Rapture Flight to Heaven

​​​​​​​
Pre-Tribulation Rapture Forum ​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​

In Loving Memory
  April 29, 1947 - September 5, 2020

Update: On Saturday, September 5th, 2020, the founder, administrator, and head moderator of this forum, Valerie S., went Home to be with the Lord.  Her obituary can be found on https://memorials.demarcofuneralhomes.com/valerie-skrzyniak/4321619/index.php.

This posting is dedicated to the forever memory and honor of Valerie, who was the founder of, and the inspiration for, this Web site.  The Web site will continue to operate in Valerie's remembrance, as requested by her family.  God bless!

Dedicated to God  the Father, Son, & Holy Spirit​​​​​​​
1 Thessalonians 4:15-18

For this we say unto you by the word of the Lord, that we which are alive and remain unto the coming of the Lord shall not prevent them which are asleep.  For the Lord Himself will descend from heaven with a shout, with the voice of the archangel, and with the trump of God: and the dead in Christ shall rise first:  Then we which are alive and remain shall be caught up together with them in the clouds, to meet the Lord in the air and so shall we ever be with the Lord.  Wherefore comfort one another with these words.     

​​​​​​​2 Timothy 4:7-8
For I am already being poured out as a drink offering, and the time of my departure is at hand. I have fought the good fight, I have finished the race, I have kept the faith. Finally, there is laid up for me the crown of righteousness, which the Lord, the righteous Judge, will give to me on that Day, and not to me only but also to all who have loved His appearing

PRE-TRIBULATION RAPTURE - MAIN Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: The Grand Finale! For 17th July 2019.

Dear Family in Christ Jesus,

Chad, this Brother in Christ Jesus, feels likewise, as I do. Keep your eyes on Jesus, not on any date.
If it happens July 17th, 2019 Hallelujah, but if it doesn't we go on and occupy, bringing the good news to the people. Like I said dates have come and gone, in the years that have past. God knows the exact day and hour, and if these people truly heard from the Lord, then it will come to pass, if not, it will be another failure. I believe that all who are to be Raptured, will know, when it's about to happen, not just some. Jesus loves His entire bride, and not just parts of her; soon and very soon; the Lord will speak within that still small voice,
and let His bride know the time has arrived.

Watch everyday, like I always recommended. For when we least expect the Lord to come; Jesus will come, then.

Maranatha,

Valerie

"Fair Use for Information & Discussion Purposes"

Will The Rapture Of The Church Happen July 17, 2019???

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2mQPczNxc6I

Watchman On The Wall 88
Published on Jul 10, 2019

I wanted to address this topic because hundreds and even thousands of people are jumping on the new bandwagon date of July 17, 2019 as the rapture date.

Watchman On The Wall 88
Published on Jul 12, 2019

One day in the near future everything is going to change very suddenly.

There is going to be a mass vanishing. All over the world people are going to vanish in a moment ...in the twinkling of an eye....

The world leaders and most likely the Vatican and Pope are going to come out and try to explain this event away. They will Most likely say it was alien abduction or they will use some other explanation.

The truth about what really will occur is found in this video.

Follow me on twitter:
https://mobile.twitter.com/Watchman61088

"Fair Use for Information & discussion Purposes"

"Midnight Blood Moon Over The Holy Land" Final Hour"

Paul Begley
Published on Jul 13, 2019

Midnight Blood Moon Over The Holy Land as God's Final Hour Approaches

"Fair Use for information & Discussion Purposes"

Night Shadows 071419 Signs, Warnings & Sounds

TONIGHT’S SHOW:

Barry batters the Southlands and comes in as a FLOOD, does anyone see a warning here? Let's see, Obama's name is also Barry, is he going to come in like a flood? Is the Simpson's show with Trump in a coffin a warning of a coming sudden change in America? Was the power outage in NYC a cyber-attack or a cover for something else? Let's see, Barry, then OUTAGE exactly 42 years to the day of a previous outage. Why exactly 42 years? The number 42 in Scripture means ISRAEL'S OPPRESSION and the LORD'S ADVENT. Signs in the sky, signs in the heavens, earthquakes abound, volcanic activity increases, weather gets strange the world over, and humanity enters gross spiritual darkness, the umbra just before Sunrise and more...

FINAL LIVE STREAM 16th July: 1 days to go to 17th July!

RAPTURE AT TWILIGHT
Streamed live 8 hours ago
Time of fellowship till the morning twilight!

Hallelujah if it happens! We will see what develops tomorrow, whether we're Raptured then or stay here.

Kathy,

Hallelujah and a big Amen if this is truly from God, and the Rapture takes place. It's the 17th already here in T.O. Ontario, therefore, I'll be watching with everyone, and praying the time has arrived.

