Rapture Flight to Heaven

​​​​​​​
Pre-Tribulation Rapture Forum ​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​

In Loving Memory
  April 29, 1947 - September 5, 2020

Update: On Saturday, September 5th, 2020, the founder, administrator, and head moderator of this forum, Valerie S., went Home to be with the Lord.  Her obituary can be found on https://memorials.demarcofuneralhomes.com/valerie-skrzyniak/4321619/index.php.

This posting is dedicated to the forever memory and honor of Valerie, who was the founder of, and the inspiration for, this Web site.  The Web site will continue to operate in Valerie's remembrance, as requested by her family.  God bless!

Dedicated to God  the Father, Son, & Holy Spirit​​​​​​​
1 Thessalonians 4:15-18

For this we say unto you by the word of the Lord, that we which are alive and remain unto the coming of the Lord shall not prevent them which are asleep.  For the Lord Himself will descend from heaven with a shout, with the voice of the archangel, and with the trump of God: and the dead in Christ shall rise first:  Then we which are alive and remain shall be caught up together with them in the clouds, to meet the Lord in the air and so shall we ever be with the Lord.  Wherefore comfort one another with these words.     

​​​​​​​2 Timothy 4:7-8
For I am already being poured out as a drink offering, and the time of my departure is at hand. I have fought the good fight, I have finished the race, I have kept the faith. Finally, there is laid up for me the crown of righteousness, which the Lord, the righteous Judge, will give to me on that Day, and not to me only but also to all who have loved His appearing

PRE-TRIBULATION RAPTURE - MAIN Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
THE FIVE WISE AND FIVE FOOLISH VIRGINS (ANAGRAMS)

Donna Danna (21 July 2019)
"THE FIVE WISE AND FIVE FOOLISH VIRGINS (ANAGRAMS)"

FIVE GO, HE THEN THANK GOD, ENKINDLE VIRTUE, NOT SIN, HE BANS ME is an anagram for "THEN SHALL THE KINGDOM OF HEAVEN BE LIKENED UNTO TEN VIRGINS." (Matt. 25:1)
OH, IMPOSTER WHICH TALK is anagram for "WHICH TOOK THEIR LAMPS." (Matt. 25:1) (An imposter who calls himself a Christian will talk the talk and not walk the walk. He walks in the flesh and not in the Spirit.)
O, DON'T WARN, THEFT is an anagram for "AND WENT FORTH TO." (Matt. 25:1)
RIGHT ROBE, DO MEET ME, or OR BE RIGHT, DO MEET ME are 2 anagrams for "MEET THE BRIDEGROOM." (Matt. 25:1)
O, ME ROBED RIGHT is an anagram for "THE BRIDEGROOM." (Matt. 25:1)

AND SO THEM FIVE WERE WIFE is an anagram for "AND FIVE OF THEM WERE WISE." (Matt. 25:2)
AH, FOOL'S VIEW REFINED, or O, LO, FIVE WERE FISH are 2 anagrams for "AND FIVE WERE FOOLISH." (Matt. 25:2) (The fish was a symbol of the church so the foolish may be the unsaved or the back slidden believers in the church.)

THEY THAT WOO FLESH, IRE is an anagram for "THEY THAT WERE FOOLISH." (Matt. 25:3) (A carnal Christian or an unbeliever.)
OH, IMPOSTER TALK is an anagram for "TOOK THEIR LAMPS." (Matt. 25:3)
LOOKED NOT, OH, WHIM TAINT, or LOOKED NOT, I WITH HOT MAN are 2 anagrams for "AND TOOK NO OIL WITH THEM." (Matt. 25:3)
WHY IT HOOKER, THE FOOL HESITATER LOOK NOT AND AM SPOILT WITH THEM is an anagram for "THEY THAT WERE FOOLISH TOOK THEIR LAMPS AND TOOK NO OIL WITH THEM." (Matt. 25:3)

I SEE WITH, BUT LOOKS INTO THEIR SELVES is an anagram for "BUT THE WISE TOOK OIL IN THEIR VESSELS." (Matt. 25:4) (The five wise virgins look into their selves and examine their selves for any sin.)
I SMART WITH HELP is an anagram for "WITH THEIR LAMPS." (Matt. 25:4) (They are smart with the help of the Holy Spirit.)

DART IRE WHILE HE GOT ME OR R BID, or O, LO, WE THE RIGHT BRIDE MARRIED, or WE RIGHT MORAL BRIDE, I THE DOER are 3 anagrams for "WHILE THE BRIDEGROOM TARRIED." (Matt. 25:5).
BLESS THEM, LEAD PRUDENT ALLY, or ALL STUMBLERS THEY PLAN DEED, or MANY BE ALL THE LUST'S PEDDLER are 3 anagrams for "THEY ALL SLUMBERED AND SLEPT." (Matt. 25:5)

NIGHT WAST HERE, C AM READY AND ADMIT is an anagram for "AND AT MIDNIGHT THERE WAS A CRY MADE." (Matt. 25:6) (When the bridegroom Jesus comes, He sees that the five wise virgins are ready. They are admitted into heaven during the Rapture-Resurrection.)
O, BEHOLD ME ROBED RIGHT, or O, BEHOLD GOD REBIRTH ME are 2 anagrams for "BEHOLD THE BRIDEGROOM. (Matt. 25:6) (Rebirth means born again and refers to a born again believer.)
COMETH TO GET YOU; HE OMIT ME is an anagram for "COMETH, GO YE OUT TO MEET HIM." (Matt. 25:6)
(The bridegroom cometh to get the five wise virgins while He omits, leaves out, or shut out the five foolish virgins.)

