Rapture Flight to Heaven

​​​​​​​
Pre-Tribulation Rapture Forum ​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​

In Loving Memory
  April 29, 1947 - September 5, 2020

Update: On Saturday, September 5th, 2020, the founder, administrator, and head moderator of this forum, Valerie S., went Home to be with the Lord.  Her obituary can be found on https://memorials.demarcofuneralhomes.com/valerie-skrzyniak/4321619/index.php.

This posting is dedicated to the forever memory and honor of Valerie, who was the founder of, and the inspiration for, this Web site.  The Web site will continue to operate in Valerie's remembrance, as requested by her family.  God bless!

Dedicated to God  the Father, Son, & Holy Spirit​​​​​​​
1 Thessalonians 4:15-18

For this we say unto you by the word of the Lord, that we which are alive and remain unto the coming of the Lord shall not prevent them which are asleep.  For the Lord Himself will descend from heaven with a shout, with the voice of the archangel, and with the trump of God: and the dead in Christ shall rise first:  Then we which are alive and remain shall be caught up together with them in the clouds, to meet the Lord in the air and so shall we ever be with the Lord.  Wherefore comfort one another with these words.     

​​​​​​​2 Timothy 4:7-8
For I am already being poured out as a drink offering, and the time of my departure is at hand. I have fought the good fight, I have finished the race, I have kept the faith. Finally, there is laid up for me the crown of righteousness, which the Lord, the righteous Judge, will give to me on that Day, and not to me only but also to all who have loved His appearing

PRE-TRIBULATION RAPTURE - MAIN Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Urgent Prayer Request - Please pray!!!

Prayer request needed for our precious daughter Lora who is 42 years old.

Please pray for our precious daughter, who ended up in emergency by ambulance, on Mon. July 22, in the afternoon in hospital.

She had a small heart attack due to a 90 percent blockage in her main artery which was restricting the blood flow to her heart. She had an emergency Angioplasty done and stent inserted in the artery to open the blockage, on Monday, and is still in hospital today Thursday July 25th. Her enzymes after the heart attack have not yet subsided, and are on the higher level in her blood; therefore, she is receiving injections to help her out. We have been down to see her, and speak with her on the phone. What still has us concerned is that she is still complaining about pain in certain areas, and the enzymes are still on the higher level.

We thank God for the emergency cardiologist, who saved her life literally, by insisting to redo the initial blood test, which showed up as normal and the second one showed up as her having a heart attack in hospital. They would have sent her home, and she could have died. Thank you God for your mercy, and bringing this doctor to help her.

She eats healthy, weight is normal, doesn't smoke, etc., they said it is definitely hereditary.

Please pray that God heals her completely, so that she can return, back to her family, without any worries of another attack.

The following is a song for her, and for everyone you needs to know God is there with them.

For our precious daughter "Lora",
God is Lord of All, and the Lord is with you, always and forevermore. Much Love, Mom, & Dad

LORD OF ALL

Re: Urgent Prayer Request - Please pray!!!

I am sorry for what your daughter is going through. I am praying for her.

Thank you Heidi, for your compassionate comment & especially your prayers.

Heidi & Everyone:

I heard an update late Thursday July 25th, from Lora. She had another test done to see if she might have developed a blood clot, and thank God the test was negative.

Your prayers dear Sisters and Brothers in Christ are working; the enzymes have gone down now. Thank God for His mercy and your prayers.

I'm very down at present, and have been having conversations with God the Father lately on her behalf.
God knows, I willing would give my life up, so that she might live, if it ever came to it. Trusting God, and praying for her complete recovery.

Lord hear our prayers for Lora's complete recovery, Amen!

Valerie

PRAYING 🙏🏼 for her of course! I’m so sorry to hear and it is shocking when you hear she’s healthy otherwise! I’m guessing too not that old!?

I’m so happy to hear enzymes are going down!♥️

I’m praying for you too Valerie! A mother’s heart holds SO MUCH!!

His love to you both!😇💞

💗Amanda

Amanda thank you so much for your kind words, and your prayers for both of us.
May God in turn meet all your prayers and needs for you and yours too.

A mother's heart carries much throughout the years for her child/children, no matter how old they get. She is still young at age 42, and has always taken good care of herself. Beside this being a hereditary issue, which cannot be altered, stress has a lot to do with it as well.

They are letting her go home today, with medication, instructions, appointments to the cardiologist, and to cardiac rehab clinic. She is not to do any heavy housework for at least one month, and slowly edge into her daily life routine. If she has any chest pain at home, she is to return immediately to emergency at the hospital.

Pray, that the stress level at home will lessen for her, as a Wife, Homemaker, & Mom, of two girls 12 and 14 and an office assistant in her husband's business. Everyone needs to pull their weight to take the load off her now. Praying that they will have mercy and willing help out, and not overwhelm her at home. Please Lord, soften their hearts, with compassion and mercy so that she doesn't have a relapse or worse. May God protect her, as she gets back home to her family life.

Please continue to remember her in your prayers.

In Jesus' Love,

Valerie

I am glad your daughter is better. I pray that all will go well at home, that she will not get stressed and everyone will help her out.
I will pray for you too Valerie.
Blessings.

Thank you Heidi, for your comments and prayers for me too!

Actually, things yesterday at home went very good, so far, as I heard from Lora late last night.

God willing, they will continue, so that she can make a full recover without any setbacks.

Trusting God, and the love her husband and children have, for her, they will naturally, put their efforts and skills into actions. After all, actions always speak louder than words.

In Jesus' Love,

Valerie

Dear Valerie,

I'm praying for Lora and all her needs at this time, and of course also for you to be held in our Dear Lord's care as well.
When our children suffer, we suffer too, I understand.
Sending you much love and ongoing prayers for you all.

Blessings abundant and the Peace of the Lord's presence be upon you, dear sister,

Michelle.

Michelle,

Thank you from the bottom of my heart for your prayers for Lora and myself. All prayers are so very much needed and appreciated. Michelle you are so right on; Mother's do suffer along with their children, it's a never broken bond, between mother and child. I feel like my body and mind is still rejecting the fact that this happened to her, and I feel like I will wake up, open my eyes and find out it was a bad nightmare. However, it's slowly sinking in, and reality is so hard to accept, when it happens to your own child. Hanging on to my faith in Jesus, and all the prayers going up to the throne of God the Father.

In Jesus' Love,

Valerie

P.S. The good news is her husband and her two girls, have stepped up, and are helping her and her needs; I thank God for it.

However, she experienced multiple continuous nightmares earlier this morning. This could be due to the stressful situation she has been through, and the many drugs they have put her on, or a combination of both.

hi Valerie. i stopped by today and saw the thread about your daughter Lora. thanks be to God for His mercy, sparing her life.
its so good to hear that she is on the mend and back home.
God bless you Valerie and keep you and yours.

Hi Regina,

Good to hear from you. Yes we are grateful and so is she that God saved her life, and she is alive. We visited Lora, at her home yesterday for about one and half hours, she looked so tired and worn out due to her recent ordeal and experience.

She is on her way to mending, however, everything that happened is still so fresh on her mind. I'm feeling so tired and down myself right now. Due to unexpected critical incident with our daughter, along with the age factor and disability, living in chronic pain, has done a number on me, depression seems more frequent. Looking forward more than ever, for the Lord's coming at the Rapture.

I hope all is going well for yourself, with looking after your mother, as I remember you mentioned it awhile ago.
God Bless you and yours as well.

