Rapture Flight to Heaven

​​​​​​​
Pre-Tribulation Rapture Forum ​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​

In Loving Memory
  April 29, 1947 - September 5, 2020

Update: On Saturday, September 5th, 2020, the founder, administrator, and head moderator of this forum, Valerie S., went Home to be with the Lord.  Her obituary can be found on https://memorials.demarcofuneralhomes.com/valerie-skrzyniak/4321619/index.php.

This posting is dedicated to the forever memory and honor of Valerie, who was the founder of, and the inspiration for, this Web site.  The Web site will continue to operate in Valerie's remembrance, as requested by her family.  God bless!

Dedicated to God  the Father, Son, & Holy Spirit​​​​​​​
1 Thessalonians 4:15-18

For this we say unto you by the word of the Lord, that we which are alive and remain unto the coming of the Lord shall not prevent them which are asleep.  For the Lord Himself will descend from heaven with a shout, with the voice of the archangel, and with the trump of God: and the dead in Christ shall rise first:  Then we which are alive and remain shall be caught up together with them in the clouds, to meet the Lord in the air and so shall we ever be with the Lord.  Wherefore comfort one another with these words.     

​​​​​​​2 Timothy 4:7-8
For I am already being poured out as a drink offering, and the time of my departure is at hand. I have fought the good fight, I have finished the race, I have kept the faith. Finally, there is laid up for me the crown of righteousness, which the Lord, the righteous Judge, will give to me on that Day, and not to me only but also to all who have loved His appearing

PRE-TRIBULATION RAPTURE - MAIN Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: People Get Ready Jesus is Coming; Soon We'll be Coming Home!!!

"Fair Use for information & Discussion Purposes"

TONIGHT’S SHOW:

Barry batters the Southlands and comes in as a FLOOD, does anyone see a warning here? Let's see, Obama's name is also Barry, is he going to come in like a flood? Is the Simpson's show with Trump in a coffin a warning of a coming sudden change in America? Was the power outage in NYC a cyber-attack or a cover for something else? Let's see, Barry, then OUTAGE exactly 42 years to the day of a previous outage. Why exactly 42 years? The number 42 in Scripture means ISRAEL'S OPPRESSION and the LORD'S ADVENT. Signs in the sky, signs in the heavens, earthquakes abound, volcanic activity increases, weather gets strange the world over, and humanity enters gross spiritual darkness, the umbra just before Sunrise and more...

Re: People Get Ready Jesus is Coming; Soon We'll be Coming Home!!!

Valerie
Dear Family in Christ Jesus,

Chad, this Brother in Christ Jesus, feels likewise, as I do. Keep your eyes on Jesus, not on any date.
If it happens July 17th, 2019 Hallelujah, but if it doesn't we go on and occupy, bringing the good news to the people. Like I said dates have come and gone, in the years that have past. God knows the exact day and hour, and if these people truly heard from the Lord, then it will come to pass, if not, it will be another failure. I believe that all who are to be Raptured, will know, when it's about to happen, not just some. Jesus loves His entire bride, and not just parts of her; soon and very soon; the Lord will speak within that still small voice,
and let His bride know the time has arrived.

Watch everyday, like I always recommended. For when we least expect the Lord to come; Jesus will come, then.

Maranatha,

Valerie

"Fair Use for Information & Discussion Purposes"

Will The Rapture Of The Church Happen July 17, 2019???

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2mQPczNxc6I

Watchman On The Wall 88
Published on Jul 10, 2019

I wanted to address this topic because hundreds and even thousands of people are jumping on the new bandwagon date of July 17, 2019 as the rapture date.
Well, here we are, July 18th, and no Rapture. We know these women did not here from the Lord that the Rapture would take place on July 17th. It was my original thought which I posted on another thread, that if there was a date set, most likely it wouldn't happen. Although like many here, I was hoping, that the time had finally come.

Like I said before, don't keep your eyes on any set date, keep your eyes on Jesus; the Lord will come when 'WE LEAST EXPECT JESUS TO COME", AMEN!

I spent time reading the bible and praying early morning, and the rest of the day, the usual routine of the each day. I believe, that God will let every person know, the second, moment, the day, before the Rapture; therefore, we have no need to turn to any woman or man for the day of the Rapture; so far, people are batting 100 percent incorrect information. Did Jesus command us to figure the day and time of His return at the Rapture, absolutely not!!! However, Jesus did command us to watch, so that we wouldn't be caught unaware.

I'm not surprised, that this one failed as well, as they supposedly had three of saying they had confirmation from God. I believe, it came from their own mind/thoughts within. I just wish they wouldn't have said that God told tell, confirmed it to them....sigh~~ Let no one make God a liar, for God doesn't lie, people do; and they should stop using it as a fact that this came from God himself.

All I can say is "another one bites the dust"!!!!

Back to work, posting, watching for the imminent Rapture!!!

Maranatha!

Valerie