ALL THE HONEST VIRGINS AROSE, or AH, HONEST TELL SAVIOR REIGNS, or THEN LET'S HALO, SAVIOR REIGNS, or RISEN SAVIOR, LONGEST HEALTH are 4 anagrams for "THEN ALL THOSE VIRGINS AROSE." (Matt. 25:7)
AM TRIED, SMART MIND HELP, or I'M RATED, SMART MIND HELP are 2 anagrams for "AND TRIMMED THEIR LAMPS." (Matt. 25:7)

SEEN WITHOUT, O, ADD FAITH, HOLINESS is an anagram for "AND THE FOOLISH SAID UNTO THE WISE."(Matt. 25:8)
FOR YOU FIVE GLORIOUS is an anagram for "GIVE US OF YOUR OIL FOR." (Matt. 25:8) (The five wise will receive the glorified immortal body.)
OUTAGE, NO SUPER MORAL, or OUTAGE, NO PURE MORALS ARE 2 anagrams for "OUR LAMPS ARE GONE OUT." (Matt. 25:8)

BUT WISE HEARTED NEWS is an anagram for "BUT THE WISE ANSWERED." (Matt. 25:9)
SAINTS GO YON is an anagram for "SAYING, NOT SO." (Matt. 25:9)
HE TEST REBEL is an anagram for "LEST THERE BE." (Matt. 25:9)
YOU FRAUD, NO UNHONEST GO is an anagram for "NOT ENOUGH FOR US AND YOU." (Matt. 25:9)
RAGE, OBEY TRUTH, or BUYER GOT HEART are 2 anagrams for "BUT GO YE RATHER." (Matt. 25:9)
ME GATHER ANY, OBEY TRUTH LEST DOUBT HALT, or MANY HEAR, GET, OBEY TRUTH LEST DOUBT HALT, or RAGE, MANY OBEY TRUTH LEST THE DOUBT HALT, or ANY OBEY TRUTH LEST DOUBT HALT THEM, or RAGE, THEY OBEY TRUTH LEST DOUBT HALT MAN, or THEY OBEY TRUTH, GREAT SOUL DEBT HALT MAN, or BUYER GOT HEART, HATH MY TALENT, SOUL DEBT are 7 anagrams for "BUT GO YE RATHER TO THEM THAT SELL AND BUY." (Matt. 25:9)

THEY B WILE AT, THY NUDE NOW is an anagram for "AND WHILE THEY WENT TO BUY." (Matt. 25:10)
I'M GOD TO EMBRACE HER is an anagram for "THE BRIDEGROOM CAME." (Matt. 25:10)
AND WHY THEY WERE THAT DEAR MEN WITHIN IT is an anagram for "AND THEY THAT WERE READY WENT IN WITH HIM." (Matt. 25:10)
O, R MATE I GATHER, or O, "I AM" GET R HEART, or R HEART IMAGE TO are 3 anagrams for "TO THE MARRIAGE." (Matt. 25:10)
AHA, DOES THRUST DOWN, or AH, SAD END, THROWS OUT, or AH, SAD END, THROW, OUST are 3 anagrams for "AND THE DOOR WAS SHUT." (Matt. 25:10)

I AM HARVESTING OR FACE THE REWARD LOST, or AM AS RIGHT VINE OR FACE THE REWARD LOST, or AM AS THE VIRGIN OR FACE THE REWARD LOST, or OR I HARM VINTAGES, FACE THE REWARD LOST, or GETS VAIN, HIM ROAR, FACE THE REWARD LOST are 5 anagrams for "AFTERWARD CAME ALSO THE OTHER VIRGINS." (Matt. 25:11)
SLY ADORING LORD is an anagram for "SAYING, LORD, LORD." (Matt. 25:11)
NOPE, OUST, or ONE U STOP are 2 anagrams for "OPEN TO US." (Matt. 25:11)

UNBATHED SEWER, ADD A SIN is an anagram for "BUT HE ANSWERED AND SAID." (Matt. 25:12)
YOU UNOILY VARIETY, NOOKY WINS OUT, or YOU UNOILY VARIETY, WON'T YOU OINK are 2 anagrams for "VERILY I SAY UNTO YOU, I KNOW YOU NOT." (Matt. 25:12) (A pig or hog oinks and was considered unclean so this would refer to a sinful, unclean person. Unoily would refer to a lack of oil or the Holy Spirit.)

HERO OFFER, THY WATCHER WOKEN FOR HE ENTER IT is an anagram for "WATCH THEREFORE FOR YE KNOW NEITHER THE." (Matt. 25:13)
OH, HERO UNTARDY, or OR OH, HE UNTARDY are 2 anagrams for "DAY NOR THE HOUR." (Matt. 25:13)
HE COMETH FORTH, IS ONE NEW MAN, or HE COMETH FORTH, I NAME NEW SON are 2 anagrams for "WHEREIN THE SON OF MAN COMETH." (Matt. 25:13)

(Although the word READINESS is not in this Bible passage, an anagram for it would be SIN ERASED. 1 John 1:7-9 says, "If we confess our sins, he is faithful and just to forgive our sins, and to cleanse us from all unrighteousness.")