In Jesus' Love,

Valerie

God bless you and comfort you Valerie and Lora.
The Lord spared the lives of me, my brother and my daughter and her family recently. The Lord preserves us to live through every day He has us here. Psalms 24 and 139 are great comfort that He is with us through life and even through death and knows each one of our days. It comforts me and calms me when storms blow around that our Lord is Lord even over the storms. Best wishes to Lora as she rests and recovers.
my mom is having another biopsy to see if cancer is in another area. she turns 89 in Sept. while visiting her, it became clear that she has not trusted in Jesus yet. she has heard from a family member (who claims to be Christian) that she doesn't need to accept Jesus, its enough to believe in God; and mom told me the pastor's wife doesn't bring up Jesus to her so I don't need to either. This is another reason that I believe we are close to when the Lord will come, because even in the church there is misunderstanding about who Jesus is and the need for Him and Him alone for salvation. Even church goers and non church goers who say they believe in Jesus are afraid to say the name of Jesus to an unbeliever because they don't want to offend them, or in my sister's case, she says Jesus is not the only way to be saved. She says Jesus was a good man, that the bible is full of errors, that its not right that the bible says that Jesus is the way, the truth, the life, that no man comes to the Father but through Him.
Jesus, the most precious name of all because He loves us so much that He died and rose again to spare us everlasting separation from living with God, His name is a stumbling block and avoided. We surely must be in the time of Laodicea.
Jesus. Jesus. Jesus. Jesus. Jesus. Jesus is the only Savior. He saved Lora's life and He is keeping you Valerie, through every single one of your days.
Jesus bless you!

regina
God bless you and comfort you Valerie and Lora.
The Lord spared the lives of me, my brother and my daughter and her family recently. The Lord preserves us to live through every day He has us here. Psalms 24 and 139 are great comfort that He is with us through life and even through death and knows each one of our days. It comforts me and calms me when storms blow around that our Lord is Lord even over the storms. Best wishes to Lora as she rests and recovers.
my mom is having another biopsy to see if cancer is in another area. she turns 89 in Sept. while visiting her, it became clear that she has not trusted in Jesus yet. she has heard from a family member (who claims to be Christian) that she doesn\\\'t need to accept Jesus, its enough to believe in God; and mom told me the pastor\\\'s wife doesn\\\'t bring up Jesus to her so I don\\\'t need to either. This is another reason that I believe we are close to when the Lord will come, because even in the church there is misunderstanding about who Jesus is and the need for Him and Him alone for salvation. Even church goers and non church goers who say they believe in Jesus are afraid to say the name of Jesus to an unbeliever because they don\\\'t want to offend them, or in my sister\\\'s case, she says Jesus is not the only way to be saved. She says Jesus was a good man, that the bible is full of errors, that its not right that the bible says that Jesus is the way, the truth, the life, that no man comes to the Father but through Him.
Jesus, the most precious name of all because He loves us so much that He died and rose again to spare us everlasting separation from living with God, His name is a stumbling block and avoided. We surely must be in the time of Laodicea.
Jesus. Jesus. Jesus. Jesus. Jesus. Jesus is the only Savior. He saved Lora\\\'s life and He is keeping you Valerie, through every single one of your days.
Jesus bless you!
Likewise Regina, God Bless you and comfort you and yours. God is good, no matter how dark things may seem at the time, there is always a light at the end of the tunnel.The Lord spared your life and the lives, of your brother and your daughter and her family recently. Praising God, for His love and mercy, for God hears the prayers of the righteous for they avail much.

Thank you for your comforting words Regina, Jesus did save my daughter's life and is keeping me through every single day. Actually Lora, said she felt the Lord's presence in the ambulance, as they rushed her to the hospital. She said she felt like someone was caressing her face, and when she opened her eyes she couldn't see anyone. She loves the Lord, and trusts that God will see her through all of her life experiences, both good and bad.

I'm so sorry to hear about your Mother, and Sister, and their individual opinions; God loves them, and your prayers and faithfulness to Jesus makes a huge difference, even if you can't see it right now. Only God knows, when they may suddenly have a change of mind/heart, and in their desperate moment, reach out to God for their salvation through Jesus. God works in mysterious ways at times, and some things which look hopeless to us, are taken care of in God's perfect timing.

Jesus is most precious, and there is no one, that loves us more than the Lord does. I try and rest in His arms, when I don't know what else to say or do; knowing, that God loves us, and wants the best for us.

Jesus, Jesus, Jesus...I love to praise your name!

In Jesus' Love, Valerie

Sweet Jesus Lyrics by J Moss

PhenomenalMeme
Published on Mar 30, 2013

Let us worship and glorify the Lord, with non stop Praises and Worship, starting this morning.
Thank you God for having mercy on our loved ones, especially those who have recently gone through
suffering, trials, tribulations, and even near death.

Lord, We in turn send worship, send praises of gratitude, for remembering us and our situations and for rescuing our loved ones from certain death. Heal their, bodies, spirit, and souls, as they lean on Jesus for understanding of their trials. May they in turn bring many into your kingdom, for your honor and glory. Thanks be to God the Father, Son & Holy Spirit. Amen!

Morning Worship Songs 2019 - Non Stop Praise and Worship songs - Gospel Music 2019

amen to that Valerie. God has given us our life and saved us over and over again.
He reaches everywhere to call people to salvation. its an honour to proclaim our Lord has risen and will forever be alive and gloriously in power.
Jesus is coming again!

one of the things that happened a couple weeks ago was my brother and i were in a car in the middle lane of a three lane road. An 18 wheeler was on one lane, with car traffic on the other lane. the 18 wheeler slammed on breaks to keep from hitting someone ahead. the truck skidded half into our lane. the traffic on the right lane next to us could only move part way over because of the road. we threaded through the truck and other traffic in seconds, like thread through the eye of a needle. it was a miracle, Valerie. there was only inches between us and the other vehicles. God kept us from being crushed.
our lives are in His hands.
glory and thanks to God. He spared my daughter, son in law and two grandchildren from potential harm also.
standing in awe of God

Regina, I am so glad your family and you were protected from harm and certain death, by the Lord, and Today's promise from the scripture is a confirmation of this miracle. I have seen this power and might of safety and protection many times, in my life and the lives of others. Let us rejoice, in the Lord, for loving us the way God does; which is miraculous in itself to begin with; what a loving God we serve. Amen!

Today's Promises from Scripture:

I have set the LORD always before me: because [he is] at my right hand, I shall not be moved. (Psalm 16:8)

Reflection
Strong is our Lord and powerful the force of His mighty arm! You shall never need fear any power of earth or heaven for naught can shake you from His unbreakable grasp. His hands of power and might are hands of safety and protection for His own-and hands of wrath and destruction for His enemies. Rejoice, O believer, that you are His child!

https://www.blueletterbible.org/devotionals/promises/index.cfm?doy=215

Dear Family in Christ Jesus, Lora still needs your prayers!!!

Please remember to prayer for Lora's complete healing. Apparent last night she had severe chest pain after leaning down to pick up her socks. She had to take two nitro's to finally stop the pain. She was mentally prepared to go back to the hospital, if she had to take a third one and it didn't work, because she was told to do so. This is concerning her and her family.

Heavenly God & Father, I pray, and ask, that from this day forth Lora would receive her completely healing; so that she will be pain free, and will recovery without any new occurrences, in Jesus' Holy name I pray. Thank you Father for hearing my prayer. Amen & Amen!!!

Prayerfully,

Valerie

Thank you for praying for her, may God in turn meet your needs, whatever, they may be.

Dear Valerie,

Continuing in Praise to the Lord and with prayers for Lora's full recovery.