God knows the exact day and hour. We know it is near and even at the doors. May God's will be done accordingly.

I was so tired a minute ago, and all I could think of was going to sleep; however, after I finished the Lord's Prayer, I don't feel tired, and will stay up and watch, as long as I am able too.

Well Kathy, & everyone, I'll either see you all in Heaven today July 17th, via the Rapture or I'll be back on the 18th continuing to post on Rapture Flight to Heaven.

Maranatha, Kathy, Michelle, Amanda, Stephanie, Francesca, Regina, Tammy, Beverley, Donna D., etc.,

I love you one and all in Jesus' Love, my dear family in Christ!

Please watch, and continue to watch faithfully, you're rewards in heaven will be well worth it, especially, the crown for those who have been watching.

LOOK UP OUR REDEMPTION DRAWS NIGH!!!

MARANATHA!!!

Your Sister in Christ Jesus, Valerie

We will see. If Jesus doesn't come and get us today, He will at some point.

Well, here we are, July 18th, and no Rapture. We know these women did not here from the Lord that the Rapture would take place on July 17th. It was my original thought which I posted on another thread, that if there was a date set, most likely it wouldn't happen. Although like many here, I was hoping, that the time had finally come.

Like I said before, don't keep your eyes on any set date, keep your eyes on Jesus; the Lord will come when 'WE LEAST EXPECT JESUS TO COME", AMEN!

I spent time reading the bible and praying early morning, and the rest of the day, the usual routine of the each day. I believe, that God will let every person know, the second, moment, the day, before the Rapture; therefore, we have no need to turn to any woman or man for the day of the Rapture; so far, people are batting 100 percent incorrect information. Did Jesus command us to figure the day and time of His return at the Rapture, absolutely not!!! However, Jesus did command us to watch, so that we wouldn't be caught unaware.

I'm not surprised, that this one failed as well, as they supposedly had three of saying they had confirmation from God. I believe, it came from their own mind/thoughts within. I just wish they wouldn't have said that God told tell, confirmed it to them....sigh~~ Let no one make God a liar, for God doesn't lie, people do; and they should stop using it as a fact that this came from God himself.

All I can say is "another one bites the dust"!!!!

Back to work, posting, watching for the imminent Rapture!!!

Maranatha!

Valerie

GOD'S BREATH OF LIFE!

The Breath of God
Published on Jul 17, 2019

Valerie
Well, here we are, July 18th, and no Rapture. We know these women did not here from the Lord that the Rapture would take place on July 17th. It was my original thought which I posted on another thread, that if there was a date set, most likely it wouldn't happen. Although like many here, I was hoping, that the time had finally come.

Like I said before, don't keep your eyes on any set date, keep your eyes on Jesus; the Lord will come when 'WE LEAST EXPECT JESUS TO COME", AMEN!

I spent time reading the bible and praying early morning, and the rest of the day, the usual routine of the each day. I believe, that God will let every person know, the second, moment, the day, before the Rapture; therefore, we have no need to turn to any woman or man for the day of the Rapture; so far, people are batting 100 percent incorrect information. Did Jesus command us to figure the day and time of His return at the Rapture, absolutely not!!! However, Jesus did command us to watch, so that we wouldn't be caught unaware.

I'm not surprised, that this one failed as well, as they supposedly had three of saying they had confirmation from God. I believe, it came from their own mind/thoughts within. I just wish they wouldn't have said that God told tell, confirmed it to them....sigh~~ Let no one make God a liar, for God doesn't lie, people do; and they should stop using it as a fact that this came from God himself.

All I can say is "another one bites the dust"!!!!

Back to work, posting, watching for the imminent Rapture!!!

Maranatha!

Valerie
My Comments: When someone says "God said this is a date of the Rapture, and it doesn't come to pass, do not listen to these people, anymore". They will come up with another date, which I believe they have already. I totally agree with Chad...discernment is necessary. Speculating is one thing, but telling others that God said the Rapture would happen on July 17, and it didn't come to pass; we know without any doubt, this was not from God. Remember keep your eyes on Jesus, and not on a date. Jesus is coming, and trust God first and foremost, not anyone who claims to have heard from God. We know God doesn't lie, people do.

Thank you to Chad, for his thoughts totally agree with my own.

Maranatha, Valerie

The Next Rapture Date Revealed!!?!

Watchman On The Wall 88
Published on Jul 18, 2019

Please pray for Crystal, she is the only one who has come forward and sincerely apologized, out of all the others.
She is sincere, I don't think the others are; as they continue in their ways and two of them didn't take time to apologize misleading others; that they heard from God. Please don't follow these others, only God knows what their true motives may be. Let God take care of these others; hopefully, they will ask God for forgiveness, as well. For all have sinned and have come short of God's Glory.

