly form to heavenly form to be like and with our Savior.
Dan 9:24-27, John 14:1-3, 1Cor 15:40-58, 1Thes 4:13-18, Rev 6:1-20:5

Ezekiel 28:11-16 No mortal king was in Eden or had access to the holy mountain of God. This is talking about Satan/fallen Lucifer and God's response to his pride, wickedness, violence. the fallen one traffics in killing, stealing, and destroying - John 10:10
Jesus comes to give life. He will remove the church to be with Himself
1Thess 5:9, Rev 3:10

and He will open the scroll in Revelation and the wicked grip and present authority of Satan will be brought to an end. Rev 5:1-12
Rev 12:9-11; 20:1-3, 7-10

We have great reason to hope and look for the coming of the Lord, based on the character of God, that He keeps His word.
Continue to pray about situations that are on your heart and rest in Christ Jesus. The battle belongs to the Lord and He wins.
The prophecy of God's word tells us so.

Re: come Lord Jesus

Regina,

Thank you for your encouraging post, from scripture.

God is good and ever prophecy every word that comes from the mouth of God will surely come to pass.
We are to have faith in God, and in His Holy written Word, given to man through prompting of God's Holy Spirit. The Holy Bible has been tested many times throughout the ages and proven each and every time to be true. God the Father sent Jesus, as our Living Word, came as a living holy sacrifice for our salvation. Jesus was obedient to God the Father's calling.

Jesus taught us the Lord's prayer, remember when His disciples, asked Jesus; Lord teach us how we should pray. Jesus confirmed that the Father and He are one, in the unity of the Holy Spirit, One God in three persons, the Father, Son & Holy Spirit; Amen!

Jesus did not leave us orphaned when He ascended to Heaven, but fulfilled His promise to send the Holy Spirit, which the Lord did. The Lord promised that He went to prepare a place for us and that Jesus would return and take us there. Therefore, let us encourage one another, for the Lord's promises and word, is more precious than silver or gold, which can not buy our way to heaven; only through Jesus, can we attain the abode in a heavenly place.

Jesus is coming, I know my Lord is near. Feel the loving presence of His Holy Spirit, who comforts all those who belong to the Lord; and Let the Spirit and the Bride cry, "Come Lord Jesus Come".

In Jesus' Precious Love,

Valerie

"Fair Use for Information & Discussion Purposes"

Hal Lindsey Ministries (8.1.19)

OmniChristianVids4
Published on Aug 1, 2019