Our Dear Lord reminded me again, in presenting prayers for you both, to "enter His gates with thanksgiving and His courts with Praise". So I have been doing as He prompted.
Trusting in His perfect Love for you both, and all your family.

In Jesus' Love,

Michelle.

Dear Michelle,

Thank you so much for your loving prayers; God loves you Sis, and so do I!!!

In Jesus' Love,

Valerie

praying for God's peace and mercy to Lora, asking for healing for her...

Dear Regina,

From your lips to God's ear, dear Sister in Christ Jesus!!!

Much Love, In Jesus,

Valerie

Dear Valerie,

You've been on my heart the last few days, and so I wanted to check in and ask how you and Lora are doing?
Still keeping you both in my prayers.

Much love and blessings,

Michelle.

Michelle
Dear Valerie,

You've been on my heart the last few days, and so I wanted to check in and ask how you and Lora are doing?
Still keeping you both in my prayers.

Much love and blessings,

Michelle.
Michelle, Thank you dear Sister in Christ Jesus for your continuing prayers. May God in turn meet all your needs too.

I'm doing much better now, leaning on God for understanding, and trusting the Lord will answer prayers for Lora.

Lora is healing slowly, however, she is still getting heart related pain from time to time. She is hoping to get an appointment as soon as possible to see the cardiologist to address her issues, and hopeful find a solution to this recurring problem. Please continue to pray that she will soon be able to ease her mind and get some answers from the doctor.

May God have mercy on her and help her to regain her health, and be around for many many more years for her children, husband, and for us.

Prayerful,
In Jesus' Love,

Valerie

Dear Ones in Christ Jesus:

Please continue to remember our daughter Lora in your prayers. She is still experiencing heart related pains, which she needs to take nitro in order to stop the pain. It is a concern, since today August 22nd, is one month, since she had a heart attack. 90 percent of her artery was blocked, which resulted in an angioplasty and a stent inserted, in order to keep a sufficient flow of blood/oxygen reaching her heart.

Trusting God, to help her, through this difficult time in her life. Doctors can do so much, while with God there are no limits of what our Lord can do. God created her in my womb, therefore, he can recreate whatever needs to be done.

Dear Father God, lead Lora, to get the proper further care if need be, to alleviate her pain, and protect her from any further attacks on her heart muscle, or blockage of any kind. Recreate that which man can not do, and give her many more years here on earth with her family. In Jesus' holy name I pray! Amen!

Praying for her full recovery.

Leaning on God for understanding.

Valerie

amen

Regian, & Everyone praying for Lora, yesterday was the first day she didn't
have pain where she needed to take a nitro. Praise the Lord....God hears our prayers, and they will avail much.

Thank you for continuing to pray for her; God has heard your righteous requests from each one.

In Jesus' Love,

Valerie

Dear Ones in Christ Jesus, our beloved Savior:

Please out of the goodness of your heart and Christian charity, continue to keep Lora in your prayers. She continues to have pains related to the heart, more bad days than good ones. She has been using nitro more often, almost daily for some reason, which is resulting in a very few days a week are good. Apparently something is not quite right with the angioplasty and the stent, and perhaps there is more than meets the eye or knowledge at present. She has a stress test, next Thursday in Sept., perhaps something will show up on the monitor that will reveal what the problem still is to this very day. Praying the good Lord will heal her, and reveal to the doctors what measure need to be altered or changed.

Lord have mercy on her I pray, she is so precious to us, and we are lifting her up daily in our prayers, in Jesus name we pray Amen!.

Please say a small prayer for me, in regards to my eyes which have been hurting lately. Some of you may remember I had surgery on both eyes back on Feb 11th, due to extreme pressure, which leads to glaucoma.

Lord, I pray, I will continue to keep running Rapture Flight to Heaven, with your help. In Jesus name I pray. Amen!

Husband took ill yesterday took, his stomach is not right, can't seem to eat, and complains of pain. May have to see the doctor, if it continues. Please mention him in your prayers as well.
Pray for his fast recovery as I rely so much on him for his help at home. I'd be very helpless without him.

Lord I pray, Ed, will recover quickly, and return back to health, in Jesus name I pray!

I see how trials and tribulations can fall down on us like the rain, one drop after another. However, I also see how God can stop the rain, and bring forth the Sun to brighten the day. God works all things for good to those who love Him, so we are told from scripture, and I believe it to be true, Amen.

Waiting on the Lord, for answers, as I wait on the Lord's coming, any moment, at the imminent Rapture!

Maranatha!

Valerie

Dear Valerie,

Sorry to hear that Lora is still experiencing pain. I have had her and you much on my heart the past 10 days or so, and so lifting you both in prayer to our dear Lord, for all your needs.

Praying for your eyes and for Ed's health as well now, may the Lord heal him quickly and provide for all your health needs and carry you, each one, in His peace.

Sending you all Love in Christ Jesus and humbly asking Jesus to reach down and lift you up, as only He can.

Love and continuing prayers,

Michelle.

Holy and merciful Father, I ask for You to please heal Lora, Valerie and her husband. Please give them restful sleep and strength for all that each day brings. I ask that You would heal and protect Valeries eyes. Please heal her husbands stomach from whatever is causing the pain. I ask for mobility for both of them, so that their daily activity needs can continue to be met in their own home. And Lora, Father, You know her heart and every vessel. I ask that You would protect her and please either heal her heart outright or give the doctor insight into what the problem is and guide her treatment so that she recovers. Thank You Father God for hearing our prayers. You truly are our hope. In Jesus name I ask, amen

Praying for you tonight Valerie 🙏🏼💓😇. I’m so sorry to hear she’s struggling still with chest pains and needs more testing. I pray they figure out SOON what’s wrong!

You and your husband definitely struggling too with your health!! You I know have been for a long time off and on but hard when your main support is hurting! Seems we are all extra being weighted down/tested!!

May you all feel His PRESENCE THRU ALL OF THIS!!

💓Amanda

Michelle
Dear Valerie,

Sorry to hear that Lora is still experiencing pain. I have had her and you much on my heart the past 10 days or so, and so lifting you both in prayer to our dear Lord, for all your needs.

Praying for your eyes and for Ed's health as well now, may the Lord heal him quickly and provide for all your health needs and carry you, each one, in His peace.

Sending you all Love in Christ Jesus and humbly asking Jesus to reach down and lift you up, as only He can.

Love and continuing prayers,

Michelle.
Michelle,

Thank you ever so much for your continued prayers, know that I remember you and yours in my daily prayers too.

Lora has some pain today but not that bad that she needed the nitro; God is moving on her behalf.
I barely slept last night as my husband was up and down most of the night because of pain; however, today he seems to be improving. He rested all day, and I did my best to help him as much as I was able too. My eyes have been overtired without getting proper rest recently, however, I feel some relief today from pain, and that is awesome in itself. I can't wait to thank you in person one day in heaven, when all our trials and tribulations will be a thing of the past, never to be remembered if we so wish.

Your prayers and the prayers of others, have lifted this family many times to God's throne, therefore, by the mercy and grace of God, and all loving ones like yourselves, have helped us to continue our life here on earth.

By God's grace and many prayers we are lifted up, to continue this journey; until then, I send you and everyone here all my love in the name of Jesus. God loves you, and so do I.

Lord Almighty God and Father please meet all the needs of my dear Sister in Christ Jesus, Michelle. I pray you bless her here on earth and reward her according to your riches in heaven. May her prayers for herself and family, friends, be answered to the desires of her heart. Lord, you turn all things for good to those who love you. We believe, and await, as you move accordingly in your perfect timing for each one of your children. We love you Lord, and wait on God the Father for understand, and mercy. In Jesus name I pray. Amen & Amen!

