Rapture Flight to Heaven

​​​​​​​
Pre-Tribulation Rapture Forum ​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​

In Loving Memory
  April 29, 1947 - September 5, 2020

Update: On Saturday, September 5th, 2020, the founder, administrator, and head moderator of this forum, Valerie S., went Home to be with the Lord.  Her obituary can be found on https://memorials.demarcofuneralhomes.com/valerie-skrzyniak/4321619/index.php.

This posting is dedicated to the forever memory and honor of Valerie, who was the founder of, and the inspiration for, this Web site.  The Web site will continue to operate in Valerie's remembrance, as requested by her family.  God bless!

Dedicated to God  the Father, Son, & Holy Spirit​​​​​​​
1 Thessalonians 4:15-18

For this we say unto you by the word of the Lord, that we which are alive and remain unto the coming of the Lord shall not prevent them which are asleep.  For the Lord Himself will descend from heaven with a shout, with the voice of the archangel, and with the trump of God: and the dead in Christ shall rise first:  Then we which are alive and remain shall be caught up together with them in the clouds, to meet the Lord in the air and so shall we ever be with the Lord.  Wherefore comfort one another with these words.     

​​​​​​​2 Timothy 4:7-8
For I am already being poured out as a drink offering, and the time of my departure is at hand. I have fought the good fight, I have finished the race, I have kept the faith. Finally, there is laid up for me the crown of righteousness, which the Lord, the righteous Judge, will give to me on that Day, and not to me only but also to all who have loved His appearing

PRE-TRIBULATION RAPTURE - MAIN Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
WARNING, WARNING, WARNING..........Danger Ahead...Warning Everyone!!!

Dear Ones, Danger is ahead. I'm sending out this warning to everyone as well, because I believe Pastor Faraq, and because this is my duty, as a "Watch Person" to give you all, a heads Up. Tell everyone who will listen...our time is extremely short now.

Jesus is coming, at any moment now, along with great destruction, war, famine, etc., will escalate. The great tribulation is at hand. However, Jesus will remove His bride beforehand, before destruction falls on every inhabitant of this earth. For His bride is not appointed to wrath...Repent of your ways, accept Jesus as you Savior, and pray daily, The Lord's Prayer, so that you will be found without spot or wrinkle. Remember Jesus himself, taught us this prayer.

This is no time to take any chances, for heaven's sake, and for your own sake, get right with God if you have strayed away. TIME IS NOW, RIGHT NOW!

Forgive those who have trespassed against you, just like Jesus taught us to pray...fear not, God is with us,
therefore, there is nothing to fear...Humble yourself before the Lord, in prayers, and rejoice that our waiting
is almost over. Encourage one another and warn others, Jesus is Coming, and tell them about Jesus' saving grace, and sacrifice, so they too can be saved through our Lord.

God knows the exact day and hour, however, we know that it is extremely near now. We know because we have been watching the prophecies in the bible coming to pass. According to scripture, we know we are in the process of being Raptured, and all H e l l is about to break loose.

We all long to hear Jesus tell us, "Well done my good & faithful one, well done in deed!" I know I do!!!

Come Lord Jesus Come!!!

In Jesus' Love,

Valerie

Fair Use for Information & Discussion Purposes'

J.D. Farag
Published on Jun 23, 2019

Pastor J.D. warns of the need to take the escalating tensions with Iran very seriously.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?time_continue=406&v=iyNB7bf9LvY

Re: WARNING, WARNING, WARNING..........Danger Ahead...Warning Everyone!!!

Fair Use for Information & Discussion Purposes

US and Iran showdown goes from terrible to worse

Fresh fury flying between President Donald Trump and Iran shows why the threat of a disastrous war was not averted by his last minute decision to call off "cocked and loaded" US air strikes to avenge the downing of a US drone last week.

Iran reacted furiously on Tuesday to a new set of sanctions imposed by Washington, including on Supreme Leader Ayatollah Ali Khamenei, by accusing the US of suffering a "mental disability."

Read more at:

https://www.msn.com/en-ca/news/world/us-and-iran-showdown-goes-from-terrible-to-worse/ar-AADptFq?li=AAggNb9&ocid=mailsignout

"Fair Use for Information & Discussion Purposes"

WARNING FROM GOD!!! JUDGEMENT BY FIRE!!!!

Crystal Love4Jesus
Published on Jun 25, 2019

I'm glad You're coming to get us, Jesus.

Letter I received from a dear Sister in Christ Jesus, Beverly

Thank you so much for your permission to post your email along with your name.
May God Bless for sharing these findings and sharing them with our Sisters and Brothers in Christ.

Hello Dear Val,

I just wanted to share this Perseid Meteor Shower info as it dovetails into thoughts on July 17th. There is a young black woman with screen name "Not My Future" who posted a dream she had in 2012 where asteroids began hitting earth at which time before the second one could hit the rapture occurred.

Perseids Next period of activity: July 17th, 2019 to August 26th, 2019
The Perseids are the most popular meteor shower as they peak on warm August nights as seen from the northern hemisphere. The Perseids are active from July 17 to August 24. They reach a strong maximum on August 12 or 13, depending on the year. Normal rates seen from rural locations range from 50-75 shower members per hour at maximum.The Perseids are particles released from comet 109P/Swift-Tuttle during its numerous returns to the inner solar system. They are called Perseids since the radiant (the area of the sky where the meteors seem to originate) is located near the prominent constellation of Perseus the hero when at maximum activity.
Shower details - Radiant: 03:12 +57.6° - ZHR: 100 - Velocity: 37 miles/sec (swift - 60km/sec) - Parent Object: 109P/Swift-Tuttle
Next Peak - The Perseids will next peak on the Aug 12-13, 2019 night. On this night, the moon will be 94% full.