I have forgiven Crystal, and I believe, that God knows, who belong to Him, and who do not. She is still a babe in Christ. She believes she is being tested. However, she said she will not be on youtube in setting any dates anymore.

Pray for her!

"Fair Use for Information & Educational Purposes"

I Love You & I’m Sorry

Crystal Love4Jesus
Published on Jul 18, 2019

This is what I have been saying all along; if the prophetic word is from the Lord it will and does surely come pass exactly as it was spoken. If not, it will not come to pass, for the Lord has never given such a word or had spoken it. Don't follow these people, for they have been tested and found to be false, just as scripture states.

There are too many false prophets amongst us today; please be careful, take all prophecy in prayer to God for confirmation, and watch to see if it does come to pass especially if a date is given.

Yes, there a true prophets of God, very few; in the Bible we have some of them that are mentioned.
Today, the devil, tries to imitate the things of God, in order to sway God's people away from the truth.

Watch everyday for the Lord's coming at the Rapture, and don't let anyone fool you. God will deal with those who seek glory for themselves instead of giving all honor and glory to God where it belongs. "Pride", was the fall of Lucifer, who become "Satan" the father of all liars. Satan is working overtime to deceive as many as he can, especially God's own if it were possible. Keep your eyes on Jesus, not on any date. Jesus said He would come, take Him at His word, for His word will come to pass, just as scripture states.

Watch out for wolves in sheep's clothing, trust no one, but God and God only!

Matthew 7 …21 Not everyone who says to Me, ‘Lord, Lord,’ will enter the kingdom of heaven, but only he who does the will of My Father in heaven. 22 Many will say to Me on that day, ‘Lord, Lord, did we not prophesy in Your name, and in Your name drive out demons and perform many miracles?’ 23 Then I will tell them plainly, ‘I never knew you; depart from Me, you workers of lawlessness!’…

Jesus is coming, don't miss it for the world.

Maranatha!

Valerie

Deuteronomy 18 New King James Version (NKJV)

The Portion of the Priests and Levites
18 “The priests, the Levites—all the tribe of Levi—shall have no part nor inheritance with Israel; they shall eat the offerings of the Lord made by fire, and His portion. 2 Therefore they shall have no inheritance among their brethren; the Lord is their inheritance, as He said to them.

3 “And this shall be the priest’s due from the people, from those who offer a sacrifice, whether it is bull or sheep: they shall give to the priest the shoulder, the cheeks, and the stomach. 4 The firstfruits of your grain and your new wine and your oil, and the first of the fleece of your sheep, you shall give him. 5 For the Lord your God has chosen him out of all your tribes to stand to minister in the name of the Lord, him and his sons forever.

6 “So if a Levite comes from any of your gates, from where he dwells among all Israel, and comes with all the desire of his mind to the place which the Lord chooses, 7 then he may serve in the name of the Lord his God as all his brethren the Levites do, who stand there before the Lord. 8 They shall have equal portions to eat, besides what comes from the sale of his inheritance.

Avoid Wicked Customs
9 “When you come into the land which the Lord your God is giving you, you shall not learn to follow the
abominations of those nations. 10 There shall not be found among you anyone who makes his son or his daughter pass through the fire, or one who practices witchcraft, or a soothsayer, or one who interprets omens, or a sorcerer, 11 or one who conjures spells, or a medium, or a spiritist, or one who calls up the dead. 12 For all who do these things are an abomination to the Lord, and because of these abominations the Lord your God drives them out from before you. 13 You shall be blameless before the Lord your God. 14 For these nations which you will dispossess listened to soothsayers and diviners; but as for you, the Lord your God has not appointed such for you.

A New Prophet Like Moses
15 “The Lord your God will raise up for you a Prophet like me from your midst, from your brethren. Him you shall hear, 16 according to all you desired of the Lord your God in Horeb in the day of the assembly, saying, ‘Let me not hear again the voice of the Lord my God, nor let me see this great fire anymore, lest I die.’

17 “And the Lord said to me: ‘What they have spoken is good. 18 I will raise up for them a Prophet like you from among their brethren, and will put My words in His mouth, and He shall speak to them all that I command Him. 19 And it shall be that whoever will not hear My words, which He speaks in My name, I will require it of him. 20 But the prophet who presumes to speak a word in My name, which I have not commanded him to speak, or who speaks in the name of other gods, that prophet shall die.’ 21 And if you say in your heart, ‘How shall we know the word which the Lord has not spoken?’ 22 when a prophet speaks in the name of the Lord, if the thing does not happen or come to pass, that is the thing which the Lord has not spoken; the prophet has spoken it presumptuously; you shall not be afraid of him.