Much love, in Jesus,

Valerie

regina
Holy and merciful Father, I ask for You to please heal Lora, Valerie and her husband. Please give them restful sleep and strength for all that each day brings. I ask that You would heal and protect Valeries eyes. Please heal her husbands stomach from whatever is causing the pain. I ask for mobility for both of them, so that their daily activity needs can continue to be met in their own home. And Lora, Father, You know her heart and every vessel. I ask that You would protect her and please either heal her heart outright or give the doctor insight into what the problem is and guide her treatment so that she recovers. Thank You Father God for hearing our prayers. You truly are our hope. In Jesus name I ask, amen
Regina,

Thank you so very much for your passionate and powerful prayer. Surely God does hear and answers the prayers of the righteous for they avail much.

Regina, In my reply to Michelle, I mentioned:

" Lora has some pain today but not that bad that she needed the nitro; God is moving on her behalf.
I barely slept last night as my husband was up and down most of the night because of pain; however, today he seems to be improving. He rested all day, and I did my best to help him as much as I was able too. My eyes have been overtired without getting proper rest recently, however, I feel some relief today from pain, and that is awesome in itself. I can't wait to thank you in person one day in heaven, when all our trials and tribulations will be a thing of the past, never to be remembered if we so wish."

I believe it has to do with the prayers of the righteous here, who have been praying throughout the years for my needs and that of myself and family. God has seen us through many trying times, and has always come through as our merciful, loving, God and Father, who loves His children, and meets their needs accordingly in a timely fashion. We are so grateful for people like yourself, who lift up those in need in prayer, in turn God, is listening to those prayers coming up to God's throne for your needs in this life on earth as well.

Regina, Dear Sister in Christ Jesus, I have also been lifting you up in prayer daily, for your needs, and that of your husband. I'm praying that God will move in a mighty way, and ease your mind for whatever time we have left here on earth. God knows and sees all, and the Lord will make a way for each one of His children, until the Lord comes at the imminent Rapture. Look up our redemption draws closer each and every day.

Almighty God and Father, you know the petition and immediate needs that Regina and Grant have at this very moment. I lift them up daily in prayer, asking that accordingly you move mightily on their behalf. Nothing is impossible for you Lord, for you know the beginning and the end of all things. Bless this couple, and help them be victorious over all evil doers. In Jesus name I pray, Let it be dear Lord let it be. Amen & Amen!

Much love in Jesus,

Valerie

Amanda
Praying for you tonight Valerie 🙏🏼💓😇. I’m so sorry to hear she’s struggling still with chest pains and needs more testing. I pray they figure out SOON what’s wrong!

You and your husband definitely struggling too with your health!! You I know have been for a long time off and on but hard when your main support is hurting! Seems we are all extra being weighted down/tested!!

May you all feel His PRESENCE THRU ALL OF THIS!!

💓Amanda
Amanda,

Thank you for praying for me tonight, each and every prayer is important and precious to us.

I have mentioned to Michelle's and Regina's replies, that God is moving for each one of us,
and I believe it has to do with people like yourself, praying for those in need.

God will surely see us through it all; God the Father has seen us through it all in the past, and all victory, honor and glory belongs to Him. Prayers can move heaven and earth especially, when they come from the righteous, and they also move God's heart for mercy accordingly. We serve an awesome God, and the Lord wills, that everyone would come to Him in prayer and supplication. The Father will listen, and move accordingly to His perfect, plan and purpose for each of His children. God loves everyone, and longs that all would love and serve the Lord as well and accept Jesus' sacrifice willing. The Father longs that all would be saved and none would perish.

Lord I pray today, that you will meet my Sister in Christ Amanda's needs, according to your riches in heaven. Bless her, and keep her and her loved ones safe at all times. May she feel God's presence especially when she
is in prayer. Give her your peace that surpasses all understand, and keep her safe until Jesus comes at the Rapture to take her home as part of His bride. In Jesus' name I pray. Amen!

Much love in Jesus,

Valerie

"Fair Use for Information & Discussion Purposes"

Why Does God Allow Trials in the Life of the Believer?

Pastor Greg Laurie
Published on Oct 26, 2015
Pastor Greg shares hope from Scripture for those looking for understanding in the midst of their challenges. The purpose of life's trials is for spiritual growth, for our good—to be formed into the image of Jesus, and to bring glory to God.

Dear Family in Jesus,

Praise be to God, the Lord has heard and answered your prayers. Ed and I are both feeling better and more like ourselves now. Thanks be to God, we can continue on with our lives helping one another. My eyesight is fine, and I'm believing God will keep it that way for me. God is making each one of us stronger, in spirit, in faith, in body, as we lean on the Lord for understanding. Day by day, we trust the Lord to be there with us, especially our daughter Lora and show us His ways, here on earth, and in heaven. After all, God is our Father, and we are all His children.

Praise be to God, Lora is getting stronger, as each day passes, and was able to walk her daughter to her first day of school. Allison is in Grade seven now, and Arianna, is in her first year of high school. Lora said she passing by a church near her where she felt lead to go in say a prayer as well. I believe God is calling Lora, for a closer walk with Him.

She still has shaky legs at times, but she said she trusts God to see her through it all and got home safely afterwards. The pains are not as bad, that she needs to take the nitro, all the time, like they have been lately. Her stress test is a the hospital this Thursday Sept. 5th, please pray, that she will get any and all help that she still needs, and that all goes well. If she passes the stress test she will be able to receive rehab for the next three months.

I believe God is merciful, and the Father wants a closer walk with her, afterall, God loves her, and knows what is best for her now, and in the future. Her faith will strengthen along with her body; all in God's perfect timing I believe.

Prayers can move mountains, for the prayers of the righteous avail much, scripture states, and we confirm it to be God's truth. Thank you Heidi, Amanda, Michelle, Regina, and everyone who prayed. God has heard your prayers, and is answering them, in His perfect timing.

My prayer for each one of you is that God grants your petitions as well as the desires of your hearts. My nightly prayers are with you always.

In Jesus' Love,

Valerie

"Lora's stress test is a the hospital this Thursday Sept. 5th, please pray, that she will get any and all help that she still needs, and that all goes well. If she passes the stress test she will be able to receive rehab for the next three months."

Please be advised today at 11:00am Lora has the stress test to be done.

Hoping you'll join me in prayer, that whether or not she passes the test, she won't have a serious incident of a heart attack, etc., instead pray, the test locates what is happening on the inside, arteries and heart.

Lord hear our prayers for Lora as she is lifted up today in prayer to God's throne. Praying that she will be protected from any further serious harm, during this stress test and receive further help for the pain she has been experiencing since her heart attack, angioplasty and stent insertion. Lord be with her, and give her your peace that surpasses all understand, that she will have no fear or be anxious for nothing. Let her feel your presence, letting her know she is not alone. Lord have mercy on your and our daughter. Christ have mercy, Lord have mercy on Lora; in Jesus name our prayers. We lift our prayers up, with faith, hope, and love, for nothing is impossible for our God and Father. Amen & Amen!!!

In Jesus,
Prayerfully,

Valerie

In Jesus' name, amen!

PRAYING 🙏🏻 TONIGHT!!!