Three rapture verses:

Joel 2:31 The sun shall be turned into darkness (New moon eclipse July 2,) and the moon into blood (Full moon eclipse July 16 midnite in Israel), before the great and terrible day of the Lord come.

Acts 2:20 The sun shall be turned into darkness (July 2), and the moon into blood (July 16) before the great and notable day of the Lord come.

Rev 6:12 And I beheld when he had opened the sixth seal, and, lo, there was a great earthquake (meteors hitting earth??); and the sun became black as sackcloth of hair (July 2), and the moon became as blood (July 16);

Val, I know it's to no avail to set dates but I thought this was interesting enough to share with you!

Love, in Jesus matchless name,

Beverly

My Reply: Amos 3:7

7 Surely the Lord GOD does nothing without revealing His plan to His servants the prophets.

Dear Beverly & All in Christ Jesus,

Jesus is coming at any time now, is it on July 17th, 2019; we will soon find out; perhaps even earlier, God

willing..

As a Watch person, I must keep my eyes open to alert at all times that the Lord's coming is near.

Please pray for your own confirmation about July 17th. We know that when Elijah was Raptured, taken to Heaven,

Elisah knew the very day and so did sons of prophets know the date...look up 2 Kings 2 NASB...Therefore, God

will reveal the date of the Rapture to us and others as well.

Surely God will reveal our Rapture date; just like He did at the Rapture of Elijah

2 King 2 NASB

Elijah Taken to Heaven

2 And it came about when the Lord was about to take up Elijah by a whirlwind to heaven, that Elijah went with Elisha from Gilgal. 2 Elijah said to Elisha, “Stay here please, for the Lord has sent me as far as Bethel.” But Elisha said, “As the Lord lives and as you yourself live, I will not leave you.” So they went down to Bethel. 3 Then the sons of the prophets who were at Bethel came out to Elisha and said to him, “Do you know that the Lord will take away your master from over you today?” And he said, “Yes, I know; be still.”

Read more:

https://www.biblegateway.com/passage/?search=2+Kings+2&version=NASB

Experts fear ‘snowball effect’ as Iran abandons nuclear deal

The United Nations says Iran has so far respected the deal’s terms. But by Thursday, Iran says it will have over 300 kilograms (660 pounds) of low-enriched uranium in its possession, which would mean it had broken out of the atomic accord.

Read more:

https://www.ynetnews.com/articles/0,7340,L-5536805,00.html

Breaking “Gibraltar Detains Iran Super Oil Tanker” USA Requested

President Trump requested that Gibraltar seize a Super Iranian Oil Tanker with help from British Royal Marines https://www.paulbegleyprophecy.com

Breaking "Sen. Rand Paul Sent To IRAN To Prevent War" / Kevin Wilson

Paul Begley
Streamed live 5 hours ago

Prophecy Update: “Tipping Point”: Iran

Watchman On The Wall 88
Published on Jul 18, 2019

A US warship on Thursday destroyed an Iranian drone in the Strait of Hormuz after it threatened the ship, US President Donald Trump said. The incident marked a new escalation of tensions between the countries less than one month after Iran downed an American drone and Trump came close to retaliating with a military strike.

Follow Me On Twitter:
https://mobile.twitter.com/Watchman61088

"Fair Use for information & Discussion Purposes"

Night Shadows 071819 Are We Going Hot With Iran

TONIGHT’S SHOW:

Iran attacks a USA Navy Ship and is shot Down - Trump says we will respond to this violation that occurred in international waters - reports of 2000 US Troops possibly on the way to free the oil tanker that Iran admits it captured and will keep - Israel also on high alert as this latest incident now appears to be headed to a major confrontation even on Iranian soil as US troops would have to go ashore to free the tanker. Iran will of course defend their position and a hot war could result - events appear to be in line with a possible timeline between now and the 9th of Av on August 10/11th and Tu B'Av at the full moon. Are we about to enter the Time of Jacob's Trouble?

If we are, that means that we, the Body/Bride of Christ, are about to enter Heaven!

"Fair Use for information & Discussion Purposes"

Night Shadows 071919 Iran Takes Two More Tankers What Next

TONIGHT’S SHOW:

Reports appear to confirm that Iran has taken TWO MORE OIL TANKERS which makes THREE so far, but it appears two have been taken TODAY. No response yet from either British or American sources, but Trump did not seem very upset over this in a short interview he had before leaving for Florida, but I do believe there will be a response, perhaps even more sanctions - Frequency The Mind Matrix is now in Paperback, we will cover some of this along with Hopi and Native American STAR PEOPLE legends and the arrival. The heat wave here in America is just the beginning as the erratic weather continues. New prophecy verifies America as Babylon The Great - and more...

Kathy G.
If we are, that means that we, the Body/Bride of Christ, are about to enter Heaven!
Oh Kathy, THAT would be totally awesome, wouldn't it!?

Maranatha!

Tammy