Rapture Flight to Heaven

​​​​​​​
Pre-Tribulation Rapture Forum ​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​

In Loving Memory
  April 29, 1947 - September 5, 2020

Update: On Saturday, September 5th, 2020, the founder, administrator, and head moderator of this forum, Valerie S., went Home to be with the Lord.  Her obituary can be found on https://memorials.demarcofuneralhomes.com/valerie-skrzyniak/4321619/index.php.

This posting is dedicated to the forever memory and honor of Valerie, who was the founder of, and the inspiration for, this Web site.  The Web site will continue to operate in Valerie's remembrance, as requested by her family.  God bless!

Dedicated to God  the Father, Son, & Holy Spirit​​​​​​​
1 Thessalonians 4:15-18

For this we say unto you by the word of the Lord, that we which are alive and remain unto the coming of the Lord shall not prevent them which are asleep.  For the Lord Himself will descend from heaven with a shout, with the voice of the archangel, and with the trump of God: and the dead in Christ shall rise first:  Then we which are alive and remain shall be caught up together with them in the clouds, to meet the Lord in the air and so shall we ever be with the Lord.  Wherefore comfort one another with these words.     

​​​​​​​2 Timothy 4:7-8
For I am already being poured out as a drink offering, and the time of my departure is at hand. I have fought the good fight, I have finished the race, I have kept the faith. Finally, there is laid up for me the crown of righteousness, which the Lord, the righteous Judge, will give to me on that Day, and not to me only but also to all who have loved His appearing

PRE-TRIBULATION RAPTURE - MAIN Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Please Read, Pray, Ask God for Confirmation....! Pray "The Lord's Prayer Daily, and Repent Daily!

The Wages of Sin equals Death...We are Saved by Grace....We need to Repent Daily?

I am very concerned that there is such a rift, in so many Christians, especially, many who post on youtube, in regards to, calling the Once Saved always Saved Doctrine, "A Doctrine from Hell?" There is a back and forth battle to who is right and who is wrong.

Here is my conclusion.

The Wages of Sin equals death. Jesus, died on the cross for "OUR SINS', for Jesus was and is 'WITHOUT SIN".
If Jesus didn't come and do this, we would all be heading to "HELL". JESUS WAS OUR SIN BEARER.

We are Saved by Grace, Jesus paid for our sins on the cross. This is why Jesus came to Earth, to pay for our sins on the cross, so that through His sacrifice we are saved by receiving His gift for whoever calls on the Lord Jesus for Salvation.

When we are a New Creation we are mindful not to 'WILFULLY SIN", however, if we are tempted and do sin, we have to repent IMMEDIATELY. This is why Jesus himself, gave us the Lord's Prayer; it is a prayer of repentance, forgiveness, straight to God the Father. WE MUST PRAY THIS PRAYER EACH AND EVERYDAY, "THE LORD'S PRAYER", FAITHFULLY, SO THAT WE MAY BE RIGHT WITH THE LORD, EACH AND EVERY DAY OF OUR LIVES. In this prayer, we ask God to forgive us as we have forgive those who have sinned against us. Forgive everyone, so that the Lord will forgive every one of your sins.

This is no time to play with who is right and who is wrong; let's play it SAFE...Cover all and everything, especially praying the Lord's Prayer daily.

God Bless You one and All.

We are going in the Rapture, and Jesus is coming at any time now!

In Jesus' Love,

Valerie.

Re: Please Read, Pray, Ask God for Confirmation....! Pray "The Lord's Prayer Daily, and Repent Da

Here is one of this people,named below:

Please children of God, remember we are saved through grace, and those who are sincere about accepted the Lord as their Lord and Savior, are saved. Those who are truly saved try at all times to please the Lord, and the Lord teaches to grow in the Lord daily. We are not perfect, only God is perfect. Should we fall into sin, we have Jesus as our Lord and Savior our redeemer to stand before God in our favour.

Pray dear ones, pray, for God loves to hear sincere prayers, and God will not send a true child of God to Hell, and take away his/her salvation. For we are sealed with God's Holy Spirit, and we long to please the Lord. We become liars if we say we have never sinned since we were saved; we have a fallen sinful nature, that is why Jesus had to come and die for our sins in our place on the cross...we just could not do it. He also gave us the Lord's prayer, so that if we should fall into sin, we can pray directly to God the Father for forgiveness. They are all intertwined together.

Let me ask you, what child of God which is truly born again, willfully sins? Not one, if they truly born again!
That child will avoid sin like the plague. If one willfully sins they have never really been saved to begin with, and are only fooling themselves.

Lord hear our prayers - Lord remember each and everyone of your children when you send Jesus at the Rapture, find us accorded worthy as the bible states, to escape all that's coming upon this earth and its inhabitants.

Sister
Genevieve has it wrong; We are saved by grace, and if we should sin, we can repent daily, by praying the Lord's Prayer daily. I'm posting a rebuttal to her video after this one, which clarifies and shows in scripture, that she needs to clear up her thinking as far as One saved always saved. Jesus is our Savior, our faith in Him, and acceptance of His sacrifice on the cross, and resurrection is a free gift from God. We can lose rewards in Heaven, but we still can be saved by the skin of our teeth.

Prayerfully, Valerie

"Fair Use for Information & Discussion Purposes"

This is what she believes...watch the video at youtube

GRACE IS NO LICENSE TO CONTINUE SINNING.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yTHYIWOPW6A

Published on Jun 19, 2019
Ephesians 2:8-10 "For by grace are ye saved through faith; and that not of yourselves: it is the gift of God: 9Not of works, lest any man should boast. 10For we are his workmanship, created in Christ Jesus unto good works, which God hath before ordained that we should walk in them".
Repentance, Holiness, obedience, baptism and Righteousness is a requirement of God, it is not works. Jesus said " Be Holy For I am Holy, for without holiness no one will see the Lord. No sin can ever enter the Kingdom of Heaven.

If you are believing on the osas doctrine of demons and devils and lies, well i want to encourage you that its not too late to come back to Jesus and repent from your sins, come to Jesus today, the bible says people perish for lack of knowledge. Open and read the bible for yourself and ask the Holy Spirit to show you the truth. God is full of Grace and mercy, but he does not give us Grace so that we can hide behind it and misuse it to think that we can continue on in willful sin and then expect to enter the Kingdom of Heaven. God will not be mo

Re: Please Read, Pray, Ask God for Confirmation....! Pray "The Lord's Prayer Daily, and Repent Da

A rebuttal reply to Benevieve Bravel in 2 videos from scripture.

For Genevieve Brazel pt 1 & Part 2

For Genevieve Brazel pt 1

For Genevieve Brazel pt 2

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fsOdAWmXqF0&t=175s

Kay Tdid
Published on Jun 18, 2019

PRAY FOR YOUR OWN CONFIRMATION, THAT IS WHAT I WILL BE DOING THE SAME EACH AND EVERY DAY! Valerie

FATHER GOD SPEAKING CRYSTAL CLEAR!!!! RAPTURE JULY 17!!!!!!!!

Crystal Love4Jesus
Published on Jun 26, 2019

Beautiful sister Jeannie received this message this morning! WOW!!!!! DO YOU BELIEVE YET!?

this isn’t the end of Fathers confirmations so get ready!

Jeannie Hardesty
https://youtu.be/3vCal_jSx1c