P.S. Valerie thank you 😊 for all your encouragement when you responded to me the last time! It was very “timely” 😇 and perfectly said!! ☀️

💗Amanda

Kathy & Amanda,

Thank you Kathy for agreeing in prayer, and thank you Amanda for praying. Amanda, I'm glad my reply was some help to you, afterall, God knows, who needs what, and whom to touch with words of comfort, at a precise moment. God is good, all honor and glory belongs to God the Father.

Thursday, didn't work out as planned. Lora went to hospital for the stress test, however, the pain she experienced in her arm on Thursday prevented her from doing so, stated the Cardiologist who met her to conduct the test.

The doctor declined the test, due to her complained of having pain and ordered other tests to see if she was having another heart attack. They took her blood, electrocardiogram, which didn't show any further damage. They sent her home, and told her they were going to set up another angiogram test, and nuclear testing for heart, and will let her know when. He also mentioned about changing her medication, but didn't do any of if as yet. They will need to take another look in her heart/arteries to see what is going on. Praying that it is soon. I spoke to her today, she is hanging in, and trusting God, will see her through it all. Lora stated "I know God will help me, I know God will".

We have had provincial cutbacks here in our province of Ontario, to our provincial health system and it's harder than ever to get necessary, health care especially for those with life threatening conditions. We still have people lying in hallways, young and old alike. We depend on God to see us through, and trust on His guidance, especially in these trying times we live in.

Lora was told to come back immediately to the hospital if she experiences the same heart symptoms again.

This is all we know to date. I told her if she doesn't have confidence in these doctors to get a second opinion go to emergency at the Toronto General Hospital, which has one of the best cardiac specialists, equipment, health care. My husband was there over 14 years ago for triple heart by-pass surgery. Thank God he is still with us and doing well.

Remember her in your prayers, God is listening, for nothing is impossible for the Lord our God.

In Jesus' Love,

Valerie

i'm sorry to hear that Lora was not stable enough to do the stress test. thank you Lord that it was stopped for now. Val, i am asking God for His continued mercy and protection for Lora, for an opening very soon to do more testing.

heavenly Father, You made all there is without a healthcare system or money. Thank You for keeping Lora's life with her family to this very day. Please Father, I ask that You would keep Lora stable, safe, and cause her heart to work properly. Please open a date very soon, even this coming week for her to have testing done so the doctors can check her. This is a miracle Father, for her to get in so soon but this is what I'm asking for please, Your intervention. All thanksgiving and praise be to You heavenly Father for Your plan for Lora. We love You, God. Please send Jesus soon for the church. I ask these requests in Jesus name, amen

regina
i'm sorry to hear that Lora was not stable enough to do the stress test. thank you Lord that it was stopped for now. Val, i am asking God for His continued mercy and protection for Lora, for an opening very soon to do more testing.

heavenly Father, You made all there is without a healthcare system or money. Thank You for keeping Lora's life with her family to this very day. Please Father, I ask that You would keep Lora stable, safe, and cause her heart to work properly. Please open a date very soon, even this coming week for her to have testing done so the doctors can check her. This is a miracle Father, for her to get in so soon but this is what I'm asking for please, Your intervention. All thanksgiving and praise be to You heavenly Father for Your plan for Lora. We love You, God. Please send Jesus soon for the church. I ask these requests in Jesus name, amen
Thank you Regina, for your comforting prayer and comments.

I agree with your prayer 100 percent, and ask the Lord, in agreement, to move in a mighty way on Lora's behalf.

Lord have mercy on Lora, and grant her mercy, Regina and I both agree in prayer.
Lord hear our prayers, our loving merciful, faithful God, and spare her life until you gather us up in the imminent Rapture, is my request. I know you love us and we love you Lord. Please Lord, we trust, the Lord our God will come through, on her behalf. In Jesus' name we pray!!! Amen!:cry:

Updated on prayers for Lora!!!

She received a booking today for Oct 7th, for an angiogram at the Brampton Hospital at 12:00 noon.
She is unable to take her migraine injections for her severe headaches, which come during a change in weather.
She has an appointment and needs to see her neurologist, soon, and also has an appointment with the cardiologist
in about a week and a half this month.

I speak to Lora on a daily basis, to ask how she is doing. This suffering has taken a toll on her, feeling, down, somewhat, not knowing what to expect next. I explained to her that God didn't even spare His only begotten Son, Jesus from great suffering before crucifiction and afterwards on the cross; yet God allow it, for our sake.

I explained how Job was tested with loss and suffering, and his wife told him to curse God and die; yet Job stayed a fast and faithful servant to God to the very end and honored, loved and worshipped our creator. God bestowed a multitude of blessings, abundantly, over and over rewarding Job for his steadfastness and faithfulness to God. Job's life was spared and he lived and enjoyed God's blessings likewise. I told her, that God does allow us to be tested, sometimes, for a closer walk with the Lord; leaving the thoughts of material things, possessions, travels and pleasurable things of this world aside. He longs for us to put God first and foremost in our lives. Sometimes, it's to bring others closer to Him through our trials. Other times, it may be so we can learn to help others going through similar situations, we ourselves have had to experience in our lives first hand. Only God knows what purpose and plan he has for our suffering. God works all things for good to those who love Him, scripture states.

I told her I'm not giving up on her, and I'm holding her in prayers daily. I'm trusting God, knows what is best for Lora. She was very thankful to hear that others here have been praying for her as well.
I prayed God would send her God's peace that surpasses all understanding...continuing to lift her up with prayers to God's throne each and everyday.

Prayerfully,

Valerie

Yesterday Promises from the Bible Re: Sat. Sept. 14

Praise God, Lora had a very good day yesterday Saturday Sept. 14. Listed below is the Bible Promise posted on Saturday, which I find it fitting to give Thanks to God. We are thanking God for the precious good day Lora had with no pain to complain about; God is moving to meet Lora's needs. Prayers are beginning to be answered. Praise the Lord God the Father, for honor and glory belongs to our almighty God. I believe that God will continue to move on Lora's needs, and on your needs dear ones in Christ, whatever they maybe. Let us always remember to give the Lord thanks for everything.

Let us continue Loving and trusting God, to continue His miraculous ways of meeting needs of his people, whom love him. For God works all things for good for those who love Him.
For the Lord, provides all our needs accordingly. Amen. Praising the Lord our God for His goodness and mercy.
Let us give God praise for great things as well as the small things in our lives as well.

In Jesus Love,

Valerie

Fair Use for Information & Discussion Purposes"

But my God shall supply all your need according to his riches in glory by Christ Jesus. (Philippians 4:19)

God is all-powerful. He is able to provide for every need that meets a believer in his walk with Christ. As humans we often think of "needs" in the light of food, shelter, and physical amenities. However, our "real" needs are spiritual, for our spirit is eternal. Jesus has provided for all of our spiritual needs. As the Apostle Peter says in his second letter:

According as his divine power hath given unto us all things that [pertain] unto life and godliness, through the knowledge of him that hath called us to glory and virtue: Whereby are given unto us exceeding great and precious promises: that by these ye might be partakers of the divine nature, having escaped the corruption that is in the world through lust. (2 Peter 1:3-4)
The Philippians trusted in God's promises, and they gave to the Lord's work out of what little they possessed. Praise God that we can trust in Him for our daily provision of all our needs!

https://www.blueletterbible.org/devotionals/promises/index.cfm?doy=258

Thank you to everyone, who has been remembering our daughter Lora in their prayers, or has prayed for her in the past. Lora is holding on with your prayers and ours, and trusting the Lord will see her through it all to the very end of her suffering. The frequency of pain has diminished, she is still exhibiting pain on a daily basis.

Update on Lora;

She saw the cardiologist on Friday Sept. 20th. She was told that she has coronary artery disease, which was the cause of her artery being 90 percent blocked which caused a heart attack on July 22th. He is sure it's hereditary and in her genes. The doctor is not sure why she continues to have angina pectoris. He feels that the stent which was inserted during angioplasty in July which is also medicated with brilinta should be helping better than it is at present. He is still unsure what is causing her heart pain. He is having her go back to the hospital on Oct 7th, to have another angiogram, by the different physician, to have a closer look inside at the arteries to the heart, and try to assess a further diagnosis. It would help the doctor to treat her more effectively. In the meantime. He took her off one of the heart meds, and put her on two others.

Will continue to update, when I hear anything further.

God Bless,

Valerie

:sunflower: flower for Lora
praying for her, thank you Valerie for the update

Regina, A flower for you too! :rose:

Thank you for your prayers and flower for Lora. God is holding her close to His heart, and Jesus is walking with her, to let her know, she is not going through all of this alone.

Here's a wonderful scripture and reflection prayer on the following, which brought this long time memory immediately to mind, as I read it. I thought I would post it, and share it with everyone here.

Read & be blessed.

This scripture and verse touched my very heart and soul. It brought back memories when a Christian women prayed and prophesied over me, over 20 years ago. She said she saw me as a little child, dressed in white. Jesus was walking hand in hand with me; while Jesus was telling me, all that had to come to pass in my life as yet. Jesus, said, that He would be with me through it all, and to fear not, all that was yet to come, it too will pass. She said, it was my child like trust and faith, in God, trusting the Lord, for everything, that was given to me, as a closer walk with our Lord Jesus. Jesus brought me back from the dead at age 16, and given me a glimpse of the afterlife. Jesus, been walking with me from the day I was born; all my suffering, trials and tribulations, and losses of loved ones through death and separation. I let the Lord lead, while I followed, to this very day.

If you are going through many trials and tribulations; chalk it up to a closer walk with Jesus. This is what I told my daughter who recently had a heart attack; Lora, you are now experiencing a closer walk with Jesus. Remember, He too knows what pain and suffering feels like. Lean on the Lord for understanding, and hold on to the Lord, and His promises. For the Lord works all things for good to those who love Him.

In Jesus' Love, :heart:
Valerie

"Fair Use for Information & Discussion Purposes"

Nevertheless I [am] continually with thee: thou hast holden [me] by my right hand. Thou shalt guide me with thy counsel, and afterward receive me [to] glory. (Psalm 73:23-24)

Reflection
My Prayer: Gracious Father, thank You for continually being present within my life! Thank You for loving me with such unconditional adoration! Make me worthy of Your wonderful devotion toward me that I may give You honour and praise. Cause me to have a passionate desire toward Your word that I may please You in all I do and say. May I desire nothing on this desolate earth but the future glory with You!

https://www.blueletterbible.org/devotionals/promises/index.cfm?doy=272

An Update!!!

Lora is going to have the angiogram done this Monday Oct 7th, at the hospital.

Please remember her in your prayers on that day, that all goes well, and she'll have some answers at long last.

They will keep here there for at least 5 to 6 hours she was told. If all goes well, then she will go home same day. Hoping all goes as planned, and that Jesus guides the Doctors hands, and his eyes, to find the problem and solve the problem during this invasive exploration. In Jesus' most precious name I pray!

Lord hear our prayers!!!

:pray:

:hugs: :thankyou: :pray:

Valerie
An Update!!!

Please remember her in your prayers on that day, that all goes well, and she\\\'ll have some answers at long last.

They will keep here there for at least 5 to 6 hours she was told. If all goes well, then she will go home same day. Hoping all goes as planned, and that Jesus guides the Doctors hands, and his eyes, to find the problem and solve the problem during this invasive exploration. In Jesus\\\' most precious name I pray!

Lord hear our prayers!!!

"Regina :pray:"

Valerie
Valerie
An Update!!!

Please remember her in your prayers on that day, that all goes well, and she\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\'ll have some answers at long last.

They will keep here there for at least 5 to 6 hours she was told. If all goes well, then she will go home same day. Hoping all goes as planned, and that Jesus guides the Doctors hands, and his eyes, to find the problem and solve the problem during this invasive exploration. In Jesus\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\' most precious name I pray!

Lord hear our prayers!!!

\\\"Regina :pray:\\\"

Today at 2:00pm Lora will have the angiogram done, at the hospital.

We are praying for a safe and correct diagnosis, in regards to the heart pains she still experiences.

Lord hear and answer our prayers. Amen!

thanking God
I KNOW He is caring for Lora!

Regina & Everyone, Thank God and thank all who once again, is keeping Lora in your prayers!

Yes the Lord is caring for her too! I thank God, she made it through, with some answers to settle the heart pains she has been experiencing almost daily.

It was a long day for Lora. She arrived at the hospital at 12:00pm, fasting, and prepared for the angiogram, which was scheduled for 2:00pm, however, didn't get done until after 4pm. I don't know why there was a long delay, however, I heard from her 10 minutes after 5:00pm. She wasn't up to talking much on the phone, she sounded, exhausted, from the ordeal, feeling pain in the incision area in her arm. She was told to stay in bed, until, told otherwise. Therefore, she said she would call tomorrow and we could talk longer. She texted me, when she arrived home 9:30pm, extremely tired, with a migraine headache.

The little that I heard from her was, that there are no further blockages, and the stent is still in place that was put in back on July 22nd. The doctor who did her angiogram this time, told her, he believes that her main arteries are getting inflamed, and are constricting, causing the heart pain. He suggested for her to go back to her cardiologist, and have him put her on medication that will stop the arteries from causing these heart pains

Will update more, when I find out more information.

In Jesus' Love,

Valerie

🙏🏼❤️ Good to hear she made it back home and possibly have the answer and can get her help from her pain!

Just thinking how hard this must be for you from a mother’s stand point wanting to be right there to help! I’m pretty sure you said she doesn’t live close by and I know your health is a struggle each day!!

I pray she gets cardiologist appointment ASAP!💓

☀️Have a great day Valerie!

💜Amanda

Amanda
🙏🏼❤️ Good to hear she made it back home and possibly have the answer and can get her help from her pain!

Just thinking how hard this must be for you from a mother’s stand point wanting to be right there to help! I’m pretty sure you said she doesn’t live close by and I know your health is a struggle each day!!

I pray she gets cardiologist appointment ASAP!💓

☀️Have a great day Valerie!

💜Amanda
Amanda,

I'm so glad she made it through, and so grateful, that God was with her. Yes, it's very hard for a mother to see her child suffer like she has to date. I pray her cardiologist will prescribe the necessary medication to alleviate her heart pain symptoms. She said she had an existing second appointment to see her cardiologist, Nov.25th, I believe that is the date, she told me.

Amanda, I'm not able to travel freely anywhere, any longer, because of the nerve damage in my leg, lower spine, hip, etc. The pain gets so unbearable at times and I just want to retreat back home asap. Just went to my family doctor the other day to renew my prescriptions, he added another prescriptions for nerve pain, called Lirica, which is suppose to help alleviate the severe pain, because of the damaged nerves. I just started using it for the past two days. I pray it will kill the pain, to give me a break from an overload of pain constantly.

I keep in touch with Lora, everyday by phone, and she understands how difficult it is for me to leave my house at all. God willing, she is coming for our Canadian Thanksgiving Dinner, to our home along with her family this Sunday. I can't wait to see her, in person. The last time I saw her was the day after her heart attack in the hospital and shortly after she came home.

It was so painful for me, to see her suffer like that, my mother's heart was breaking. I wish I could have taken all her pain on myself, if it were possible, so she wouldn't have to suffer so much as such a young age. The doctors told her that in her case, this heart problem and artery problem, sadly is hereditary; sigh. This is not good news, and there isn't too much more she can do; however, with God all things are possible. Trusting God to see both of us through this time of trials and suffering; this closer walk with the Lord Jesus, so that both our bodies may healed, and our spirits may be uplifted and renewed with hope for a better and happier future ahead.

Thanks for your comments and your recent prayers, I hope you have a great week ahead.

In Jesus' Love,

Maranatha!

Valerie

Lora, has had a setback, and it's breaking my heart. I am so wiped out with all she has gone through and still is going through, that I can barely think straight anymore. It doesn't take much for me to cry, just the thought what she has been through lately, I easily break into tears, because of so many trials and suffering, she has gone through in such a short period of time.

An update on our daughter Lora, she spent the whole day in emergency in the hospital Saturday. She was experiencing, excruciating pain in her arm. Her Brother Paul, took her to the hospital because her husband was at work. Paul stayed with her from early morning, to late evening, until her husband and children arrived at the hospital. She didn't get home until after 10:15pm. She gave me a quick call, and went straight to bed, because she was totally exhausted from her ordeal.

Apparently the area on her hand where they cut an incision to thread through the angiogram needle and tube, has caused a blood clot in her arm. She had to spend most of Saturday in emergency with heavy medication like morphine, and other procedures, like a CT Scan, which showed the clot in her arm. She was in a lot of pain and have no choice but to seek medical assistance. She also had three heart related chest pain attacks in the hospital, which they had to control with a artery spasm suppressor. Thank God, the doctor prescribed these artery spasm suppressor, until she goes to see her cardiologist on Nov. 25.

We cancelled Thanksgiving family gathering dinner, for today Sunday Oct. 13th. We all decided that instead of having it today, we will wait until next Sunday, when Lora is rested and healed. We are however, thankful, that God has been with her through it all. May the good Lord have mercy on her and her suffering, as well may God have mercy on our whole family. We love the Lord, and lean on God for understanding.

Please remember Lora in your prayers; She is still walking closer than ever with Jesus at present. This is her only comfort knowing that Jesus and all her family love her. We are holding her up in prayers to God's throne in Heaven.

A Heartbroken Mother, who's praying for her only daughter.

Prayerfully,

Valerie

Valerie
Lora, has had a setback, and it\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\'s breaking my heart. I am so wiped out with all she has gone through and still is going through, that I can barely think straight anymore. It doesn\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\'t take much for me to cry, just the thought what she has been through lately, I easily break into tears, because of so many trials and suffering, she has gone through in such a short period of time.

An update on our daughter Lora, she spent the whole day in emergency in the hospital Saturday. She was experiencing, excruciating pain in her arm. Her Brother Paul, took her to the hospital because her husband was at work. Paul stayed with her from early morning, to late evening, until her husband and children arrived at the hospital. She didn\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\'t get home until after 10:15pm. She gave me a quick call, and went straight to bed, because she was totally exhausted from her ordeal.

Apparently the area on her hand where they cut an incision to thread through the angiogram needle and tube, has caused a blood clot in her arm. She had to spend most of Saturday in emergency with heavy medication like morphine, and other procedures, like a CT Scan, which showed the clot in her arm. She was in a lot of pain and have no choice but to seek medical assistance. She also had three heart related chest pain attacks in the hospital, which they had to control with a artery spasm suppressor. Thank God, the doctor prescribed these artery spasm suppressor, until she goes to see her cardiologist on Nov. 25.

We cancelled Thanksgiving family gathering dinner, for today Sunday Oct. 13th. We all decided that instead of having it today, we will wait until next Sunday, when Lora is rested and healed. We are however, thankful, that God has been with her through it all. May the good Lord have mercy on her and her suffering, as well may God have mercy on our whole family. We love the Lord, and lean on God for understanding.

Please remember Lora in your prayers; She is still walking closer than ever with Jesus at present. This is her only comfort knowing that Jesus and all her family love her. We are holding her up in prayers to God\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\'s throne in Heaven.

A Heartbroken Mother, who\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\'s praying for her only daughter.

Prayerfully,

Valerie
Dear Michelle,

Thank you for your comforting email and especially, your heartfelt prayers!

Dear Sister in Christ, I am so tired and worn out, that all I want to do is rest in our Lord's Jesus arms.

Jesus didn't deserve to suffer like He did and die such a horrific painful death on the cross.
I understand how heartbroken, Mary the mother of Jesus, was to see her Son go through such cruel suffering, beating, humiliation and a horrific death on the cross. Mary didn't deserve this either, and yet God allowed her to experience this emotionally painful ordeal. A heartbroken Mother, who watched her innocent Son take on
punishment of the world, upon His own body by willingly obeying the Father. Jesus cried out to God the Father, asking why have you forsaken me, and God the Father surely had to turn away, at that moment, unable to watch His beloved Son suffering and death. God didn't spare His only begotten Son; because that was Jesus' ultimate mission,to be obedient to God the Father and do the Father's will.

I pray the Lord will have mercy on Lora and let her live until Jesus comes at the Rapture to take us home.
Hopefully, it's any day now. I'm leaning on the Lord for understanding, why bad things happen to good people, and yet many who are evil, live their lives in peace and tranquility, watching the world go by, without any care at all.

I'm trusting the Lord to come through for her, knowing, that God loves her and all of us, more than I ever could. After all God created her in my womb 42 years ago. Therefore, God can recreate, repair, any part of her body, and make her whole.

I'm holding on for my daughter's sake, and asking the good Lord to have mercy on her. May the good Lord heal her, bless her, and keep her safe from all attacks from Satan, from this day forth. In Jesus' name I ask and pray; Let it be dear Lord let it be so!!!

Dear God and Father, I am waiting on the Lord. Please God , comfort Lora and give her hope, so that we may have strength to carry on until Jesus comes for His bride. Lord have mercy, Christ have mercy, Lord God Almighty have mercy on Lora and all of us who are suffering; in Jesus holy name I pray! Amen! & Amen!

Prayerfully,

In Jesus' Love,

Valerie

May the good Lord heal her, bless her, and keep her safe from all attacks from Satan, from this day forth. In Jesus' name I ask and pray; Let it be dear Lord let it be so!!!

Agreeing with you Valerie, asking God for His mercy for Lora to continue to bring her through this, to please continue healing her. Thank you to God for bringing Lora home. Asking Him to please sustain you and your family to be able to be among the living who rise to meet the Lord in the air...

Thank you Regina, for your comments, and comforting words.

Update,

Yesterday morning, Lora called us had terrible pain in her right arm, where they put in the needle in for the angiogram, which was done in the hospital just this past Monday. Her hand was painful, swollen, and she couldn't move it without pain.

My husband and I headed out to where she lives, and picked her up and took her straight to emergency at the Toronto General Hospital. One of the top hospitals in the world, especially in Canada. It was an extremely,
long process and wait, as there were many in the emergency ward. We got there at 2pm yesterday and back home
2 am morning. It was exhausting but worth it. Lora, had another CT Scan done, blood work taken, and two bags, of
heavy duty medication given through intravenous. She was totally, exhausted, however, we drove her home, and she went straight to bed. The diagnosis was a 6 centimeter blockage of a blood clot; with two choices to get rid of it; one surgery to cut into the vein and remove it; however, the doctor said that afterwards could lead to more serious complications. The second choice was to treat it with Heparin a potin drug that breaks up a blood clot.
Lora went for the second choice, and has to give herself an injection of Heparin to her stomach, every day for 30 days. Then she has to follow up to see the vascular specialist in his office. Her husband will be administering the shots.
They put her right painful arm in a sling, also for 30 days. She also received a prescription for stronger pain killers.

This is the reason I haven't posted the daily updates until now. Therefore, bare with me, I'm just one person, and I am doing the best I am able to do every day.

Please continue to prayer for Lora's healing; she still has a hard road to recovery; however, God is good, and He will intervene because of His love for His own.

Lord have mercy on Lora, and all the poor and suffering souls today. Amen!

Valerie

am thankful to God that the blood clot was found and there is treatment. praying for your family, Valerie.
is it ok with you if I ask prayer for Lora on Friday, at a bible study I plan to go to?

Regina,

Of course it's Ok, to ask for prayer at your Bible Study; it's always alright to pray for one another!

Thank you & God Bless!

Valerie

Valerie,

I’m glad to hear you were able to get to be with your daughter the last time she went to hospital .. I bet that meant the world to her having you guys be able to be there!!❤️

I as well as probably everyone else here completely understands you not being able to post as much as you would like with so much your going through!!! We are praying for your daughter and you as well!!🙏🏼💕

Your poor daughter is going through ALOT!!! Will continue to pray for her and complete healing!!

💜Amanda

Amanda, thank you first of all for your continued prayers for Lora, and your comments.

Yes, she has been through alot. It hasn't been easy for her, her family, and especially for us her parents.
We actually celebrated a belated Canadian Thanksgiving this past Sunday, so that she and her family could be with us together, like every year. This was a Thanksgiving, of prayer, that she is with us, and all of us were in attendance, together, giving God thanks for her, and ask blessing for our food. She had her right arm in a sling,
as this is the only way she can relief from chronic pain. She ate dinner with us, her brother Paul and his wife, along with her family present. It was a very quiet celebration, but very nice. The turkey and fixings were good, and I was surprised I'm still able to cook such a large dinner at my age, and disability. The granddaughters helped set the table, and our Son, and wife, cleaned up afterwards, which was very much appreciated.

I spoke to her today, and she said, the heparin needles, are giving her bruises; injections in the stomach. However, she doesn't have much choice. It's either these 30 injections or a surgery that has a high risk of complications. Her choice was the injections. Her husband has been given the injections every night.

I'm trusting God, to see her through all of this; and hopefully, all this, will be soon behind her, and she will be able to go on with her life without more pain and suffering.

God Bless,

Valerie

hi Valerie. how is Lora doing? is she finished with the injections she needed? we prayed for her again today at the ladies study I go to.
:maple_leaf:

regina
hi Valerie. how is Lora doing? is she finished with the injections she needed? we prayed for her again today at the ladies study I go to.
:maple_leaf:
Thank you Regina for asking, and especially thank you and the ladies whom are praying for Lora. Once again, thank you to everyone who has prayed for her here and is continuing to keep her in their prayers.

Regina, she is half way through taking her heparin injections. She has another 15 more to go. Yesterday, Thursday her Dad took her down for a doctor's visit with the neurologist for her headaches; Unfortunately, she will not be able to take the injections for the migraine headaches she has been experiencing, and these were helping her to control the headaches. He was shocked to hear what she has been through since July, since she had seen him last time.

She also went to see doctor visit at the hospital ,the vascular surgeon at the Toronto General Hospital this past Monday, He told her she must finish all the heparin injections. Her arm is slowing improving, but still swells up and stiffens at times. The pain is much less now, but can still be very disabling and just washing and dressing, can be quite a chore, with her arm is still in a sling, she strives to give it a rest from the sling now and then. The doctor is hoping the blood clot will completely dissolve. He wants to see her back in few weeks time, and take tests to see if the clot is gone. etc.

Lora is grateful for all the prayers, she is very grateful, for each one. This blood clot set her back, has been very trying time for her. However, she is believing, God will see her through it all and I believe it to be true as well.

Gratefully,

Valerie

Lora is on her last 7 heparin injections, thank God for it. She was told to put them in her stomach because that is where they hurt the least. Her right arm is still in a sling, to prevent the pain caused when she moves her arm where the blood clot happens to be in. She is concerned that the blood clot may not dissolve, and she will be left in pain this way or have risky surgery as it is inside her artery in her arm. Please pray that the blood clot will completed be gone beforehand, or by the end of the 7 days left for these injections. Please pray there will be no need of surgery, especially after all these blood thinners, very risky for surgery.

I'm praying and believing God to heal her completely; she is so much in need of a rest from all that has happened to her recently.

Lord have mercy on Lora, dissolve the blood clot, heal her right arm, and make her heart whole again; in Your Holy name I pray and believe, Lord Jesus Amen & Amen!!!

Prayerfully,

Valerie

Update on Lora...

Lora just recently finished her 30 heparin shots. Her arm, right hand and fingers are still sore and swell up. Her doctor from Toronto General is going to be away in Israel, and won't be able to see her until mid January of next year. She does have a cardiologist appointment tomorrow Monday Nov.25 at 11:30am, which my husband Ed will be driving her to, as she is still unable to drive. She has not had any doctor check to see, if the blood clot is gone, however, she feels it is still there at present. The doctor in January was to check it out in December, but he is leaving for Israel. Hopefully her cardiologist will check it out sooner we hope. Please continue to remember her in your prayers.

God Bless!

Valerie

Dear Ones in Christ Jesus,

Here is a short update on Lora.

Lora, and our family want to thank everyone who has prayed or is praying for her; may your prayers
be answered as well.

Lora, has been steadily improving, although she is unable to use her right hand too much because it
still swells. She is grateful that it is steadily improving. She has an appointment with the specialist,
at Toronto General Hospital on Jan. 7, 2020. He will have her take tests to see if the blood clot in her arm has finally dissolved.

She has her good days, and some down days as well. Lora has been through so much the last 6 months, and the processes of recovery has been delayed to the blood clot caused by the second angioplasty done. However, your prayers have seen her through, and she isn't out of the woods yet for another 6 months, as she will continue to be on blood thinners, through the medication she is taking, and the stent in her artery which is also releasing blood thinners as well.

I have been on a roller coaster ride myself, with what happened to her, and then another cancer scare. It's been quite a difficult year, for our family. I have felt depressed at times, and all I could think about is the Rapture is anytime soon now, so that we could be Raptured, and no more suffering for anyone of us, anymore.

I want to thank you all for praying for me as well as our family too; I pray for all here daily, and ask God to
answer your prayers. I also pray for the salvation of all here, including your loved ones daily; may God have mercy on us all.

God Bless you one and All,

Much love in Jesus, our Lord and Savior

Merry Christmas, & Blessed New Year

Update on Lora;

She had an appointment with the artery specialist at Tor. Gen. Hospital on Jan. 7th, 2020.
The news is promising, but not exactly what she and all of us wanted to hear. She had an artery test done, to see if the clot is still there, etc. The specialist told her it had improved with those 30 needles she took and the brilinta blood thinner she is still on; however it is still there. There is also a smaller clot nearer to the wrist which had developed since. He wants her to stay on the blood thinners, and come back and see him in July, to reassess this situation. She can't stop using the blood thinners, and she can't have surgery, because she would bleed to death. Please continue to remember her in your prayers. God Bless!

This year the Rapture in 2020; no blood clots or sick and dying in heaven. Amen!!!!